Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 13, 2015 3:54 AM

Apr 2015
Stalker-tan said:
Stalker-tan said:
I have unboxed them before, just didn't bother for showing them off in this thread. Let me see if I can find a yaya pic though.
Late delivery, but here you go.

Thanks great! Love it

Hen-tie said:
Here are my lovelies, all nice and tidy. I've been collecting seriously for about 4 months now.

http://i.imgur.com/JDGSDxH.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/0GGho66.jpg?1

I was planning to buy a detolf but then

Those look amazing, wow I'm jealous! That kneesocks looks awesome, ahh tharja~ Never actually played fire emblem but saw that figure and really wanted it >< Brother explained a bit about it, and I think I like her enough to want to own a figure of her.
Apr 13, 2015 4:10 AM

Apr 2015
Uppnorth said:
I got a few figurines in my collection ^^
Most of them were acquired when I went to Japan. They're some of my favorite possessions (y)

P.S. The lightning was quite bad orz

Wow those look awesome! I especially love your zoro one
Jun 13, 2015 3:29 PM

Nov 2010

The view from here is very inspiring:

Jun 13, 2015 3:50 PM

Dec 2010

I actually made the ship myself with those do-it-yourself kits, so some of the stickers are off lol

Also, my chibi strong world Luffy's platform says Portgas D. Ace.......

Jun 13, 2015 4:13 PM

Jun 2014

Jun 13, 2015 4:16 PM

Mar 2010
You guys are making me jealous , with all those figures.. maybe I should just get one to just say I own one.
TheFoolOfCaim said:

Cost me a literal fortune.

But it's worth the price.
I remember actually owning some of these o.O

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 24, 2015 1:26 AM

Apr 2015
rr- said:

What an amazing room! Wowzers. Great collection.
Jun 24, 2015 1:28 AM
Jul 2018
I don't have any. ;_;
Jun 24, 2015 2:04 AM

Jan 2009
I'll add some of mine

Jun 24, 2015 2:08 AM

May 2015
Bad quality but I kinda just started collecting. So far I have Ichigo, Migi and Gon.

Jun 24, 2015 2:13 AM

May 2015
Uppnorth said:
I got a few figurines in my collection ^^
Most of them were acquired when I went to Japan. They're some of my favorite possessions (y)

P.S. The lightning was quite bad orz

That Gintoki figure is pretty cool. I see Sasori back there too, I need that.

Anybody know a good site that sells figures ?
Jun 24, 2015 2:16 AM
Dec 2010
I only have experience from shopping at amiami, so I recommend that site. It's expensive, though. I've also heard mandarake is okay.
Jun 24, 2015 2:19 AM

Jan 2009
Mandarake is really good for buying figures which are no longer available in amiami, but it takes some time to catch the desired figure.
Jun 24, 2015 2:20 AM
May 2009
rr- said:

I was going to ask if you lived in Japan, But I was pretty sure they don't have radiators like that. So where are you? (I know can I check your profile.)
Jun 24, 2015 2:22 AM

Oct 2012
Maraudeur said:
Mandarake is really good for buying figures which are no longer available in amiami, but it takes some time to catch the desired figure.
If you ever get the chance you should definitely check out the Mandarake store in person! It's amazing to see how much anniemay junk can be cramped into a bunch of floors.

Jun 24, 2015 3:07 AM

Jun 2014
_Charl said:
I don't have any. ;_;
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jun 24, 2015 3:47 AM
May 2009
LemonCup said:
Maraudeur said:
If you ever get the chance you should definitely check out the Mandarake store in person! It's amazing to see how much anniemay junk can be cramped into a bunch of floors.

True. However there are also other stores, like the Radio Kaiten Building (can't remember if that's the name) But they have the figures in clear cases for sale on the 1st floor (Second floor to you yanks) As soon as you exit the escalator.

But the price all vary.
Jul 5, 2015 11:16 AM

Nov 2010
shintai88 said:
I was going to ask if you lived in Japan, But I was pretty sure they don't have radiators like that. So where are you? (I know can I check your profile.)

It's just Poland :P
Jul 6, 2015 12:31 AM

Apr 2013
If I could display my figures I would, but for now they sit in the boxes since I don't have any place to display them and I'm too lazy to get shelves.

