Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Jan 8, 2015 6:38 PM

Aug 2010
I seriously thought the OP was the ED. Like how in some anime on the first episode they switch it or something. But then there was the ED at the end so I was like "whaaat..."
Honestly I don't really understand what's going on.. @_@ mehh
Jan 8, 2015 6:39 PM
Aug 2014
Journey_95 said:
even as a anime only watcher I don't get why Kaneki joined up with the bad guys??
To Manga Readers what happened in the manga as opposed to what we got?
Manga readers can't answer that as Root A is anime original story seperate from the manga.
Jan 8, 2015 6:40 PM

Dec 2007
Oreo_Assassin said:
Kaneki is honestly one of the most badass characters in fiction
This episode was badass but idk about that statement.... going a bit tooooooo far xP
Jan 8, 2015 6:41 PM

Dec 2013
Journey_95 said:
even as a anime only watcher I don't get why Kaneki joined up with the bad guys??

yeah, same.
Jan 8, 2015 6:41 PM
Dec 2013
Shiiiru said:
Journey_95 said:
Manga readers can't answer that as Root A is anime original story seperate from the manga.

yeah I know I'm asking what happened in the Manga after Kaneki got badass
Jan 8, 2015 6:42 PM

Sep 2013
Nothing like the manga, but yeah, Kaneki joining Aogiri seems pretty interesting. Will keep watching.
Jan 8, 2015 6:46 PM

Dec 2013
emxutaxmine said:

I wanted more Uta. :(

exactly, at least one interaction with kaneki again would suffice from the seldom moments he appeared in the anime ; ;
Jan 8, 2015 6:46 PM

Jul 2014
HIDE. DAMN IT, YOU BETTER HAVE MORE SCREENTIME HERE AND NOT BE EATEN OR ELSE!

Okay. So I have to stop being a manga purist now since this is an anime original.

Op song is fine with me, but the animation kinda sucks. I like the symbolism and all, but they just became lazy. Episode is good, but there still few minor jarring things in transition. Let's see how this alternate story will go.

Journey_95 said:

The reason why he joined the bad guys is probably to get closer to his enemies and destroy them from the inside. This is just a guess of mine, so don't take it seriously.
Jan 8, 2015 6:50 PM
Apr 2014
One thing that confuses me is WHERE DID HE GET THE MASK FROM? lol
Jan 8, 2015 6:51 PM

Jan 2015
I hope Shachi is still in.

Badass Kaneki can get cocky at times, and that's when Shachi usually came in with the timely spankings.

Daddy Kamishiro don't play.
Jan 8, 2015 6:53 PM

Jan 2015
Doomcalibar12 said:

Same place the new clothes and black finger/toe nails came from XD.

The manga doesn't explain the latter two, but, in the manga, Uta gives him back his mask.
Jan 8, 2015 6:53 PM
Aug 2014
I wonder if we'll see more Arima this season.
Jan 8, 2015 6:54 PM

Apr 2014
ok eps somethings that i wanted to see didn't happen all the fights feel rushed. but keneki joining the agori got my attention i shall continue to watch.
Jan 8, 2015 6:55 PM

Jul 2014
Doomcalibar12 said:

Sometimes you don't have to worry about little things. But if you really want an answer, it's called "Hammerspace".
Jan 8, 2015 7:01 PM
Apr 2014
Maya24 said:
Doomcalibar12 said:

Sometimes you don't have to worry about little things. But if you really want an answer, it's called "Hammerspace".

Lol I'm not worries, I just thought it was funny. Awesome episode overall though. :P
Jan 8, 2015 7:03 PM

Feb 2008
Having not known about the alternative universe I was so damn confused in this episode. I've read the manga and was like "huh?." I'm not sure if I like this, I'd be okay with this alternate adaptation if a faithful adaptation was announced, especially with the way the original manga ended and tokyo ghoul:re being the sequel.
yahzeeJan 8, 2015 7:19 PM
Jan 8, 2015 7:09 PM
Apr 2014
yaHzee said:
Having not known about the alternative universe I was so damn confused in this episode. I read the manga and was like "huh?." I'm not sure if I like this, I'd be okay with this alternate adaptation if a faithful adaptation was announced, especially with the way the original manga ended and tokyo ghoul:re being the sequel.

