Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2014 12:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New OP song, about time. I'm guessing there are some foreshadowing in it.

Great duel. Despite Yuya using Pendulum, Shingo fights back with his new Yosenju deck. Nice. I'm actually impressed by Shingo's dueling skills this episode with his own Pendulum Summoning. Very impressive.
Nov 9, 2014 7:06 AM
Sep 2012
My thoughts on the OP and ED, it is pretty obvious Sora is going to turn, which would the least surprising twist. A bigger twist if he doesn't turn. My guess giving that is with the LDS characters in the OP as who I assume to be Leo hovering over them, I think Reiji rebellion is going to be squashed, so he, Shun, the rest of LDS will all be forced to serve and work for Leo and Sora.

Looks like Yuto is going to join the good guys, Yuto and Shun are going to be on opposite sides. Looks like Shun, Reiji and the rest of LDS either through black mail, having some hostages, manipulation, will be be forced to be villains. They have establish Reiji and the LDS characters (though Shinjo is a jerk, but he is not evil) as not bad people, so them becoming villains for the foreseeable future that would be interesting, would be like the last arc of Zexal when most of the Baron Emperors we knew weren't bad people deep down.
Nov 9, 2014 8:03 AM
Aug 2014
Wow! Sawatari deserved the "Neo New Sawatari" name he gave himself! Seems he changed his archetype yet again, but this time he doesn't joke around.

His Yosenju cards are amazing. I really wonder if they will shake up the meta if they release in real life. Returning cards to the hand actually destroys most archetypes quite badly. I hope to see more support for this archetype in the future.

Was very surprised that Sawatari can also Pendulum summon as well. Then again, LDS has been making prototype cards.

Overall, this duel is looking to be one of the best of the series so far. Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 9, 2014 8:08 AM

Nov 2012
Shipuujin said:
Wow! Sawatari deserved the "Neo New Sawatari" name he gave himself! is looking to be one of the best of the series so far. Can't wait for the next episode!

Neo New Shin-go Sawatari
3 new
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 12, 2014 8:44 AM

Jun 2010
Horrible naming sense. I'm embarrassed just hearing it.

Can't wait to see what Yuuya does.

Nov 12, 2014 10:31 AM
Sep 2012
What an episode, first I love the new OP and the new ED, does give me more reason to mistrust Sora, but that is a beating a dead horse.

So are first two part duel in a long while. I have been used to these one episode duels. Like we all thought, Pendulum is no longer just a Yuya thing, the Leo Corporation they found a way, with Reiji's genious it was only a question of when not if.

I thought it was Shingo calling himself Neo New, not knewing he was calling himself new new, what a dork. Shingo try to make himself the hero by mis place of what Yuya has done to him, again what a dork Also the other LDS students who aren't his lackeys, they find him a bit annoying, even when they are phrasing it is a back handed compliment.

While Yuzu was able to defeat Masumi with showmen ship because that is You Show specialty, is not going to be easy for Yuya to do that, because Shingo is about showmen ship as much as anyone from You Show. Funny I hate to admit except for the friendship part, Shingo does have the spirit of the You Show dualists, just not the heart.

We can bash Shingo all we want for his personality, but he is a good dualist. To be able to handle Pendulum and steching this duel out to two episodes, that is good showing, but of course he will use. Yuya might lose in the finals, but he is not losing in the first round.

Next episode, the duel continues. Who will win the Pendulum showmen ship battle?
Nov 12, 2014 2:14 PM

May 2009
Man that duel was amazing! The Yu-Gi-Oh! anime duels are redeeming themselves. I like how they are starting to use real cards lol. Next episode will seem interesting. Yuya has something up his sleeve. I called it with Sawatari using Pendulums. I'm sure everyone knew about that. That new OP and ED is so cool~ Very dramatic looking... Can't wait for the actual antagonists to show themselves...
Nov 12, 2014 3:44 PM

Apr 2014
Finally a new opening and ending!...I already miss the first opening.

You know what Shingo, I have a new respect for you now. The way you handle the duel is amazing. I think you should win this fight because of how amazingly you duel, but Yuya's plot armor and action cards unfortunately triumphs that skill T-T

The Yousen archetype is so badass! I like how they swarm the field easily as well as returning the monsters to the player's hand/deck. :D
Nov 12, 2014 5:05 PM

Jun 2012
Aww yeah new op and ending look awesome. And speaking of the opening was that a D-Wheeler in the op? Thats awesome. Im expecting this show to get real good after this tournament.

Oh and Neo new sawatari's deck is actually pretty good.
Nov 12, 2014 10:44 PM

Oct 2014
Dat Opening though.

Also Hermit Youkai is awesome.
Nov 13, 2014 7:12 AM

Jun 2011
I feel kinda sad Sawatori hasn't searched and set the Hermit Youkai counter trap . . .

With it there would be no way Yuya would be able to make a comeback . . . but then again he is the protag so he will have to win. . .
Nov 13, 2014 7:48 AM

Oct 2014
Well the Op and ED is nice, The Opening make me think more, Since I Think There Supposed to have 4 Yuuya Similar character will appear, in the 1st OP there are 4 Card, Green, Blue,Yellow, Red.
Yuuya is Green, Shin is Blue, and the New OP look like there a Yellow riding a Bike and a Red. I loved to see how the story goes.
Nov 13, 2014 12:46 PM

Mar 2012
Neo New Sawatari

Man... that name gets me everytime xDDD

Also, nice opening and ending

I liked the ending more, I'm looking forward to Kurosaki Shun VS Sora, it's gonna be so epic!

That Sora's face in the ending, amazing:

Nov 13, 2014 1:37 PM

Oct 2014
Lame Get on with sora and shun we all know yuya is gonna win
Nov 13, 2014 7:53 PM

Jun 2014
5/5
Best episode so far.
Nov 14, 2014 3:06 AM

Jan 2013
Hermit Youkai/Yosenju too strong :D
Nov 14, 2014 11:59 AM

Sep 2007
New OP and new ED were pretty damn good.
And the fight was too !
Nov 15, 2014 4:45 AM

Oct 2011
Love the new Op and ED
Nov 15, 2014 1:08 PM

Jun 2013
Sawatari completely destroyed yuuya, i wonder what Bullshit he'll pull next episode because we know he ain't losing.
Nov 15, 2014 1:15 PM

Nov 2012
RagingMan said:
Sawatari completely destroyed yuuya, i wonder what Bullshit he'll pull next episode because we know he ain't losing.
action cards and pendulum fusion that can attack x99 with damage dealt doubled?
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 20, 2014 8:16 AM

Apr 2014
Shipuujin said:
Wow! Sawatari deserved the "Neo New Sawatari" name he gave himself! Seems he changed his archetype yet again, but this time he doesn't joke around.

His Yosenju cards are amazing. I really wonder if they will shake up the meta if they release in real life. Returning cards to the hand actually destroys most archetypes quite badly. I hope to see more support for this archetype in the future.

Was very surprised that Sawatari can also Pendulum summon as well. Then again, LDS has been making prototype cards.

Overall, this duel is looking to be one of the best of the series so far. Can't wait for the next episode!

Actually, the Yosenju have been released in Japan for some time now.
The're okay. They don't have the level 6 monster that Sawatari used. They don't have Yosenju storm, the continuous trap, or the monster that adds 5 counters onto Yokai Shrine of Trials.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Yesterday, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

37 by RaidenSteiner »»
Yesterday, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 114 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2016

14 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 14, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 109 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 14, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 104 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.