Forum Settings
Forums
UQ Holder
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 24, 2022 9:06 PM
Mar 2021
SO can someone tell me what happens who does he end up with and the general gist of it i have already heard that this not cannon basiically since this timeline has nothing to do with the other 2 (please correct me if im wrong about that) so i want to know at least how many and with whom he ends up with and what happens at the end please. thank u in advance and have a good one
May 5, 2022 5:55 AM

Jul 2016
*Other three timelines (Negima's epilogue, Asuna fall-asleep without time travel to the past and Chao's timeline)

I would says that aside of expanding a little bit of what exactly happened in between the last two Negima chapters and MotB's goal, overall it's not worth to read this mess of a manga lol. The first 140 chapters literally hinted several times that UQ Holder were take place in the second timeline, up until the last chapter where Akamatsu did a complete 180 turn and claimed UQ is in it's own timeline COMPLETELY unrelated to the prequel. The last 30-40 chapters is so rushed that it also makes Bleach, Naruto and AoT's final arc looks like masterpiece in comparison.
MahiaErebeaNegiMay 5, 2022 5:58 AM
May 5, 2022 8:40 AM
Mar 2021
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
*Other three timelines (Negima's epilogue, Asuna fall-asleep without time travel to the past and Chao's timeline)

I would says that aside of expanding a little bit of what exactly happened in between the last two Negima chapters and MotB's goal, overall it's not worth to read this mess of a manga lol. The first 140 chapters literally hinted several times that UQ Holder were take place in the second timeline, up until the last chapter where Akamatsu did a complete 180 turn and claimed UQ is in it's own timeline COMPLETELY unrelated to the prequel. The last 30-40 chapters is so rushed that it also makes Bleach, Naruto and AoT's final arc looks like masterpiece in comparison.
he did similar stuff in Negima tho did he not? i kinda felt that it was gonna happen but if its not canon then doesnt matter to me ill read it as like a side story i guess tho i guess possibly negi didnt marry Chisame in the alternate timeline since apparently its not canon hmmm well oh well Harem end for Negi is best end ( and for Touta i guess but Negi is better in my eyes) IMO u have a good one and thanks for responding
May 6, 2022 5:11 AM

Jul 2016
Radtoter said:
he did similar stuff in Negima tho did he not?

Well he did, but the flashback for Negima timeline shown on middle of UQ Holder manga kinda made up for the Negima's rushed ending so I don't think it's as bad as it originally does back then.

Radtoter said:
i kinda felt that it was gonna happen but if its not canon then doesnt matter to me ill read it as like a side story

I don't know but claiming UQ Holder non canon is a bit too much since it's indeed canon to the series given the event of Magic World Arc was mentioned in the manga (Just not took place in the same timeline).
May 6, 2022 6:38 AM
Mar 2021
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Radtoter said:
he did similar stuff in Negima tho did he not?

Well he did, but the flashback for Negima timeline shown on middle of UQ Holder manga kinda made up for the Negima's rushed ending so I don't think it's as bad as it originally does back then.

Radtoter said:
i kinda felt that it was gonna happen but if its not canon then doesnt matter to me ill read it as like a side story

I don't know but claiming UQ Holder non canon is a bit too much since it's indeed canon to the series given the event of Magic World Arc was mentioned in the manga (Just not took place in the same timeline).
well by not canon i guess i mean not in 1 of the 2 timelines from the original i guess is what i mean i dont know sir/madam theres so many questions but alas hes running for his government i think so who knows how long itll be before we get a new series from him. maybe in time he'll continue Negima, tho i doubt it i would like to see him with his entire class since they all love him and he supposedly married Chisame specially since Nodoka and Yue mention him marrying more than one and they all love him even Konoka and Setsuna said they do so implying harem end but who knows and it would be cool to see them again but u know...alive u have a good one and thanks for clearing some stuff up
May 6, 2022 9:23 AM

Jul 2016
Radtoter said:
i dont know sir/madam theres so many questions but alas hes running for his government i think so who knows how long itll be before we get a new series from him. maybe in time he'll continue Negima, tho i doubt it

From what I heard, Akamatsu is pretty much done with drawing manga since he's satisfied with his manga career (Which is also one of the reasons why UQH's ending is rushed), so the chance of him drawing a sequel/spin-off or a new manga is pretty slim at this point.

