Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 30, 2015 5:34 PM

Jul 2013
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

After missing out on 5 chapters cause of Christmas vacation and mid-terms, It seemed like yesterday we were back to another useless sub-plot that ended in absolutely nothing, but holy shit COULD THIS FINALLY BE WHAT THEY CALL PLOT?

DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHAT PLOT WAS LIKE IN NISEKOI? I DON'T

OMG THIS IS BIBLICAL, I DON'T EVEN CARE IF CHITOGE MIGHT HAVE BEEN TEASED AS BEING THE CHOSEN ONE AS SHE SHOT THE ARROW FIRST, EVEN THOUGH I LOVE ONODERA, I'M JUST STILL RECOVERING FROM THE SHOCK THAT FOR ONCE THE FINAL PAGE IN A CHAPTER IS A LEGITIMATE CLIFFHANGER, AS IN THERE WILL ACTUALLY BE SOME MAJOR PLOT DEVELOPMENT NEXT CHAPTER.

Jesus, what If it's just another tease you know? I've basically become immune to Nisekoi's bullshit at this point so thinking that this will inevitably lead to some crap where "oh actually it was a call from Claude, guess we still have to fake it LOL" would absolutely not be surprising at all. I'm just gonna pray to god that it's real.

Now that that's over I'm actually beginning to get worried. This is like when you really want something then when you finally get it you don't know what the hell do with it. At this point, i really do not like my girls chances. Onodera is still always losing to Chitoge in terms of getting the most teases. Marika and Yui and Tsumugi are gg'd at this point guys lets face it.

Ughh please don't end in a cliche Chitoge and Raku ending PLEASE, I know the one-shot is a massive indicator that this is how it's gonna end but after all of the generic plot points this manga has pulled, I really hope they end on a "SOMEWHAT" unexpected note.
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Jan 30, 2015 6:33 PM

Aug 2013
The plot came back a year and a half early, but I'm not complaining.
Jan 30, 2015 7:14 PM

Jul 2012
How could so many people who have presumably read 156 chapters of Nisekoi still be so gullible as to believe this is a sign of plot progression to come? It's never going to happen. Any semblance of development will be negated within a chapter or two. This manga has become so formulaic in its teasing plot and inevitable disappointment that it just makes me angry now. I see a hint that Chitoge is about to confess her feelings and my first thought is "Oh fuck off Nisekoi" because I know it'll be interrupted on the next page.
Jan 30, 2015 8:28 PM

Dec 2012
IT'S HERE
Jan 30, 2015 8:28 PM
May 2013
All I've been reading is omg the plot has returned. How has nobody noticed the sutle plot progression in the last 5 or so chapters that has been absolutely mind boggling. I thought I saw hints of this manga ending a few chapters ago and every chapter since then has only given me more and more reason to suspect an end in 20 or so chapters. Yes there has been much filler, but everything ends. I think Raku will go through with them separating and the other ladies will hop on that opportunity. Because of this Raku will realize that he misses being with her. All the while chitoge will be frustrated that she can't get close to him and eventually explode a confession on him. Somehow though they have to fill third year..traditionally in this genre someone leaves to another country for a year but I can't really see that happening. Also the pendant and keys never had any significance on this story so it will play no part although it is a loose end they will have to tie up. So ya that's my prediction of this manga ending in 20 chapters
Jan 30, 2015 9:13 PM

Dec 2013
decrepitgoat said:
All I've been reading is omg the plot has returned. How has nobody noticed the sutle plot progression in the last 5 or so chapters that has been absolutely mind boggling. I thought I saw hints of this manga ending a few chapters ago and every chapter since then has only given me more and more reason to suspect an end in 20 or so chapters.

+1
Absolute agree and felt the same way too.
Think that things are really gonna be serious here from now.
Jan 30, 2015 9:30 PM

Mar 2012
Plot, where have you been all this time? Welcome back! :D

Pretty funny chapter overall. I swear I was gonna punch something when that phone rang (I get goaded into thinking progression at every opportunity). Fortunately, that phone call was actually a relevant call and not something like Tsugumi calling to ask where she was.

