Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 29, 2015 11:46 AM

Jan 2014
I just LOVE Moroha's new battle gear!

Overall an awesome anime in my opinion!I wish for a second season!Also I'll probably start reading the LN if somebody start's translating it!
MrEpicMichaelMar 29, 2015 11:59 AM
Mar 29, 2015 11:53 AM

Apr 2014
zakuza said:

1. Tokyo ghoul ending was good.
2. Aldnoah zero one of the best resolved endings.
3. Shigatsu wa kimi uso a good and resolved ending

1. Because Studio Pierrot just ended (animated) it using the ending of a popular manga.
2. Please stop trolling. A/Z ending was the worst ending for the Entire Winter Season.
3. This wasn't a winter Anime. It was in Fall 2014.

edvinassss98 said:
Will this anime have second season ? Maybe somebody knows something?

Yeah same question here. Till what volume of the Light Novel was been adapted on this Anime's ending?
I'm just curious about the past life of Maya and her sister Mari. Maybe about Momochi too since she's one of the main characters of the LN.

Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 29, 2015 11:53 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
straightforward and typical shounen harem anime. But was really enjoyable, gave it 8/10. I loved the dark arts, damnt all those casting spells gave goosebumps :D
Mar 29, 2015 12:33 PM

Dec 2013
The animators are so... bad at what they do. In this show, there's so many discrepancies in the animations alone. For example, in the battle shown in this episode, it's completely different than the one shown in the first episode that was the same as this one. Second, in the hydra fight, which I believe is episode 3, there were two discrepancies I saw there. His writing changed length and shape which shouldn't be possible, since the words aren't removed until the chant is put into effect. The other discrepancy was that he was eaten by the Hydra, and he was walking forward, so he should have covered a lot of distance. However, when he broke free of the hydra head, the hydra was 60ft away, with the nearest head being 30ft away. That's impossible since he was going down the head of the hydra before breaking free.
Mar 29, 2015 12:50 PM

Apr 2010
And they had to make it a harem ending as usual.
Which is disappointing i wanted a Shizuno ending!!
Maybe next time i guess.

The anime itself was ok it has it's moments and some of the characters where interesting.
But besides that it was pretty much the usual stuff.
Mar 29, 2015 1:01 PM

Feb 2015
dat cock block by satsuki lol.......

Shizuno still the best girl of winter 2015
Best Couple of All Time

Kamille x Four (Zeta Gundam)
Mar 29, 2015 1:13 PM
Apr 2014
This episode is a good ending to this show. This show is seriously a guilty pleasure of mine since I know that it's bad, but to be completely honest I find it so ridiculous that it's enjoyable. Even though, there are still a lot of unanswered questions, I'm really happy with the ending and I'm seriously think that a second season would not hurt, but as one season alone, it is indeed enjoyable. Another good show ends with mediocre animation and storytelling, but with amazing OST and intriguing story.
P/s: Haimura seems to like kissing with Ushihabara more than Ranjou though, but of course a wife has better than imouto, poor Elena though :]
Mar 29, 2015 1:21 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
He defo wanted to kiss Shizuno, absolutely! :D

I liked this more than i thought, i would. After the really awkward first two episodes or so, this grew on me. And unintenionally had me rooting for Haimura to REMEMBER.

7/10
Mar 29, 2015 1:42 PM

Jul 2014
Another average anime this season. I don't usually pay attention too much to the animations but goddamn this one stuck out like a sore thumb.
Mar 29, 2015 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
Great ending.

Can't say too much but wow. No more Maya nano desu T~T
Hopefully there will be the sequel.

Finale : 4.5/5
Overall : 8/10
Mar 29, 2015 1:44 PM

Jul 2009
ryanstrike said:
Edward told Haimura beware the france chief. Maybe it will get a season 2. Anyway i hope for that.
I think of it as a bonus. "France is next but if there's no second season then you need to go read the LN" sort of thing.

FallenUndead said:
I just wished me knew more about the dragon, why did it target him.
There was a light discussion on past lives in the previous thread and we brought up the dragon's love (dying perhaps). I alluded to the dragon seeking self destruction and from what we saw this episode, the dragon clearly wanted to die. I agree with you though; I really wish I knew why the dragon wanted to commit suicide.

Smudy said:
He defo wanted to kiss Shizuno, absolutely! :D
If you are (or were) married, you would want to kiss your wife too. Don't be jealous! hehe
Mar 29, 2015 1:44 PM

Feb 2015
Fenix29 said:
Another average anime this season. I don't usually pay attention too much to the animations but goddamn this one stuck out like a sore thumb.

