Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 10, 2014 1:33 PM

Nov 2013
WrongPriest said:
M3k4toku said:
Does not finding the greatness in Fate/Stay Night = instant troll :( ...?

That's some weird math you got there.

Actually their's barely been two negative comments this entire thread, I'm actually rather proud of my fellow priests.
We can't be rude when both Rider AND Arcuied are in the thread now can we?

Dec 2014
mickdrew_99 said:
LitzSabr said:

We have Mike and bobby too.
That's mick to you.
I don't see why people have such a big identity problem. You are who you are, accept it. I did and I've never been happier.
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!

May 2014
Actually I just realized after about 5 minutes working on that picture in Photoshop I can now never use it again. Thanks Potato.
Dec 10, 2014 1:34 PM

Oct 2014
Shrimperor said:
Grey-Zone said:

Sorry, but we will not become friends.

huh? ok....

Not to mention I was at war with "Lala" even back in AS forums.
Dec 10, 2014 1:34 PM

Sep 2013
Shrimperor said:
mickdrew_99 said:
FYI she's calledLala-chan now, just saying cause it bugs her as much as people calling me Mike.

But i like Mira more then Lala ;_;
but if that is what she wants :D

btw, we should call ourselves the Chant-trio
XD Chant-trio it is (if Lala agrees, she started the trend)

LitzSabr said:
mickdrew_99 said:
That's mick to you.

Do not tell me what to do Mike.
Ill ask you to use my actual username, good sir.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2014 1:35 PM

Oct 2014
m___ are you allied with "Lala" or not?
Dec 10, 2014 1:36 PM

Nov 2013
WrongPriest said:
Actually I just realized after about 5 minutes working on that picture in Photoshop I can now never use it again. Thanks Potato.
Oh crap. What did I do this time?
Dec 10, 2014 1:37 PM

Oct 2014
BotatoPriest said:
WrongPriest said:

Probably your "shit hit the fan" quotation mix post.
Dec 10, 2014 1:38 PM

Sep 2013
Grey-Zone said:
I'm not unallied with her :P

If we're talking about defending Saber, then yes we are allies.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2014 1:40 PM

Nov 2013
Grey-Zone said:
BotatoPriest said:

But I thought with the Lancer suggestive pic it was something funny and friendly :[
Dec 10, 2014 1:42 PM

Oct 2014
mickdrew_99 said:
Shrimperor said:

But i like Mira more then Lala ;_;
but if that is what she wants :D

btw, we should call ourselves the Chant-trio
XD Chant-trio it is (if Lala agrees, she started the trend)

if she Agrees, we should make it visible somewhere,
like a ''chant-Trio''-badge in the sig or something :D
Dec 10, 2014 1:42 PM

Oct 2014
mickdrew_99 said:

Then...

Inaho Kaizuka: "You are my enemy, MIKE."
Dec 10, 2014 1:44 PM

Sep 2014
Did we just turn a secondary complaint thread into TM-General?
Dec 10, 2014 1:48 PM

Sep 2013
Grey-Zone said:
mickdrew_99 said:

Then...

Inaho Kaizuka: "You are my enemy, MIKE."
Great, another mortal enemy...

This one doesn't even say my name :(
Dec 10, 2014 1:51 PM
Jan 2014
mickdrew_99 said:

Kay 99. (why is that even there?)

mickdrew_99 said:
Grey-Zone said:

Wrong approach. We don't defend Saber. We spread le glory.
Dec 10, 2014 1:58 PM

Sep 2013
LitzSabr said:
mickdrew_99 said:

mickdrew_99 said:

Fine then 99 it is if you insist.

And right you are. Bad choice of words on my part. The only ones who need to defend are the ones foolish enough to oppose her glory.

*cough*Grey*cough*
Dec 10, 2014 2:02 PM
Aug 2012
mickdrew_99 said:
LitzSabr said:

Fine then 99 it is if you insist.

And right you are. Bad choice of words on my part. The only ones who need to defend are the ones foolish enough to oppose her glory.

*cough*Grey*cough*

Sure Mike Micky-kun.

Btw should we replace Saber with Sakura?

Dec 10, 2014 2:02 PM

Oct 2014
I am not even "opposing" Saber. I am rather neutral toward her. Who I am opposing is your mascot "Lala" because I had been on hostile terms with her since long before MAL and now she dares to use the same name as the main heroine of the worst harem shounen series EVER.
Dec 10, 2014 2:11 PM

Sep 2013
Never saw that series, so I can't comment.

Lala is not our mascot, I thought it was made clear she's our Taiga.
Dec 10, 2014 2:22 PM

Nov 2014
We should make this a tsukihime thread
Dec 10, 2014 2:23 PM

Oct 2014
mickdrew_99 said:
Never saw that series, so I can't comment.

