Forum Settings
Forums

What GAME would make a good ANIME series or movie? Why?

New
Pages (32) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2013 6:20 PM

Oct 2012
Jak and daxter would be cool :D
Mar 22, 2013 6:47 PM

Mar 2013
Ok, now there has been some controversy whether this is a game or not, but I classify visual novels as games. I would LOVE if they ever made Katawa Shoujo an Anime. Think about it, each season as a route! :3
Someday soon the novelty of your personality will wear off and people will see you for the bore that you really are
Mar 22, 2013 7:31 PM

Jan 2013
78uh said:
Ok, now there has been some controversy whether this is a game or not, but I classify visual novels as games. I would LOVE if they ever made Katawa Shoujo an Anime. Think about it, each season as a route! :3

Normally popular VNs get turned to animes quick no? It's rarer for games since most are western made.
Mar 22, 2013 7:37 PM

May 2010
Abes Oddysey would make a great live-action
Mar 22, 2013 8:04 PM

Sep 2012
I laughed when someone mentioned Guitar Hero but looking back, it could be made into a pretty bad ass anime. it would be IDOLM@STER, sex, drugs and rock & roll edition. Get it adapted by Madhouse and you got yourself a master piece

It would make a great shounen, instead of battles with fists you have guitar battles. In Guitar Hero, there is a battle mode which pits you up against another guitarist. During the battle you are able to use power ups, IIRC they are called Broken String, Amp Overload, Difficulty Up, Double Notes, Lefty (Righty) Flip, Whammy Bar and Steal Power-Up, which could be the alternative to abilities in Guitar Hero. In Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock you are able to transform into Warrior Mode, which can be the counter part of Super Saiyan in this anime.

The anime would have 2 arcs, one which stems from the main plot of GH3, where the protagonist starts off small and starts to become more famous and eventually gets signed. After a while he decides to void his contract, but turns out the document he signed states that his soul belonged to the manager, who turns out to be the God of the Rock Underworld, Lou. The climax would have them battling it out similar to the ending for Guitar Hero 3.

Second arc would follow the Warriors of Rock plot, which follows 8 guitarists gaining powers to rescue the Demi-God of Rock after he was imprisoned by the Scourge of Rock, the main antagonist.
Mar 22, 2013 9:46 PM

Sep 2012
Just imagine Kingdom Hearts animated... Oh shit, i won't sleep tonight,
Alcyone. Electra. Maia. Taygeta. Calaeno. Asterope. Merope.
By the blessing of the Seven Sisters,
I descend from four hundred lightyears in space!
I AM MR PLEIADES!!
Mar 22, 2013 9:59 PM
Mar 2013
If anybody's familiar with them, the Avernum and Geneforge games would make great animes.
Mar 22, 2013 11:47 PM

Mar 2013
...Take a visual novel that doesn't suck and you have yourself an anime.
Mar 23, 2013 9:43 AM

Sep 2012
Poorfag-chan said:

Well, Fate/Stay night became a shitty anime.
Mar 23, 2013 11:18 AM

Aug 2012
sippychao said:
Anything Nintendo

Pokemon
Kirby Right Back At Ya
Sonic X

they turned out...okayish....

Smash Bros Brawl's story mode was pretty much an anime :P
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Mar 23, 2013 11:28 AM

Apr 2011
I've got some more. Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Warriors and Warriors Orochi. They'd make for some pretty good anime plus, I wanna see Da Ji in an anime. Also, is it just me that thinks that FIFA Street could be made into a nice little anime?
Mar 23, 2013 1:35 PM

Mar 2013
Litrydow said:
Poorfag-chan said:

Hey, I never said the anime would be good.
Mar 23, 2013 3:20 PM

Sep 2012
Poorfag-chan said:
Litrydow said:
Poorfag-chan said:

Well, you answered the topic's title, right? It asks for good anime.
Mar 23, 2013 3:38 PM

Dec 2012
Ib (a mystic/horror rpg) could be an awesome anime in my oppinion. I don't think, the game is that well-known... but it's awesome. (You should check it out)

The anime version shouldn't be to long.. max 3 episodes. The hardest part, would probably be making the 3 characters into anime characters... since all 3 of them has a very special personality, which wouldn't normally fit into an anime...
Mar 23, 2013 4:14 PM

Apr 2012
Dark Souls... If they didn't sacrifice the dark oppressive world and very well thought out lore... In fact now that I think about it there is just so much they could do wrong with Dark Souls that it shouldn't even be attempted in the first place, forget I said anything.
Mar 23, 2013 4:26 PM

Apr 2008
Basically - every J-RPG out there - since they're all just set to play out like interactive anime.
Mar 23, 2013 6:58 PM

Mar 2013
mdude009 said:
Dark Souls... If they didn't sacrifice the dark oppressive world and very well thought out lore... In fact now that I think about it there is just so much they could do wrong with Dark Souls that it shouldn't even be attempted in the first place, forget I said anything.