I agree about the animations, it was terrible especially during the final episode. The story was pretty decent and the majority of female characters were great, hell i would even say shizuno is the best female character of winter 2015.

This anime, despite its flaws was a guilty pleasure for me.
Best Couple of All Time

Mar 29, 2015 1:47 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
You'd think that they'd save budget so that they can have good art/animation for the finale but nope...World Break doesn't believe in that lol

The finale felt a bit rushed but it was alright for the most part....Moroha's new outfit/power was awesome and I liked the idea of him fusing his two past lives. Also, screw you Satsuki for ruining Moroha and Shizuno's kiss at the end

This series started off pretty lame but it picked up it at the midway point and turned into something watchable which I like....However the only good things about this show were the fights (Which still ended up being not that great because of the terrible art) and the occasional ecchi moments (Can't wait for dem BD's lol) and ShizunoxMoroha romance.

In addition, the only characters that were actually developed decently were Moroha, Shizuno and maybe Elena. The rest of the cast for the most part weren't bad but they're pretty forgettable nonetheless (With the exception of annoying Satsuki)

If the art and animation were better then I'd give it a higher score but it is what it is, so 6/10 overall for me....Not a bad series but not that great either...I wouldn't mind getting a S2 though because I want dat Shizuno ending
TokoyaMar 29, 2015 1:51 PM
Mar 29, 2015 1:55 PM

Jul 2012
I liked the series, but I would have liked it a lot more if it didn't feel like they were skipping a lot of material between and during episodes.

I've never read the novels so I don't know if that's accurate, that's just what it felt like to me.
NinjaDustMar 29, 2015 1:58 PM
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Mar 29, 2015 2:18 PM

Sep 2011
Scrypt said:
this series was like fast food for me, i knew it was so bad yet i kept going for more each week :(

now i got nothing to look fwd to next week....and yeh waaay too rushed. I hope Baka-tsuki translate all the novels

Felt exactly the same. It was my weekly dose of shit anime for the week. The series was meh through thick and thin. The OST was pretty good during fights but that's it—fights were predictable every time.

3/10.
Mar 29, 2015 2:22 PM

Jul 2009
Tokoya said:
The finale felt a bit rushed ...
The finale was not rushed. Take a close look at the Moroha vs Dragon battle. It wasn't aggressively attacking Moroha but instead taunting him to pull off his strongest attack. If you ask me, the dragon wanted to die, and could see the future; to die, I need to take the lives of the lovers of Shu and Flaga. It's likely he also have time travel powers or eternal life.

If you listened to the saviors conversation about the dragon, you would realize how wrong you are. "He could annihilate the entire city if he wanted to" and "he's waiting for something". Simply put, if he wanted to kill Moroha, he would just destroy the planet and Moroha would die from the vacuum of space. Suicidal dragon is suicidal.
Mar 29, 2015 2:27 PM
Mar 2015
I Really liked this anime. Although it was predictable at times, it was also different. I am hoping for at least a second season, because we have yet to see the possible past life of maya and moroha. We catch glimpses throughout the season of a possible connection, but we never get to fully find out.
Mar 29, 2015 2:35 PM

May 2010
kyled00m said:
Tokoya said:
The finale felt a bit rushed ...
The finale was not rushed. Take a close look at the Moroha vs Dragon battle. It wasn't aggressively attacking Moroha but instead taunting him to pull off his strongest attack. If you ask me, the dragon wanted to die, and could see the future; to die, I need to take the lives of the lovers of Shu and Flaga. It's likely he also have time travel powers or eternal life.

If you listened to the saviors conversation about the dragon, you would realize how wrong you are. "He could annihilate the entire city if he wanted to" and "he's waiting for something". Simply put, if he wanted to kill Moroha, he would just destroy the planet and Moroha would die from the vacuum of space. Suicidal dragon is suicidal.

or one of these two other possibilities

1. the dragon wanted to fight moroha, it wasnt suicidal, it just wanted to fight someone equal to or stronger than him

2. or the writers are dumb and this show is trash and the way the ending was rushed was just because theyre bad writers, not because of some deep profound meaning
Mar 29, 2015 2:49 PM

Jan 2012
This Animationquality *bleedingeyes*

7/10

Mar 29, 2015 2:49 PM

Feb 2015
yeah i also give it a 7/10, its not as bad as everyone says it is, way better then every other harem this season.
Best Couple of All Time

Mar 29, 2015 3:01 PM

Jul 2009
TrueUchiha said:

or one of these two other possibilities

1. the dragon wanted to fight moroha, it wasnt suicidal, it just wanted to fight someone equal to or stronger than him
If he wanted to fight him, he would have you know, put up a fight rather than sitting there and making Moroha go berserk. Not to mention, when Moroha went berserk, the dragon didn't try to shake Moroha off or dodge his blows, he sat there letting Moroha almost cast a curse that would kill him and totally destroy the town and everyone in it... Please think before you post such a foolish comment with no grounds.

