Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 13, 2014 2:17 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Raw chapter is out now. Interesting/amusing stuff going on here including Saiko being a NEET. I think she's also the bar owner's daughter.. Anyways, what an amusing character.

Kinda curious to see more of this Nutcracker Ghoul as well.

Dec 13, 2014 2:55 AM

May 2014
I am disappointed. So many pages wasted on Saiko
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2014 5:47 AM

Jul 2010
Some important stuff:

- That other Q's Squad girl that is a NEET. Seems like the reason why Urie did not include her during investigations is because she is kind of a dead weight.

- Urie wants to use her to put Shirazu's team efforts into disarray.

- Hanbee, Suzuya's new partner/apprentice. Another proof that Tokyo Ghoul: Joker is canon.

- Sasaki does not remember Yomo or Touka, but he teared up when he tasted the coffee. Kanekipede did not go berserk as we expected.

- Seems like Yomo and Touka knows that Sasaki==Kaneki but will not take action, for now. Probably because he has little to no memories about his past 20 years, and the fact that he is surrounded and watched by Ghoul Investigators. Don't want another Anteiku Shop to happen.

- Ever since the :RE coffee shop incident, Sasaki can't take his mind off Touka. He can't even concentrate during meetings. Sasaki is acting all weird now. <3

- Sasaki thought to himself that Touka is the most graceful/beautiful creature that ever existed. Ever. No joke.
redd530Dec 13, 2014 6:01 AM
Dec 13, 2014 6:18 AM

Nov 2012
oh hello there hanbee
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 13, 2014 6:31 AM
Dec 2011
redd530 said:
Some important stuff:

- That other Q's Squad girl that is a NEET. Seems like the reason why Urie did not include her during investigations is because she is kind of a dead weight.

- Hanbee, Suzuya's new partner/apprentice. Another proof that Tokyo Ghoul: Joker is canon.

- Sasaki does not remember Yomo or Touka, but he teared up when he tasted the coffee. Kanekipede did not go berserk as we expected.

- Seems like Yomo and Touka knows that Sasaki==Kaneki but will not take action, for now. Probably because he has little to no memories about his past 20 years, and the fact that he is surrounded and watched by Ghoul Investigators. Don't want another Anteiku Shop to happen.

- Ever since the :RE coffee shop incident, Sasaki can't take his mind off Touka. He can't even concentrate during meetings. Sasaki is acting all weird now. <3

- Sasaki thought to himself that Touka is the most graceful/beautiful creature that ever existed. Ever. No joke.

- talk about Sasaki acting weird, I think Mutsuki is scared of Sasaki whenever he being not the usual him. She was nervous while clutching her shirt when Shirazu mentioned Sasaki is acting all weird now.

- also Urie is so damn clever and sharp. If only he can at least contribute something to his group instead of working off alone.

- oh damnn Yomo you hottie
Dec 13, 2014 7:41 AM
Jul 2013
lilymul said:
redd530 said:
Some important stuff:

- talk about Sasaki acting weird, I think Mutsuki is scared of Sasaki whenever he being not the usual him. She was nervous while clutching her shirt when Shirazu mentioned Sasaki is acting all weird now.

- also Urie is so damn clever and sharp. If only he can at least contribute something to his group instead of working off alone.

- oh damnn Yomo you hottie

I realized that whole deal with Mutsuki clutching his shirt as well. I think he knows somethings up.
Just an average weeb
Dec 13, 2014 8:20 AM

Oct 2014
Touka is drawn so dreamy now. i thought it was because of the last page of chapter 9 but they're really rolling with the more elegant appearance. i like it. Saiko is about to be new bae for me tho. I knew sasaki wouldnt go full kaneki at the shop but its kinda tragic. now start losing sleep over this encounter so you can start rememberin'!!!

NEXT WEEK IS KANEKI'S BDAY ISSUE!!!
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Dec 13, 2014 8:24 AM

Sep 2014
I will probably wait until the actual chapter is released to give impressions on everything but looks like I was right about the whole Sasaki/Touka thing!... Not to rub it in or anything :P So Touka and Yomo are watching him from afar, Yomo being much less subtle about it, lol, and like everyone's speculated probably because of the fact that he's an investigator and with squad members whenever he goes in.

