Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2015 2:16 PM

Apr 2012
Who is you favorite couple in Akatsuki no Yona? I couldn't find a topic or poll so I decided to create one! Im a huge pairing fan so I would love to hear and see other opinions.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 3, 2015 3:32 PM
Mar 2015
Is that really even a question? XP
I'm kidding. I'm sure people like pairings for a number of different reasons. For me though, it's all about Yona and Hak. I admit, I'm not always into childhood friend love stories but, in general, I like to judge my pairings based on chemistry, and the Yona/Hak pairing offers a great deal of that for me. I also think Hak is really good for Yona because he's so unselfish and loyal. He's the kind of person she can rely on. He's always thinking of her well-being and, even though he worries a lot about her(it's only natural to worry about someone you love, right?), he's SO supportive and, more than anything else, he wants to see her succeed against all odds. That's what I find so, so impressive about Hak. He's such a good man.

I'll admit that one of the reasons I support them so much has to do with my love for Hak...but, still, that's just one reason. They really do have great chemistry together. Even though Yona's so dense, there's still a lot of tension between them whenever Hak intentionally OR unintentionally displays his affections. Makes me all giddy and mushy inside. While it can be slightly frustrating at times with how oblivious Yona is, it's still cute and funny seeing Hak's reactions. On the other hand, Hak's teasing nature towards Yona gives me the same kind of feeling. Ah, I love them...probably a little too much. Not good for my health XP

Please share your opinion as well. Since you started this thread, I'm quite curious.
slightly-angelicApr 3, 2015 5:36 PM
Apr 3, 2015 6:11 PM

Apr 2015
Hak x Jae-ha
Apr 4, 2015 8:21 AM

Dec 2011
Hak x Yona and Jae-ha x Kija
Apr 4, 2015 9:43 AM

Jun 2008
- Jae-ha x Kija
- Hak x Soo-Won x Yona~

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Apr 4, 2015 1:57 PM

Apr 2012
Orulyon said:
- Jae-ha x Kija
- Hak x Soo-Won x Yona~

A 3 way? XD

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 4, 2015 2:05 PM

Dec 2014
Yun x Ik-su
Apr 4, 2015 3:36 PM

Jul 2014
Hak x Yona of course~

MrShoujo said:
Orulyon said:
- Jae-ha x Kija
- Hak x Soo-Won x Yona~

A 3 way? XD

I lol-ed xD
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Apr 4, 2015 3:42 PM

Nov 2014
- Hak x Yona
or
-Jae-ha x Yona
- Yoon x Zeno
Apr 4, 2015 8:48 PM

Jan 2013
Hak x Yona definitely top spot, but a few others would be interesting.

Su-won x Yona is really interesting. I hope they never get together after what he did, but such a complex dynamic.

Jae-ha is the only dragon I could possibly see with Yona. He seems to have more of a connection with her than the others and he's not bound by anything but his own free will. Kija has spent his whole life waiting for a master. Shin-ah is saved by Yona (and though he's absolutely adorable and I would love him for myself, he doesn't fit with her) and I don't think he understands romantic love anyway. Zeno is too childish.

Yoon x Yona is pretty cute. I just love them the way they are, though. They have a platonic but extremely strong, loving relationship. It's really nice to see.

Hak and Yona moments make my heart stop.
Apr 5, 2015 12:34 AM

May 2012
Yoon x Yona because I love lesbians
Apr 5, 2015 9:31 AM
Mar 2015
A 3 way? XD

And you've yet to reveal to everyone your preferred ship. I'm still waiting... xp

Hak and Yona moments make my heart stop.

Same. I've died so many times already X_x
Luckily, I've been revived each time by my love and strong desire to see them through to the end.

I hope they never get together after what he did, but such a complex dynamic.

