Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2015 3:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
FILET AND ROAST

Well that was somewhat intense. I got a bad feeling about the Demon Clan though....
Feb 7, 2015 4:17 AM

Mar 2014
So much build up, Meliodas' wanted poster that Elizabeth seen in her flashback/dream could have some foreshadowing in it (maybe Estarossa was the one who caused the huge crater 10 years ago and when Meliodas fought him maybe he sealed him back into Demon world and Meliodas was blamed for causing such disaster) also that blinding light that came from the end of the Diane/Gowther fight, leaves me to believe that Gowther made Diane forget about her past memories of King (i hope it's not) and i also wonder about when Gowther said "before i disappear" could it mean he'll literally disappear or that what little emotions he has will disappear. Anyways a solid chapter with so much build up for the next one.

Feb 7, 2015 4:48 AM

Aug 2010
Another interesting chap :3

What happened with Diane vs Gowther there? For Gowther to suddenly figure out he was doing something wrong? Even asking them to lock him away :O...and before he disappears O_o?

Anyway glad nothing happened to Diane....or so I hope because the end of this fight was too vague. She could've forgotten about King without even realizing. PLZ NO >.<

Finally some screen time for the 10 commandments. As expected that adult Mel (Estarossa) was related to Mel since he was called brother by Mel's brother XD

Are we gonna get answers about how the crater was caused? Looking forward to seeing that >.<
Feb 7, 2015 5:38 AM

Nov 2012
Liz dreaming about the demons leader.

Smells like ntr inc..
Feb 7, 2015 6:01 AM

Dec 2008
This chapter wasn't too bad, but so many questions, so little answers :(
Feb 7, 2015 6:02 AM

Jul 2013
This chapter should be called "Just Diane being badass". Love how she casually dodged Gowther's arrow.

And where is my Gowther revelation damn it?!!

Another thing that baffled me is how the heck the Liones knight knew Estarrossa's face (in order to draw the wanted poster) if he had been sealed for 3000 years? not to mention the likes of Gilthunder & Dreyfus actually knew Meliodas' real face.
Feb 7, 2015 6:47 AM

Aug 2010
MoeGod said:
This chapter should be called "Just Diane being badass". Love how she casually dodged Gowther's arrow.

Oh yeah! Dat dodge was friggin BA!!

Also Mel having 2 brothers pretty much confirms him being Lugh from the Myth?
Barion-ZaraFeb 7, 2015 7:46 AM
Feb 7, 2015 7:47 AM
Oct 2013
MoeGod said:

Another thing that baffled me is how the heck the Liones knight knew Estarrossa's face (in order to draw the wanted poster) if he had been sealed for 3000 years?

Possible plot hole? Or perhaps the giant hole was made by Meliodas and Estarossa fighting years ago, which also means that Estarossa was sealed recently and the liones knight or whoever made the poster mixed up their faces and names.
Feb 7, 2015 8:05 AM

Jun 2014
I'm so lost, need another chapter to piece everything together

Feb 7, 2015 8:22 AM
Sep 2013
I think meliodas was the one responsible for destroying danfor after all because his sin is wrath and he destroyed danfor because he couldn't protect his lover liz who was probably killed by one of the 10 commandments,but that's just sepculation on my part!
Feb 7, 2015 8:50 AM

Oct 2014
Zelrodis and Estarosa are the best demons so far.

I wonder what happened that caused Gowther to sulk at the end.

Feb 7, 2015 9:16 AM
Apr 2014
Well, we have some insight on the 10 commandments in this chapter.

That face at the ending though....
Feb 7, 2015 10:19 AM

Jan 2012
Yeah I have no clue what happened but hopefully Diane beat some sense into Gowther and didn't lose her memories of King...
Feb 7, 2015 10:33 AM

Feb 2015
http://i.imgur.com/EwN4Z5I.jpg?1

when did diane become a shinobi from the Hidden Rock Village?
dis gurl was in da hospital becuz she had cancers in her eye, den her boyfreind said ¨i am goin to leave u cuz u cant see how much i luv u¨. da gurl was all liek ¨noo, y did u laeve me¨ and then da doctor comes in and say ¨we found sum eyes 4 u 2 haev¨ and den da gurl was leik ¨how¨ and da doctur said ur bf killt hisself so u culd have his eye an he said dat u can chow much he love u becuz u hav his eyes now and he can lok at u wenever u c a mirror¨ and da gurl was all leik ¨omg¨.
xXx...REPOST DIS IF U CRY EVRYTIME...xXx
Feb 7, 2015 10:57 AM

Oct 2014
animefan8800 said:
Yeah I have no clue what happened but hopefully Diane beat some sense into Gowther and didn't lose her memories of King...