That last panel of Touka says it all. She has a ton of mixed feelings about what's going on. Obviously she's really happy to see that Kaneki is alive and happy in some form, but the fact that he doesn't remember them, and for the time being seems out of reach must be killing her.

My big question is what will happen when Sasaki goes to the :re cafe alone? Will Touka drop some hints to try to jog his memory? Directly confront him? Follow him home and spy on him? I still think she will be the key to him accepting and getting back his memories and Kaneki identity but it will take some time.
Dec 13, 2014 8:25 AM
Oct 2012
Sparteh said:

and you wanted the entire chapter was focused between Sasaki and Touka / Yomo?
Dec 13, 2014 8:41 AM

Oct 2014
CNTRI715 said:

My big question is what will happen when Sasaki goes to the :re cafe alone? Will Touka drop some hints to try to jog his memory? Directly confront him? Follow him home and spy on him? I still think she will be the key to him accepting and getting back his memories and Kaneki identity but it will take some time.

Acernos said:
Sparteh said:

I'm all about this chapter. i really like Saiko's character so far. this was enough for me to not see her again for a while lol. YOU KNOW sasaneki is gonna get addicted to going there on his own.....for the.....coffee ..of course....then the seed of remembrance will be planted!!!!

p.s. Urie is a dick... he's gonna eat somebody ....i just know it
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Dec 13, 2014 8:43 AM

Oct 2014
Why are we discussing the chapter when is not even out, isnt that what it is for the spoiler section????
Man, a lot of non-spoiler guys are going to get so mad.

Acernos said:
Sparteh said:

Not entirely...YES, but I would have love more to see more on the 13th ward than Saiko, I dont care abt her personally.

CNTRI715 said:
I will probably wait until the actual chapter is released to give impressions on everything but looks like I was right about the whole Sasaki/Touka thing!... Not to rub it in or anything :P So Touka and Yomo are watching him from afar, Yomo being much less subtle about it, lol, and like everyone's speculated probably because of the fact that he's an investigator and with squad members whenever he goes in.

That last panel of Touka says it all. She has a ton of mixed feelings about what's going on. Obviously she's really happy to see that Kaneki is alive and happy in some form, but the fact that he doesn't remember them, and for the time being seems out of reach must be killing her.

As many ppl have said before, Touka/Kaneki could be a parallelism btw Ukina and Yoshimura.
It's obvious if Sasaki is so entrance with her, than he is going to go back, specially if he is having flashbacks abt her.
I do not think she is going to try to jog his memory, it seems as far as I could see that she is happy to see him, and she is content of him being alive, she is not asking for more.
Plus she is showing him her tender side, or maybe she has matured.
Wonder if we continue with this parallelism (maybe) are we going to see Touka dying, or maybe Papa Arima would make him choose btw him or her.
Anyway, I don't think he would ever kill her even when he finds out, I don't think Kaneki would allow him to do that.
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Dec 13, 2014 8:46 AM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
Why are we discussing the chapter when is not even out, isnt that what it is for the spoiler section????

Acernos said:

Not entirely...YES, but I would have love more to see more on the 13th ward than Saiko, I dont care abt her personally.

CNTRI715 said:

As many ppl have said before, Touka/Kaneki could be a parallelism btw Ukina and Yoshimura.
It's obvious if Sasaki is so entrance with her, than he is going to go back, specially if he is having flashbacks abt her.
I do not think she is going to try to jog his memory, it seems as far as I could see that she is happy to see him, and she is content of him being alive, she is not asking for more.
Wonder if we continue with this parallelism (maybe) are we going to see Touka dying, or maybe Papa Arima would make him choose btw him or her.
Anyway, I don't think he would ever kill her even when he finds out, I don't think Kaneki would allow him to do that.

spoilers do indeed go into the spoiler section but they are about this chapter so chapter discussion definitely fits. Aside from that the raws are out and once the raws are out all the people who can read raw start posting here, been this way dono why ur so surprised.

