Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 11 Discussion

Dec 27, 2015 2:09 AM

Dafuq? Banging a dragon in disguise? The question is...would I do it? I don't discriminate so....lol

Did Sylvia just call for Ange? LMFAO

Was wondering when rival would show up before the opening changed. Paramail looks like Epyon/Athrun Gundam and then the whole sorta G Gundam mode. Of course, basic Seed episode for obvious reasons.

What? Ange x Rival HLA in another dimension/reality? Can we go there?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Jun 10, 2016 11:59 PM

......Where to begin....

I lol with Sylvia calling for angelise because I don't give a fk about her .
I love the Entrance of the Paramail That starts with singing...Shock and Awe... Looks like Justice Gundam... And then She Shoot out something that Vanish a quarter of the Island.... Which I then Hate her.
I could Imagine Being Stubborn Enough to Pilot something That is Better then Mine in a Chaotic State.
Song Which Makes The Villkiss in Full Power... A Symphogear x Macross Moment. the Song Gave me an Excitement....Also I was Surprise when I realize Sara Is actually Yui Horie...and she Rivals Nana Mizuki... But I prefer Nana Mizuki songs rather then Yui Horie tame Songs (In General).
Modified by LoongFeels, Jun 11, 2016 12:11 AM
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...

Dec 14, 2016 8:45 PM
Towel Attendant

I only watched the first 45 seconds of this episode and I am done. I am voting Guard Chief as Best Girl!! I don't care to know anything more about her....she is hot. Done. Votes counted and she wins.

Feb 20, 2017 5:57 PM
Well that was stupid fun.

Do wish they lowered the background music volume during the songs, didn't even realise that was what was happening.

Mar 19, 2017 11:25 PM

Looks like Riza is part of the dragon race.

And it also seems that Sala and Ange have been reincarnated throughout the years and keep meeting each other.

Next episode we get to see Embryo and hopefully learn a bit about him.

Feb 16, 2018 6:08 AM

Goodbye Ange's sister you damn moron.

And the dragon's have paramail too....lovely.

Feb 22, 2018 3:41 PM

Now I have to ship Hilda and Ange.

Ohh now you stupid sister want Ange help. Well fuck you.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Apr 17, 2018 12:36 PM

I like that they keep adding more elements,makes it way more interesting.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Mar 12, 9:35 AM
So we get flashbacks of Salia this time? Oh boy....that means the despair is here.

Think they might be overusing the theme song a bit this episode. (not the OP song though) Still it does make sense with the dragons. Tons of action this episode. Hilda and Ange putting their plan into motion~

Pretty sure Ange found her rival this time from that Dragon Dimension.

Jul 13, 9:25 AM

a loli survives AND gets screentime
5/5

Jul 24, 5:50 PM

I sure didn’t think a cute babe was going to be in that other Mecha. Very mysterious.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]