Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2015 10:46 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
At least Kasumi is able to smile again.

She didn't have to release rage though in this one shot for the first half.
Jan 3, 2015 8:28 PM

May 2013
Stark700 said:

She didn't have to release rage though in this one shot for the first half.

Agreed.

I got pretty confused in the beginning with all the names, seemed very messy and not organized well with how the characters were introduced. For a one-shot it moved way too fast, things happening left and right. Didn't enjoy very much, at least the art's nice.
Jan 5, 2015 1:41 AM

Jan 2011
Well it was cute.
Jan 5, 2015 6:22 AM

Jul 2012
Yae and Sakura were nice, but I think it's not really Shoujo Ai. It's more a story about friendship. Though it would be nice if Sakura and Nobuko had a little love story. I like these stubborn characters. XD
In this one-shot I liked Keiko and Nobuko more than the main characters.
The story itself was good. I think it's nice that Sakura and Yae could make up and be friends again. And Sakura is finally smiling. =)
Jan 15, 2015 3:13 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Was disappointed to find out this was only a one shot. It was decent enough, but seemed set-up for multiple chapters. Oh well.
Feb 3, 2015 11:09 AM

Oct 2012
DarkWolfHunter said:

I got pretty confused in the beginning with all the names, seemed very messy and not organized well with how the characters were introduced. For a one-shot it moved way too fast, things happening left and right. Didn't enjoy very much, at least the art's nice.

Yea, same here
Dec 13, 2017 1:27 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great and big smile!!!
Jan 26, 2023 9:48 AM
Jul 2017
the artstyle was nice, but anything beside it sucked. the characters were introduced in a messy way and were hard to tell apart at the beginning. and they were absolutely awfully written, totally unlikeable beings
May 2, 2023 12:46 PM

May 2021
It was a so-so one-shot.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.