So looks like sasaki cries without knowing why and touka sheds a tear as well, along with a female ghoul being announced who works at a ghoul bar it appears.
Dec 13, 2014 8:53 AM

Oct 2014
gabyta07 said:

you really just don't like Saiko. lol. the idea of Touka dying and Sasaneki being used as bait for anteiku members did slightly cross my mind tho. i hope the parallelism isn't a long lasting thing tho. Sasaki doesn't have it in him to kill without immediate and just reason. touka and yomo know he's in the CCG so its not like a confrontation would really arise between that team and touka and yomo if it could be avoided by them. I also think Kaneki is going to do the remembering of his own accord. I don't think touka would force such a thing.
Dec 13, 2014 8:57 AM

Sep 2014
gabyta07 said:

Yeah I agree with you that for now she is probably content with the fact that Kaneki is alive and well, at least in some form. The parallel between Ukina and Yoshimura is interesting and if Sasaki is ordered to kill her then that could be his breaking point. His old self, the "voice in his head" would probably overpower him at that point. Either way good to see Touka and Yomo, scratch that off my big anticipated reveals list.
Dec 13, 2014 8:59 AM
Oct 2012
"Not entirely...YES, but I would have love more to see more on the 13th ward than Saiko, I dont care abt her personally. "

admit it, you just do not like her because she is fat,
Dec 13, 2014 9:01 AM
Oct 2012
bromains said:
gabyta07 said:

spoilers do indeed go into the spoiler section but they are about this chapter so chapter discussion definitely fits. Aside from that the raws are out and once the raws are out all the people who can read raw start posting here, been this way dono why ur so surprised.

So looks like sasaki cries without knowing why and touka sheds a tear as well, along with a female ghoul being announced who works at a ghoul bar it appears.

a much more detailed translation: http://tgre-news.tumblr.com/post/105071057062/tokyo-ghoul-re-chapter-10-spoiler-images
Dec 13, 2014 9:02 AM

Oct 2014
Acernos said:
"Not entirely...YES, but I would have love more to see more on the 13th ward than Saiko, I dont care abt her personally. "

LOL
Dec 13, 2014 9:04 AM

Oct 2014
Acernos said:

LOL, That would mean I don't like myself lol....Nope I don't like her bc she is annoying :D
I find her annoying with her in her room all day and doing nothing, not being motivated to be an investigator.
Plus she is a quinx, I not very attached to the quinx, except Shirazy and Mutsuki who have grown on me.
I am also getting tired of Urie and his petty feelings, get over it, just turn into the madman you want to be. LOL
And this chapter has a lot of Urie for my taste.

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Dec 13, 2014 9:09 AM
Oct 2012
gabyta07 said:
Acernos said:

LOL, That would mean I don't like myself lol....Nope I don't like her bc she is annoying :D
I find her annoying with her in her room all day and doing nothing, not being motivated to be an investigator.
Plus she is a quinx, I not very attached to the quinx, except Shirazy and Mutsuki who have grown on me.
I am also getting tired of Urie and his petty feelings, get over it, just turn into the madman you want to be. LOL

that was just the first impression, no one in this manga was more annoying that Touka the first time appeared (perhaps Urie), and now she has a bunch of followers.
Dec 13, 2014 9:10 AM

Sep 2014
I think Saiko's pretty funny and I'm curious to see if she's far more useful than she looks laying in her bed. Urie is using her as a form of sabotage but if Shirazu/Sasaki can reel her in then maybe we'll finally get to see the whole Quinx squad working together on this "nutcracker" investigation.

I feel like she's some much needed comic relief right now because :re has been pretty serious up to this point. The panel with her covering her weight with her finger and her imagining using her Kagune in the bar were awesome.
Dec 13, 2014 9:12 AM

Oct 2014
Acernos said:
gabyta07 said:

that was just the first impression, no one in this manga was more annoying that Touka the first time appeared (perhaps Urie), and now she has a bunch of followers.

Mmmm, I never found Touka annoying at all. I found her interesting.
The only character I coulnd't stand at first and now I really really like is Tsukiyama.

Dec 13, 2014 9:13 AM

Oct 2014
gabyta07 said:
Acernos said:

FIRST OF ALL YOU DONT KNOW HER OKAY!!!! (neck moving in circular motion) lol

how did you feel about suzuya when he first appeared? this isnt a bait question i'm really just asking to gauge how you interpret characters. and this was the first chapter i really didn't care for Urie. everyone kinda hated him from jump and i was neutral to it but this manipulation of saiko to fuck over shirazu (which has been nothing but caring towards squad) is really low just so he can manipulate the system to get a higher ranking. That corrupt bastard.
Dec 13, 2014 9:16 AM

Jul 2014
anikaneki said:
gabyta07 said:

how did you feel about suzuya when he first appeared? this isnt a bait question i'm really just asking to gauge how you interpret characters. and this was the first chapter i really didn't care for Urie. everyone kinda hated him from jump and i was neutral to it but this manipulation of saiko to fuck over shirazu (which has been nothing but caring towards squad) is really low just so he can manipulate the system to get a higher ranking. That corrupt bastard.

