Forum Settings
Forums
UQ Holder
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2015 5:16 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally about time the others arrived. I got a feeling that she will run away though. Poor Tota this chapter...he got beat up quite a bit.
Mar 3, 2015 6:05 PM

Oct 2011
Kuromaru sounds so badass in the end *w*

so... Negi couldn't have childrens? Is Chao also a copy? o_õ (or her timeline was THAT different?)

anyway.... "Do you recognize this sword?" .... why I have the impression she was talking to the readers :v
Mar 3, 2015 6:06 PM

Mar 2015
Ronin-errante said:

so... Negi couldn't have childrens? Is Chao also a copy? o_õ (or her timeline was THAT different?)

anyway.... "Do you recognize this sword?" .... why I have the impression she was talking to the readers :v

she was that's a copy of asuana sword from negima :D
tike36Mar 3, 2015 6:18 PM
Mar 3, 2015 9:42 PM

May 2013
Well that was interesting. So Tota is just a copy of Negi.
Mar 3, 2015 10:36 PM

Jul 2008
I feel like that girl is probably the 'successful' copy of Negi and is used as a weapon/experiment so she hates that Touta, a 'defect', is able to live the carefree life she wish she had.

Ronin-errante said:

Yes her timeline is that different.
Chao's action in the past are what triggered Negi's determination of going to the magical world and finding his father.
Had she not confronted Negi the story would have went in a totally different way. Negi would have stayed at school until his testing period as a mage ended, Fate's plan would have failed and with time the magical world would have collapsed leading to the war between Mars and Earth that Chao was talking about. That's not to say that Negi wouldn't have learned Magia Erebea to begin with so he would have remained a human and therefore able to have children of his own blood.
Mar 4, 2015 12:44 AM

Mar 2009
Shangetsu said:
I feel like that girl is probably the 'successful' copy of Negi and is used as a weapon/experiment so she hates that Touta, a 'defect', is able to live the carefree life she wish she had.
THat would make a lot of sense. Could that mean Negi could have more clones out there? Each created with a sample from each of one of his former students?

tike36 said:
Ronin-errante said:

It has been a while since I've read Negima. Thanks for the reminder.

Mar 4, 2015 1:23 AM

Mar 2009
Touta must feel like crap right now :(
Who is that girl? Looks similar to the person from Negi letter vision.

Copy of pactio card. That is crazy. Makes me wonder if both owners of real card must be alive for it to work. Asuna is alive but sleeping, Negi is controlled by MoB. Imagine other copies of Negi pactios.

I wonder how they made Negi clones. Same way we do it in our time or did they obtain Negi magic from his pactio cards and then implanted in fake bodies (Fate Series dolls)?

Now I'm thinking that Konoe family took Touta in after stopping the whole cloning program. He was the last experiment or maybe not fully complete one even. Then later leftovers of the organization responsible for cloning found Touta and this blond, dark skinned girl was sent to remove them. Touta somehow managed to chase her away or maybe Fate/Eva came to the rescue. They were too late to save his adoptive parents.

Seems like Fate and Touta are much alike. They are both failed creations or so they were told.
Touta amnesia seems allot like Asuna fake personality.
Mar 4, 2015 4:43 AM

Aug 2010
I agree with Shangetsu. I can totally see her being a completed clone jelly of the defective Touta living the life. She's quite sadistic for him lol :P

Interesting to find out Negi can't have children All dem shipping wars got REKT XD

Kuromaru and Santa looked friggin BA at the end :O

Is it just me or the art has been getting way more epic lately? It was amazing this chap O_O
Mar 4, 2015 7:47 AM

Oct 2011
tike36 said:

yeah =D ... btw, is great to finally see a pactio card again ^^
but, isn't a little strange to the hooded girl ask Touta if he recognize the sword? ^^'

Shangetsu said:
Yes her timeline is that different.
Chao's action in the past are what triggered Negi's determination of going to the magical world and finding his father.
Had she not confronted Negi the story would have went in a totally different way. Negi would have stayed at school until his testing period as a mage ended, Fate's plan would have failed and with time the magical world would have collapsed leading to the war between Mars and Earth that Chao was talking about. That's not to say that Negi wouldn't have learned Magia Erebea to begin with so he would have remained a human and therefore able to have children of his own blood.

hmmm... this make sense...