Gowther won but mostly likely gave up because he felt Merlin and Meliodas coming.

Feb 7, 2015 11:01 AM

Mar 2014
UltimateForm said:
http://i.imgur.com/EwN4Z5I.jpg?1

when did diane become a shinobi from the Hidden Rock Village?

Was that you who posted at Mangafox? I lol'd when i seen that

Feb 7, 2015 11:07 AM

Oct 2014
BTW the only confirmed fights for the future for the looks of it.

Mel/Zelrodis(Pretty much Akira vs Takeshi 2.0)|
Ban/Estarosa(I believe the Godness clan wanted Ban to kill the guy in the wanted poster with the name of Meliodas, Ban gets to kill him he would get Ellain back)

Feb 7, 2015 11:09 AM

Jan 2012
LordPerucho said:
animefan8800 said:

Gowther won but mostly likely gave up because he felt Merlin and Meliodas coming.

That'd be terrible if it meant he took away Diane's memories of King, and she did seem very happy to see Meliodas as she used to act before her memories came back so it's certainly possible, but I just hope I'm wrong. As I said last week this series doesn't need to take a step backwards like that.
Feb 7, 2015 11:24 AM

Oct 2014
Guila was also acting normal after Gowther mindfucked her...

Feb 7, 2015 4:37 PM

Dec 2013
Alright chapter. End was pretty interesting.

I wonder what will happen to Gowther.
Feb 8, 2015 7:43 AM

Jun 2013
So Gowther's spell made at least Elizabeth visit Golden Pales. and forgetting everything for a while. or more likely see prefect dreams huh...that was fast, but why would she see wrong face of the Meliodas if he loves real one?

Damn...O.O Diane danced around Gowther strikes/spells/ammo...damn that looked cool.
And She is using Ninjutsu Hand Sign!?! XD Nice name to that Move tough. Hilarious.

Gowther better not touch not even single Memory in Diane's head!!!
...What...is ..Gowther...O.O Pouting? he was prepared to fight and now he is acting like a child...that is what at least I though when I saw how was sitting in the ruble.
And What the hell is he talking about now!? Disappearing?

the hell happened that Castle? Experiment gone wrong? Is that Kingdom that Meliodas destroyed? where Liz Died?'

DAAA F*************KKKKK!?!?!??!?!!?!??!?!?! THAT ENDING WHAT THE HELL!!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 10, 2015 2:21 AM
Oct 2012
Yes maybe the godess clan want to kill the adult meliodas lol. But what if they switched bodies? Like the brother that look like meliodas are younger and the adult body is meliodas' ?
Idk so much twist in this chapter -_-.. I was wishing to see mel's true form but lets hope the mangaka has a better idea orz

And is the black haired mel is the real meliodas' brother? I dont remember reading it?
Feb 16, 2015 12:35 PM

Dec 2013
Just binge read the hell out of this. I'm addicted now.

All the characters have their own battles to deal with which I love.

I want to know more about Merlin, she's really interesting.

I hope Ban rejoins them in the future.
Eh
Mar 1, 2015 6:57 AM

Apr 2014
Estarossa seems fuck'n boss :D
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Mar 28, 2015 5:15 PM

Aug 2008
Did anyone notice how dream Estarossa has that same symbol in his armor that Elizabeth has in her eye? I wonder if this mean anything?
Nov 6, 2015 7:36 AM

Jan 2012
I dislike Melione,she is planning something.
Meliodas father has shown.

May 18, 2021 9:35 AM

Nov 2019
I don’t know what might be more frightening: the awakened demons or Gowther himself. That guy has a incredible destructive potential..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.