It's like some random dude on the street telling you to go to buy some cakes, then you get out from the store full of cakes, no more money and you tell him that he manipulated you. That's basically what Urie does...
ArcanixDec 13, 2014 9:23 AM
Dec 13, 2014 9:16 AM

Oct 2014
CNTRI715 said:

I feel like she's some much needed comic relief right now because :re has been pretty serious up to this point. The panel with her covering her weight with her finger and her imagining using her Kagune in the bar were awesome.

she's the deadpool of TG:re.
Dec 13, 2014 9:20 AM

Oct 2014
Arcanix said:

It's like some random dude on the street telling you to go to buy some cakes, then you get out full of cakes, no more money and you tell him that he manipulated you. That's basically what Urie does...

say this one more time...but better.
Dec 13, 2014 9:20 AM
Dec 2014
This was honest, in my personal opinion, a good chapter i wanted to know about Saiko, mostly because her name reminds me of seiko from corpse party but also because I wanted to know what she was like, I am satisfied. Also, I do think that Mitsuki (sorry if names arent spelled right) has a sort of sense for when he's not himself, or when he's kinda not controlling the inner Kaneki. AND NUTSCRACKER IS RIZE, NONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!
Dec 13, 2014 9:23 AM

May 2014
Btw. If I remember correctly Kaneki's birthday is in December. When is it?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2014 9:23 AM

Jul 2014
Sparteh said:
Btw. If I remember correctly Kaneki's birthday is in December. When is it?

On 20 same as Arima.
Dec 13, 2014 9:26 AM

Oct 2014
anikaneki said:
gabyta07 said:

mmmm, I don't remember lol, I don't remember ...wait, now I remember, I remember now that I also found Amon, not annoying, just tiring, couldn't care less what he had to say. Too straight for my tastes lol.
It was during the Anteiku raid, that I started to like him a little.
About Suzuya, I think I found him interesting, intriguing, and now I love him. But I tend to love characters that are not totally right in the head, which was sad for me seeing him in joker a little more stable :D
I am a sadistic I know.

As for Kaneki's bday I am happy that he got Touka and not a torture or any other kind of mind f**k
gabyta07Dec 13, 2014 9:29 AM

Dec 13, 2014 9:33 AM

Oct 2014
gabyta07 said:

mmmm, I don't remember lol, I don't remember ...wait, now I remember, I remember now that I also found Amon, not annoying, just tiring, couldn't care less what he had to say. Too straight for my tastes lol.
About Suzuya, I think I found him interesting, intriguing, and now I love him. But I tend to love characters that are not totally right in the head, which was sad for me seeing him in joker a little more stable :D
I am a sadistic I know.

I think suzuya will kinda be the same (wishful thinking). he probably just takes paper work and stuff more seriously..lol when i read joker i still got the same feeling about his attitude being just as care free. maybe he doesn't get as stabby or overslicey as before but i do miss the old taste in clothes.....that damn amon bastard

i'm crossing my fingers that someone sends him something nostalgic... maybe he gets a can of coffee beans....the special kind OR maybe he gets some coffee with touka's foam art that he loves......( i'm making this a slice of life shoujo right now aren't i?? my bad)
anikanekiDec 13, 2014 9:46 AM
Dec 13, 2014 9:45 AM

Jul 2010
What would happen if Sasaneki is forced to choose between Mado and Touka? >_<
Dec 13, 2014 9:49 AM
Oct 2012
I want to see is also the Sasaki skills as a swordsman, these skills are quite praised in the series, but as Serpent was very strong, he can not use it very much, I hope torso at least serve for this (if it is not dead by Hinami before).
Dec 13, 2014 9:56 AM
Oct 2012
redd530 said:
What would happen if Sasaneki is forced to choose between Mado and Touka? >_<

well, there'd be seeing a parallel where his mother had to choose between her sister and her son, tried to stay with both and so was left with nothing. I always thought this incredible concept, hope Ishida keep it.
Dec 13, 2014 10:11 AM
Jul 2013
SpecialMindset said:
This was honest, in my personal opinion, a good chapter i wanted to know about Saiko, mostly because her name reminds me of seiko from corpse party but also because I wanted to know what she was like, I am satisfied. Also, I do think that Mitsuki (sorry if names arent spelled right) has a sort of sense for when he's not himself, or when he's kinda not controlling the inner Kaneki. AND NUTSCRACKER IS RIZE, NONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!

