Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 19, 2015 6:38 AM

Aug 2011
1.what will Gray do???
2.will Happy finally have clothes????
3.what is Mavis doing???
4.any chances that Aquarius can go out with Loki in his gate? cause he can go in and out without a key
5.Doranbalt is a grate plot twist.
6.awww I liked Wendy's short hair
7.Natsu learning how to use curse
8.Mashima sensei finally having a legit time skip after 2 time skip, first the 7 years then the 3 months
9.Hades becomes a ghost with Mavis
10.Laxus meets Makarov's father or was it grandfather?
11.Mirajane became the heroine by absorbing Natsu's soul
12.Lissana never actually tried to transform into an exceed.
13.Elfman got stronger and tried to transform into a dragon
14.I don't have anything for Cana and Gildarts

Jan 19, 2015 6:42 AM
Jan 2015
Yay. Love it.

Gray x Juvia FTW!

Lucy.. The feels. ;n;

Natsu vs Gray?! Hmm not bad. XD

Laxus and the Raijinshuu, Gajeel, Levy will get stronger.

Doranbolt was one of the FT members? So that's why.. e__e

How about Mirajane? Mirajane has now macro !! She needs screen time. Bruh

bUT SO FAR. 10/10
Jan 19, 2015 6:46 AM

Oct 2013
Its happening everywhere.

but suddenly.

WHAT IS HAPPENING!?
HELP!

i bet we're gonna see a natsu vs gray in the future as natsu is now demonic and shit.

So hyped to see whats gonna happen and how.
Jan 19, 2015 6:46 AM
Jan 2015
daime17 said:
1.what will Gray do???
2.will Happy finally have clothes????
3.what is Mavis doing???
4.any chances that Aquarius can go out with Loki in his gate? cause he can go in and out without a key
5.Doranbalt is a grate plot twist.
6.awww I liked Wendy's short hair
7.Natsu learning how to use curse
8.Mashima sensei finally having a legit time skip after 2 time skip, first the 7 years then the 3 months
9.Hades becomes a ghost with Mavis
10.Laxus meets Makarov's father or was it grandfather?
11.Mirajane became the heroine by absorbing Natsu's soul
12.Lissana never actually tried to transform into an exceed.
13.Elfman got stronger and tried to transform into a dragon
14.I don't have anything for Cana and Gildarts

--
^ Nuff said

and Mirajane will macro Zeref to kill himself. Jkjk

Sorry, im just new here folks e___e
Jan 19, 2015 6:49 AM

Apr 2008
dvdmpg said:
Darklight0303 said:

I was about 50/50 between Evil and Etherious after the demons started using that name for themselves.

After the word Etherious popped up it didn't took me long to change, because the word Evil sounded extremely wrong for me. Btw, what do you think about this END stuff, you know the years (400+) and Natsu's body. I think either Igneel sealed END, dunno how, or maybe made a deal with Zeref that he would train Natsu and make him strong enough to defeat Zeref. About the age I'm with the people who believe that every dragon slayer is from 400 years ago.

I think sealing END split him in two. The bulk of his power and personality was sealed inside the book. While the body was left a blank slate and reverted to a child form that Igneel took under his wing to raise since he knew that force could not beat END so he needed a strong heart and soul to beat END if he was released to go reclaim his original body.
Jan 19, 2015 6:49 AM

Jul 2013
Some twists that suprised me, nice.

Nice Gray x Juvia

Natsu out to train, let see if he grows from this.
Jan 19, 2015 6:52 AM
Mar 2013
I saw a time skip coming when Future Rogue told Natsu that Frosch was going to be killed in a year. It'll be interesting to see everyone's growth after a year of training. It's something we really didn't get to see with the last time skip.
Jan 19, 2015 6:52 AM

Oct 2014
It seems that its setting up for FT final arc.

We are heading into a training arc, then the final arc.

Gruvia panels were very touching.

Jan 19, 2015 6:57 AM

Jun 2013
Well this is interesting.

So Fallout of the Tartaros War. What the hell is Makarov talking abut end of the Era? And Laxus..is he going to be New Master? Nah, but seriously going to train huh.

Or are the People going to Leave FT? Oh man somewhat the Fallout Suspension is getting me currently....

Gray and Juvia...=) In the Sadness the Bonds Deepen....They came closer..It is official Pairing..T.T poor Gray tough...along With, Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel and Lucy.