The thing is, the original TG manga ending was very loose and ended off on an awkward note. Had they done a faithful adaptation to the manga it would have been rushed like season one since they're only planning to do 12 episodes as a sequel. And don't worry about what happened at the end of this episode....obviously they're not going to reveal everything that's in Kaneki's head right now. He has a plan and we all gotta wait to see what he's up to. There's a risk in doing a totally new anime adaptation without a manga but that doesn't mean it can't be better than the manga. Especially since the original manga set the standards so low (Still hope Kaneki breaks a certain someone's bones in this adaptation).
Jan 8, 2015 7:12 PM

Jan 2015
Doomcalibar12 said:
yaHzee said:
Having not known about the alternative universe I was so damn confused in this episode. I read the manga and was like "huh?." I'm not sure if I like this, I'd be okay with this alternate adaptation if a faithful adaptation was announced, especially with the way the original manga ended and tokyo ghoul:re being the sequel.

The thing is, the original TG manga ending was very loose ended and ended off on an awkward note. Had they done a faithful adaptation to the manga it would have been rushed like season one since they're only planning to do 12 episodes as a sequel. And don't worry about what happened at the end of this episode....obviously they're not going to reveal everything that's in Kaneki's head right now. He has a plan and we all gotta wait to see what he's up to. There's a risk in doing a totally new anime adaptation without a manga but that doesn't mean it can't be better than the manga. Especially since the original manga set the standards so low (Still hope Kaneki breaks a certain someone's bones in this adaptation).

Yup, the original FMA anime and Cowboy Bebop are examples of great anime originals.
Jan 8, 2015 7:14 PM

Jan 2014
I guess this would be a pretty good episode for people not reading the manga, but as someone who did read it, I found it lackluster. Shironeki v. Ayato fight was 100x more brutal in the manga, and better choreographed. Here they just kind of do some vanilla fighting and posturing? It's like the staff was too lazy to come up with something more creative.

I'm disappointed it's not gonna follow the manga; I was really looking forward to seeing some of the manga stuff animated, like the revenge banquet scene. But I'm still curious about where they're going to go with the plot, so not going to drop it for now.
Jan 8, 2015 7:17 PM

Feb 2008
Doomcalibar12 said:
yaHzee said:

The thing is, the original TG manga ending was very loose and ended off on an awkward note. Had they done a faithful adaptation to the manga it would have been rushed like season one since they're only planning to do 12 episodes as a sequel. And don't worry about what happened at the end of this episode....obviously they're not going to reveal everything that's in Kaneki's head right now. He has a plan and we all gotta wait to see what he's up to. There's a risk in doing a totally new anime adaptation without a manga but that doesn't mean it can't be better than the manga. Especially since the original manga set the standards so low (Still hope Kaneki breaks a certain someone's bones in this adaptation).

I honestly liked the original manga better. Yeah the ending was a bit weird, but I thought it made the sequel even more exciting. However, I guess it's possible that while this season is deviating quite a bit, the end result could be the same just in a shorter time span which could make tokyo ghoul :re possible. In that case I'm okay with it lol.
yahzeeJan 8, 2015 7:21 PM
Jan 8, 2015 7:20 PM
Apr 2014
yaHzee said:
Doomcalibar12 said:

I honestly liked the original manga better. Yeah the ending was a bit weird, but I thought it made the sequel even more exciting. However, I guess it's possible that while this season is deviating quite a bit, the end result could be the same just in a shorter time span which could make tokyo ghoul :re possible. In that case I'm okay with it lol.

Yep, and considering the studio that's doing Tokyo Ghoul's reputation of loving to milk as many episodes out of the anime adaptations that they do, it's very possible *cough*Bleach*cough*NarutoShippuden*cough*YuyuHakusho*cough* :P
Jan 8, 2015 7:21 PM

Aug 2013
Wow...wow. I mean, I knew it was going to be bad. Everyone did. Except the fanboys that are in denial. Which is the only reason this has an 8.33 rating after 1 episode.

I guess we should start from the beginning.

Since everyone seems to care more about the OP/ED than the actual episode:

That OP is fucking terrible, and the visuals are ugly and boring as hell.