Haha, yeah. Saiko reminds me a lot of Seiko so far. And if the Nutcracked is Rize, she must've gotten one hell of a lip-job.

Edit: Is it confirmed that Saiko is a rinkaku???

Mutsuki is one of my favorite characters, he's like a fuzzy little puppy (or duckling) bein so sweet and loyal. I want to learnmore about him, he seems really perceptive of others. (Torso's "predatory" gaze, Sasaki being unstable...)
Mossface12Dec 13, 2014 10:23 AM
Just an average weeb
Dec 13, 2014 10:42 AM

Oct 2014
blargh they're giving out tg masks at the jump festa for kaneki's bday....

:(((((((( i wanna be in japan)))))))):
Dec 13, 2014 10:47 AM
Oct 2012
Mossface12 said:
SpecialMindset said:

Haha, yeah. Saiko reminds me a lot of Seiko so far. And if the Nutcracked is Rize, she must've gotten one hell of a lip-job.

Edit: Is it confirmed that Saiko is a rinkaku???

Mutsuki is one of my favorite characters, he's like a fuzzy little puppy (or duckling) bein so sweet and loyal. I want to learnmore about him, he seems really perceptive of others. (Torso's "predatory" gaze, Sasaki being unstable...)

I do not believe Rize is nutcracker, but I find this more acceptable theory than nutcracker be Madam A.
Dec 13, 2014 11:02 AM
Jul 2013
anikaneki said:

Same here, but I probably wouldn't do to well there... I hate busy noisy places and am a picky eater. Hopefully somebody on tumblr will blog about their visit to Jump Festa.
Just an average weeb
Dec 13, 2014 11:10 AM

Oct 2014
Mossface12 said:
anikaneki said:

Same here, but I probably wouldn't do to well there... I hate busy noisy places and am a picky eater. Hopefully somebody on tumblr will blog about their visit to Jump Festa.

I went to france a couple months ago. i happened to be there during a con.. the french LOVE one piece......alot!..

They're having alot of events for TG it seems, they just recently had one where folks could hear the voice actors do like a fanfiction and they got cool exclusive merch :(((((((((( which saddens me cause even if i DID go i wouldn't know what they were saying )))))))): to be able to get saiko merch or a mask would be dope.
Dec 13, 2014 11:38 AM
Jul 2013
anikaneki said:
gabyta07 said:

I am a sadistic I know.

I think suzuya will kinda be the same (wishful thinking). he probably just takes paper work and stuff more seriously..lol when i read joker i still got the same feeling about his attitude being just as care free. maybe he doesn't get as stabby or overslicey as before but i do miss the old taste in clothes.....that damn amon bastard

i'm crossing my fingers that someone sends him something nostalgic... maybe he gets a can of coffee beans....the special kind OR maybe he gets some coffee with touka's foam art that he loves......( i'm making this a slice of life shoujo right now aren't i?? my bad)

Lol yeah, maybe latte art of a centipede.
Just an average weeb
Dec 13, 2014 11:59 AM

Sep 2010
"Flashback"
Touka: Um…
Touka hands a handkerchief to Sasaki.
Sasaki: Ah, I’m sorry. It’s tastes good… really good…
Touka: Thank you.
Sasaki: (Her smile that looks troubled, yet a little sad… I thought to myself… to think someone as beautiful as her exists.)

T-T Sasaki's heart going doki-doki for Touka brings the feels.
Dec 13, 2014 12:00 PM

Sep 2014
anikaneki said:
Mossface12 said:

I went to france a couple months ago. i happened to be there during a con.. the french LOVE one piece......alot!..