Lala is not our mascot, I thought it was made clear she's our Taiga.

Then, Mike, putting our war aside for a moment... DON'T WATCH IT. If you knew that some people from Zero are associating F/sn with such a show (harem shounen with generic shounen-MC), you will understand why I react so agressively.
Dec 10, 2014 2:24 PM

Sep 2014
DaveSama said:

Can Tohno seduce Ryougi?

Tohno Glands put to the test
Dec 10, 2014 2:29 PM

May 2014
BotatoPriest said:
Grey-Zone said:

But I thought with the Lancer suggestive pic it was something funny and friendly :[
Please, when have I been serious about anything?

And if you have a look at my use of that Lancer pic, I use it only when something needs to have sexual connotation implied.

The more you know
Dec 10, 2014 2:31 PM

Oct 2014
Not_A_Priest said:
DaveSama said:

Can Tohno seduce Ryougi?

If he can seduce an 800+ year old TA he can seduce anything that has a pulse.

Dec 10, 2014 2:34 PM

Apr 2010
Grey-Zone said:
I am not even "opposing" Saber. I am rather neutral toward her. Who I am opposing is your mascot "Lala" because I had been on hostile terms with her since long before MAL and now she dares to use the same name as the main heroine of the worst harem shounen series EVER.

Why is that harem show so much worse than this one? The protagonist are pretty much identical, besides one of them having super powers.

Dec 10, 2014 2:39 PM

Nov 2014
nocorras said:
Not_A_Priest said:

Can Tohno seduce Ryougi?

he can even seduce berseker
Dec 10, 2014 2:41 PM

Sep 2014
nocorras said:
Not_A_Priest said:

Can Tohno seduce Ryougi?

Even if that TA behaves like a cute and klutzy young adult most of the time?
Dec 10, 2014 2:41 PM

Oct 2014
DaveSama said:
nocorras said:

This time
ass isn't the one that's going to hurt.
Dec 10, 2014 2:42 PM

Sep 2014
DaveSama said:

Dec 10, 2014 2:44 PM

Apr 2010
DaveSama said:
nocorras said:

Arcueid is berserker, so that's a given.
Dec 10, 2014 2:48 PM

Nov 2014
antonn said:
DaveSama said:

Arcueid is berserker, so that's a given.

he can seduce all of the berserkers and zouken
Dec 10, 2014 3:49 PM

Aug 2014
Just watch it for the harem
Dec 10, 2014 4:58 PM

Jul 2013
y123y said:
Just watch it for the harem

cracked me up the fifth time too
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Dec 10, 2014 5:48 PM

Nov 2012
Moodie said:
ok this is not a troll topic, I'm not trying to bait anyone either. but the amount of hype around this show has gotten to the point where I'm honestly confused. i don't see why the hype is this big? Is there something about fate stay night that will blow my mind in later episodes? is there something that VN readers know that isn't being shown in the anime yet? if so can u tell me when this will happen? i don't really wanna continue watching 12 minutes of slice of life, 6 minutes of action, and 6 minutes of mystery. I've been keeping up with this on a weekly basis but honestly WHEN DOES IT LIVE TO THE HYPE?

It is regretful that I must inform you of this diagnosis, but I'm afraid you have shit taste. Unfortunately there is no current medication or treatment for this debilitating disease. Some people eventually fight it off in time as they grow older, but others may be stuck with it for the rest of their lives. :(
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL
Dec 10, 2014 5:53 PM
Sep 2012
F/sn was never good to begin with, best you drop it now OP.
Dec 10, 2014 5:54 PM

Apr 2014
MiniSiets said:
Moodie said:
ok this is not a troll topic, I'm not trying to bait anyone either. but the amount of hype around this show has gotten to the point where I'm honestly confused. i don't see why the hype is this big? Is there something about fate stay night that will blow my mind in later episodes? is there something that VN readers know that isn't being shown in the anime yet? if so can u tell me when this will happen? i don't really wanna continue watching 12 minutes of slice of life, 6 minutes of action, and 6 minutes of mystery. I've been keeping up with this on a weekly basis but honestly WHEN DOES IT LIVE TO THE HYPE?

