Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 29, 2015 5:05 PM

Feb 2015
gotta say that world break had one of the better cast of female characters in a harem anime. Hell you can "kinda" say that this isn't a harem anime and that moroha sees shizuno as his wife and satsuki as his sister.
Best Couple of All Time

Kamille x Four (Zeta Gundam)
Mar 29, 2015 5:12 PM

Jan 2014
Haimura seems to have a 3rd reincarnation, seeing that Maya is hinting it and still he seem's not to remember... I do hope they continue this...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 29, 2015 5:19 PM

Jul 2013
Line of the series" "Drunken Orgy!"
That rolling part, seriously wtf was that?

4/10
Mar 29, 2015 6:22 PM

Sep 2013
Nice anime to kill time. The art and animation sucks, sound is mediocre, some characters are annoying but overall I enjoyed watching this anime.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 29, 2015 6:24 PM

May 2010
I won't be REMEMBERING this show.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 29, 2015 6:59 PM

Nov 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
Haimura seems to have a 3rd reincarnation, seeing that Maya is hinting it and still he seem's not to remember... I do hope they continue this...

I'd really like to know more about Maya frankly. She was really under utilized and overly mysterious all the way till the end since her story is obvious later in the source material than the animation went... I'm always bummed out when adaptations end up that way. Frankly, I have doubts it'll ever get another season, so here's hoping someone translates the light novels...

It also kinda makes me sad he's so willing to kiss Shizuno but not Satsuki. Oh well. I don't know if that's supposed to hint that she's really the primary love interest and Satsuki is seriously just the attached little sister character (despite their romantic past(lives)). I wanted her to win :<
Mar 29, 2015 7:06 PM

Feb 2015
sirflimflam said:
DeadZeroSource said:

I'd really like to know more about Maya frankly. She was really under utilized and overly mysterious all the way till the end since her story is obvious later in the source material than the animation went... I'm always bummed out when adaptations end up that way. Frankly, I have doubts it'll ever get another season, so here's hoping someone translates the light novels...

It also kinda makes me sad he's so willing to kiss Shizuno but not Satsuki. Oh well. I don't know if that's supposed to hint that she's really the primary love interest and Satsuki is seriously just the attached little sister character (despite their romantic past(lives)). I wanted her to win :<

You might think that it isn't a big deal in their current lives because they aren't siblings but he still has the memories of satsuki being his sister, even if its in the past life that's still a big hurdle to get over.

Now its different with shizuno because she was his wife in the past life, which means all those feelings are still there, hell it wouldn't shock me if he had memories of them having sex.

We obviously don't know what memories he has from his past but its only natural for him to have more feelings for Shizuno.
MalicreMar 29, 2015 7:17 PM
Best Couple of All Time

Mar 29, 2015 7:17 PM

Apr 2011
Its all over.

This is one of the nicer harem animes this season. It had better cast of female characters out there. So Shizuno was his wife in past life. Good thing those feelings still remains as she's one of my favorite girl to end up with Moroha. One small thing I didn't like is the design of the eyes and the animation could have been better.

A decent harem series much better than Absolute Duo.
Mar 29, 2015 7:18 PM

Sep 2013
What the hell was up with Maya?! :O

That 3 person look is awesome, but that dragon went down too fast maybe it was sent by someone.
inb4thedragonisreincarnatedXD

Even with the sub par animation I like it a lot, 8/10
Mar 29, 2015 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
Moroha finally defeated the dragon.
Mar 29, 2015 7:23 PM

Feb 2015
ichii_1 said:
What the hell was up with Maya?! :O

That 3 person look is awesome, but that dragon went down too fast maybe it was sent by someone.
inb4thedragonisreincarnatedXD

Even with the sub par animation I like it a lot, 8/10

From the ending narrative it seems like Maya also has a connection to Moroha in the past but i guess we wont see it unless season 2 happens.
Best Couple of All Time

Mar 29, 2015 7:33 PM

May 2013
Maya so kawaii.
Best Girl :)=
Mar 29, 2015 7:37 PM

Aug 2012
Season 2 please. We need Angela for our harem.
Mar 29, 2015 7:58 PM
Mar 2015
Mmmm, So Who else would have picked Maya-chan???
Mar 29, 2015 8:00 PM

Feb 2015
naw, shizuno still best girl.
Best Couple of All Time

Mar 29, 2015 8:51 PM

Jan 2013
Not a bad anime compared to the rest of em this season. I kinda liked the idea and story.
Mar 29, 2015 8:52 PM

Jan 2013
Byunjin said:
Maya so kawaii.
Best Girl :)=

Best child you pedo.
Mar 29, 2015 9:43 PM

Mar 2011
I REMEMBER.
10 - [A+] Personal favourite: Best of its genre.
9 - [A] Excellent: Highly enjoyable and memorable.
8 - [B] Great: Genuinely liked and worthwhile.
7 - [C] Average: It's average, still entertaining.
6 - [D] Poor: It's aight. Flawed show.
5 - [E] Bad: Why did i even watch this.
< - [F] Uhh: Nani the fuck?!
Mar 29, 2015 9:55 PM

Jan 2011
It at least wasn't as bad as I pegged it to be.