I don't wanna move anything either so I'll just say that I have a decent amount of Nendoroids until I feel like actually posting something.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jul 6, 2015 2:26 AM
May 2009
rr- said:
shintai88 said:

It's just Poland :P

Very Nice room, What part of Poland you from?
Jul 6, 2015 7:05 AM

Sep 2012
Here is like half of my collection.

Some bros.

Ladies.

hulksWAGONJul 6, 2015 7:10 AM
Aug 12, 2015 3:09 PM

Nov 2012
Been Collecting for a month, so far have only grabbed these but I am really happy with them, it takes me a while to make sure that I am buying from a legit seller.

TheRealDeal51Aug 12, 2015 3:31 PM
Aug 12, 2015 3:31 PM

Apr 2013
I started my Nendoroid collection earlier this year, and I realize it's bound to become impossible to make space in my apartment for all of it.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Aug 12, 2015 3:39 PM

Jun 2011
Maraudeur said:
I'll add some of mine

That meido Louise is so cute. =w=
Aug 12, 2015 3:45 PM

Jan 2013
Just this.

[spoiler]
Aug 19, 2015 12:36 AM

Jun 2014
I have a few others, but this is my favorite (so far, anyway).
Aug 19, 2015 1:05 AM
May 2009
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Aug 19, 2015 1:18 AM

Feb 2015
Here are my figures :)
i live in Australia and i tend to buy my figures at www.anime-oz.com (in store) or buy them online through E-bay (from Australia or japan).

Aug 19, 2015 1:20 AM

Apr 2010
Not the best quality pics since my phone isn't great, and no real close ups, but you can see them all decently well. This is about half of what I have, the rest are still in the boxes due to no room.

@Hakisak - Cool I'm from Australia too. I shop on Amazon and AmiAmi though, I should try Anime-Oz. Oh BTW drop eBay unless you have no choice, Amazion are cheaper every single time, although you need to browse through each store that sells the figure you're looking at or you'll get jibbed for postage. One figure I saw was $30 with $110 postage. Uh, what?
antonnnAug 19, 2015 1:33 AM
Aug 19, 2015 1:40 AM
Mar 2009

This is about 10% but i really like playing legos with figures
天空の夜明け
Aug 19, 2015 1:45 AM

Mar 2010
Im not sure how I can copy the img url on my ipad so I just put the link here.

Im obviously antsundere collector and I got all louises except for 1 by atelier sai (desperatly looking for it)

http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1283244&ref=user%3AChloe-tsundere+album%3A9632

But I changed it now it looks like this (4 tsundere wonders)
http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1297699&ref=user%3AChloe-tsundere+album%3A9786

My kodomo no jikan shrine:
http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1143700&ref=user%3AChloe-tsundere+album%3A14317

Blonde girls harem :
http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1122856&ref=user%3AChloe-tsundere+album%3A14317

Older pic but you get to see more of my collection
http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/872909&ref=user%3AChloe-tsundere+album%3A14317

My nsfw girls (18+) but by now i got more
http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/872775&ref=user%3AChloe-tsundere+album%3A14317

And some of my game ladies:

http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1194447&ref=user%3AChloe-tsundere+album%3A14317

Well thats not even all but im going to stop.

I got a lot of merch too and a louise doll which is freaking expensive but very much worth it
Aug 19, 2015 1:50 AM

May 2013
look at all these collections.. im not having.. *cries in a corner* T_T
Aug 19, 2015 1:51 AM

May 2014
Xynical said:
Not the greatest photo ever (phone camera is shit apparently). I also have a Senjougahara figma but I don't like it that much.
nice nazi book you got there i like it
quit jacking off on your waifu, you disgusting weaboo
Aug 19, 2015 3:02 AM

Feb 2015
antonnn said:

@Hakisak - Cool I'm from Australia too. I shop on Amazon and AmiAmi though, I should try Anime-Oz. Oh BTW drop eBay unless you have no choice, Amazion are cheaper every single time, although you need to browse through each store that sells the figure you're looking at or you'll get jibbed for postage. One figure I saw was $30 with $110 postage. Uh, what?

iv used E-bay for a while and i like their policies if something goes wrong. some items are a bit ridiculously overpriced but at the same time you can find some good (and rare) deals. for instance; i got that chi from chobits figure (brand new and authentic (seller from Australia)) for only $110!! including postage!!
Aug 19, 2015 3:30 AM

Oct 2014
Hakisak said:
antonnn said:

iv used E-bay for a while and i like their policies if something goes wrong. some items are a bit ridiculously overpriced but at the same time you can find some good (and rare) deals. for instance; i got that chi from chobits figure (brand new and authentic (seller from Australia)) for only $110!! including postage!!