Now this should be really interesting to see how this resolves.
Jan 30, 2015 10:17 PM

Jun 2014
I thought this was the second hayate no gotoku, I'm so glad I'm wrong.
Jan 30, 2015 10:35 PM

Apr 2012
Finally the story is making progress :)

Jan 30, 2015 11:54 PM

Oct 2013
FloatingList said:

YES
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jan 31, 2015 1:25 AM

Feb 2013
As long as Chitoge, Tsugumi or Marika is the final girl, all is fine by me. No Onodera pls.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Jan 31, 2015 2:40 AM

Sep 2014
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh plot development!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they wont be fake lovers anymore because it will become real soon <3
i want raku to tell everyone next chapter that he is dumping chitoge and i want to see the reaction of marika and tsugumi and onodera :P
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Jan 31, 2015 3:05 AM

Aug 2014
Lmao i'm not even mad about Shuu stepping in on the fun...if i had to named one harem protagonist i wouldn't mind getting NTR'ed it would be Raku, dude's dense as they come.

Not gonna hold my breath with this so called"development" in the ending of this chapter, Nisekoi you ain't fooling anyone.
Jan 31, 2015 4:01 AM

Feb 2012
Finally, some development?!?! Hoping this is for real!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jan 31, 2015 4:12 AM
Jan 2013
I must be dreaming. Please, please don't fool us again, Nisekoi (but then again who am I kidding).
Jan 31, 2015 7:05 AM

Dec 2012
Cannot wait what happens next! :3
ᴇɴꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴇɴᴊoʏᴇʀ | みか ▪ 夏目 ▪ 一彩 ▪ 泉 <3
❖ ♀ | ᴠɪᴇᴛ | 26 ʏʀs | ɪꜱғᴊ | ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ/ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ/ᴠɪꜱᴜᴀʟ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ/ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ/ꜱᴇɪʏᴜᴜꜱ/ᴋ-ᴘᴏᴘ
#ᴏsᴜ! ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ▪ ᴇɴꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ▪ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ꜱᴇᴋᴀɪ ▪ ʙᴀɴɢ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ▪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ▪ ɪᴅᴏʟᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ▪ ɢᴇɴsʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ ❖
Jan 31, 2015 7:32 AM

Jan 2014
nice funny chapter!! all those arrows though... finally a progress... charade is over?
what the F! is it time for our dense boy to realize who he really likes after this??
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jan 31, 2015 8:54 AM

Jan 2014
Serious p-plot progression??

That last page came totally unexpected. Now if only it will actually continue like this the next few chapters and not just derail into its usual pattern again within a chapter or two, which is probably what will happen :/.
Jan 31, 2015 5:14 PM
Sep 2014
Ah, what a time to be alive

uran10 said:
Antanaru said:
Finally, he can ditch that blonde bitch now. Oh who am I kidding, here comes the cliche train.

took the words right out of ym mouth. I hope he goes for onodera but of course "cliche time"

And him going out with Onodera is not "cliche time"?
Jan 31, 2015 6:19 PM

Aug 2013
This chapter was so funny hahaha. Any ShuuxRuri moment always make the manga amazing. And Honda is such an interesting character... I'd like her to get a chapter for herself. And the girls stabing Raku killed me. But the ending surprised me for a lot of reasons.

Ok, but if this is an important thing to say to her. Who would tell something important like this throught the phone? In the midst of a school trip? Can't him wait for her to return home as she's doing it the following day? Anyway lets preserve the suspense, I bet Beehive is moving back to America. Can't wait for the nex chapter
Jan 31, 2015 7:05 PM

Dec 2013
Bluuuue said:

uran10 said:

took the words right out of ym mouth. I hope he goes for onodera but of course "cliche time"

According to the cliche textbook, first girl or tsunderes are cliche.
Eh
Jan 31, 2015 9:26 PM

Jun 2012
Lol, that scene where each girl walks up and quietly hits Raku with an arrow was the best.

ImTheGuy said:
Bluuuue said:

According to the cliche textbook, first girl or tsunderes are cliche.
Agreed... but at this point, I think to the majority of the Nisekoi fandom everything ever is considered cliche.
Jan 31, 2015 9:50 PM
Nov 2014
"We don't have to be fake lovers anymore."

So... you two getting married?
Jan 31, 2015 10:40 PM

Jun 2014
Bluuuue said:

uran10 said:

I don't even recall an anime where the heroine whose the protagonist liked since the beginning is the winner.. except for true tears which I didn't like the ending.
Feb 1, 2015 5:44 AM

Dec 2008
Thai777 said:
Bluuuue said:

I don't even recall an anime where the heroine whose the protagonist liked since the beginning is the winner.. except for true tears which I didn't like the ending.

That "since the beginning" part is debatable here in Nisekoi, we know he liked her(Kosaki)since...first years of high school?(while not recognizing meeting her(also Chitoge) in his childhood) not sure. But we don't know yet who is the promise girl whom he has a supposed crush in his childhood.
Feb 1, 2015 9:48 AM

Jun 2014
Itachi92 said:
Thai777 said:

That "since the beginning" part is debatable here in Nisekoi, we know he liked her(Kosaki)since...first years of high school?(while not recognizing meeting her(also Chitoge) in his childhood) not sure. But we don't know yet who is the promise girl whom he has a supposed crush in his childhood.