And Jellal gets Erza out of her Funk...aww that is second Official Pairing confirmation.
And Grimoir Sorcerie and Oración Seis has been officially Allied...Oh man I feel sorry for the Evil Guilds from now on.

And Confirmation of Yukio staying in ST and Minerva's Return and Tears...she is actually Cute right now! XD

...WHAT F**K!!!??!?! DORABOL WAS THIS ENTIRE TIME MEMBER OF THE FT!?!?!?! HOLY SHIT MAKAROV HAD AMAZING SPY IN THE HEART OF THE GOVERMENT!!!!

...And Fairy Tail....W H A T !?!?! Disband...Seriously....OH MY F**king KAMI!!!! I knew it!!! That They would leave, but tthat Everyone would!?! OK I say Time Skip and Birth of the New Fairy Tail in the Future....They Will Reform the Guild at the Some point...that is a Fact.

Yep...New Time Skip...and New Forms for Natsu, Erza, Gray, Juvia, Lucy and Co!!! XD comming right up in next Chapter!! Damn Awesome Chapter!!

And in the End it was Confirmed....NAtsu is End....OH Fuck...Natsu Vs Gray Death Fight coming Right in future..Quite Possibly..
JarjaxleJan 19, 2015 7:41 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 19, 2015 6:58 AM

Jul 2014
Wow ... there's so many plot twist in one chapter. First, Fairy Tail disbanded - Doranbolt was a part of Fairy Tail and all the members going for a journey to training.
Jan 19, 2015 7:06 AM
Jul 2013
What a chapter! I like it, but has anybody read Fairy Tail Zero 7 yet? I think it was more interesting than this chapter.
Jan 19, 2015 7:11 AM

Jun 2009
Deamonium said:
What a chapter! I like it, but has anybody read Fairy Tail Zero 7 yet? I think it was more interesting than this chapter.

I cannot find the English translation
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2015 7:12 AM

Mar 2014
This is how you end an arc.. I would've been pissed if everything went back to normal with NO self reflection of the characters and mild mention of damage. Tartaros as a whole really screwed things up not for just Fairy Tail but Fiore in general and END and Zeref are still prime threats

As shocking as it is disbanding the guild is imo a good thing for the members in general. They've been together for a long time so have them survive on their own for awhile.

5/5 great conclusion to an amazing arc.. Hiro stepped up big time
Jan 19, 2015 7:14 AM
Jul 2013
Prudence said:
Deamonium said:

I cannot find the English translation

Go to mangapanda.com, I cant probably give direct links here. Bytheway, I hope Lucy will get powerup too.
Jan 19, 2015 7:15 AM

Nov 2011
I wonder how long the training will be though...and more importantly, how much will Natsu grow? Hope this won't take too long.

Decent setup I guess. There will probably be a big clash in the future between Natsu and Zeref.
Jan 19, 2015 7:18 AM

Jun 2009
dvdmpg said:
Deamonium said:

I just read it. It was very interesting, never saw that coming o.O

Exactly that I just read it now
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2015 7:18 AM

Oct 2013
Stark700 said:
I wonder how long the training will be though...and more importantly, how much will Natsu grow? Hope this won't take too long.

Decent setup I guess. There will probably be a big clash in the future between Natsu and Zeref.

Natsu mentioned a year though. It could take longer, but I don't think it will happen.
Jan 19, 2015 7:36 AM

Dec 2011
So much development this chapter... although I am really more surprised on FT disbanding than revealing Natsu as the END.

I wonder if Natsu will be a perfected demon that was innocent and didnt know and just lived as a human... and some accident occured that separated him from Zeref and Igneel took care of him. Oh well. Bring on the timeskip.

Gruvia moment there. Wooh.
Jan 19, 2015 7:37 AM
Jan 2015
Deamonium said:

--
Can I have the link of that? Because last time I check it out, there were no updates on Fairy Tail Zero. Thanks. :)
Jan 19, 2015 7:47 AM
Jan 2015
dvdmpg said:
Kanie1624 said:

--
Can I have the link of that? Because last time I check it out, there were no updates on Fairy Tail Zero. Thanks. :)

mangareader.net

--
Thanks!
Jan 19, 2015 7:49 AM

Apr 2010
Easily the best FT arc since probably the Tower of Heaven/battle of Fairy Tail arcs. It went rather stale between then and this one, I don't recall there being as much bs nakama power crap in the recent battles, very enjoyable, and gave closure to quite a lot of questions we've had for most of the series.