Make all of the loremongers cry.

Litrydow said:
Poorfag-chan said:
Litrydow said:
Poorfag-chan said:

My bad, I seemed to have missed ignored the "good" part. Then again Fate/Stay Night in particular is just a really specific case that I didn't really care about when posting.

...We never will get Heaven's Feel Fate/Stay Night animated by Ufotable, will we?
Poorfag-chanMar 23, 2013 7:11 PM
Mar 24, 2013 12:30 AM
Nov 2012
Audiosurf, throw in some story about aliens, and, directed by Shoji Kawamori;
You have a masterpiece at hand.
Mar 24, 2013 1:16 AM

Sep 2012
catherine - practically already an anime, I want more of the story though, it was really good.

this thread is so damn old o.O
Mar 24, 2013 1:45 AM

Feb 2009
Odin Sphere would make a great anime series...but replicating the art would be challeging...I think. lol

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Mar 24, 2013 1:58 AM

Jul 2012
Everything mentiomed above except this one guy said persona 4 which already has a movie.

I just saw wreck-it-ralph which is about video games and was thinking how cool it would be if it had more actual licensed video game characters (ryu, ken, pacman, bowser and a few others make small cameo appearances.)

Which characters would be cool together in a crossover movie?
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
Mar 24, 2013 2:01 AM

Dec 2009
Prince of Persia, --enough said.
Mar 24, 2013 2:11 AM

Apr 2011
quake2 said:
Odin Sphere would make a great anime series...but replicating the art would be challeging...I think. lol

Yeah, the thingys over Gwendolyn's ears are gonna be tough. It's possible, though. And it would make a great anime. Now excuse me while I go and play it again.
Mar 24, 2013 5:05 AM

Apr 2012
Assassin's Creed. Then my life would be complete :I ♥
Mar 24, 2013 1:33 PM
Feb 2013
I always thought it would be cool to see an anime based off Fallout 3, Bioshock, or Condemned Criminal Origins.
Mar 24, 2013 5:17 PM

Apr 2011
Tomb Raider
Mar 24, 2013 6:05 PM

Feb 2010
KyuuAL said:
JumblyNuts said:
Half Life 2 could make an awesome Anime.

Sorry. It's not originally Japanese. So, it can't be anime. XD

OBJECTION
xmen, iron man, blade have an anime

witchblade was originality made in america and it has an anime your argument is invalid

Ghostony said:
sippychao said:
Anything Nintendo

Pokemon
Kirby Right Back At Ya
Sonic X

wtf SONICS SEGA S-E-G-A
NOT NINTENDO

as for games
touhou (hay i can dream can't i?)
mirrors edge
phoenix wright (did you see the latest games animated cutsences make this an anime now D:)
megaman zero
megaman legends
custom robo battle revolution
metly blood
asuras wrath
earthbound
Silent Hill 1-3 (they were the only good ones)
fragile dreams
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 24, 2013 7:11 PM

May 2011
Metal Gear Rising cause it has alot of anime action in it.
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Mar 24, 2013 7:52 PM

Jan 2013
Dark cloud for sure! but it basically IS an anime :D
Mar 24, 2013 9:25 PM

Nov 2010
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy IX, Castlevania, and The Legend of Zelda. :)
~ Ciel fan forever ~

Mar 24, 2013 10:13 PM
Feb 2013
The World Ends with You would be a good anime series.
Mar 24, 2013 10:15 PM

Aug 2009
Final Fantasy XIII.

I mean, shit. It has enough melodrama to be an anime. Might as well take that next step instead of having me waste time and money for things start getting "good." Hell, I'd probably like Final Fantasy XIII the anime series more than the actual game.

Mar 25, 2013 7:34 AM

Mar 2013
Hmmm touhou project i guess reason because its just awesome for me :)
Mar 25, 2013 7:38 AM

Feb 2013
Metal gear solid
Mortal kombat ^^
Mar 25, 2013 9:46 AM

Sep 2007
Amnesia the dark descent would make an interesting anime movie.
Also Bioshock could be an interesting anime.
Mar 25, 2013 9:59 AM

Sep 2011
Poorfag-chan said:
mdude009 said:

Litrydow said:
Poorfag-chan said:
Litrydow said:
Poorfag-chan said:

My bad, I seemed to have missed ignored the "good" part. Then again Fate/Stay Night in particular is just a really specific case that I didn't really care about when posting.

