Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 30, 2014 1:38 PM

Mar 2013
Love is in the air
Oct 30, 2014 4:15 PM

Jan 2009
NaurHina and Kakashi as Hokage and it will reveal the origin of Kaguya too? sounds good to me
Oct 30, 2014 4:25 PM
Jun 2014
Boombawks said:
Kakashi 6th Hokage? If so then Minato was right, he did say Kakashi will be the next and Naruto will be after him or something like that.... forgot what chapter, or maybe it was someone else that said that.

I think Obito said that.
Oct 30, 2014 4:46 PM

Aug 2014
So my guess is NaruHina?? and Kishimoto already stated that the theme of this movie will be love so Hurray to those who like this pairing! Not like it matters much since I just want our Hero to be happy with whoever he chooses.

Just by looking at the pictures I can see that Hinata is with Sakura shopping? and Sakura's hand is on Hinata's shoulder so my guess is that Sakura this time would help Hinata give the scarf or would encourage Hinata to give her best to get Naruto's love (n_n). If is like that I hope for Sakura haters to stop their hatred towards this character. I mean she's Naruto's best girl friend and she wants the best for Naruto, so because everyone knows that Hinata is mostly the highest best option for Naruto then yeah why not help them get together? If I know my best guy friend is slow to know his feelings and I know there's an amazing girl out there I'll totally help both of them to be together.
Oct 30, 2014 4:59 PM

Sep 2011
hey guys were going to make a movie to conclude this seires, so instead of bringing conclusions to the plethora of characters we have and giving them a fitting epilogue to see them off lets focus entirely on a conflict we pulled out of our ass and on romance which the series has never focused on past thinly laced ships. GREAT IDEA!

I'm calling this right now, kishi changed up the ending based of fan demands, while its good to listen to your fans a bit i strongly believe writers should try to stick true to what they think is best for better or worse, you can never please everybody and trying to do so results in poor results.
JizzyHitlerOct 30, 2014 5:03 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 30, 2014 7:51 PM

May 2012
Yay...NaruHina at last!! This would be a good closure for me.
Oct 30, 2014 8:28 PM
Sep 2014
A clear translation of the first promo is out
It's still an unfulfilled love/desire. Her secret feelings' whereabouts are...

The Winter festival is approaching in Konoha village. Naruto passes good time in the Ramen shop "Ichiraku" with his friends who have grown together. Meanwhile, Hinata's feelings put into a scarf knitted secretly did haven't still get through (him). Hinata loathes herself for doing nothing but watch over the whole time. Then all of a sudden, a mysterious man appears. But Naruto came to help in the nick of time, he disappered by leaving with strange words "You guys are destined to die. First Hinata, I will pick up you without fail."
"Destined to die" ? Why Hinata is being targeted? At that moment, a meteorite with an intense light pierced the night sky.....
Oct 30, 2014 9:09 PM
Jun 2013
Maledict said:
^ This can't be happening to me...

lol it would be funny if the romance ends up being about the villian and someone els.
Oct 30, 2014 9:55 PM

Feb 2012
New shit.
Translation of the text.
Hinata: Love ; Sakura: Life/fate ; Shikamaru: Will/Ideal Sai: (?) Kakashi: Shinobi/Endure ; Sasuke: Road/Path. Before each of those words it says something like ‘spinning into the new era.’

IciBurnOct 30, 2014 9:59 PM
Oct 30, 2014 10:14 PM
Sep 2014
Holy shit.NaruHina proof just keeps coming
Oct 30, 2014 10:21 PM

Feb 2012
whelp.
Oct 30, 2014 10:22 PM
Jun 2013
IceBurn said:
whelp.

Naruto just got a boner.
Oct 30, 2014 10:34 PM

Jan 2009
souledge94 said:
IceBurn said:
whelp.

Naruto just got a boner.

sure is
Oct 31, 2014 12:32 AM

Apr 2014
souledge94 said:
IceBurn said:
whelp.

Naruto just got a boner.

About time
Oct 31, 2014 2:55 AM
Dec 2011
Wow I need ALOT of explaining in this movie. If I watch it.

I just hope I still get alot of Sakura in the movie because I actually LIKE her character. And she is the main team I can't go from Kakashi,Sakura,Naruto most to all the time to Kakashi,Naruto, Hinata.. Maybe Sasuke.
ThisaccountdoneOct 31, 2014 3:01 AM
Oct 31, 2014 3:16 AM

Dec 2012
Well I don't mind since I ship NaruHina as well (some great fan art was released recently) But this is all so odd and sudden..
Oct 31, 2014 3:45 AM
Dec 2011
Also I noticed in a picture, Sasuke for sure wasn't there.. Don't tell me Kishi will pair Sai and Sakura 0-0.. As long as Sakura is in the freaking movie

I just saw the trailer where that gif comes from AND Naruto looks like a total dork x_x; wow, he needed better hair or something. He looks HUGE it's weird.
ThisaccountdoneOct 31, 2014 5:03 AM
Oct 31, 2014 4:26 AM
Jun 2014
IceBurn said:
whelp.

