Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (28) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Dec 14, 2014 6:45 PM
Dec 14, 2014 6:45 PM
Oct 2012
Well, this anime felt very rushed in a way and it felt like they tried too hard to get their message across, but in the end it was still great just for the fact that they got their message across while providing viewers with an entertaining show.
Dec 14, 2014 6:47 PM

Apr 2013
Blaz said:
Loved it.
I bet that the persons calling it a train wreck love SAO.
Or buttmad OTP fags.
Or simply mangafags.
nah it just sucks, period.
Dec 14, 2014 6:49 PM

Jul 2014
Sourire said:
Blaz said:
Loved it.
I bet that the persons calling it a train wreck love SAO.
Or buttmad OTP fags.
Or simply mangafags.
nah it just sucks, period.

Actually, one of the people saying the ending was good likes SAO lol
[center][/center]
Dec 14, 2014 6:50 PM

Mar 2012
Just saw this episode, and uh...

At first I kept an open mind when I noticed that we were straying from the manga for the last part of the series, because anime original material isn't always bad and in all honesty I thought it was 'okay' until this episode for several reasons;

1. Would have been fine with Tatsumi suddenly being dead if.. there had just been more of a visible impact? I found his final moments to be somewhat lacking for the protagonist. I don't acknowledge Akame as 'THE' protagonist simply because she gets little to no screen-time whatsoever. I just think... something more could have been done, honestly. But hey, not going to linger on this. It's pretty forgivable.

2. Akame Vs Esdese was pretty nifty, and I understand that they tossed in a sudden plot device that would empower Akame but it was extremely lolsy. Najenda used her life-force to empower her god-tier imperial arms and Esdese reduced Susanoo to shit. Akame sacrifices... nothing in the use of her god-tier trump card and can pummel Esdese. It does not make a whole lot of sense but eh. It's forgivable.

3. I was hoping Esdese would have at least 'some' realization or come to terms with her feelings but ultimately her death rings rather hollow and stagnant, just like most of the characters. Again though, completely forgivable if not derpy.

4. Getting to what made me vote a 2# for this topic. Leone's death. Fuck off. Whoever coined that lame ass idea is an absolute fuck I don't know but someone vile. Herpaderpa imperial arms canceler out of nowhere that I could have used at any time but decided to save it for just this convenient moment, hahahaha, - somehow survives being shot several times over long enough to say her farewells and walk around all day, only to end up in some alley and dead likely at the mercy of the next pervert necrophiliac to walk along. It was extremely lolsy and random, just to kill off the last remaining member of Night Raid who had a natural knack for survival despite always coming back from the worst injuries. That's my only major complaint in a nutshell. Otherwise I'd just rate this a 4/5 for entertainment factor and move along. It's okay when a show steps on your feels in a way that at least makes sense or isn't out-right derp, but they pretty much spat on Leone's character entirely.
Dec 14, 2014 6:56 PM

May 2013
Well, it finally ended
I was ready to give this 6/10. But the the last five episodes were worse than what I expected.
So 5/10 from me, and I'm not a manga reader.
Dec 14, 2014 7:00 PM
Apr 2014
za21 said:
lukkassu said:

Except they were. Tatsumi just hadn't figured it out yet. It's too bad they didn't get together in life though.

No they weren't. It was all Esdeath that wanted them to be together. It was Tatsumi and Mine that was tied together. It was stated by that head of the religious organization. Btw, what happened to him?

Indeed, and it was a beautiful love Esdeath had for Tatsumi, strong enough that- had he had the conviction- she could have gradually changed. But he was blinded by his hatred for the government and disgust with her current self.

Honestly... this story would have been SO much more interesting if Tatsumi had taken advantage of Esdeath's feelings. "You wish for a world where the strong rule over the weak, yet you support that weak minister? Let us overthrow that weak fool and together we shall rule the world as husband and wife!" And then continue to set a good example, uphold the moral highground, and institute a fair and just meritocracy.
bastek66 said:
AcezHarfianz said:
Akame won against Esdeath. then Esdeath die together with Tatsumi, the way he do it. D:

Are you delusional? Tatsumi was death for hours as when she defiled his corpse with her presence.