The OST music in the beginning with Kaneki walking and Hidei riding his bike felt more out of place than Al Sharpton at a Klan meeting.

The ONE thing fans wanted from this arc was the Kaneki x Ayato fight, with Kaneki's sadism included, and we didn't even get that. And I love how Kaneki says: "you're strong. You could have killed me already". Yet in the manga goes something like: "if you aren't even as strong as Jason, then you wont stand a chance against me" (before wrecking Ayato).

I actually gave the show too much credit. When they first announced that this would be an original story, I thought "well, they'll at least finish the aogiri arc before moving on. I know they'll rush it, so it'll probably be done in 2 episodes". Nope. I overestimated them. They managed to cram 3 fights into 1 episode and make them completely underwhelming.

That awkward moment where Kaneki pulls his mask out of nowhere. And automatically joins aogiri and gets a new set of clothes in 3 seconds without talking to anybody...

Aside from the ruined parts, we saw Dr. Kanou in the shadows talking to Kuro and Shiro. So at least they'll still be in the story. Also, when the guy put on his clown mask and said something about clowns having fun, you could see the reflection of Uta in his eye. Basically threw in that one-liner from the manga ending for no reason.

Oh, to everyone cheering about the lack on censors...what the hell was there TO censor? The clouds? Nobody got severely wounded or mutilated. There was nothing that could be censored. Give it time, you'll all start whining again soon.

After seeing this I cant even put into words how happy I am that the rumor of this being 24 episodes turned out to be fake. 11 more painful weeks to go.

Blows my mind that this get hyped to shit, with all the fanboys calling it the best anime ever, but then they have the balls to say SAO is overrated...
Jonesy974Jan 8, 2015 7:30 PM
Jan 8, 2015 7:22 PM

Nov 2013

Censor Ghoul's back at it, better than ever!
TyrelJan 8, 2015 7:38 PM
Jan 8, 2015 7:27 PM

May 2012
monarchyanarchy said:

[

Censor Ghoul's back at it, better than ever!

Execpt that wasn't actually censorship.
Jan 8, 2015 7:32 PM

Dec 2014
the opening should show some characters so that we will be spoiled lol
Jan 8, 2015 7:37 PM

Dec 2010
Jonesy974 said:
Doomcalibar12 said:

Haha yea, go away... You just made up your mind to hate it without giving it a chance. I understand why people were hating on Akame ga Kill's ending, but even that resulting in the actual manga getting cut from several arcs to what is now announced to be the final arc. MAYBE if you keep hating on this adaptation too the mangaka will be forced to cut the Tokyo Ghoul RE manga down to only a few volumes. :)

PS. SAO is overrated, and people can say that for sure now that it's over and it wasn't good per se. You haven't even given this adaptation a chance. And no, 20 minute definitely doesn't count since the storyline behind it hasn't started.

Heyyeyyy we found our first fanboy. Thanks for stopping by!
And heyyyyy here's our 3298423rd hater. You have literally no basis for your statement that the show sucks, except that the first episode didn't pander to fans. Nice try.
Jan 8, 2015 7:38 PM

Aug 2012
For Tokyo Ghoul, This episode was good, looking forward to what is in store this season.
Jan 8, 2015 7:39 PM

Sep 2011
Kay. You guys can stop the bashing toward each others different respective shows now. Continuation will be seen as derailment from the actual episode.
TyrelJan 8, 2015 7:47 PM
Jan 8, 2015 7:40 PM

Aug 2013
Pknoctis said:
Jonesy974 said:

Heyyeyyy we found our first fanboy. Thanks for stopping by!
nothing important worth quoting.

3298423rd???? Guess that just puts me in the majority.
Jan 8, 2015 7:42 PM

Jan 2012
I really don't like the opening at all. It's not even me just comparing it to the godly opening for the first show, it's just bad.

I feel like this is how they should have ended season 1. I suppose they never really thought about making season 2 an anime original story. I'm wondering how good this story is going to be since it's an anime original. I have faith though because it's written by the author himself.

The animation was also pretty bad throughout the whole show. It was only decent when badass Kaneki was fighting.