Radtoter said:
l love him and he supposedly married Chisame specially since Nodoka and Yue mention him marrying more than one and they all love him even Konoka and Setsuna said they do so implying harem end but who knows and it would be cool to see them again but u know...alive

I don't know where you got that harem information from but UQH's ending never outright stated that Negi forms an harem after Eva's "death", all it said is that Negi moved to a random planet and spent the rest of his life together with the remaining girls plus Fate and Shiori (Without explaining how the girls is still alive), while shown a shot of them with the children that seemly hinted to be their descendants. Well, not saying that harem route is impossible but since the manga never confirm it, it would be better if we takes the harem hint with gain of salts lol.
MahiaErebeaNegiMay 6, 2022 9:28 AM
May 6, 2022 3:28 PM
Mar 2021
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Radtoter said:
i dont know sir/madam theres so many questions but alas hes running for his government i think so who knows how long itll be before we get a new series from him. maybe in time he'll continue Negima, tho i doubt it

From what I heard, Akamatsu is pretty much done with drawing manga since he's satisfied with his manga career (Which is also one of the reasons why UQH's ending is rushed), so the chance of him drawing a sequel/spin-off or a new manga is pretty slim at this point.

Radtoter said:
l love him and he supposedly married Chisame specially since Nodoka and Yue mention him marrying more than one and they all love him even Konoka and Setsuna said they do so implying harem end but who knows and it would be cool to see them again but u know...alive

I don't know where you got that harem information from but UQH's ending never outright stated that Negi forms an harem after Eva's "death", all it said is that Negi moved to a random planet and spent the rest of his life together with the remaining girls plus Fate and Shiori (Without explaining how the girls is still alive), while shown a shot of them with the children that seemly hinted to be their descendants. Well, not saying that harem route is impossible but since the manga never confirm it, it would be better if we takes the harem hint with gain of salts lol.
oh sorry my bad i meant/talking about the original so Negima! not UQ my bad should have specified and damn that kinda sucks that he wont be making anymore possibly since Negima! and Love Hina are i would say extremely well known even to those that have never watched/read them have a good one tho
May 12, 2022 4:59 PM

Dec 2014
Thank god is over, the top rated review said it best, the manga was fine till like 100 chapters in, the story became a mess and ridiculous after that
May 22, 2022 8:10 PM

Jan 2012
Still one very important unanswered question that I read through this entire click bait of a sequel for. WHAT HAPPENED TO NEGI'S MOM!!!
May 24, 2022 8:45 AM

Jul 2016
Rowd said:
Still one very important unanswered question that I read through this entire click bait of a sequel for. WHAT HAPPENED TO NEGI'S MOM!!!

Honestly at this point I don't think even Akamatsu himself know what exactly happened to Arika either lol.
Jun 7, 2022 7:42 AM

Jan 2012
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Rowd said:

Honestly at this point I don't think even Akamatsu himself know what exactly happened to Arika either lol.

Ya I think the guy just completely forgot about her.
Dec 3, 2022 11:30 AM

Jun 2011
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
The last 30-40 chapters is so rushed that it also makes Bleach, Naruto and AoT's final arc looks like masterpiece in comparison.
This is unfortunate. I did enjoy the series up until the point where it was filler content after filler content around episode 100+ and it went on for a long time. Akamatsu could've used that time to develop the story instead, but he turned the series into ecchi/harem for a large chunk of it.

Still have the series on hold because of that ecchi/harem fillerish content, but now that I know the series has concluded, it's a good time to finish it.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 3, 2022 7:33 PM

Jul 2016
ToG25thBaam said:
Still have the series on hold because of that ecchi/harem fillerish content, but now that I know the series has concluded, it's a good time to finish it.

Well, I can only say good luck for you on finishing it, but you have to prepared for some bizarre stuffs that would happen in the last few chapters, especially for the whole MotB final battle and the parts where
Dec 4, 2022 7:23 PM
Mar 2021
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
ToG25thBaam said:

Well, I can only say good luck for you on finishing it, but you have to prepared for some bizarre stuffs that would happen in the last few chapters, especially for the whole MotB final battle and the parts where
Yea i cant remember what happened entirely but if u ever watched/read Demon King Daimao or Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou the ending literally gave me a lot of the same vibes for some reason tho again i cant recall what happened at the end of UQ especially with all the characters and such.

More topics from this board

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 192 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Feb 8, 2022

15 by HibiChika »»
Dec 31, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 150 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 149 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 184 Discussion

zkl_ - Jun 8, 2021

15 by otakukid »»
Dec 3, 2022 11:14 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 182 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 8, 2021

9 by otakukid »»
Nov 13, 2022 10:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.