Hours nothing. Try 5 minutes or so. Although awesome, Akame vs Esdeath was a very short fight in terms of actual time in-universe.
lukkassuDec 14, 2014 7:06 PM
Dec 14, 2014 7:02 PM

Jun 2012
Endycia said:

This show threads remind me of SAO and whomever came before, loads of people hating on it and just making it more popular, and I don't really mind it due to the fact that there's a higher chance of getting more from the author. Although there's no need to bash each other's tastes. Just go watch something you enjoy and shove your negativity up your ass.

I really enjoyed SAO and loved this show till ep 19, there is no negativity in telling the ending was crap... Anime only watchers say the same too and they are not pessimistic.
Dec 14, 2014 7:07 PM

May 2009
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Um, obviously. Without imperial arms the characters are no more than humans. What did you expect, a human to survive after being shot multiple times in the stomach that obviously pierced internal organs from the range she was shot at? I mean, it was was obvious Leone just wanted to see the kingdom post revolution and witness people smiling and getting along which she did.

Its not really hard to grasp.

Lol, I would expect her to go down after the first bullet, either from pain or from blood loss. You know, since that is what happens if a normal person is shot.
Dec 14, 2014 7:07 PM

Jun 2012
AkaHoshii said:

i'll do both and love both for what it is.

Even Grisaia where they adapt the anime and most ppl thinks its garbage, i finished the vn and watched the anime.
personally im just happy they animate it, though other may say its butchered lol.

I really like Grisaia too but that is the thing, in Grisaia they cut out scenes, here they replaced with nonsensical things like, gundams, Incursio-flying-wolwerine to name only a few. They stop living up to the story whatsoever, it's been perfect but than it doesn't make sense and the studio gets away with it
Dec 14, 2014 7:15 PM

May 2009
Zadion said:
KaniowskiKun101 said:
Also, nobody in this show as any emotions what so ever. All of Akame and Najenda's friends are dead and they can casually discuss their future on top of a giant wall without shedding tears? Get the fuck out of here. So much killing, dying, and destruction happened and nobody even flinches. Whatever dude.

You're kidding, right? If you take away all the fantasy, super weapons and surprise giant gundams, AgK is a very realistic portrayal of war. People die. Comrades die. You don't have time to mourn; you have time to accept and that's it. People go into war knowing their comrades will die and have accepted it long before it happens. Anime melodrama has brainwashed you into thinking all tragedy has to be accompanied by buckets of tears and endless remorse over fallen comrades. That's not how real war works. In AgK, a character showed sadness or cried over an ally's death then quickly moved on because that is what realistically happens.

Akame and Najenda had come to terms with it all already. There was clear sadness over fallen comrades, but they knew what they signed up for. And this even neglects the fact that this scene occurred sometime after the end of the revolution, not later that day, at which point they would've been able to discuss their fallen allies without crying over it anyway.

Thanks for the update, I didnt know anime has brainwashed me into having emotions. Read a war novel. One that isnt marketed towards teens.
Dec 14, 2014 7:20 PM
May 2014
On the plus side that fight was the best i've yet to see in any anime.

On the minus side it sadly wasn't a good ending. I'm happy both the emperor and minister were executed, but Leone randomly dying and Run and Wave just chilling on the sidelines was just kinda WTF.

As someone who has thoroughly enjoyed the anime and defended it valiantly from manga haters I hate to see it all go off in nothingness. Thank you Akame for being badass and staying alive. Thank you leone for painting the floor with the prime minister's face, even if you did manage to get killed by him ...

my god, it's sad but true. Episode 23 of the fucking Akame ga Kill Theatre would have been a better ending than this. Score dropped
Dec 14, 2014 7:25 PM
May 2014
Snaita said:
Glad they didn't show the three worst deaths of the history in the anime, but they shouldn't have showed their faces since no anime watcher knows who they really are...