My thoughts on this is that if the only problem with this pairing was that Soo-won had to kill King Il out of necessity in order to save the country, I might be okay with it. As things are, I just find too many issues with it. It's not only that Soo-won killed Yona's father but also two other, to me, rather significant reasons. For one thing, Soo-won was willing to sacrifice HER life too when it came down to it. Why would I want my heroine paired up with someone who prioritizes his country/father's wish over her life? Can't see any trust there whatsoever and Yona would have to live with caution. Secondly, unless the story changes and Yona and Soo-won start developing something together, the pairing wouldn't appeal to me, seeing as how I enjoy my pairings based on chemistry. Yona's feelings for him were always one-sided and they never actually had much started. Romantic moments to develop them as a pairing would be an absolute must. To be honest, with how things are so far, if Hak wasn't an option and if I absolutely must pair her up with someone, I'd rather have Yona end up with almost anyone else other than Soo-won(even some random fisherman in Awa XP).
slightly-angelicApr 5, 2015 9:50 AM
Apr 9, 2015 6:57 PM

Feb 2009
Yeah, Hak x Yona all the way, not even a competition
Apr 9, 2015 7:49 PM

Mar 2008
I wish there was an "other" option cause:

Jae ha x Yoon

Apr 10, 2015 2:26 AM

Apr 2008
I voted for Soo-won and Yona, but I don’t care with whom Yona will end up or whether she will stay alone. I don’t watch this story for romance, because the relationship between Hak and Yona is pretty mediocre, generic shoujo romance. Hak is basically a wish fulfillment, a strong and handsome guy who has eyes only for the MC and who doesn’t even look at other girls. With Yona it is even worse. She may not be the sharpest person in the world, but it is ridicules how dumb she is whenever Hak makes something that should leave her with no doubt that he is interested in her. After some time there is no good explanation for her blindness other than that it is a shoujo standard.

The whole situation with Soo-won, which revealed complexity I would not expect from shoujo, and Yona’s development is thousand times more interesting and makes this romance mediocrity stick out like a sore thumb.
"The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. Look at the successful men in any of the learned professions. How perfectly hideous they are! Except, of course, in the Church. But then in the Church they don't think. A bishop keeps on saying at the age of eighty what he was told to say when he was a boy of eighteen, and as a natural consequence he always looks absolutely delightful."
Apr 10, 2015 11:16 AM

Jun 2014
I go on the side of not caring about the romance. I think the romance isn't really interesting. Hak is pretty boring too and is most interesting when regarding his relationship with Soo-won.

But I like the friendship dynamic between Yona, Soo-won, and Hak.
Apr 10, 2015 6:07 PM
Mar 2015
^ The idea of a friendship between the three of them makes me mad, tbh. I dislike it. It doesn't do anything but bring pain and frustration. I feel like that beautiful past was a dream...and if it wasn't then it sure was wasted and kicked to the curb by what Soo-won did. Schmuck it X_x

Just out of curiosity but how is Hak boring? I find AnY so entertaining because of him. To me, he's more interesting when he's around Yona. With Soo-won, it's mostly pain and anger. With Yona, his personality and expressions are seen so much more on a wider range.
slightly-angelicApr 10, 2015 6:29 PM
Apr 10, 2015 6:08 PM

Apr 2014
There really needs to be more girls in this anime besides Yona.
Apr 10, 2015 6:44 PM

Jun 2008
raenydays said:
Hak x Yona of course~

MrShoujo said:

A 3 way? XD

I lol-ed xD

lol, its a beautiful threesome, I just couldn´t leave one out;P

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Apr 10, 2015 7:19 PM

Jun 2014
slightly-angelic said:
Just out of curiosity but how is Hak boring? I find AnY so entertaining because of him. To me, he's more interesting when he's around Yona. With Soo-won, it's mostly pain and anger. With Yona, his personality and expressions are seen so much more on a wider range.

I just think he's boring in comparison to the other characters. Yona has her growth, Soo-won has his mystery, and the dragons have their cool powers. Yoon sort of bores me too, but he at least has his back story and his few moments of growth as well. Hak, at least so far, has mostly stayed the same. It's not as if I dislike Hak or anything, I just can't say he's anywhere near my favorite characters.

I prefer his relationship dynamic with Soo-won more so because of the pain and anger. It brings conflict to the story, and that's the main reason I like AnY. I suppose there's some conflict in his relationship with Yona as well, but most of that just goes right back to Soo-won.
Apr 10, 2015 8:54 PM
Mar 2015
Hak, at least so far, has mostly stayed the same.

Eh, Hak has development as well. His biggest character development at this point involves his conflicted feelings toward Yona's growth. He's protective of her and worries about her safety...and that's all you see at first but he comes to the realization that he likes that new side of her and wants to see her grow and succeed above all else. He becomes quite proud and supportive of Yona, even encouraging her at her moments of weakness, very similar to the example seen towards the end of the anime. That side of him becomes so much more evident as the story proceeds in the manga, of course. Just my personal observation.