They're having alot of events for TG it seems, they just recently had one where folks could hear the voice actors do like a fanfiction and they got cool exclusive merch :(((((((((( which saddens me cause even if i DID go i wouldn't know what they were saying )))))))): to be able to get saiko merch or a mask would be dope.

Sadly we'll probably see Kaneki masks pop up on Ebay for like $200 now :( Hopefully TG becomes popular enough over here with the anime and manga being released here that we start getting some of that stuff.
Dec 13, 2014 12:08 PM

Sep 2014
This part in the last panel really caught my attention: "Her smile that looks troubled, yet a little sad… I thought to myself… to think someone as beautiful as her exists."

Kaneki was NEVER that honest with himself about his feelings for Touka. Under his Sasaki persona maybe he will open up to her more? And will that carry over to his Kaneki persona? There were always hints in TG that Kaneki felt this way about her but maybe it took a traumatic head stabbing, memory loss, and a complete identity change for him to come out in the open with it.
Dec 13, 2014 12:09 PM

Oct 2014
CNTRI715 said:
anikaneki said:

Sadly we'll probably see Kaneki masks pop up on Ebay for like $200 now :( Hopefully TG becomes popular enough over here with the anime and manga being released here that we start getting some of that stuff.

yeah. i ordered a neck warmer thats modeled after the mask. there are a few fan things and even some smal officiall merch circulating. but it definitely would be cool to get more official stuff. im super jelly that they do the themed cafe's and treats and stuff. i'm hoping to visit in 2015
Dec 13, 2014 12:26 PM
Jul 2013
CNTRI715 said:
This part in the last panel really caught my attention: "Her smile that looks troubled, yet a little sad… I thought to myself… to think someone as beautiful as her exists."

Kaneki was NEVER that honest with himself about his feelings for Touka. Under his Sasaki persona maybe he will open up to her more? And will that carry over to his Kaneki persona? There were always hints in TG that Kaneki felt this way about her but maybe it took a traumatic head stabbing, memory loss, and a complete identity change for him to come out in the open with it.

Yeah, hopefully. If not....

Well, thats why we have FANFICTIOOON
Just an average weeb
Dec 13, 2014 1:15 PM

Oct 2014
CNTRI715 said:

Maykun (tumblr) is saying that the phrase doesnt seem romantic to him.
Since Kaneki also called Arima beautiful.
TBH I do want to believe there is a romantic connotation, but I think we will have to see.

@anikaneki, I am living in Paris, there was a convention on november.
There was hardly anything abt Tokyo Ghoul :( (mask, poster, pins)
I even asked last week in a store for a TG t-shirt and they told me that it had recently become popular so they haven't caught up to the merchandise, which they are not lying since I am buying the manga and the 9th volume comes in January...I want my centipede!!!!!!!!
gabyta07Dec 13, 2014 1:19 PM

Dec 13, 2014 1:24 PM
Jul 2013
gabyta07 said:
CNTRI715 said:

TBH I do want to believe there is a romantic connotation, but I think we will have to see.

I even asked last week in a store for a TG t-shirt and they told me that it had recently become popular so they haven't caught up to the merchandise, which they are not lying since I am buying the manga and the 9th volume comes in January...I want my centipede!!!!!!!!

America gets the first volume of TG in July of 2015.

And yeah. Kaneki x Touka have been hinted at too many times to not become canon soon.
Just an average weeb
Dec 13, 2014 1:29 PM

Nov 2014
Mossface12 said:
gabyta07 said:

And yeah. Kaneki x Touka have been hinted at too many times to not become canon soon.

I think you spelled Eto wrong.
Dec 13, 2014 1:39 PM
Jul 2013
Kvothe51 said:
Mossface12 said:

I think you spelled Eto wrong.

But isn't Eto like 12
Just an average weeb
Dec 13, 2014 1:40 PM

Jul 2014
Mossface12 said:

But isn't Eto like 12

Ehm, lol she's pretty smart writing those kind of novels when she's 12 :P.
Dec 13, 2014 1:47 PM

Oct 2014
gabyta07 said:

yeah in bordeaux. Animasia i believe. did you go? and TG isn't here yet :((((( luckily hulu has it but no merch here at all. i have to figure something out cause i wanna cosplay in april!!.. i plan to buy all the volumes once they come and hope i get zakki for christmas. but the merch i ordered (the neckwarmer) is coming from international shipping
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.