Making fun of people at their faces again.

hmmm if I remember the manga correctly. The blue haired one gets her eyes gouged out. The Pink haired one gets repeatedly raped by a huge dog. and the Blonde haired one gets her limbs broken off. Now why are we angry that these things DIDN'T happen to them in the anime?
Dec 14, 2014 7:26 PM

Oct 2013
1. Solid object covered in ice will disappear into the thin air as the ice break.

2. Imperial arms get destroyed. Immediately loss all physical ability/reflect.

3. Have all the time to get medical attention, go wander around the town only to die like a street dog.

4. "Please build this kingdom without any more bloodshed." That's rich coming from someone who maintain peace by killing the innocent.

Fitting end for a train wreck of inconsistency.

Final MAL score most likely above 8/10 just because it's shounen that contain gore
(these kids feels like a badass just because able/enjoy watching gore anime)

For me it's 5/10.
Toaki90Dec 14, 2014 7:33 PM
"Burn the heretics"
Dec 14, 2014 7:28 PM

Jun 2012
bladeangel said:
On the plus side that fight was the best i've yet to see in any anime.

On the minus side it sadly wasn't a good ending. I'm happy both the emperor and minister were executed, but Leone randomly dying and Run and Wave just chilling on the sidelines was just kinda WTF.

As someone who has thoroughly enjoyed the anime and defended it valiantly from manga haters I hate to see it all go off in nothingness. Thank you Akame for being badass and staying alive. Thank you leone for painting the floor with the prime minister's face, even if you did manage to get killed by him ...

my god, it's sad but true. Episode 23 of the fucking Akame ga Kill Theatre would have been a better ending than this. Score dropped

That is what I felt after episode 19, I a so called manga hater even though I prefer Anime in general... Honestly no one should pass out on the manga.
Dec 14, 2014 7:28 PM

Dec 2009
Well I liked 18.5 episodes out of 24, so I'll give this a 6/10
Dec 14, 2014 7:29 PM

May 2013
at the beginning of the anime, did anyone else think it was gonna be a Tatsumi x Akame ending? lol
Dec 14, 2014 7:30 PM

Jun 2012
bladeangel said:
Snaita said:
Glad they didn't show the three worst deaths of the history in the anime, but they shouldn't have showed their faces since no anime watcher knows who they really are...

Making fun of people at their faces again.

hmmm if I remember the manga correctly. The blue haired one gets her eyes gouged out. The Pink haired one gets repeatedly raped by a huge dog. and the Blonde haired one gets her limbs broken off. Now why are we angry that these things DIDN'T happen to them in the anime?

Mad at why they showed their faces if no one knows them in the first place... Now why haven't we learned how to read correctly?
Dec 14, 2014 7:38 PM

Sep 2013
This was nothing short of beautiful. Akame's final form was everything I imagined and more since I saw Murasame absorb Kurome's blood. It might be anime-only but I dearly hope it came from the authors mind and its in the manga. I couldnt help but hate Esdeath once again for stealing away Tatsumi's body and Im glad I hated her in the end. Lastly, I want to be sad that Leone died as well but its hard to be sad when someone dies with a smile.
Dec 14, 2014 7:42 PM

Sep 2014
I'm thinking about punching myself after this ending.
Dec 14, 2014 7:44 PM
May 2014
Snaita said:
bladeangel said:

Mad at why they showed their faces if no one knows them in the first place... Now why haven't we learned how to read correctly?

Yea, but if you don't see their faces then it is just implied that these things did happen to them. Just like with Bol's wife. I didn't know she was still alive until I saw her at the end there. At least this supports the theory that the manga will be drastically different
Dec 14, 2014 7:50 PM

Aug 2014
Snaita said:
Mad at why they showed their faces if no one knows them in the first place...

I'm pretty sure those kids are meant as some of Night Raid's ''reincarnations'', if you would. Leone, Mine and... Susano'o, i guess? Either that or the scene represents hope for a peaceful, new generation with the purest form of innocence - a child.

Anyway, it's really amusing seeing people bitch about a scene that took like 3 seconds of screentime and is literally just some kids watching fireworks. Gotta find everything we can possibly be butthurt about, am i right?
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 14, 2014 7:51 PM
Dec 2014
eligi said:
Gabyuchi said:

Akame teams up with Wave and Ran? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That is the only way that would be interesting because Wave would resemble Tatsumi.