Anyhow, currently, he may not have as strong of a background(he just appears to be some orphan who got mixed up in the affairs of the royal family) BUT that's not why I find him so fascinating and entertaining anyway. His awesome personality(expressing such a wide range of emotions) more than makes up for whatever he's lacking in terms of a background story at this point. Personality-wise, no one is as intriguing and as well-rounded as Hak...though Jae-ha and Yun definitely have their moments too. Soo-won may be interesting because he's cunning in a sly way and no one knows what he's really up to but, personality-wise, I actually find him pretty dull and lacking.

I was just curious in your views. In the end, we each like what we like, and that's all there really is to it ^^
slightly-angelicApr 10, 2015 9:41 PM
Apr 10, 2015 9:37 PM

Jun 2014
slightly-angelic said:
Personality-wise, no one is as intriguing and as well-rounded as Hak.

I wouldn't agree with that, personally. But yes, I guess we just like what we like.
Apr 10, 2015 9:48 PM
Mar 2015
^ Who would you say has the most fascinating personality then?
Apr 10, 2015 10:21 PM

Jun 2014
Zeno.

I also find Soo-won to be pretty interesting. Not too much is seen about his inner thoughts, but I think he presents a foil to Yona. While Yona is someone that thinks with feelings more than logic, Soo-won is someone who thinks more with logic than feelings. Yona can use logic and Soo-won has feelings, but overall they have different personalities that may lead them in a different direction. Though mostly I like Soo-won because I'm curious to see what he'll do next. He carries the story's direction.
Apr 10, 2015 10:22 PM

Jul 2012
there is only one choice...
Apr 11, 2015 12:42 AM
Jul 2018
Hak x Yona ofc.
Apr 11, 2015 5:57 AM

Apr 2008
dream_eater1012 said:

I also find Soo-won to be pretty interesting. Not too much is seen about his inner thoughts, but I think he presents a foil to Yona. While Yona is someone that thinks with feelings more than logic, Soo-won is someone who thinks more with logic than feelings. Yona can use logic and Soo-won has feelings, but overall they have different personalities that may lead them in a different direction. Though mostly I like Soo-won because I'm curious to see what he'll do next. He carries the story's direction.

It is well said and I couldn’t agree more. Soo-won’s actions alone make the story interesting. Because of them Yona needs to face the hard reality that even though her father might have had lofty ideas, his incompetence made his people suffer and even die from starvation. That having lofty ideas is not enough to be a good ruler. To make the heroine face such unpleasant reality is not something one expects from a shoujo.

Hak’s presence, on the other hand, doesn’t add anything one would not expect. He teases the heroine, protects her, is loyal to her, doesn't seem to feel completely worthy of her, etc., all of these is something that was done to death in many other shoujo series. Hak’s personality and presence just doesn’t bring anything new and interesting to the table.
Lain666Apr 11, 2015 6:06 AM
"The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. Look at the successful men in any of the learned professions. How perfectly hideous they are! Except, of course, in the Church. But then in the Church they don't think. A bishop keeps on saying at the age of eighty what he was told to say when he was a boy of eighteen, and as a natural consequence he always looks absolutely delightful."
Apr 11, 2015 6:51 AM
Mar 2015
It's actually pretty typical in a story for the antagonist to dictate the flow of the story...so I'm not surprised Soo-won is carrying the story's direction. After all, he is what one would consider the antagonist or Yona's opponent. Anyhow, it's actually not a new concept either. The protagonist usually reacts to what the antagonist does.

While I agree that Hak's personality may not necessarily bring anything NEW to the table(what can truly make that claim these days anyway?), I completely disagree that he doesn't bring anything interesting to the table. For me personally, he's the most interesting/entertaining factor of AnY. He's well-rounded and interesting because I feel he evokes a variety of emotions, and he's sort of the life of the party. Hak makes me laugh and feel sad, angry, happy, all warm inside, smug at times, confident, as well as amazed by his dedication, loyalty, and selflessness. And the types of relationship he has with each of the characters vary more. As I said, Soo-won is only interesting because we don't really see into his head and we don't know what he's up to. His personality, to me, is boring and I personally don't care all that much to follow his chapters except to guess at what Yona and her companions might do next.