GGWPNORE
Oct 31, 2014 5:35 AM

Apr 2014
It would be really funny if it turns out that Kishi was just trolling and it isn't about "love" haha. I doubt it, but I wouldn't mind. I just want there to be some good action. Romance wasn't really a big deal in this series anyway. Why implement it now?
Oct 31, 2014 5:40 AM

Jun 2011
Zeus97 said:
It would be really funny if it turns out that Kishi was just trolling and it isn't about "love" haha. I doubt it, but I wouldn't mind. I just want there to be some good action. Romance wasn't really a big deal in this series anyway. Why implement it now?

Simply because this is the end & it's nice to know he would settle down with someone.
Oct 31, 2014 5:53 AM

Apr 2014
Theorder14 said:
Zeus97 said:

Simply because this is the end & it's nice to know he would settle down with someone.

Well yes, that would be nice if we found out who Naruto settled with, but to make it the focus of the movie? Why?
Oct 31, 2014 6:04 AM
Sep 2014
Zeus97 said:
Theorder14 said:

Well yes, that would be nice if we found out who Naruto settled with, but to make it the focus of the movie? Why?

He already told us he settled with Hinata
Oct 31, 2014 6:05 AM

Aug 2008
Zeus97 said:
Theorder14 said:

Fan service?
Oct 31, 2014 6:23 AM

Apr 2014
Radon87000 said:

He already told us he settled with Hinata

Then why make it the focus of the movie? Kind of disappointed by that. :/ Oh well.
Oct 31, 2014 8:15 AM

Sep 2013
I was planning on skipping this movie because of the shallow reason "I think Naruto looks ugly in this movie", but if they're going to tackle things about love and NaruHina then that's definitely a gamechanger for since Im sucker for romance.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Oct 31, 2014 8:18 AM

Dec 2013
Xynic said:
I was planning on skipping this movie because of the shallow reason "I think Naruto looks ugly in this movie", but if they're going to tackle things about love and NaruHina then that's definitely a gamechanger for since Im sucker for romance.

Naruto's hair indeed looks ridiculous.
Oct 31, 2014 9:40 AM

Feb 2013
-Kakashi as the 6th Hokage......count me in (though considering the reaction here,it seems i'm in the minority)

-I really could care less about the Kaguya guy,but i wonder if this movie will do something about Hinata's sister's character (i doubt it though)

julyachan said:

Realy kishimoto, kill yourself --'.

Chill Bro,that's a bit too extreme
Oct 31, 2014 10:52 AM

Aug 2013
Zeus97 said:
Theorder14 said:

Hinata is too shy and Naruto is too dumb, there's no way they would end up together without something to push them to each other. Yes Kishimoto could probably just write an extra chapter to explain it instead of puttig it in the movie but well, I can't say I will dislike it. In truth he could write some side stories for every other major character, like once a month. That way he would please the fans and keep earning money from his series.
Oct 31, 2014 11:15 AM
Apr 2014
Ah, come on, it's not really gonna be a romance movie. Ok, maybe there will be romance, but this is still Naruto, they know what the fandom is mostly composed of. People want action and fun time, and that's what they'll try to give.
Oct 31, 2014 11:26 AM

Mar 2014
thelumpur said:
Ah, come on, it's not really gonna be a romance movie. Ok, maybe there will be romance, but this is still Naruto, they know what the fandom is mostly composed of. People want action and fun time, and that's what they'll try to give.

Agreed. Maybe, some hints will be given in the beginning, but the real romance scene might only be at the end of the movie when everything is saved and stuff.
Oct 31, 2014 11:35 AM

Jun 2011
Kishi said that this is a movie about love & there were lots of NaruHina moments in the trailer.Well, only two three but it's alot for a trailer.
Oct 31, 2014 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
^ yes but maybe some moments are put in the trailer to appeal to the fans and make them curious. That's just my opinion so far though, I may be totally wrong.
Oct 31, 2014 11:51 AM

Jan 2012
thelumpur said:

People are forgetting this for some reason..
Oct 31, 2014 4:01 PM

May 2010
Z4k said:
souledge94 said:

Naruto just got a boner.

About time

Lol'd :D.

NaruHina, YES YES YES, instant 10/10 (well, not really but I expect a lot now). FINALLY some romance! That's what this series (and most battle shounens) lacked. Hopefully no SasuSaku though... That could destroy the movie for me.

Glad to see Kakashi as hokage, definitely fits him.
Oct 31, 2014 7:33 PM

May 2012
Kitsu-nee said:
Z4k said:

About time

Lol'd :D.

NaruHina, YES YES YES, instant 10/10 (well, not really but I expect a lot now). FINALLY some romance! That's what this series (and most battle shounens) lacked. Hopefully no SasuSaku though... That could destroy the movie for me.

Glad to see Kakashi as hokage, definitely fits him.