Out of the shows that fit this mold this season (Fafnir and Duo [shudder]), it was the best one imo. It at the very least was not a chore to watch each week as the characters were not awful and the magical premise was something I hadn't seen before.
Mar 29, 2015 10:16 PM

Feb 2015
IZEROII said:
It at least wasn't as bad as I pegged it to be.

Out of the shows that fit this mold this season (Fafnir and Duo [shudder]), it was the best one imo. It at the very least was not a chore to watch each week as the characters were not awful and the magical premise was something I hadn't seen before.

i agree with everything you said.
Best Couple of All Time

Mar 29, 2015 10:54 PM
May 2013
Show was kind of hit and miss for me.

It was funny when it actually wanted to be, and had a lot of cool action, but yeah, nothing that I'll care about in a week or so.

Still, curious about where it goes from here in the LN.
---

I'm really into anime, but I don't have many people to talk about it with reguarly. So please, add me on AIM: Superrpgman2003 or Skype:Superrpgman. Or just send me a private message here.
Mar 29, 2015 11:07 PM
Feb 2009
In the end this show was pretty fun. Nothing special. Also, It bugged me that they refused to explain anything. Like, did they ever explain what exactly a meta-physical is?

Also, 2 main past girls were both his lovers....even if one was his sister. So him backing away from ones kiss and leaning into the other doesn't make much sense to me. New life's personal preference? Bugged me because at first pink was the only reason I was watching the show.

Yes I don't remember their names.
Mar 29, 2015 11:16 PM

Nov 2014
overall i like this series. whole better than the other harem series.
still, why the spiky thingy for despair moroha?
just having dark (purple?) aura with bit spike is enough i think?

and i think the dragon is wanting to die because he seems to be able to live (almost) forever?
(since long before either keisen flaga or shu saura and long enough to mess with both of them in one body, haimura moroha. i mean that dragon power able to do various ability/magic spell of various metaphysical and able to chant "many" spell backwards to dispel, not to mention able to chant some spell too. that lots of power cant be only from just one generation of past of moroha. also u know, in some legend, dragon known to have longevity.)
i mean he like particularly choose moroha to mess with and let him hold lot of grudge so he could go all-out to kill him (dragon)
so i wouldnt surprised if im happen to be on a right track
(i mean i cant be 100% right, i dont follow any manga/LN source other than this anime series)
[probably my first post?]
Mar 29, 2015 11:19 PM

Dec 2014
manolito62 said:
Stark700 you sure watched that fast.
+1
Mar 29, 2015 11:21 PM

Dec 2014
Kanpeki *_* 10/10
Ending was really good. After all, maya won :D
Mar 29, 2015 11:27 PM

Jun 2013
This show was so shit that its almost somewhat laughable.

I guess I wont forget the terrible shitty animation or the retarded body proportions

I mean seriously who has legs double the length of their body?? It legit got progressively worse, can't believe they where still pulling this shit the last episode lol
Mar 29, 2015 11:45 PM

Aug 2013
Moroha's rage mode was awesome. The anime was actually decent for a harem genre. Maya totally won first prize LOL!!! And Drunken Orgy made my day!
Mar 29, 2015 11:56 PM
Jan 2012
And Maya comes in for a come from behind victory! And Satsuki hasn't even gotten a kiss yet.

I do hope for a second season, I can see it happening based on what Edward had said... Though as someone mentioned, it may just be telling you that it's time to read.
Mar 29, 2015 11:57 PM

Aug 2013
DRUNK ORGYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------

Hmmmmmm, well overall it wasn't terrible.

I think if I had to rate the harems this season it would go: Testament, Fafnir, World Break, Duo. Why Fafnir in second place? The art. The story was pretty lackluster, even for a generic shounen harem, but the art (dragons aside) and the ost were damn good. Duo started shit, then got great, then ended shit, all while having really piss poor video quality. The art wasn't bad for Duo, but the video was so shit you couldn't enjoy it.

Honestly if Diomedea didn't eat a bag of dicks with the art on this, it would've been a lot better, even if it was generic. Like it's blatantly obvious that Diomedea put 90% of their budget into KanColle, 8% into Fafnir, and 2% into World Break. Literally every episode was filled with characters mouths moving 5 seconds before they even started talking. Or the character just hardly moved at all or had derpy facial expressions, and some terrible CG magic events. The writing chants were awful too.