And, yes, I'm aware of Zeno's backstory and think it's very deep...but his personality, to me, isn't all that intriguing. He's very wise but acts like an airhead most of the time. Kind of one-dimensional. His relationships with each of the characters are all pretty similar too, not much variety in how he behaves. He does have a good backstory though, I'll give you that :)

Because of them Yona needs to face the hard reality that even though her father might have had lofty ideas, his incompetence made his people suffer and even die from starvation. That having lofty ideas is not enough to be a good ruler.

I've mentioned this in other threads already but I'll mention it again here. I don't think we know enough of the story right now to really say who makes a good ruler and who doesn't. We don't know the situation behind how the country got to the state it did, what happened between King Il and his brother, and we certainly don't know what Soo-won's end goal is(except that it's related to what Yu-won wanted to accomplish). Whether it'll actually be good for Kouka or not is still to be determined.

Gah...but we are so off-topic...which was totally my fault, so I'll leave things off here. My apologies.
slightly-angelicApr 11, 2015 8:40 AM
Apr 11, 2015 7:27 AM

Nov 2014
Hak x Yona , just so sad that she doesn't really see it that way or sth....
Apr 11, 2015 9:37 AM

Apr 2008
That’s true that we don’t have a lot of access to Soo-won’s thoughts, but I would not say we have a lot of access to Hak’s thoughts. Some things can be inferred from the way characters behave. For example, how do we know that Hak is angry at Soo-won? I don’t remember him ever admitting that to anyone or in his thoughts. We know that, because he goes berserk when he sees Soo-won. The same can be done for Soo-won, we know that he cares about Yona, because of the way he acts.

As for Hak evoking a variety of emotions. It is something that depends. He doesn't evoke any emotions in me.
slightly-angelic said:

I've mentioned this in other threads already but I'll mention it again here. I don't think we know enough of the story right now to really say who makes a good ruler and who doesn't. We don't know the situation behind how the country got to the state it did.

I don’t agree with it. The country’s troubles with people being kidnapped, drugs, etc. and people’s poverty are more than enough to establish that Il was a bad ruler. What we don’t know is what kind of person Il was, since his appearance is restricted to the first chapter, so we only know how he was perceived by others. We don’t know how exactly the country turned so badly off, though I suppose Il’s incompetence should be enough, but we certainly do know that Il was in charge of the country for the last ten years and that it was his responsibility to keep it in a good state.
Apr 11, 2015 11:06 AM

Jun 2014
slightly-angelic said:
And, yes, I'm aware of Zeno's backstory and think it's very deep...but his personality, to me, isn't all that intriguing. He's very wise but acts like an airhead most of the time. Kind of one-dimensional. His relationships with each of the characters are all pretty similar too, not much variety in how he behaves. He does have a good backstory though, I'll give you that :)

Apr 12, 2015 11:37 AM
Mar 2015
Lain666:
That’s true that we don’t have a lot of access to Soo-won’s thoughts, but I would not say we have a lot of access to Hak’s thoughts.

Well, Hak is generally a lot more blunt and honest. That isn't the point though. I was just explaining what part of Soo-won I find interesting(his intelligence and not knowing what his plans are). His personality itself, for the most part, is completely dull and boring while Hak's personality is interesting to me.

He doesn't evoke any emotions in me.

And so that's why you don't care for Hak. I understand that. I was just explaining my own views and possibly the views of those others who love him. Not everyone's going to find him interesting, but going by his popularity, I would say that people generally find him interesting enough. *shrugs*

I don’t agree with it. The country’s troubles with people being kidnapped, drugs, etc. and people’s poverty are more than enough to establish that Il was a bad ruler. What we don’t know is what kind of person Il was, since his appearance is restricted to the first chapter, so we only know how he was perceived by others. We don’t know how exactly the country turned so badly off, though I suppose Il’s incompetence should be enough, but we certainly do know that Il was in charge of the country for the last ten years and that it was his responsibility to keep it in a good state.

If King Il was guilty of anything, I would say it has more to do with not inspiring his generals enough. If you're calling King Il a bad ruler though, that would also apply to all those generals who allowed each of their tribes to suffer. Those are things the generals should have been taking care of in each of their territories. Geun-tae should have been checking up on his people instead of sitting on his butt, grumbling about the King's foreign policies. King Il did not ban the policing of everyday crimes.