I always thought that those magical marks in Chao's body (in the final battle of the festival's arc ) was something relative to Negi's magia erebea '-'
Mar 4, 2015 8:49 AM

Dec 2008
Shangetsu said:

It's quite possible that this is how she sees it. Though a sentient being is not a cogwheel created for one purpose, no matter how it came to be (there is noting really special about a random act of normal reproduction) it is up to each individual to decide his/her own purpose in life. The issues of that chick may just as well come from the fact that she cannot find her own way and accepted the role her creators have made her for, and so she cannot accept anyone else having the same role because that would undermine her originality. Also, in such case the thing that would enrage her the most would be the possibility of someone else being better than her because that would make her not just a copy but also a useless copy.
New profile design sucks.
Mar 4, 2015 9:11 AM

Jul 2008
Ronin-errante said:

I always thought that those magical marks in Chao's body (in the final battle of the festival's arc ) was something relative to Negi's magia erebea '-'

Why would it?
Magia Erebea isn't hereditary, it's the act of infusing yourself with offensive spell. Even if Negi learned it and had a child, it would have absolutely no effect on him/her and he/she wouldn't be able to use it unless he/she learns how to do it (just like Negi did).

Chao isn't a mage. It was unclear whether she couldn't use magic at all or if she simply never learnt how but the mark on her body were there to forcibly channel magic in her body and allow her to use spells way beyond her normal capacity. Nothing to do with Magia Erebea.

Karharot said:
Shangetsu said:

It's quite possible that this is how she sees it. Though a sentient being is not a cogwheel created for one purpose, no matter how it came to be (there is noting really special about a random act of normal reproduction) it is up to each individual to decide his/her own purpose in life. The issues of that chick may just as well come from the fact that she cannot find her own way and accepted the role her creators have made her for, and so she cannot accept anyone else having the same role because that would undermine her originality. Also, in such case the thing that would enrage her the most would be the possibility of someone else being better than her because that would make her not just a copy but also a useless copy.

Might be but it's more probable that she cannot decide her own path no matter how hard she would try. If she's a 'successful' copy and is being used then the people using her might not allow her much freedom and they might have the means to punish/kill her would she goes against them. That's probably the reason she envy Touta, because he's the same as her but he's free.
Mar 4, 2015 9:32 AM

Dec 2008
Shangetsu said:
Might be but it's more probable that she cannot decide her own path no matter how hard she would try. If she's a 'successful' copy and is being used then the people using her might not allow her much freedom and they might have the means to punish/kill her would she goes against them. That's probably the reason she envy Touta, because he's the same as her but he's free.

They are controlling her so totally yet she has freedom and time to stalk and assault Touta because of her own jealousy? I find it somewhat unlikely...
Unless of course her jealousy is also planted and nurtured by those who control her because they have a reason to kill Touta/any other clones. Which may have nothing to do with how successful a copy is but rather with what different ends that "copy" is able to achieve (like for example Touta being able to bring about the result closer to what Evangeline aims for while the crazy chick and her masters aim for something different)...

I gave a feeling that those speculations of mine are going deeper and deeper into the dark :/. More info is needed.
Mar 4, 2015 10:12 AM

Jul 2008
Karharot said:
Shangetsu said:

They are controlling her so totally yet she has freedom and time to stalk and assault Touta because of her own jealousy? I find it somewhat unlikely...
Unless of course her jealousy is also planted and nurtured by those who control her because they have a reason to kill Touta/any other clones. Which may have nothing to do with how successful a copy is but rather with what different ends that "copy" is able to achieve (like for example Touta being able to bring about the result closer to what Evangeline aims for while the crazy chick and her masters aim for something different)...

I gave a feeling that those speculations of mine are going deeper and deeper into the dark :/. More info is needed.

Pretty sure that she is here with order to kill Touta.
Touta was attacked and almost killed before Eva took him in. Since then he's always been together with her and when they finally left the village he grew in, he was sheltered by UQ Holder (or some of it's member when he went in missions).