...We never will get Heaven's Feel Fate/Stay Night animated by Ufotable, will we?

Someday... SOMEDAY.

Mar 25, 2013 10:07 AM

Apr 2012
FacelessVixen said:
Final Fantasy XIII.

I mean, shit. It has enough melodrama to be an anime. Might as well take that next step instead of having me waste time and money for things start getting "good." Hell, I'd probably like Final Fantasy XIII the anime series more than the actual game.
atleast then we wouldn't have to deal with the dumbed down battle system (basing this off the first XIII don't know what they changed for its sequel).

ok so on topic. i think god of war would make for a pretty cool anime; not that i'd expect much from the story it'd be more of an eye candy type of deal. i just think it'd be cool as fuck to see kratos mutilate hordes and hordes of enemies anime-styled.
kurselaxMar 25, 2013 10:10 AM
"I’m just watching a bad dream I never wake up from."
Mar 25, 2013 10:36 AM

Jul 2012
Games are too shallow and uncultured to be made into anime. We already have quite enough of those without them being adapted from games.

And Western games are completely out of the question unless it was considered acceptable to change the art style. (hint: it wouldn't)
Critic.
Mar 25, 2013 2:21 PM

Jan 2013
intSys said:
Games are too shallow and uncultured to be made into anime. We already have quite enough of those without them being adapted from games.

And Western games are completely out of the question unless it was considered acceptable to change the art style. (hint: it wouldn't)

I'm sorry to hear that you see games as "shallow" and "uncultured", maybe you have played only the worst ones. Also, don't be such an elitist, nobody likes that.
Mar 25, 2013 2:23 PM

Feb 2010
Tennouji_ said:
Poorfag-chan said:
mdude009 said:

Litrydow said:
Poorfag-chan said:
Litrydow said:
Poorfag-chan said:

Someday... SOMEDAY.[/quote

no more fate/stay till we get metly blood or a tsukihime anime.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 25, 2013 2:25 PM
Dec 2012
Mar 25, 2013 4:36 PM

Dec 2012
Mar 25, 2013 4:44 PM

Aug 2012
hazerddex said:
KyuuAL said:
JumblyNuts said:
Half Life 2 could make an awesome Anime.

Sorry. It's not originally Japanese. So, it can't be anime. XD

OBJECTION
xmen, iron man, blade have an anime

witchblade was originality made in america and it has an anime your argument is invalid

Ghostony said:
sippychao said:
Anything Nintendo

Pokemon
Kirby Right Back At Ya
Sonic X

wtf SONICS SEGA S-E-G-A
NOT NINTENDO

Gamecube happened
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Mar 25, 2013 4:56 PM

Mar 2013
Starcraft would make the most insane anime imo.

Would love to see a really dark and gritty Starcraft anime.

Diablo would work too....and WoW...meh Blizzard just pwn when it comes to writing good lore.
Apr 8, 2013 6:36 AM

Jul 2012
what? why was the 'Which anime would make a good game" redirected to the "what game would make a good anime" thread?
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
Apr 8, 2013 6:55 AM
Mar 2013
Pacman.

Because it's beast.
Apr 8, 2013 7:36 AM

Nov 2010
Syfte said:

Diablo... meh Blizzard just pwn when it comes to writing good lore.

hah! xD then what in gods name happend to D3? the story was the worst piece of crap i ever seen in any given game! god even tetris has a better fricking story then that abomination.
Apr 8, 2013 7:42 AM

Mar 2013
I'd like to see Final Fantasy because I'm so in love with the story's in general. :)

Apr 8, 2013 9:41 AM

Jan 2010
Atelier Iris series. They`ll probably never make it into anime, though.
Apr 8, 2013 10:04 AM
Oct 2011
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=575007&show=20
"Anime that would make a good gaming series"
->
"What GAME would make a good ANIME series or movie? Why?"

Please learn to read before locking topics.
Pages (32) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you have any favorite opening or ending animations?

RobertBobert - 2 hours ago

10 by Daviljoe193 »»
2 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

36 by Gensouori »»
2 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - Yesterday

25 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 43 minutes ago

9 by Archean-Return »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 9 hours ago

37 by Bandulf »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.