And because we do not know what King Il was really like except what we've heard from rumors, I can't sit here and judge him as being "incompetent". We don't have the full story, as I said. For example, for all we know, maybe there's someone else working behind the scene manipulating things, using King Il as a scapegoat for the country's issues. I'm just not ready yet to crown Soo-won as the savior of Kouka nor to put a black mark on King Il as being incompetent. That's all.

@ dream_eater1012:
slightly-angelicApr 12, 2015 12:57 PM
Apr 12, 2015 11:43 AM

Mar 2013
Hak x Yona

Jaeha x Kija

I love Akatsuki no Yona but really, all I want to think about is Jaeha and Kija being 2cut4u
Apr 12, 2015 12:57 PM

Jun 2014
[quote=slightly-angelic]King Il did not ban the policing of everyday crimes.[/spoiler]
As far as I know, we really have no idea whether or not Il would have been against it. There's nothing to say he did ban it, but there's also nothing to say he didn't. I don't think that's a particularly valid point to bring up when there's really no proof of it, nor anything to refute it.

[spoiler]Yes, that's his personality, but it's exaggerated to a certain extent. The way he acts in his few times of seriousness is probably a better indicator of his general personality, which is more calm but still a bit cheerful.

Because Zeno has a reason for the way he acts, that makes him multi-dimensional. A one-dimensional character is just a character that has only one trait to them, but otherwise has nothing else to offer. They don't have any motivations, they don't have any reasons for their feelings, and they don't change. Zeno, on the other hand, does have more than one trait. He can be cheerful, a bit deceitful, he might distance himself from the others, he's wise, he's experienced great pain, he can be very loyal, he tries to help others as much as possible (in some ways, like Hiryuu, he loves people), he always keeps Hiryuu's pendant and a scarf on him (they're very important to him), and etc. Even through his cheerfulness that you mention, the reason behind that is he probably views life as something to be cherished. Even though he may not be able to enjoy it like everyone else, he may hope that others will be able to. He hopes others will be cheerful too. It's something he learned and wants to do because of the things he went through.

If you don't find him as interesting, that's fine. People like different things. But saying he's one-dimensional is wrong. Like for me, I fully understand that there's a lot going on with Hak's character. I don't think he's one-dimensional. I just don't find him as interesting as some of the other characters.

Zeno's back story and his personality aren't separate entities or anything either. By showing us his back story, Zeno's character is given a better sense of motivation and the reasons for his actions. His back story fleshes out his current character.
Apr 12, 2015 8:14 PM

Jul 2009
Where is my option ZxK anyways... Hak x Yona.
()__() This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Help bunny gain world domination.
(")_(") Copy and paste bunny into your signature.
Apr 16, 2015 3:42 AM

Apr 2008
And because we do not know what King Il was really like except what we've heard from rumors, I can't sit here and judge him as being "incompetent".

If Il had been a competent ruler, he would have been capable of leading his people and dealing with the country’s problems, yet the country ended up poor and with troubles such as human trafficking and drugs and that the country is poor and has problems is not a matter of someone’s perspective. It is established as a fact in Akatsuki no Yona.

I can imagine that Il was a competent ruler, but, taking into consideration the state of the country, it would mean that he didn’t do his job like inspiring people, gaining their respect and supervising them, not because he could not, but because he didn’t care about the country.
Lain666Apr 16, 2015 1:59 PM
Apr 17, 2015 8:23 AM

May 2010
Hak x Yona are so made for each other. The poll is the proof of it.
Apr 17, 2015 8:25 AM

Feb 2015
ScarRufus said:
Hak x Jae-ha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2015 11:52 PM

Jan 2014
Hak <3 Yona
They're so perfect for each other.