Pls I just want a series on Esdese :(

Would not mind an anime centered around Esdese. Kinda like Akame Ga Kill Zero but how Esdese became the Commander she is.
Dec 14, 2014 7:56 PM

Jun 2012
bladeangel said:
Snaita said:

Yea, but if you don't see their faces then it is just implied that these things did happen to them. Just like with Bol's wife. I didn't know she was still alive until I saw her at the end there. At least this supports the theory that the manga will be drastically different

No it's not because the anime wasn't made for the manga readers, so if no one saw their faces before then they don't know who the fuck they are... Even Bol wife and daughter appeared before, this three lambs didn't. The manga was to be drastically different when the Hunter arc was cut-off dude.
Dec 14, 2014 8:02 PM
Jul 2014
ryanstrike said:
At least Akame's still alive. That's fine.

This is whats keeping me from saying AGK is a masterpiece.

Akame herself said that if she cut herself with her sword that she'd die, and while I can sort of understand the huge power boost she got from it I expected her to die in the end. It's like the creators pussied out in fear of the fanbase's reaction if she were to die.

Aside from that, what a bittersweet ending. Kinda makes me think about all the IRL soldiers who similarly give their lives for the betterment of ours.
Dec 14, 2014 8:04 PM

Jun 2012
Maledict said:
Snaita said:
Mad at why they showed their faces if no one knows them in the first place...

Anyway, it's really amusing seeing people bitch about a scene that took like 3 seconds of screentime and is literally just some kids watching fireworks. Gotta find everything we can possibly be butthurt about, am i right?

Come on are you that stupid for not reading what others write. The 3 girls appear in the manga and like bladeangel said they have really disturbing deaths. Why did they showed them now? If they were reincarnations why not different girls since they already did an original endind.
"I'm pretty sure those kids are meant as some of Night Raid's ''reincarnations'', if you would. Leone, Mine and... Susano'o, i guess? Either that or the scene represents hope for a peaceful, new generation with the purest form of innocence - a child."
What made you think they are this? Are you on drugs?
Dec 14, 2014 8:05 PM

Jan 2011
Xehanoth said:
ryanstrike said:
At least Akame's still alive. That's fine.

Really? That's the only reason this isn't a masterpiece?
Dec 14, 2014 8:10 PM
Apr 2014
ReaperCreeper said:
Xehanoth said:

Well, there's that and the whole Esdeath and Tatsumi dying bit. Akame's death coupled with their survival and joining-together (either one coming to the other's side, I don't really care which) would have been a great way to end the show.
Dec 14, 2014 8:12 PM

Jun 2014
I liked the anime a lot but obviously the manga is better but I feel like people dont like the anime because they compare it to the manga all the time. I appreciate the fact that they "adapted" the manga but an anime shouldn't be judged solely on it's accuracy to the manga.
Dec 14, 2014 8:12 PM

Jan 2014
Awesome ending.

5/5
Dec 14, 2014 8:13 PM
Jun 2014
this anime was fucked up everyone dies and akame lives alone forever. i think the only person that won is esdeath she still smiling in the end.
Dec 14, 2014 8:15 PM
Jul 2014
ReaperCreeper said:

I don't really watch anime often, but this is the only time in which I felt cheated. I have absolutely nothing else negative to say about any other aspects of the show, but the definition of masterpiece is something along the lines of "without flaw", correct?

It felt cheap. Her staying alive doesn't add to anything, it's just there to keep people from crying over their waifu's death and hating the show. Maybe if she won some other way that didn't involve cutting herself with the sword that lethally poisons those it cuts then i'd have been fine.
Dec 14, 2014 8:16 PM

Apr 2009
bladeangel said:
Snaita said:

they look like younger versions of the night raid girls who died?

but wow they died like that in the manga?
Dec 14, 2014 8:17 PM

Dec 2013
And so..it ends

Let's take a look in some stuff that happened:

Leone's death was completely unnecessary and forced, no doubt the worst death in terms of writing.

Esdeath just ditched her sword, because FUCK IT.