ED is pretty good.
Jan 8, 2015 7:44 PM
Apr 2014
Tyrel said:
Kay. You guys can stop the bashing toward each others different respective shows now. Continuation will be seen as derailment from the actual episode.

Alright, I won't reply to her/him. A waste of time arguing anyways. :P
TyrelJan 8, 2015 7:47 PM
Jan 8, 2015 7:46 PM

Aug 2012
all the big hate comes from the manga readers mostly.

you had so high expectations.

you were like Kaneki when he was walking Rize.

now it's time to man up Kanekis.

this is alllllllll gonna be original stuff, time to swallow the pill.
Jan 8, 2015 7:48 PM

Aug 2013
WHAT JUST HAPPENED
I a literally so pumped right noww!
wtf is going on though sjhsddkjsdhduqeiufef
this show just never fails to surprize me.. i hope it stays that way, and doesn't get crappy as the season progresses...
♥ ♥ ♥
Jan 8, 2015 7:52 PM

Mar 2012
I had a feeling people were going to be all confused when the second season was aired. 40 percent of this thread is literally "whaaaaaaat, that's not part of the manga, etc", even though it was stated months ago that this would be ANIME ORIGINAL.

Anyways, I personally think Kaneki joining Aogiri Tree is very interesting, I just hope Ishida-sensei doesn't decide to go too deep his alternate universe and spoil everything from the manga. (more specifically Eto's identity)
Jan 8, 2015 7:55 PM

Jun 2014
That was amazing. It not following the manga is not a bad thing, if anything this material is better than anything S1 did.
Jan 8, 2015 8:00 PM

Aug 2012
i personally think being able to divert from the manga that pretty much everyone read is a good thing.

originality, punches, OMFGWHAAAAAAT factor.

like a LOT of people have said previously, if you like the author work, you are supposed to enjoy this also.

I wish you all a good season.
Jan 8, 2015 8:07 PM

Dec 2013
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
That was amazing. It not following the manga is not a bad thing, if anything this material is better than anything S1 did.
It is written by Ishida so that is to be expected. S1 nailed the symbolism at episode 12 and the whole Kaneki torture scene though, those flowers were really meaningful and a great addition to the anime.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 8, 2015 8:09 PM

Jun 2014
PriestSlayer said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
It is written by Ishida so that is to be expected. S1 nailed the symbolism at episode 12 and the whole Kaneki torture scene though, those flowers were really meaningful and a great addition to the anime.

Yeah, S1 did do that well.

If S2 stays this strong, this could be a really memorable show.
Jan 8, 2015 8:10 PM

Feb 2014
I really enjoyed this episode. Can't wait for the next one.
Jan 8, 2015 8:11 PM

Feb 2011
Awesome ep. interesting direction compared to the mango

Jan 8, 2015 8:12 PM

Mar 2012
Maya24 said:
The reason why he joined the bad guys is probably to get closer to his enemies and destroy them from the inside.
That was my first thought, but I'll be somewhat disappointed if it is purely true. If true, his parting words to Touka will go from being cold and badass to stupid and emo. He'd have to justify them with something like: "I needed you to hate me, so that you wouldn't put yourself in danger by trying to help me", which is a barf-inducing cliche.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jan 8, 2015 8:13 PM

Jan 2013
Goodness they just introduced like 8 new characters... what in the world is going on.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2015 8:16 PM

Aug 2014
SharifEbeefE said:
Goodness they just introduced like 8 new characters... what in the world is going on.

What? I only counted two - Shiro and Kuro. Everyone else has at least appeared in the prequel.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jan 8, 2015 8:22 PM

Dec 2013
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
PriestSlayer said:

Yeah, S1 did do that well.

If S2 stays this strong, this could be a really memorable show.
After rewatching this episode, i noticed that the animation quality actually improved quite a bit from season 1, and the Soundtrack was phenomenal, specially the song at the end when Kaneki is walking towards the Aogiri big shots, looking like a boss. And the symbolism with the snow was really touching, but that's thanks to Ishida-Senpai xD

I'm really interested to see where this alternative Aogiri plot line will go. I wasn't really excited for S2, but now i have high expectations for this.
FragOutFire said:

Jan 8, 2015 8:27 PM

Dec 2013
Well... it was ok i guess. i mean the fight scenes were decent but the ending was somewhat retarded. I also heard that it took a different path from the manga. In the manga apparently he did not join Aogiri. I wanted to see Kaneki smash in Tohkha's brother's face... so lame they had to join forces. Damnit.