This arc will be a hard act to follow, but I'll trust he'll come up with the goods, after this it deserves a great end. Bring it!!
Jan 19, 2015 7:51 AM
Jan 2015
Behemoth11 said:
Stark700 said:

Natsu mentioned a year though. It could take longer, but I don't think it will happen.

--
I hope Mavis vs Zeref. D:
Jan 19, 2015 7:58 AM

Jul 2007
Oh Mashima, you uppped your game to RAVE level of awesome this chapter, both in terms of dread, atmosphere and feels.

Really showcases the impact of this arc and that this arc was the halfway point.

AND WE WERE CORRECT ON END. Also this EXPLAINS WHY HE COULD EAT ETHERION TOO(same material)

10/10

EDIT: so timeskip next chapter? And most likely Lucy trying to get FT back together(since she is only one without a clear "purpose" now because her purpose was FT and now she has nothing)?
AhenshihaelJan 19, 2015 8:07 AM
Jan 19, 2015 8:10 AM

Dec 2009
CookingPriest said:
Oh Mashima, you uppped your game to RAVE level of awesome this chapter, both in terms of dread, atmosphere and feels.

Really showcases the impact of this arc and that this arc was the halfway point.

AND WE WERE CORRECT ON END. Also this EXPLAINS WHY HE COULD EAT ETHERION TOO(same material)

10/10

EDIT: so timeskip next chapter? And most likely Lucy trying to get FT back together(since she is only one without a clear "purpose" now because her purpose was FT and now she has nothing)?

Fai, you really think this is just the halfway point? I would love FT to go on for another 10 years, but I'm just not sure how many more arcs there can possibly be. Also I agree about it will probably be Lucy that gets Fairy Tail back together. I mean, without the guild what are several characters even going to do? Wendy is just a kid and without a guild can she even tackle any job requests? Can any of the wizards that are not in a guild do any jobs?
Jan 19, 2015 8:16 AM

Oct 2014
I like the idea of the next important arc setting up Natsu vs Gray, as FT version of Goku vs Vegeta, Naruto vs Sasuke, Ichigo vs Uryu, etc.

Jan 19, 2015 8:18 AM

Jul 2007
dvdmpg said:
CookingPriest said:

10/10

Erhm... I don't think that's correct: Etherion (magic weapon) =/= Etherious (demons of zeref)

Both are connected.

Aiko_Hiroshi said:
CookingPriest said:

10/10

Fai, you really think this is just the halfway point? I would love FT to go on for another 10 years, but I'm just not sure how many more arcs there can possibly be. Also I agree about it will probably be Lucy that gets Fairy Tail back together. I mean, without the guild what are several characters even going to do? Wendy is just a kid and without a guild can she even tackle any job requests? Can any of the wizards that are not in a guild do any jobs?

Why do people keep asking that? That is what Mashima stated during sun village arc.

There are way too many mysteries left for less than that.
Jan 19, 2015 8:20 AM

Apr 2013
So many things happened in this chapter, quite surprised when Makarov disbanded FT, well things are getting interesting from now on
Jan 19, 2015 8:21 AM

Dec 2009
CookingPriest said:
dvdmpg said:

Erhm... I don't think that's correct: Etherion (magic weapon) =/= Etherious (demons of zeref)

Both are connected.

Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Why do people keep asking that? That is what Mashima stated during sun village arc.

There are way too many mysteries left for less than that.

Well I heard the Grand Magic Games was supposed to be the halfway point but yeah, it would make more sense for a major time skip to be the halfway point.
Jan 19, 2015 8:25 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

Laxus will 1 hit Zeref and E.N.D xD

You know that's not happening

Yeah, Seriously no...this is the Man How Taught
their Magic...Soo, NO, No 1-Hit defeat Punch from Laxus to Zeref.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 19, 2015 8:26 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Turtlewack said:
I should be happy about this chapter as ive always felt fairy tail needs some character development. But honestly all I am is confused. No matter how I look at it this character development seems out of the blue. They beat the bad guys but instead of celebrating theyre all mopey and stuff. Also I dont get why natsu wants to become stronger now.

