Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 18, 2014 7:58 PM
Jul 2012
NO!! It's coming to and. Looking forward to the next episode. Continuing this anime to the manga. The scenes aren't going to be as great as it is in the anime but the story, I hope, covers for that.
Dec 20, 2014 4:44 AM

Dec 2012
An action packed episode, nice fights. The captain was amazing.
Dec 20, 2014 1:54 PM

Apr 2014
I'm a big fan of B-Grade, exploitation and trashy films so this is a big treat for me. Of course it could be a lot better but I've enjoyed the ride.
Dec 21, 2014 12:55 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I like seeing everyone together again. Marcos and Alex duo is awesome. And like others have said, this obviously ain't the best anime out there and has plenty of flaws, but it's still really entertaining. I find learning about the bases to be quite interesting too. I wouldn't have even known such organisms existed, though I guess it's not like would make a difference if I knew or not. Still fun trivia.
tingyDec 21, 2014 1:40 AM
Dec 21, 2014 8:58 AM

Nov 2007
Who was that woman that appeared for a moment in the pyramid?
Dec 27, 2014 6:33 AM

May 2013
Backup is here! :D
Dec 29, 2014 5:09 PM

Dec 2010
An unexpectedly good episode, I'm surprised and satisfied that about no one died.

On a side note, I incidentally decided to watch the OVAs right before this episode and now I feel like this is actually the best watch order.
Dec 29, 2014 6:13 PM

May 2012
Awesome suspense! I really wonder what the last episode will offer us from this series!
Jan 13, 2015 8:11 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that shows the hoax hatched behind the humans, but even stones had guessed that the enemies were very prepared and had already prepared their traps to time.
I marvel at the stupidity of the characters instead.
In terms of the story is all a bit silly and predictable the anime, are very different battles, much more engaging.
Let's see how to conclude this first season.
Jan 16, 2015 6:48 AM
May 2012
Aw man, that sucks. That girl is pretty.
Nice, Alexander ahahaha. That ass :3 She is hot!! That girl with wings, too!!
A traitor, huh. We have a fabulous cockroach now.
That baseball. Michelle <3
Jan 24, 2015 8:36 PM

Apr 2012
lol nice ass scene
Jul 29, 2015 9:04 PM

Jul 2013
I already knew that someone betrayed them because of when the roaches got inside their ship when they haven't even landed on Mars yet and I think I have an idea who.. let's see... I don't think it was the Japanese team nor the American team and most especially not the Russian team since they're the one who discovered that they've been betrayed. The German team, Adolf fought to the death and even died dramatically and the China team had been wiped out without as much of a 3 second screen-time. That leaves the Euro-African team who we haven't seen yet since they got separated.

Anyway I'm pretty sure this won't have a decent ending since there's only one episode left and it's nowhere near enough to wrap things up but whatever we'll see
Sep 25, 2015 4:55 PM
Sep 2015
THOSE FUCKERS HAVE NUKES? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Mar 26, 2016 9:51 PM

Jun 2013
Now I know why Shokichi cried when Akari was crying over that Yukari girl. He also had a girl he loved.

There are so many love stories and heartbreaking backstories in this series.
臭い-
Apr 15, 2016 7:55 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Them butchering those cockroaches was pretty fun!

3/5
May 15, 2016 7:25 PM

Nov 2015
Cockroaches are getting stronger each episode

Jun 29, 2016 9:17 AM

Dec 2015
Which country was it?and WHY would they do something like that?It doesn't make any sense...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 23, 2016 4:04 PM

Feb 2015
Nice, fast moving ep. Curious as to why one of the teams would be working with the roaches...

Apr 18, 2017 6:16 AM

May 2016
I see that they're focusing on the ass-shots in this episode ♡

Damn. It must've been hard for the Captain to fight the roach that stole his girlfriend's base. Hail the hornet.

That baseball combo was badass! A lot of the crew are reuniting~

Rocket fuel nukes can't melt chrome cockroaches -_-

With Roman Commonwealth and China not showing up and being mentioned, it's possible that one of them might be the traitor :o

May 21, 2017 6:10 PM
Feb 2015
jirico said:
Legal_Latino said:
Wow people saying this anime is one of the worst this season are being so fucking overcritical.

Terra Formars is like watching a B movie such as The Raid Redemption or Kung Fu Hustle or Troll 2 or something. It's not gonna win any awards but it's freaking fun to watch. You cannot say this anime does not have action; is it stupid action? Yes but it's fun to watch. This wasn't amazing but it's been entertaining to say the least. It doesn't care what happens it's so silly and once you stop taking it seriously it's hell of a lot of fun to watch and that baseball scene encompasses that exactly.

As for this being the worst anime this season, no just no. As the masochist I am I've been watching shit stains such as Argevollen, Denki gai, Twintails and that fucking abomination that is World Trigger. Those shows are not even entertaining to look at, let alone have a decent story. Most of these have absolutely 0 fucking things going for them and to put Terra Formars in this category is just wrong.

To say this show is not "entertaining" is just unfair. I understood a lot of the hate early on because of the censoring but after they got rid of it, it's been exactly what I expected. Just turn your brain off before every episode and enjoy the fireworks don't take this shit so seriously.

If you hate it, I completely understand, it is a shitty anime, there's no lying about that but to say it's terrible and one of the worst this season is just bs.

I agree. This last episode felt so fast, it was very entertaining to watch.
terraformars is attack on titan done right
May 21, 2017 6:14 PM
Feb 2015
Legal_Latino said:
Wow people saying this anime is one of the worst this season are being so fucking overcritical.

Terra Formars is like watching a B movie such as The Raid Redemption or Kung Fu Hustle or Troll 2 or something. It's not gonna win any awards but it's freaking fun to watch. You cannot say this anime does not have action; is it stupid action? Yes but it's fun to watch. This wasn't amazing but it's been entertaining to say the least. It doesn't care what happens it's so silly and once you stop taking it seriously it's hell of a lot of fun to watch and that baseball scene encompasses that exactly.

As for this being the worst anime this season, no just no. As the masochist I am I've been watching shit stains such as Argevollen, Denki gai, Twintails and that fucking abomination that is World Trigger. Those shows are not even entertaining to look at, let alone have a decent story. Most of these have absolutely 0 fucking things going for them and to put Terra Formars in this category is just wrong.

To say this show is not "entertaining" is just unfair. I understood a lot of the hate early on because of the censoring but after they got rid of it, it's been exactly what I expected. Just turn your brain off before every episode and enjoy the fireworks don't take this shit so seriously.

If you hate it, I completely understand, it is a shitty anime, there's no lying about that but to say it's terrible and one of the worst this season is just bs.
terraformars is like watching a vietnam war movie
The crew are the american soldiers the roaches are the north vietnamese army and vietcong adolf was basically that infamous platoon scene
May 21, 2017 6:38 PM

Jun 2010
--- Nice episode. ---
Nov 28, 2021 11:30 PM

Jul 2017
Shit is getting really hardcore now.

Squad got hella creative with the roach extermination this ep lol

Mar 29, 10:02 PM

Dec 2022
Nice booty shots in this episode ^^

Makes me wonder how it will finish off this season, as there's obviously more to it.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

125 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2014

54 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2014

88 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2014

112 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2014

133 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.