My second choice would be Jae-ha x Yona, but Hak x Yona for sure take the cake!
As for Soo-won... I hate him so much. I just get really mad every time I see him. I really just want him to go away.
Jun 28, 2015 5:50 AM
Jan 2015
Jaeha x Yona! though maybe Jaeha love is unrequited, I can't stop myself for this pairing♥maybe it's because I'm totally in his side
Aug 22, 2015 11:25 AM
Aug 2015
I'm late, but Jae-ha x Yoon all the way.
Aug 24, 2015 4:24 AM
Jun 2014
Lain666 said:
I voted for Soo-won and Yona, but I don’t care with whom Yona will end up or whether she will stay alone. I don’t watch this story for romance, because the relationship between Hak and Yona is pretty mediocre, generic shoujo romance. Hak is basically a wish fulfillment, a strong and handsome guy who has eyes only for the MC and who doesn’t even look at other girls. With Yona it is even worse. She may not be the sharpest person in the world, but it is ridicules how dumb she is whenever Hak makes something that should leave her with no doubt that he is interested in her. After some time there is no good explanation for her blindness other than that it is a shoujo standard.

The whole situation with Soo-won, which revealed complexity I would not expect from shoujo, and Yona’s development is thousand times more interesting and makes this romance mediocrity stick out like a sore thumb.

This is typical in seinen manga as well. Male MC is always dead set on female MC and doesn't really waver a millisecond, while the female MC however.....

I might just have picked up shitty mangas, but i've seen this a good few times.
Dec 27, 2015 6:29 AM
Dec 2015
I'm more to Yona x Shin-ah, i think they'll be a cute couple. And, i love Shin-ah so much, dunno why though. I always got exciting whenever Shin-ah comes to help Yona when she is in trouble. Whenever Hak try to seduce to Yona, i always think "oh no, get away hak!"... well, that's my thinking for akatsuki no yona's couple, just take it light, i don't picking a fight with those who ship Hak x Yona. Sry if my english is bad v(^_^)v
Sep 2, 2016 8:44 PM
Mar 2016
Hak x Yona for sure. I believe they will be end game, its just a matter of Hak being able to win Yona over. I don't think she could easily forget what Soo-won has done and although he is an interesting antagonist and not all around unlikable, I'm still Hak all the way. I usually don't like the kind of child-hood friends romance, but Hak and Yona had such an interesting relationship and hilarious banter that how could I not ship them?

Hak has to be end game or I will probably die. Kidding. But. Still.
Sep 4, 2016 6:39 AM

Mar 2016
Where isn't there all option :(
Sep 6, 2016 9:27 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
No Ao and Yona option.

Sep 8, 2016 11:46 AM

Apr 2008
Stormen said:
Lain666 said:

This is typical in seinen manga as well. Male MC is always dead set on female MC and doesn't really waver a millisecond, while the female MC however.....

I might just have picked up shitty mangas, but i've seen this a good few times.

Eh, I completely forgot that I used to like this idea of Soo-won and Yona together a little bit. Now I think it would be a bad idea to make Soo-won fall for her, as it would only turn their relation into a melodrama, which is completely unnecessary. There is already plenty of room for drama in their interactions without Soo-won’s romantic involvement, so there is no need to turn it into a melodrama. But at least I can understand those who like this relationship. Yona took initiative while she loved Soo-won, unlike with Hak. She even took the risk of confessing her feelings. She really tried, even if sometimes her actions seemed to be misguided. Now I think about it must be why I sincerely felt sorry for her. I don’t think Yona could have done more in her situation to be with Soo-won.

When she is with Hak her whole courage and perceptiveness seems to disappear completely, since she is unable to speak to him normally and she still didn’t notice that he likes her. And even after she realizes that she likes him, nothing really changes, she doesn’t have enough courage to take initiative, not to mention risk confessing her feelings. Seeing her with Hak is like seeing a different person. And rather than undergoing development, it looks like Yona is going through regression.
Sep 22, 2016 1:46 AM
Sep 2016
king Soo-won x Lady lily
Oct 12, 2016 7:21 AM

Jun 2008
GODsbeloved said:
king Soo-won x Lady lily

Lily likes older men lol.

Ive changed my vote. I'm going BL route considering the manga:
Hak x Soo-Won:D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 21, 2016 1:35 PM
May 2015
Hak x Jae Ha pls x)
I love their bromance and interactions more than what's happening to Yona and the guys
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2015

374 by perseii »»
Apr 8, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2014

138 by Seraschi »»
Apr 6, 1:42 PM

Poll: » should i keep watching????

Tamar5858 - Jul 31, 2022

20 by BiobulletM »»
Apr 3, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 17, 2015

146 by nyaasar »»
Mar 21, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2015

148 by WolfWood37 »»
Feb 9, 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.