Uh HEllo? HE JUST LOST HIS FUCKIN DAD IN FRONT OF HIS VERY OWN EYES AND HE COULDN"T DO A THING TO STOP IT! Of course he'd want to get stronger.

Behemoth11 said:
Do you think Zeref and Natsu share a bond stronger than we originally thought?

Well duh. Natsu IS END after all

Lol, You are quite Sarcastic man...or are you Woman, you never know in Forum. XD

Jan 19, 2015 8:27 AM

Dec 2011
I'm lost at words...such a great ending for that arc and these feelings :(,
Natsu confirm to be END and everyone is going their own way to get stronger and later will reform a new Fairy Tail.I don't think there gonna be a time skip for now since the title for next chapter is 'solitary journey'....
kaitonicJan 19, 2015 8:46 AM
Jan 19, 2015 8:29 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Prudence said:

I got ya, I agree. Although I think that it will never be really canon as most of those big series. Simply to keep up with the shipping-game. Did that make sense?
I like the Nalu thing and yes I wished Gruvia was canon after this but we are never sure haha

Mashima doesn't leave his pairings unfinished. They'll be come canon don't worry

Oh Man...Canon Shipping Talks just got new WIND Under their WINGS!! XD
Those 2 are tough the Most obvious Pairings so far. Lisanna has not made any moves so I think she has Given up for Natsu. or at least I haven't seen any that kind of happening.

Jan 19, 2015 8:39 AM

Feb 2014
This will now expand on what Mashima, Hiro will do next after a year has past. Will Natsu finally master flame lightning dragon mode, or will he learn if it is possible to tap into dragon without the help of immense of amount of plot convenience.... er I mean power he gains? Will gray continue to use his devil slaying magic or was it a one time thing? Will Lucy train with Erza to become as God-tier that Erza is already? Will Wendy gain a two elements while training to catch up with her dragon-slayer brothers? And Finally will we have an entire arc surrounding the training or the next chapter is going to be another time skip where it make sense and we know they trained? All of this will be answered soon enough.

♪All his life has been, a roller coaster ride of dream
No time for looking back, forgetting who or what
His song is all that he leaves behind,
On silent nights I hear him still, whistling a tune I know so well
Gun in hand, rose in another, He's Lupin the 3rd♪

Jan 19, 2015 8:42 AM

Dec 2013
Imo Mashima has absolutely turned things around with this one long arc. Without a shadow of a doubt, the best period Fairy Tail chapters have been these past few weeks.

C'mon Mashima, shut the critics up. Give us even more surprises in the coming year!

And before I forget,
LONG LIVE FAIRY TAIL! )":
Jan 19, 2015 8:47 AM

May 2013
So END really is Natsu. It was also interesting that Doranbolt was actually a member of Fairy Tail.
Jan 19, 2015 9:08 AM
Sep 2014
question? was that the heartfilla mansion that zeref was sitting in???
charbchillinJan 19, 2015 11:00 AM
Jan 19, 2015 9:13 AM

Apr 2008
charbchillin said:
question was that the hearfilla mansion that zeref was sitting in???

Why the heck would it be? It's just a random mansion
Jan 19, 2015 9:27 AM

Jan 2010
Oh. My. God.
I can't find proper words to describe what I'm feeling right now.
Worst nightmares just came true X(
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Jan 19, 2015 9:48 AM

Dec 2013
So much stuff going on during this chapter ;-;
mods are cucks
Jan 19, 2015 9:49 AM

Jan 2013
Okkk, this isn't what I was expecting. Wow.
I'm looking forward for this new arc.
Jan 19, 2015 9:52 AM

Jul 2013
Heh so here really is END. Not surprised but still awesome.
I didn't expect Fairy Tail to disband though. Even if it is just temporary :P
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jan 19, 2015 9:54 AM

Jun 2009
Darklight0303 said:
charbchillin said:
question was that the hearfilla mansion that zeref was sitting in???

Why the heck would it be? It's just a random mansion

If it was the Heartfilia Mansion, there would be an obvious hint about it.
Jan 19, 2015 10:14 AM

Jul 2007
harkega said:
Makarov says : This marks the end of an Era, and then the moment later they show Laxus waking up.

Does this mean Makarov's era has ended and the younger generation will take over? So laxus will be new Guild Master??