I just kind of wish another studio had done this. That way a proper budget could've went towards the show.

---------------

That guitar right in the beginning was legit.

Fighting was meh.

Moroha going berserk was cool. He's probably one of the best shounen MCs of the season. Super strong, acts like a badass, but then acts kind when he wins.

He had no problem torturing that Russian guy. And he got fucking pissed off fighting the LE (which I'm surprised she didn't make a final appearance)...but then afterwards he spared her, while making it very clear he could've killed her.

Then he comes through the transportal gate fucking angry, and has no problem telling everyone he'll solo the boss.

Moroha combined powers looked cool, but the 2 girls helping was a bit corny.

Fucking Shizuno best girl almost got that kiss. Keeping worthless Ranjou in the sibling zone. Damn, it was so close, I was rooting FUCK YEA DO IT!!

The double cheek kiss with him rolling down the hill was fucking face palm worthy it was so bad. Totally ruined the moment.

Party scene was funny.

Kind of disappointed the scene with Angela leaving didn't end with any harem vibes; like Moroha saying he was glad to fight with her and she blushes or something.

Really glad Maya jumped in at the end there. She needed her body pillow back after getting dicked over the past couple episodes. She get carried and got in a cheek kiss. Good for you Maya!!

--------------------

Overall decent. The art was shit, but the characters were entertaining and the OST was good, so the art didn't totally ruin the experience, it just didn't help. I don't think it's selling well at all, but I'd enjoy a S2. More Shizuno is always a good thing.

Though with how long this was delayed before it got released, how ass the budget was, and how poor sales are, I wouldn't expect it. Guess we'll see if sales pick up.

If anybody has seen the latest stalker #s and could post them that'd be swell.
Mar 30, 2015 12:00 AM

Jan 2011
My god as laughably bad the animation and was easily some of the worst i have seen in the last few years this show still wasn't the worst this season.

i hate for calling out only the animation but when every single episode had some kinda of derpy movement etc you kinda wonder how the hell did this get Okay'd was the budget really that low? but really who cares to each their own if they actually enjoyed this 4/10 and i won't forget this show just as a reminder for how bad something in 2015 can look.

also what was up with mari finally joining the fight but only to gets taken out by some burning planks the one time she actually did something!, maybe if spells in this show didn't take 5mins to cast that wouldn't of happened lol.
Mar 30, 2015 1:18 AM

Mar 2013
This show needed better budget to save its sorry ass.
Although terrible in more ways that one, this show was my guilty pleasure of the season. I did enjoy the 'high' quality fanservice while it lasted, but anything else than that dropped to the point where anything that wasn't a part of the foreground was CGI and/or had appalling animation.
I'm honestly surprised with myself that I stuck through and watched this by weekly, and not just stop at the first three episodes and marathon it sometime in the future (which hardly ever happens).
Also, Muroha x Shizuno all the way yo
4/10
Mar 30, 2015 1:39 AM

Jul 2012
Godammit Satsuki! My Moroha x Shizuno moment!

Well, at least he wanted to kiss her and didn't shy away. Legal wife FTW!

Okay so the animation and action (this episode especially) was entirely underwhelming and the story/execution not much better but I enjoyed World Break a great deal, all thanks to this season's best girl Shizuno <3
She makes this show two tiers better.

7/10. I wouldn't mind a sequel :)
Ga_LaxyMar 30, 2015 3:13 AM
Mar 30, 2015 3:07 AM

Apr 2009
5/10 had some decent fight scenes, but none of the characters were even remotely likable, Story was mostly generic and lame, and the 'romance' scenes just felt forced and awkward. Not to mention the freaken 'I remember' every fight scene, like it was some chant needed to use his new found abilities. Way too much fanservice resolving around Shizuno too. We get it, her boobs are big. Just fucking stop it already.
Her floating scene from episode 10 will remain in my top 5 list of most stupid fan service appearances for a while. Right in the middle of a fight scene too. Way to kill the mood with your cheap fanservice humour.
RydakoMar 30, 2015 3:15 AM
Mar 30, 2015 4:14 AM

May 2010
Jonesy974 said:
Like it's blatantly obvious that Diomedea put 90% of their budget into KanColle, 8% into Fafnir, and 2% into World Break.
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! got 0% then? XD
Mar 30, 2015 4:26 AM

Apr 2012
2/10

+1 point for Shizuno best gurl and her VA

Mar 30, 2015 6:36 AM

Mar 2014
I know this show has a lot faulty but I can't believe they did it with the final episode. All those mistake are visible, how could they f*cking miss it !!!!!