Another Aussie here. I dunno but for some reason, when I looked up Anime-Oz online, the prices seem.......much. I just did a few calculations and it seemed even Amiami would be cheaper and most figure-buyers already consider Amiami to be pricey. The one good thing I see so far about Anime-Oz would be that they have certain figures which I probably won't be able to find on Amazon or Amiami anymore.

Nice collection though, Hakisak.
Aug 19, 2015 3:47 AM

Feb 2015
Khaosman-Prime said:

Another Aussie here. I dunno but for some reason, when I looked up Anime-Oz online, the prices seem.......much. I just did a few calculations and it seemed even Amiami would be cheaper and most figure-buyers already consider Amiami to be pricey. The one good thing I see so far about Anime-Oz would be that they have certain figures which I probably won't be able to find on Amazon or Amiami anymore.

Nice collection though, Hakisak.

thanks!
I agree that some of the prices at Anime-Oz can seem a bit steep, but i should have mentioned that you get 10% off when you buy items in store, and it also saves you on postage $ and time (if you pick it up), but that depends if you live in Sydney tho.
Aug 19, 2015 3:56 AM

Mar 2010
Well I could sell some figs but shipping to australia is quite expensive (18,10 euros) if anyone wants it, Ive got a page with figs im selling atm:

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Chloe-tsundere/shop/

(Not pushing anything just if you guys want)
Aug 19, 2015 6:47 AM

Nov 2008
Just a glimpse at my figure collection; there are about 20-30 more that I just don't have room for.
Aug 19, 2015 7:02 AM

May 2015
PrinnyNgInaMo said:
look at all these collections.. im not having.. *cries in a corner* T_T

*cries with you*
Aug 19, 2015 7:04 AM

Nov 2013
MinKr said:
Just a glimpse at my figure collection; there are about 20-30 more that I just don't have room for.

Wow, you have some great Hatsune Miku figures there! I'm jealous, haha.
Aug 19, 2015 7:10 AM
Jul 2018
I had never one before,but this one is cool af:

But it costs 100 GBP.
Aug 19, 2015 7:22 AM
Dec 2014
Just this:
j
Aug 19, 2015 9:14 AM

Jul 2012
Scat said:
Here are my lovelies, all nice and tidy. I've been collecting seriously for about 4 months now.

http://i.imgur.com/JDGSDxH.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/0GGho66.jpg?1

I was planning to buy a detolf but then

these are made of PVC, right? very fragile and prone to fading in sunlight (doesn't look like you have to worry about that) i always worry about the hair breaking, not that i have any of these figures.
Aug 19, 2015 9:29 AM

Jul 2012
important info for more hardcore collectors This is NOT an advertisement.

try Yahoo Japan http://www.yahoo.co.jp/ . you can buy figures for often very good prices. you can translate and also see the figures so its never gone wrong for me.
a company called http://celga.com/ will actually hold the goods you buy for a long time (might have changed since i used it)

After you make multiple purchases you can have them sent to you periodically for muchhh cheaper shipping costs.

trust me, its magic. LOL
Kewpie_dollAug 19, 2015 9:35 AM
Aug 19, 2015 9:41 AM

Apr 2010
Hakisak said:

This is true, I found a fantastic deal for one of mine, which would have been $350 anywhere else yet it was $165 on eBay and the seller lived almost just down the road from me! :D But yeah on average I found Amazon to be better, just needa watch out for dat postage rip! Always good to look around just in case.
Aug 19, 2015 11:10 AM

Nov 2008
Burenai said:
MinKr said:

Wow, you have some great Hatsune Miku figures there! I'm jealous, haha.