Guild has disbanded.
Jan 19, 2015 10:39 AM

Jun 2013
Wow wt f I dont like how Wendy just magically got her hair back
Jan 19, 2015 10:45 AM

Apr 2008
lucidbrandon said:
Wow wt f I dont like how Wendy just magically got her hair back

Actually it was confirmed in one of the QA's in one of the earlier volumes that Cancer does indeed have hair growing potions
Jan 19, 2015 10:51 AM

Feb 2012
Lol there ain't no MAL member who didn't see the END being Natsu.

Wonder will we get another time skip soon.
Jan 19, 2015 11:26 AM
Sep 2012
Someone somewhere said that instead of crying, Minerva should have apologized to everyone. Well my response, first of all she just got back, give her some space, but really the only person in ST is wronged was Sting for pretty much taking Lector hostage, and they probably resolved that on their way back off screen. Everything else that is all on Gemma, she might have been second in command, but still as we saw in her flashback she is also a victim of his crap. I guess she could have said "I am sorry my father is such a duchbag." If she said on behalf of her father she is sorry, that would be a lie, because Gemma is not sorry, in fact he is an even bigger duchbag than he was before. Though it would be nice for her and Yukino could talk about stuff Gemma did to them.

If she should apology to anyone, first of Lucy, but Erza can pass that message besides Lucy has her problems to deal with and she is not one to hold a grudge. But after that, she ought to Mermaid Heel and apology to Kagura and Milliana for what she did to them, perhaps if she went with Erza they might hear her out. I think Kagura thinking would be if big sister Erza forgives you, than I can forgive.
Jan 19, 2015 11:27 AM

Nov 2014
kakoa1234 said:
So many feels.... I cried at Laxus part.... I cried at Gray part ..... i cried at Lucy´part...

- Doranbolt was a FT member all along, nice twist.

- Makarov ends Fairy Tail (for now)

- All members will get stronger with their trainning.

- Lucy still lost Aquarius... forever?

- And Natsu is E.N.D we all expected.

PS: This means we will have Natsu vs Gray in the future... damn

i doubt that lucy is gonna lose aquarius forever. be strange if this were the first time ever that the celestial spirit king was summoned unless of course the only other time was like centuries ago because lucy traveled back in time and summond him. (I always got that feel because when tthey first met the spirit king kept referring to her as old friend even though youd think hed be talking to leo)

anyway it showed part of aquarius key meaning she might've kept all the shattered pieces of it and if theyve been made once im sure during this time everyones gone if she really doesnt wanna wait a year she could just go spend 4 days in the spirit world lol. and during that she potentially reforge her key or make a new key with the pieces of aquarius'. Maybe not fully 4 days probably like 2 days that'd be half a year or w/e it was like 2-3 months for a day i remember. and could spend the other half a year training herself cant see the writer wasting another time skip for very little character progression.
Prudence said:
I wonder if Laxus pulls a Natsu and goes on his own or if he takes Freed, Ever and Bickslow with him..

i bet hell take them with him and train himself by 1v3 them which will probably make them stronger as well not just individually but as a team they'll probably develop some ougi that only the rainjinshuu can do with all 3 of them together.
Jan 19, 2015 11:29 AM

Feb 2013
Aw man everyone else point out most of things but... I am really glad that Minerva is back to normal and went back to Saber Tooth ! Heck i almost cry from laughing when she started crying and everyone was like OMG IT GONNA RAIN SPEARS ! 5/5 easy ! Long time since we had such a nice episode !
GEE HEE !
Jan 19, 2015 11:34 AM

Jun 2009
I want to add that if Lucy gets Aquarius back, the seriousness of the summoning the Celestial Spirit King is over.
Aquarius sacrifised herself and show Lucy that they were really nakama all along, I'm not agreeing if Mashima brings her back.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 310 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanic - Nov 30, 2012

82 by aoo-kun »»
May 16, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 306 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

azeriraz - Nov 1, 2012

111 by aoo-kun »»
May 16, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 302 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SilentTruth - Oct 4, 2012

105 by aoo-kun »»
May 15, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 298 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Azokrad - Sep 7, 2012

242 by aoo-kun »»
May 13, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 297 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

azeriraz - Aug 31, 2012

284 by aoo-kun »»
May 12, 10:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.