TrueUchiha said:
2. or the writers are dumb and this show is trash and the way the ending was rushed was just because theyre bad writers, not because of some deep profound meaning
I can't believe you have the audacity to say that about people who have the intelligence to understand my response to point 1. Also, you're calling them bad writers when you can't even use grammar properly?

Now let me be real with you homie. I personally think you're trolling me so I'm bold-facing this text. Please do not encourage a fight with such poor responses. The proof is in the pudding as they say, and there is nothing in this series that even hints at either of your points. Even in the memories of Flaga and Shu that we have seen, the dragon doesn't aim for them, he takes from them and then we don't see an after. It can be inferred from this battle that he left them alive so they could acquire more power, that would be passed into their reincarnation Moroha who would grant the dragon's wish(?) of death.
Mar 29, 2015 3:15 PM

Jun 2014
I thought the ending was very nice! I loved how Moroha came to terms with both his past lives!

Maya was my favorite girl and I loved the ending!

TIME FOR THE DRUNKEN ORGY!

Overall I gave this an 8/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Mar 29, 2015 3:22 PM

Jun 2014
Shizuno x Haimura ship is sailing!
Still they couldn't have their kiss thanks to Satsuki xD
8/10
Good story and memorable characters!
Mar 29, 2015 3:23 PM

Aug 2014
This was a pretty good anime, I enjoyed watching it. One bad thing is the animation, well I need to get new contacts after this lol

Overall 8/10
Hahaha, well time to update my list haha

HaimuraXShizuno for the win!!!
Mar 29, 2015 3:37 PM

Jul 2012
Hmm. It was not the best anime of the season but also not the worst. A score of 8 seems to be a bit high. Music/OST was fine, animations and story could be better. It was enjoyable, I will give it a 7/10.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 29, 2015 3:38 PM

Feb 2014
"Beware the france chief" probably next arc in novels but i wouldn't mind 2nd season

solid 7/10
Mar 29, 2015 3:39 PM

Jul 2010
Pretty lame ending and furthermore the dragon was quite lackluster, I mean is that even supposed to be a final boss? It felt sooo random.

The animations were quite bad too (especially the rolling part rotfl), anyway I enjoyed it overall for the silly fanservice and the characters (everyone but not Satsuki), would watch a 2nd season nonetheless.
Mar 29, 2015 4:13 PM

Dec 2014
Even though I thoroughly enjoy the retard piece of shit Cross Ange, some of it can get really offensive and insulting (not counting the attempted rape), at least this oddball is just a harmless power fantasy of some lonely14-year-old boy, mixed with some of the most hilarious directing (intentional or not) I've ever seen in anime. If it's so unfortunate a sequel must be made for either one of them, let it be World break.
Mar 29, 2015 4:44 PM

Aug 2013
Great end, despite being the protagonist cliche arrive at the last minute and save everyone, but the development was very good, and the final fight was also exciting

I really liked the characters of the series, I prefer more serious protagonists, but I also liked the casualness of Moroha, and Shizuno for sure is the best girl in anime

Good plot, great characters and a good development, I recommend the anime for who like harems, I wanted to see a new season or an OVA, well, at least the manga and the LN I want to read ..
Mar 29, 2015 4:56 PM

Apr 2011
It was a good ride but really I can't go over laughing because of the animation and the catch phrase.
Mar 29, 2015 5:05 PM

Feb 2015
gotta say that world break had one of the better cast of female characters in a harem anime. Hell you can "kinda" say that this isn't a harem anime and that moroha sees shizuno as his wife and satsuki as his sister.
Best Couple of All Time

Mar 29, 2015 5:12 PM

Jan 2014
Haimura seems to have a 3rd reincarnation, seeing that Maya is hinting it and still he seem's not to remember... I do hope they continue this...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 29, 2015 5:19 PM

Jul 2013
Line of the series" "Drunken Orgy!"
That rolling part, seriously wtf was that?

4/10
Mar 29, 2015 6:22 PM

Sep 2013
Nice anime to kill time. The art and animation sucks, sound is mediocre, some characters are annoying but overall I enjoyed watching this anime.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 29, 2015 6:24 PM

May 2010
I won't be REMEMBERING this show.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 29, 2015 6:59 PM

Nov 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
Haimura seems to have a 3rd reincarnation, seeing that Maya is hinting it and still he seem's not to remember... I do hope they continue this...