It is regretful that I must inform you of this diagnosis, but I'm afraid you have shit taste. Unfortunately there is no current medication or treatment for this debilitating disease. Some people eventually fight it off in time as they grow older, but others may be stuck with it for the rest of their lives. :(
huh? where did i say i hate fate stay night? my comment is highly neutral

for all u know i can be enjoying the slice of life and mystery and action lol i just wanna know what makes this anime worth the hype....honestly i understand ur defending ur fav anime and u got all the right to do so but judging someones taste is weak my brother.
Dec 10, 2014 5:56 PM

Sep 2013
MiniSiets said:
Moodie said:

Different =/=shit taste
But it is terminal.
Dec 10, 2014 5:59 PM

Nov 2014
Moodie said:
MiniSiets said:

for all u know i can be enjoying the slice of life and mystery and action lol i just wanna know what makes this anime worth the hype....honestly i understand ur defending ur fav anime and u got all the right to do so but judging someones taste is weak my brother.

Rin and Garcher enough worth the hype
Dec 10, 2014 5:59 PM

Nov 2012
Moodie said:
MiniSiets said:

Relax, I'm just messin'. Honestly I feel like a lot of cool shit has already went down and the dialogue has been pretty spot-on, so if you aren't into it by now, I think it's just not for you. There are still some cooler plot twists ahead, but I think anyone who isn't aboard the hype train at this point probably never will get on it. I don't expect Fate to be a series that appeals to everyone. I didn't even really like Fate/Zero myself.
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL
Dec 10, 2014 6:38 PM

May 2014
antonn said:
Grey-Zone said:

Why is that harem show so much worse than this one? The protagonist are pretty much identical, besides one of them having super powers.

Why do I not watch this? This seems like it has potential.. So many colors.

KachidokiPriest said:
DaveSama said:

Take note Brotato
Dec 10, 2014 6:53 PM

Sep 2014
Moodie said:
MiniSiets said:

the story itself and how it all comes about. F/SN has a lot of intricacies that require 100% of your attention otherwise a lot will go over your head. There is a lot of "reading between the lines". Combined with UFOtables production. The second half of the series is when everything goes from "a walking pace to breaking into a sprint". if your not enjoying yourself you may wanna try again when it's all finished, this sort of series is something your likely going to enjoy better marathoning it
Dec 10, 2014 7:05 PM

Jul 2014
Well I thought from the get-go (prologue) the show was good. If the Archer vs Lancer (prologue) or Saber & Archer Vs Berseker (First couple episodes) battles didn't fit your liking, then I'd recommend not watching the series anymore. Hopefully you're trolling-it's a great show.
Dec 11, 2014 8:29 AM

Sep 2014
Grey-Zone said:

HEHEHHEH, no. THIS is muh Italian-Lala-chan, Capisce?

Couldn't get myself to finish To-love-ru, for some reason.

Edit: HAHAHA, Lala-chan has taken over the thread *o* All hail the glorious weirdoPSYCHOPATH!
The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 11, 2014 11:11 AM

Oct 2014
mira-lala said:
Edit: HAHAHA, Lala-chan has taken over the thread *o* All hail the glorious weirdoPSYCHOPATH!

Just wait a moment, the men wearing white coats will soon arrive at your home to pick you up, no need to worry.
Dec 11, 2014 12:39 PM

Sep 2014
Grey-Zone said:
mira-lala said:

Just wait a moment, the men wearing white coats will soon arrive at your home to pick you up, no need to worry.

Ohh,
White coat = Doctors -> Hospital -> Special care -> Pampering -> Sweets *u* = Seibah!

OH MAH GAH, dat mi8 not be bad *o*
Dec 11, 2014 2:24 PM

Oct 2014
mira-lala said:
Ohh,
White coat = Doctors -> Hospital -> Special care -> Pampering -> Sweets *u* = Seibah!

Yes and your room will have great features! The wall of it will be padded and nice people with white coats will sometimes come to check on you, while whispering "with this medicine you will stay even longer, hohohoho!". Sadly due to a cut of budget, the door will only be openable from the outside, but that is just a small minus, compared to all the positive things, right?
Dec 11, 2014 2:30 PM

Sep 2013
Grey-Zone said:
mira-lala said:
Ohh,

Yes and your room will have great features! The wall of it will be padded and nice people with white coats will sometimes come to check on you, while whispering "with this medicine you will stay even longer, hohohoho!". Sadly due to a cut of budget, the door will only be openable from the outside, but that is just a small minus, compared to all the positive things, right?

They have special pills that make Saber appear and play with you.
Dec 11, 2014 2:51 PM

Feb 2014
KachidokiPriest said:
DaveSama said:

Can Tohno seduce Ryougi?

Tohno *is* Kokutou, so... already done. :-)
Dec 11, 2014 2:51 PM

Oct 2014
mickdrew_99 said:
Grey-Zone said:

And then we will get Lala and Saber out :D
Dec 11, 2014 2:57 PM

Sep 2014
mickdrew_99 said:
Grey-Zone said:

OH MAH GAH, WUT. WHERE IS THIS PILL, AND WHY DO I NOT HAVE IT???!!!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2750 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.