Thanks!
Aug 19, 2015 1:20 PM

Nov 2008
daintybiscuit said:

these are made of PVC, right? very fragile and prone to fading in sunlight (doesn't look like you have to worry about that) i always worry about the hair breaking, not that i have any of these figures.

99% of my figures are PVC made and have had them out of box in various different places throughout the house (some over 10yrs). I would say yes they can be fragile, however, with PVC being pliable they are resistant to a number of small impacts or movements; hair and accessories being the most fragile. As for paint it all depends on the manufacture of the figure; as a rule of thumb I would say don't keep the figure in direct sunlight and should be fine. The paint fades due to UV waves and not the actual light/heat itself. Keeping it out of direct sunlight will help reduce fading and warping.

daintybiscuit said:
important info for more hardcore collectors This is NOT an advertisement.

try Yahoo Japan http://www.yahoo.co.jp/ . you can buy figures for often very good prices. you can translate and also see the figures so its never gone wrong for me.
a company called http://celga.com/ will actually hold the goods you buy for a long time (might have changed since i used it)

After you make multiple purchases you can have them sent to you periodically for muchhh cheaper shipping costs.

trust me, its magic. LOL

antonnn said:
This is true, I found a fantastic deal for one of mine, which would have been $350 anywhere else yet it was $165 on eBay and the seller lived almost just down the road from me! :D But yeah on average I found Amazon to be better, just needa watch out for dat postage rip! Always good to look around just in case.

In working with a figure company; I would say that third party vendor and second hand purchases are great for deals or lower costs; however, I would warn that a number of sites that seem legit or are legit businesses carry boot leg figures (plain just don't buy Nendoroids on third party).

I used to purchase from third party sites until I received 3 figures that were all boot legs. Short story; the third party vendor did not know they were boot legs as their distributor was the one that gave them the figures.... customer service would not refund or replace the product.
Aug 19, 2015 1:32 PM

Jul 2012
MinKr said:
daintybiscuit said:

99% of my figures are PVC made and have had them out of box in various different places throughout the house (some over 10yrs). I would say yes they can be fragile, however, with PVC being pliable they are resistant to a number of small impacts or movements; hair and accessories being the most fragile. As for paint it all depends on the manufacture of the figure; as a rule of thumb I would say don't keep the figure in direct sunlight and should be fine. The paint fades due to UV waves and not the actual light/heat itself. Keeping it out of direct sunlight will help reduce fading and warping.

In working with a figure company; I would say that third party vendor and second hand purchases are great for deals or lower costs; however, I would warn that a number of sites that seem legit or are legit businesses carry boot leg figures (plain just don't buy Nendoroids on third party).

I used to purchase from third party sites until I received 3 figures that were all boot legs. Short story; the third party vendor did not know they were boot legs as their distributor was the one that gave them the figures.... customer service would not refund or replace the product.

i used to (long ago) buy Urban Vinyl products.(but they are almost ALL PVC and smaller figures like Bearbricks or Qee are plastic i think.) i did try to take cautions but even moving them to a new location caused damage ( they may have been able to make higher quality figures since then.)

:) luckily after that experience i got into what you might call "NWOJK" (New Wave of Japanese Kaiju) many unique new designs inspired by kaiju and tokusatsu,.They are made of gorgeous vinyl. they are beautiful products and never break, made by a special technique where they are rolled around? (or something, hehe) but the vinyl is almost "soft" - it feels wonderful to touch, has a unique quality. and they have an amazing soft sheen to them. i can't say about the truth of this b/c i haven't collected in awhile, but at the time only very small JP companies produced them in small quantities. just vinyl - these particular types of toys.

srry for going on and on, i just love to talk about this stuffs!
Kewpie_dollAug 19, 2015 1:45 PM
Aug 19, 2015 1:51 PM

Nov 2008
daintybiscuit said:

srry for going on and on, i just love to talk about this stuffs!

Hahaha, no worries. I am quite the avid collector and could go on for days talking figures.
Aug 19, 2015 1:55 PM

May 2015
Not into figures - gunpla is better

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

71 by Zarutaku »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

22 by _Nette_ »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

54 by traed »»
2 hours ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

27 by cody »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

24 by Zedlin »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.