I'd really like to know more about Maya frankly. She was really under utilized and overly mysterious all the way till the end since her story is obvious later in the source material than the animation went... I'm always bummed out when adaptations end up that way. Frankly, I have doubts it'll ever get another season, so here's hoping someone translates the light novels...

It also kinda makes me sad he's so willing to kiss Shizuno but not Satsuki. Oh well. I don't know if that's supposed to hint that she's really the primary love interest and Satsuki is seriously just the attached little sister character (despite their romantic past(lives)). I wanted her to win :<
Mar 29, 2015 7:06 PM

Feb 2015
sirflimflam said:
DeadZeroSource said:

I'd really like to know more about Maya frankly. She was really under utilized and overly mysterious all the way till the end since her story is obvious later in the source material than the animation went... I'm always bummed out when adaptations end up that way. Frankly, I have doubts it'll ever get another season, so here's hoping someone translates the light novels...

It also kinda makes me sad he's so willing to kiss Shizuno but not Satsuki. Oh well. I don't know if that's supposed to hint that she's really the primary love interest and Satsuki is seriously just the attached little sister character (despite their romantic past(lives)). I wanted her to win :<

You might think that it isn't a big deal in their current lives because they aren't siblings but he still has the memories of satsuki being his sister, even if its in the past life that's still a big hurdle to get over.

Now its different with shizuno because she was his wife in the past life, which means all those feelings are still there, hell it wouldn't shock me if he had memories of them having sex.

We obviously don't know what memories he has from his past but its only natural for him to have more feelings for Shizuno.
MalicreMar 29, 2015 7:17 PM
Best Couple of All Time

Mar 29, 2015 7:17 PM

Apr 2011
Its all over.

This is one of the nicer harem animes this season. It had better cast of female characters out there. So Shizuno was his wife in past life. Good thing those feelings still remains as she's one of my favorite girl to end up with Moroha. One small thing I didn't like is the design of the eyes and the animation could have been better.

A decent harem series much better than Absolute Duo.
Mar 29, 2015 7:18 PM

Sep 2013
What the hell was up with Maya?! :O

That 3 person look is awesome, but that dragon went down too fast maybe it was sent by someone.
inb4thedragonisreincarnatedXD

Even with the sub par animation I like it a lot, 8/10
Mar 29, 2015 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
Moroha finally defeated the dragon.
Mar 29, 2015 7:23 PM

Feb 2015
ichii_1 said:
What the hell was up with Maya?! :O

That 3 person look is awesome, but that dragon went down too fast maybe it was sent by someone.
inb4thedragonisreincarnatedXD

Even with the sub par animation I like it a lot, 8/10

From the ending narrative it seems like Maya also has a connection to Moroha in the past but i guess we wont see it unless season 2 happens.
Best Couple of All Time

Mar 29, 2015 7:33 PM

May 2013
Maya so kawaii.
Best Girl :)=
Mar 29, 2015 7:37 PM

Aug 2012
Season 2 please. We need Angela for our harem.
Mar 29, 2015 7:58 PM
Mar 2015
Mmmm, So Who else would have picked Maya-chan???
Mar 29, 2015 8:00 PM

Feb 2015
naw, shizuno still best girl.
Best Couple of All Time

Mar 29, 2015 8:51 PM

Jan 2013
Not a bad anime compared to the rest of em this season. I kinda liked the idea and story.
Mar 29, 2015 8:52 PM

Jan 2013
Byunjin said:
Maya so kawaii.
Best Girl :)=

Best child you pedo.
Mar 29, 2015 9:43 PM

Mar 2011
I REMEMBER.
10 - [A+] Personal favourite: Best of its genre.
9 - [A] Excellent: Highly enjoyable and memorable.
8 - [B] Great: Genuinely liked and worthwhile.
7 - [C] Average: It's average, still entertaining.
6 - [D] Poor: It's aight. Flawed show.
5 - [E] Bad: Why did i even watch this.
< - [F] Uhh: Nani the fuck?!
Mar 29, 2015 9:55 PM

Jan 2011
It at least wasn't as bad as I pegged it to be.

Out of the shows that fit this mold this season (Fafnir and Duo [shudder]), it was the best one imo. It at the very least was not a chore to watch each week as the characters were not awful and the magical premise was something I hadn't seen before.
Mar 29, 2015 10:16 PM

Feb 2015
IZEROII said:
It at least wasn't as bad as I pegged it to be.

Out of the shows that fit this mold this season (Fafnir and Duo [shudder]), it was the best one imo. It at the very least was not a chore to watch each week as the characters were not awful and the magical premise was something I hadn't seen before.

i agree with everything you said.
Best Couple of All Time

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.