Akame's power up is one of the worst asspulls i've ever seen in my life, it doesn't even makes any sense whatsoever.

Won't bother mentioning all the other stupid things with this episode.

Ending was ok, at least Esdeath died with the man she loves

Fight was decent at best, horrible choreography.

Good things:

Bols' wife and daughter are alive.

The 3 country girls too.

Now, the animation and art throughout the anime was pretty good, the stills looked gorgeous, same goes for the backgrounds, if it fails at anything, it is the character designs.

Soundtrack: some amazing tracks here and there, really sets up the mood, overall it was pretty great, if u think otherwise them stop lying to yourself.

Akame ga Kill was a breeze of fresh air, taking all those annoying shounen cliches and just throwing them out the window, adding risk and tension to all conflicts, making you fear for the characters' lifes, which is great, the industry needs more series like this, willling to do something different, take a bet.

The show had a good start with what it has done with the adaptation, however the way the story is adapted later on is rather laughable, episode transitions that doesn't make sense and give off a rushed vibe, fan-fiction level crafted fillers, the way it derails from the makes it look like a joke, almost like an insult for fans hoping for a faithful adaptation when it decides to make up its own little story.

This gets a 6/10 solely because of the first half. An anime that will forever stain White Fox's name for me.
PriestSlayerDec 14, 2014 8:21 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 14, 2014 8:22 PM

Apr 2014
I really couldn't care less about what everyone else thought of this, I think this was a pretty good show, even after it trailed away from the manga.

That was a pretty sick fight between Esdeath and Akame. RIP second best girl. At least she got some kind of happy end. Didn't care much for the fact that she also destroyed Tatsumi's body along with her own, so he can't be buried, but whatever.

I really hoped that best girl (A.K.A Leone) would survive, but oh well. She at least went out happy. Splattered the shit out of the ministers head too xD

Soooooo happy to see Bols's wife and child alive and happy, instead of...you know...

Watching this show every week was a pleasure. It wasn't the best show this season, but it was a fairly good series in it's own right. :)
Dec 14, 2014 8:23 PM

Dec 2013
ReaperCreeper said:
Xehanoth said:

Why question opinions anyway?
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 14, 2014 8:29 PM

Aug 2007
The ending was less bad than I thought it'd be. Which isn't to say it was good.

I agree that Leone's death was horribly, horribly written. Why didn't she knock out the minister's gun instead of letting him shoot her repeatedly? Gah.

Why didn't Akame die when she cut herself with her sword?

I expected the emperor to end up crying hysterically and pleading for his life but he faced his demise with dignity.
Dec 14, 2014 8:37 PM

Aug 2014
Snaita said:
-snip-

Calm down, leetist. What's with the insults? So did you forget that this is anime-only? Why the hell would the anime-only viewers even care about the children being shown, if they don't even know who they are in the first place? Better question, why do you care they are shown, but not explained? For anyone oblivious to the truth, those are just some normal children that enjoy fireworks.

And seriously, did you somehow miss the fact that this show doesn't follow the manga after episode 19? Lmao...

And what i wrote was just a suggestion, an entirely probable one, at that. You feel big now that you make fun of it just because it doesn't fit your views?
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jul 2018
Honestly I liked it only thing I am pissed about is Tatsumi dying fuck.

I guess without Tatsumi dying Akame couldnt have final fight with esdeath...
removed-userDec 14, 2014 8:42 PM
Jul 2014
Nocturnal said:

I agree that Leone's death was horribly, horribly written. Why didn't she knock out the minister's gun instead of letting him shoot her repeatedly? Gah.

The thing with Leone is, she was a very hardheaded character. I'm not saying I didn't like her character, because I did, but she just wasn't the thinking type. After getting shot twice in the stomach, she was dead anyway and she knew it, which is why she didn't make an attempt to disarm him.

The way she went off alone after seeing the fruits of her and Night Raid's labor was really a great way for her to go. She didn't want anyone to worry about or cry over her, she just wanted to see everyone happy. I think that fit her character very well.
Dec 14, 2014 8:45 PM
Apr 2014
GarudaAiacos said:
Honestly I liked it only thing I am pissed about is Tatsumi dying fuck.