Let's say the first one introduced as the protagonist crush. And in this case I mean love, except for the girl he promised with he only loved chitoge as a friend with kosaki way before. And even if they say he loved that promised girl way before Kosaki I still consider Kosaki as the first one since they didn't revealed that promised girl identity.
Feb 1, 2015 11:25 AM
Feb 2015
I really hope this doesn't go the school days path

Onodera desides to *Seika* Raku and then chitoge *Kotonohas* Onodera
Feb 1, 2015 11:44 AM

Feb 2013
Lefty112 said:
The plot has returned!

I'm scared now
Feb 2, 2015 12:24 AM

May 2013
My gosh, Nisekoi is being Nisekoi again, interrupting every single confession season damn it.

At least the plot is moving now. FINALLY.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Feb 2, 2015 4:23 AM

Jun 2014
Finally!!
Feb 2, 2015 4:57 AM

Dec 2008
SweetCoconut said:
My gosh, Nisekoi is being Nisekoi again, interrupting every single confession season damn it.

At least the plot is moving now. FINALLY.

Even if I suspected it would be interrupted I think it was the best thing that could happen to Chitoge, right now Raku would probably just say he doesn't love her or wathever. And now Raku can recognize(well at least he should) that Chitoge has something for him and will start to change his way of thinking about her.
Feb 2, 2015 7:42 AM

Sep 2014
For heaven's sake don't let it be another filler arc..
Feb 2, 2015 7:42 AM

Jul 2013
Can this be a dream? or is it reality?

The long forgotten plot is actually moving again (or so it seems) *cries tears of joy*

Well this pretty much seal Chitoge as the winner in any case.
Feb 2, 2015 11:02 AM

Dec 2013
DarkDraco said:
I really hope this doesn't go the school days path

Onodera desides to *Seika* Raku and then chitoge *Kotonohas* Onodera

Woah, too dark bro.

If anything, Chitoge would probably go crazy jealous if Raku starts to only care about Kosaki.
Then Marika would get revenge if she killed him.
Eh
Feb 2, 2015 12:39 PM

Apr 2012
On mangahere, 3 pages before last, everybody is like "I've seen enough Nisekoi to know this is not going anywhere."

and second last page, everyone is like, "called it..."

and last page surprised everyone :D
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Feb 3, 2015 12:15 PM

Jan 2015
The plot moving on? Folks, it's Nisekoi. Let's say it next week if it actually does move on!! ;)

However, I hated how the call arrived... I like it when Chitoge gets so clingy >///<

However, I would like it if all these filler arcs come to an end... I'm kinda nostalgic of how Nisekoi was waaaay mooore interesting before these last two arcs...
Feb 3, 2015 1:46 PM

Apr 2013
OH MY GOSH I'M SO HYSTERICAL RIGHT NOW OVER THIS.

JUST WOW.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Feb 4, 2015 12:46 AM

Jan 2011
Plot Plot Plot Plot ~

calling bullshit on it only being half a year though even by the time in the manga it had to at least be a year or so lol then again they haven't gone into a new class year
Feb 4, 2015 1:37 AM

Sep 2012
I just got an aneurysm
Feb 5, 2015 7:10 AM
May 2014
yes finally plot development
just your favorite dino sailor
Jul 4, 2015 4:42 AM

Oct 2012
Well, I was expecting that he would get arrow-stuck by everyone in the end (not that it had any real significance though), it's just interesting how he is still all oblivious.

But it seems that final twist that will make him miss Chitoge is just about to happen. Something will change in his view of her. Something like this simply HAD to happen somewhere down the road. It this will surely serve as catalyst to their mutual love to each other when Raku realizes he doesn't want to be without her and grows conscious of her.

Now it doesn't even matter anymore who promised girl was it the first place. As this series will play by the fact that you should pursue your love no matter what destiny tells you. It could be Marika pretty much and it would be logical (he's already in love with Onodera and is faking his relationship with Kirisaki so neither of them needs any further push).

With that I think Chitoge as final girl is pretty much confirmed.
But... you know, as much as we were hinted there is a ring for marriage in the locket I don't think that's actually true. We still don't know what the actual promise was all about. I bet this will all end with friendship theme.
Aug 19, 2016 6:17 AM

Jan 2014
lol, even Tsugumi stealthly hit raku after being hit by Chitoge.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.