Oh well even though it's bad but this is still better than most I had seen

[spoiler]Btw the super saiyan thing was priceless
Mar 30, 2015 7:23 AM

Feb 2012
Even though that pesky little pink haired brat ruined the moment, I'm glad he was willing to kiss Shizuno!! The wifey wins!!

I wonder what's Maya's relationship with Moroha.

Enjoyed the show.. Not the best, but it kept me entertained.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 30, 2015 7:33 AM

Apr 2011
Too bad Angela hasn't yet added to Moroha's harem. She should ditch that english guy.

Shizuno best girl.
Mar 30, 2015 7:47 AM

Jun 2010
that ending was so BS I feel ashamed for even liking this in the beginning.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Mar 30, 2015 8:18 AM

May 2013
Not really interesting even in the finale. I guess that new outfit of Moroha was good. But when he raged out though, it was surprisingly disappointing because I wanted something better.

Oh and I like Shizuno the best out of them all. You could say she saved this from being a real disappointment.
7/10
Mar 30, 2015 9:30 AM

Dec 2013
This show is so bad, it's great!
I love the over-the top qualities it presents!

Babe Ruth!

Super Seiyan Moroha!

Since when was SHE ever murderous? At herself maybe.....

I don't know, no one else does either! XD

Anime logic, nuff said.

They see me rollin' (down a hill), they hatin'~

Second season please, would watch for laughs any day.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 30, 2015 1:22 PM

May 2014
An obvious yet entertaining finish.
An above average harem anime.
Mar 30, 2015 3:57 PM

Feb 2013
I can never understand how people can see difference in animations or spot details while watching episodes.. Maby such people should just stay away from ecchi/harem anime?

Anyway it was 2nd best out of the animes i've watched this season :) I like'd it
Mar 30, 2015 5:07 PM

May 2010
Draknalor said:
I can never understand how people can see difference in animations or spot details while watching episodes.. Maby such people should just stay away from ecchi/harem anime?
You don't notice unless it's very obvious and it was for World Break. It was just plagued with choppy movement and off-model faces. And then there's a lot of distance shots which made it easier to mess things up. 6th episode's metaphysical just looked terrible. If anything, ecchi and action anime should be the ones with the best animation of all. But the problem most likely was the studio doing 3 other shows this season and this one just didn't get the time and money it needed. Might get fixed in home release though.

In any case, plenty of people liked it regardless.
Mar 30, 2015 5:20 PM

Oct 2010
WOW, that was mediocre. Also, did they run out of money for animation by the end? It started out so promising and turned out to be such a disappointment.
Mar 30, 2015 7:28 PM

Dec 2011
So much for the ending they gave in the first ep!
Mar 30, 2015 7:44 PM

Jun 2013
Decent ending to a pretty good anime
8/10 :)
Mar 30, 2015 9:05 PM

Aug 2012
That was pretty bad. Slightly better than Absolute Duo. Satsuki still best girl, Moroha just needs time to accept the incestuous undertones in his feelings.
Mar 31, 2015 1:03 AM

Nov 2013
talk about bullshit ending
Mar 31, 2015 9:08 AM

Jan 2015
Awesome episode! I absolutely loved it. It was action-packed and Moroha going crazy after Satsuki and Shizuno were petrified was my favorite part. Why? Simply cause I love the drama. Moroha carving the spell on the dragon's body was nice. And then when Satsuki and Shizuno emerged as Sarasha and The Witch of the Netherworld, they looked so cool. And Moroha looked great when he became a Flaga/Shu Saura/Moroha hybrid. (Sorry, I can't think of anything else to call that state.)
The ending of the episode was funny though that rolling part was just terrible. Good to see Shizuno win. Moroha's going to be living at her place as well. And at the end when Maya got to Moroha first, it was pretty funny.
This episode did have quite a few problems though. What the hell was that dragon and why was it targeting Moroha? I mean, it literally waited for Moroha to appear before it petrified Satsuki and Shizuno. Why did it go after them in their past lives too?
Also, this episode doesn't exactly match the first episode. In this episode, Flaga/Shu Saura/Moroha defeated the dragon along with Sarasha and The Witch of the Netherworld. But in episode 1, the person defeating the dragon was simply Haimura Moroha.
Well, in the end this series wasn't anything remarkable and would have been a lot better if it hadn't been so rushed. Also, I would have liked for it to go into more details about the characters' past lives cause that would have been gold. But it was still enjoyable to watch. Edwards words hint at a possible season 2 and I guess I wouldn't mind watching a bit more of Moroha being all OP and bad-ass.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.