I guess without Tatsumi dying Akame couldnt have final fight with esdeath...

She totally could have if Tatsumi had actually been unconscious and unable to participate in the fight without actually being dead.
Dec 14, 2014 8:49 PM

Aug 2011
Caught up with the manga before this episode aired... not even mad. I think they handled it fairly well given the limited number of episodes they had left to wrap things up even though it was rushed. Leone's death was unnecessary though. If you are going to kill off Leone like that, Akame should have also died for using Murasame's ability completing the Night Raid martyr theme they have going on. It's a popular show and there will always will be hate no matter what.
Dec 14, 2014 8:49 PM
May 2014
I don't understand why people think this show is bad. The same people were raving about it until episode 18/19..?
Dec 14, 2014 8:52 PM

Jul 2011
Well I thought this was a pretty good episode and anime. The last battle was pretty good and it ended well. I do dislike the fact Esdeath got to Tatsumi and the 2 of them went bang. That part I did not care for to much. But at least Akame ga Kill Theater showed that, Eseath got the body, but not his soul. Tatsumi and Mine are together.

Still a good title.
animedude1287Dec 14, 2014 9:11 PM
Dec 14, 2014 9:01 PM

Dec 2013
So i can't forgive the anime original "rushing" and completely skipping an arc i wanted to see, but the ending was okay.
I'm not going to make that long of a post but i'll give it a 5/10, i was planning on giving it a 4/10 but like i said i did enjoy the ending.
Dec 14, 2014 9:11 PM

Jun 2013
Regardless of this being a trainwreck, especially in the most recent episodes, I enjoyed watching it. For that I'll have to give Akame ga Kill! a light 8 out of 10.
Jan 2014
Atleast Akame looked decent only thing i wish they keep for future manga chapters

Jan 2011
PriestSlayer said:
ReaperCreeper said:
Why question opinions anyway?
Because it is human nature to seek answers.
Dec 14, 2014 9:14 PM

Aug 2013
Wow. That was so bad. SO bad. Even worse than the storyboards made it look.

Love how any sense of logic just flew out the window this episode. Back in like episode 2 Akame mentioned that if she cut herself with Murasame she would die...guess uhh she lied?

Akame somehow Deus X's Esdese Trump card. Her reason as to why was fucking retarded.

Best part of the entire episode was the Esdese x Tatsumi ship finally sailing...even if it was one sided.

Leone dying for the sake of people dying. Teigu that was designed for the sole purpose of destroying one other teigu before being destroyed itself...fucking perfect sense. Lets not even get started on the FINTLOCK PISTOL THAT CAN FIRE 16 SHOTS IN A ROW! Cant even use teigu logic on that.

Akame's only consequence for using the asspull trumpcard was scars on her body. ok. Might as well just call them tattoos.

Najenda being the sweet lady she is puts all the blame for Nightraid on Akame and basically has to exile her. Akame just says fuck it w.e. brah.

Love the scene where it showed all of the Nightraid characters in the sunset. Mostly because it showed Braht, Tatsumi, and then Braht wearing Incursio on the right end lol. White Fox just decided not to QC this ep.

Fucking garbage. It had a 10/10 from me up until 19. 19 made me drop it to like a 9. But after that, I don't even know if a rating scale exists on the planet that can let me rate this low enough.

Honestly, if White Fox was going with an anime original plot for the last third of the show because they didn't want to do another season, then they should've just made the entire show an entire original script that doesn't follow the manga. Then nobody would complain about the adaptation being poor. Then if another studio wanted to invest their resources in a true adaptation they could do it and the White Fox version would just be non-canon.

Fuck you White Fox. Go back to sucking the bleedy AIDS dicks of Studio Pierrot.
Dec 14, 2014 9:19 PM
Jul 2013
My thoughts about Akame trump card.

What's behind Akame's Trump card? what's exactly the drawback using that skill which forces her not to use it on the previous event? Death have been avoided if she only uses that form from the beginning. Take for example during esdeath vs susano battle.
Pages (28) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2014

428 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 1, 8:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.