But wow that old guy... the owl is fking op. OP as hell. So boss...

That guy with the pony tail be like - lel fk these nubs, amount of sh*ts given - 0.

Overall it was decent but the OP and ED wasn't as good as S1. Man but i want to see more of badass Kaneki right now...

5/5 for now~
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Jan 8, 2015 8:29 PM

Aug 2014
Well, it's time. Still very annoyed that it'll only be 12 episodes, but.. oh well.

So the first episode was pretty interesting, i forgot how good TG's art was, though i really didn't like Kaneki's wimpy tentacle. To be fair, he was handling Ayato without his kagune, which is pretty impressive. I wonder if Ayato really is a softie deep down, since i really enjoyed him owning Touka.

The Owl fight was handled well, it seems that ____ really is a good guy, even saved the investigators from that falling debris (though it's not really difficult to figure out). Kaneki joining Aogiri was spoiled to me, but it's still pretty interesting, not even manga readers know what's going to happen next. Also.. those freaking clowns. I hate them so much.

And yes, as a manga reader, i am very upset that "half-kill" wasn't shown, but i guess it wouldn't have worked with the new way that things are going.

Opening and ending are light years behind the previous ones, but still not bad.

4/5

Although, if Centipede isn't shown by the end of the anime, i'm rating it with a 1.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jan 8, 2015 8:29 PM
Jul 2009
I'm gunna probably come off as super pretentious in this, but I don't really care, just fair warning:

I HAAAATED this episode. Don't get me wrong, the voice actors were great, the animation was crisp, and they finally got rid of the stupid censoring; but hoooooooly shit, why is it so much to ask that an anime series follow it's manga source material?

I absolutely love the Tokyo Ghoul manga. The storytelling is beautiful, the responses to situations are realistic and the lore and mystery behind everything kept me reading right into constantly refreshing the page in hopes of seeing the new chapter of :re.

This episode single handedly destroyed all of what Tokyo Ghoul was going to evolve into. To cover my tracks, I did like Season 1; there were some changes made that were understandable, some that were unnecessary, and some that actually hindered the characters and their development (specifically the fact that Touka and Kaneki trained fairly often and Kaneki was becoming pretty good at fighting before being kidnapped by Aogiri, and the details of how cannibalism would make ghouls stronger and develop their kakuja), but all in all, it was passable.

Season 2 so far has completely destroyed what could be.

::Spoilers Ahead::

1) Yamori was still alive. Suzuya killed him, earning Suzuya his first Quinque and a promotion. This episode underplayed how sadistic and badass Suzuya is by eliminating that brief fight.

2) Kaneki's fight with Ayato was UNDERWHELMINGLY performed. He was supposed to "half kill" Ayato by breaking 103 of his 206 bones, showing that Kaneki had become much more dulled to the idea of harming another person. This was also the first display of his new level of badassery and a revealing factor that Ayato still wanted to protect Touka

3) Kaneki Joinin Aogiri instead of banding together with Banjou, Tsukiyama and Hinami in order to bring down Aogiri. Not even dipping into the impact this has on Kaneki's relationship with his crew and the implications that has on his own personality when it comes to balancing his friendships with his much darker side, this new change of story has uprooted everything that could happen with Tokyo Ghoul

4) This one is minor, but Kaneki was the one who freed Banjou and company from the prison, making Banjou feel even more indebted to Kaneki, and all the more willing to join his campaign against Aogiri. Instead, Tsukiyama breaks them out with one flimsy line that could possibly be reasoning behind Banjou and Tsukiyama joining up with Kaneki later in the season ("Are you one of Kaneki's friends?" "Yes.")