Basically there weren't many opportunity to assassinate him ever since they failed last time two years ago but now that Touta left UQ Holder on his own it's the perfect opportunity to do it.

Pretty sure that Touta isn't a failure, he's probably too close to the real deal that he wouldn't be able to be used as a puppet.
Mar 4, 2015 10:20 AM

Jul 2014
Tota looks like Negi and Konoka, and this girl looks halway between Negi and Kuu Fei... Maybe there are other clones who are Negi's copies and some 3-A member descendants?

Anyway, Santa is still OP as f*ck, and Kuromarou was as BA as Setsuna when she came numerous times to save her ojou-sama. Things keep being impressive here! :D
Mar 4, 2015 11:29 AM

Dec 2008
Shangetsu said:
Touta was attacked and almost killed before Eva took him in.

I think Fate already admitted that he was the one responsible for that attack and we know that now he wants Touta alive.
Mar 4, 2015 12:39 PM

Oct 2014
Would have prefered if he beat her on his own
Mar 4, 2015 1:27 PM
Apr 2014
That's gotta hurt, mentally and physically.

And help comes.
Mar 4, 2015 2:34 PM

Mar 2015
@ronin yeah he was talking to the viewers XD
Mar 4, 2015 8:02 PM

Jul 2010
Well, I can't say I didn't suspect that Tota was really a clone of Negi from the moment that Magia Erebia showed up. I think I even suggested that a while back, but wasn't sure because his hair is the wrong color...

Does anybody have a good take on who his "sis" attacking him was? She didn't ring a bell with me...

I was quite happy to see his friends arrive!
Mar 4, 2015 9:19 PM

Jul 2008
Karharot said:
Shangetsu said:
Touta was attacked and almost killed before Eva took him in.

I think Fate already admitted that he was the one responsible for that attack and we know that now he wants Touta alive.

If Touta is a clone of Negi and Negi couldn't have children then he had no parents thus the whole 'I killed your parents' does not make sense.
The whole picture is still pretty shady so yeah we can only make guesses at this point.
Mar 8, 2015 6:30 PM

Dec 2009
Kalcaen said:
Tota looks like Negi and Konoka, and this girl looks halway between Negi and Kuu Fei... Maybe there are other clones who are Negi's copies and some 3-A member descendants?
I have a feeling this is Akamatsu's solution to the harem resolution problem posed by MSN. I definitely got the Kuu-fei descendant impression by this girl.

Definitely looking forward to seeing things like the pactio system show up again... and to seeing more appearances of MSN characters, even if it's in recordings and stuff. I wanna see more of what they did through their lives haha.
(damn, i give in. gotta re-read negima)
GenesisAriaMar 8, 2015 6:36 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 9, 2015 7:49 AM

Aug 2013
damn lots of the posts in this thread makes so much sense.
yup, gotta re-read negima again.
Mar 22, 2015 7:03 AM

Dec 2012
GenesisAria said:
Kalcaen said:
I have a feeling this is Akamatsu's solution to the harem resolution problem posed by MSN. I definitely got the Kuu-fei descendant impression by this girl.

Definitely looking forward to seeing things like the pactio system show up again... and to seeing more appearances of MSN characters, even if it's in recordings and stuff. I wanna see more of what they did through their lives haha.
(damn, i give in. gotta re-read negima)
biggest shock
all negi students are involved in touta clone project
every clones are children of negi students which injected negi cells to pregnated his copy, so each clone share their mother trait
lol that would be shock

remember snake?
eva possessed big boss cell which made her somewhat pregnant and birthed solid snake and liquid snake XD

(maybe that psycho imouto are come from asuna womb o.o)
Oct 29, 2017 4:57 AM

Dec 2013
Seems Touta going crazy didn’t help the situation at all.

I’m not too sure if the back up can do much against this girl.

More topics from this board

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 192 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Feb 8, 2022

15 by HibiChika »»
Dec 31, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 150 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 149 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 7:07 AM

» Ending

Radtoter - Apr 24, 2022

13 by Radtoter »»
Dec 4, 2022 7:23 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 184 Discussion

zkl_ - Jun 8, 2021

15 by otakukid »»
Dec 3, 2022 11:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.