Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2014 5:17 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
From confession to dream. I gotta say, Spirit Circle really knows how to mix styles together.
Dec 29, 2014 6:31 AM
Aug 2012
This song resumen pretty well my feelings after reading chapter 27 to 31.

http://youtu.be/DfOGzDt0zuQ
Jan 7, 2015 1:35 PM

Jun 2013
good song your are right it fits really well with the manga itself to
Feb 15, 2015 3:23 AM

Dec 2011
Hmm? Rune was created by Fortuna? And the end is in sight.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 4, 2017 4:56 AM

Dec 2013
Poor Nono is forever stuck in the friend zone.

Only two more to go!
May 17, 2019 1:36 PM
Aug 2018
That was hilarious.
Fuuta confesses to Kouko in front of Nono. And is instantly shot down, although she turned beet red. So she does like him aswell.
I feel bad for Nono. Damned to remain in the friendzone because of the "enemies have to become lovers" trope. :-(

Why does nobody have the guts to break the trope and let's the MC get together with a prominent sidecharacter?

Well, technically there still is a chance, but I doubt it will happen.

And I bet my socks that Umi told Fuuta that she likes Tetsu. (Like she did in most of the previous lives we saw her in.)
Jul 15, 2020 8:43 AM

Dec 2009
When East goes after Rune, Kouko tells Fuuta to go after Nonomura who ran away crying. When he asks for a reply, she blushing away from him, she tells him they could never date.

Alongside Nono, Umi excitedly asks Fuuta for details of his confession, but before he can answer what happened, Nono runs away stating that she knows and that she'll support them, again.
When she asks, he tells Umi. When he later asks who she likes, she secretly tells him. ... Probably Mashiro, right? Or... hmm.

He then has a dream in the universe with Rune present.
While she doesn't reveal Fortuna's plan, she abides by his wish of wanting the spirit circle which is seemingly a manifestation of the universe. As an artificial spirit, Fortuna promised if she obeyed his instructions and worked hard, he'd turn her into a human. Ah! She's Rei!

Upon returning from a cold, she challenges to a battle to the death when he relives the two last of his past lives and then she'll reveal her feelings.
Jul 9, 2021 11:21 AM

Jan 2009
Rune is an artificial soul created by Fortuna eh and Rune wish to be human

and the next past life he is going is when he is a woman
Dec 3, 2021 6:14 PM

Dec 2015
And that confession went downhill... or did it?

Love how Umi is squatting like a delinquent. Looks like she even lengthen her skirt for the occasion. Poor Nono.

After a day of thinking (and getting a cold in the bath), Ishigami is ready to face off with Fuuta. Two more to go.

On another note, if Carol was researching time travel did she ever try to go back in time?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuvi - Mar 29, 2016

61 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2015

9 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

8 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

12 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 8 Discussion

VitaX - Jan 13, 2013

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.