::End Spoilers::

I am heartbroken by the changes that were made and this new direction they seem to be going in. All I can hope is that Tokyo Ghoul ends and a few years later we get a new series that will actually follow the story the manga has laid out, similarly to how we had Fullmetal Alchemist, and then the supremely better (and actually canon) Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

All I know is that if they take away Kaneki's mental breakdowns, I might have a mental breakdown.
Jan 8, 2015 8:35 PM
Nov 2014
Soooo.. Kaneki totally had his mask in his pocket the whole time?
Jan 8, 2015 8:36 PM

Dec 2013
kingsheep812 said:
Well... it was ok i guess. i mean the fight scenes were decent but the ending was somewhat retarded. I also heard that it took a different path from the manga. In the manga apparently he did not join Aogiri. I wanted to see Kaneki smash in Tohkha's brother's face... so lame they had to join forces. Damnit.
Oh...he does MUCH worse than

http://img.bato.to/comics/2014/07/06/t/read53b9902e792f7/img000017.png

chickiefoo said:
Soooo.. Kaneki totally had his mask in his pocket the whole time?
Anime inconsistency. IIRC, in the manga, Nishiki gives him his mask after they meet again.
PriestSlayerJan 8, 2015 8:46 PM
FragOutFire said:

Jan 8, 2015 8:41 PM
Apr 2014
Phoenix_XIII said:
I'm gunna probably come off as super pretentious in this, but I don't really care, just fair warning:

I HAAAATED this episode. Don't get me wrong, the voice actors were great, the animation was crisp, and they finally got rid of the stupid censoring; but hoooooooly shit, why is it so much to ask that an anime series follow it's manga source material?

I absolutely love the Tokyo Ghoul manga. The storytelling is beautiful, the responses to situations are realistic and the lore and mystery behind everything kept me reading right into constantly refreshing the page in hopes of seeing the new chapter of :re.

This episode single handedly destroyed all of what Tokyo Ghoul was going to evolve into. To cover my tracks, I did like Season 1; there were some changes made that were understandable, some that were unnecessary, and some that actually hindered the characters and their development (specifically the fact that Touka and Kaneki trained fairly often and Kaneki was becoming pretty good at fighting before being kidnapped by Aogiri, and the details of how cannibalism would make ghouls stronger and develop their kakuja), but all in all, it was passable.

Season 2 so far has completely destroyed what could be.

::Spoilers Ahead::

1) Yamori was still alive. Suzuya killed him, earning Suzuya his first Quinque and a promotion. This episode underplayed how sadistic and badass Suzuya is by eliminating that brief fight.

2) Kaneki's fight with Ayato was UNDERWHELMINGLY performed. He was supposed to "half kill" Ayato by breaking 103 of his 206 bones, showing that Kaneki had become much more dulled to the idea of harming another person. This was also the first display of his new level of badassery and a revealing factor that Ayato still wanted to protect Touka

3) Kaneki Joinin Aogiri instead of banding together with Banjou, Tsukiyama and Hinami in order to bring down Aogiri. Not even dipping into the impact this has on Kaneki's relationship with his crew and the implications that has on his own personality when it comes to balancing his friendships with his much darker side, this new change of story has uprooted everything that could happen with Tokyo Ghoul

4) This one is minor, but Kaneki was the one who freed Banjou and company from the prison, making Banjou feel even more indebted to Kaneki, and all the more willing to join his campaign against Aogiri. Instead, Tsukiyama breaks them out with one flimsy line that could possibly be reasoning behind Banjou and Tsukiyama joining up with Kaneki later in the season ("Are you one of Kaneki's friends?" "Yes.")

::End Spoilers::

I am heartbroken by the changes that were made and this new direction they seem to be going in. All I can hope is that Tokyo Ghoul ends and a few years later we get a new series that will actually follow the story the manga has laid out, similarly to how we had Fullmetal Alchemist, and then the supremely better (and actually canon) Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

All I know is that if they take away Kaneki's mental breakdowns, I might have a mental breakdown.

Simple answer: the manga is not the center of the world. If you're not interested in a non-manga adapted anime then leave it. You can always come back if it turns out to be awesome by the end. Not having a manga hasn't stopped animes from being good. :P
Pages (17) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

760 by ShirJager »»
Apr 17, 5:39 PM

» How do you feel

JoahAnime - Apr 18, 2022

37 by Zimmu »»
Apr 3, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2015

402 by efectiviuli »»
Feb 18, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2015

256 by dustyblue »»
Feb 7, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

300 by RapidPhantom »»
Jan 23, 7:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.