Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 9, 2015 7:30 AM
Dec 2011
ichii_1 said:
TK :re might end before Bleach does.
Go read Bleach if you want a similar manga since tk was inspired by Bleach.

Ehhhhh. Nope. I'm a big fan of both Bleach and TG, never cross in my mind how TG ever inspired by Bleach.

no offense, I love Bleach to death but TG tho >>>

anyways, people bitch a lot about this CCG setting, I personally love it but somehow, I think the CCG folks will be more popular than Ghouls in Japan. idk, the CCG characters got more screentime even before :re and they are more fleshed out in term of developments and appearances. Ghouls side were too much of mysterious and their development tends to be left in background.
Feb 9, 2015 7:44 AM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
Z4k said:

Its not like he mocks them on purpose. He already gets bashed because of his opinions from a lot of people in tumblr and most of those people are Narusaku fans. Also I don't have any problems with him because our views are usually the same lol.

If you don't have a problem with him that's fine, when I used to watch him (2 years ago), I did find his reviews were nicely done. Its a shame he is a terrible human being. Bc he doesnt mock by defending himself, I saw countless times him mocking other ppl in a very mean way, ppl who were just stating their opinions on the anime.
For example if I say "I think "Kaneki is really the one-eyed king" and state my reasons...he would say "that's the most stupid thing I have ever heard, you make me laugh"
I do not think that is the way a reviewer should behave with ppl who is watching him.
That is why I like Chibi and forneverworld, they are not ever offensive on purpose, or even mocking to its audience, or think themselves as the king of the world.
The fact is that Sawyer is too arrogant, and think he is better than others. Maybe is bc he is a pocho, or for whatever other reason.
But hey, as I said if you don't mind that he comes and mocks you one day for voicing your opinions, thats ok, as I said a terrible human being but a nice reviewers, personally no matter how good reviewers you are, if you are not a nice human being I prefer not hearing you, but that my very personal take.

What? Are you sure you're talking about Sawyer? All that stuff you've described about him I've never seen.

He's my favorite reviewer, although I only watch him and forneverworld so I only have two to pick from lol.
Feb 9, 2015 12:01 PM

Oct 2014
n0thinglasts said:
gabyta07 said:

If you don't have a problem with him that's fine, when I used to watch him (2 years ago), I did find his reviews were nicely done. Its a shame he is a terrible human being. Bc he doesnt mock by defending himself, I saw countless times him mocking other ppl in a very mean way, ppl who were just stating their opinions on the anime.
For example if I say "I think "Kaneki is really the one-eyed king" and state my reasons...he would say "that's the most stupid thing I have ever heard, you make me laugh"
I do not think that is the way a reviewer should behave with ppl who is watching him.
That is why I like Chibi and forneverworld, they are not ever offensive on purpose, or even mocking to its audience, or think themselves as the king of the world.
The fact is that Sawyer is too arrogant, and think he is better than others. Maybe is bc he is a pocho, or for whatever other reason.
But hey, as I said if you don't mind that he comes and mocks you one day for voicing your opinions, thats ok, as I said a terrible human being but a nice reviewers, personally no matter how good reviewers you are, if you are not a nice human being I prefer not hearing you, but that my very personal take.

What? Are you sure you're talking about Sawyer? All that stuff you've described about him I've never seen.

He's my favorite reviewer, although I only watch him and forneverworld so I only have two to pick from lol.

Yes Im talking about Sawyer the guy who doesnt or didn't like Fairy tail, who has mexican origins, who used to review Naruto and One piece, and wouldn't review Bleach. That sawyer.
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Feb 11, 2015 8:20 PM
Jul 2010
ichii_1 said:
TK :re might end before Bleach does.
Go read Bleach if you want a similar manga since tk was inspired by Bleach.

There are some definite similarities, such as masks, ghouls/hollows, the mc being a half-breed, etc., but that's something you see in a lot of stories. Aside from that, the two stories aren't really similar.. Anyways, All stories can be said to have inspired by something else because It's hard to be original. For instance, Bleach has a lot of similar elements to Yu Yu Hakusho, etc.
RemixXFeb 11, 2015 8:32 PM
Mar 20, 2015 5:11 PM

Jan 2012
what kind of surgery he did. training was childish they didn't use kagune.

Apr 24, 2015 2:25 PM

Jan 2014
Wow. Hinami has quite a nice ability :)
I wonder why she's with Ayato there.
Somehow, I like Urie. He seems strong
and confident with what he's doing.
That German Gourmet's guy is cool x)
Oct 3, 2015 8:01 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Man the buildup for the Auction is killing me.

4/5
Mar 8, 2016 1:02 AM

Aug 2015
Urie being Urie I guess.

Hinami's senses have become incredibly strong since the years have passed, it looks like. I only wonder what her motives for being in Aogiri are.

Looks like Kaneki's gained some muscle mass since his days as the Eyepatch ghoul.
Jul 30, 2016 8:52 PM

Dec 2013
Things are about to go down.
Nov 26, 2016 12:30 PM

Jun 2016
Auction is getting too much importance now..
Nov 18, 2018 7:57 AM

Feb 2013
The guys really need to get stronger if they want to be of any help at the auction.
Mar 5, 2021 9:00 AM

Apr 2020
Hinami is impressive!
The Torso is creepy as ever.
What are floppies?

Urie got approval directly from Arima and Washu.
Kanae will also attend the auction it seems.
--AbiSa--
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.