Glad i'm not alone.Lol.
Oct 31, 2014 9:02 PM
Dec 2011
Kishi is so smart, he did this so he could keep ALL people interested until the end. Now he'll ONLY lose out for the last movie on people who hate romance, all naruto/sakura shippers, and sasuke/sakura shippers because I don't forsee anything but naruto/hinata in this random movie.
Oct 31, 2014 9:04 PM
Jun 2013
danae17 said:
thelumpur said:

Agreed. Maybe, some hints will be given in the beginning, but the real romance scene might only be at the end of the movie when everything is saved and stuff.

Yup. Most likely the romance stuff will be in bits here and there and as you said really show in the end. The majority of the movie will be punching,ninja magic and stuff blowing up.
Nov 1, 2014 3:00 AM

Jun 2013
Naruto has really fallen with that last movie. Fifth was a great one, but sixth was really, really bad. Now, I can say with confidence that this one will blow them all away, even though Naruto's hair looks ridiculous. This is now my most awaited movie. Naruto just might get epic finish it deserves. I loved it, I hated it, but I basically grew up with it. It will be really weird not reading Naruto every Thursday. In this movie I am looking for ships, because that is the part which was basically most of the time in a stalemate, not moving forwards or backwards. So, if Kishi has really decided to tie up loose ends, this is a great subject to cover. Lookin' forward to it.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Nov 1, 2014 4:13 AM

Dec 2012
Dimitrije1606 said:
Naruto has really fallen with that last movie. Fifth was a great one, but sixth was really, really bad.

Well that's like your minority opinion man.
Nov 1, 2014 4:29 AM
Sep 2014
Finally after so many years of shipping NH reaches canon.Its been hella ride :D
Nov 1, 2014 9:38 AM
Oct 2014
Radon87000 said:
Finally after so many years of shipping NH reaches canon.Its been hella ride :D

are you trolling? urgh why did I sign up =_=
Nov 1, 2014 10:20 AM
Sep 2014
Extneded trailer released.It seems that sentence "I got something I absolutely must tell ya.Wait for me" is confirmed to be directed at Hinata .It seems Naruto is getting ready to confess to Hinata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_85g1MwAE

Also it seems SAKURA ships NaruHina herself.Visual proof

See this?Sakura is telling Hinata something and Hinata is blushing.I bet Sakura is the one to get Naruto and Hinata together otherwise why is Hinata blushing?Its something to do with Naruto which Sakura is telling her

Also for those who cant see the blush due to blur,it can be seen here

Sakura is shipping NH.And the trailer is showing Naruto rescuing Hinata too.There is too much proof here
Radon87000Nov 1, 2014 10:23 AM
Nov 1, 2014 10:35 AM

Feb 2013
Radon87000 said:

See this?Sakura is telling Hinata something and Hinata is blushing.I bet Sakura is the one to get Naruto and Hinata together otherwise why is Hinata blushing?Its something to do with Naruto which Sakura is telling her

Maybe Sakura is confessing to Hinata and that's the plotwist of the movie. At then NaruSasu and SakuHina are canon.

Nov 1, 2014 12:53 PM

Jan 2012
badwolf45f said:
Radon87000 said:

Maybe Sakura is confessing to Hinata and that's the plotwist of the movie. At then NaruSasu and SakuHina are canon.

Maybe? Sakura is holding her shoulders, obvious it's a confession. They are just trying misleading us to think Naruhina is the real couple.
Nov 1, 2014 2:11 PM

Feb 2012
As Naruto is my all time favorite series I'm really excited for this movie. If it turns out to be about love, specially be it NH or NS I will be deeply disappointed..

because the weather was good enough
i loved every moment of it.
Nov 1, 2014 2:43 PM

Feb 2012
More plot info.

Translation:
The feelings that have yet to reach him. Where is this hidden feelings heading towards…?

"The winter festival is approaching the hidden leaf village. Naruto is enjoying himself in Ichiraku with his friends he grew up and fought alongside with. In that same time (meanwhile), the feelings put forth in the scarf Hinata secretly knitted has yet to reach Naruto. Hinata dislikes herself who always watches from faraway. Suddenly, a mysterious man appears. Naruto barges in at the last second and was able to rescue her, but was told the strange message of “you guys are doomed to destruction. Before that, Hinata, I’ll definitely come for you” and promptly disappeared. What is this destiny of destruction? Why is Hinata targeted? In that moment, a meteorite with intensely strong light, pierces through the sky…”
Nov 1, 2014 2:44 PM

Apr 2012
ofc it is NaruHina. Was there any doubt to begin with?

BL stuff is an impossibility in shounen...
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 1, 2014 3:35 PM

Jun 2013
bunny1ov3r said:
ofc it is NaruHina. Was there any doubt to begin with?

BL stuff is an impossibility in shounen...

...ahem....

Anyway, can't wait to see the movie.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Nov 1, 2014 3:43 PM

Jan 2013
NaruHina +
Kakashi Hokage -
New Enemy -
Semi-canon -
another action movie -
Sasuke alive -
Final rating 1/6.

Too bad they decided to make another action movie instead of a more story driven one.
Still, NxH is best pairing out there so it could be worse.
harem and ecchi are a cancer to whole planet
bad english user
Nov 1, 2014 3:49 PM

Jun 2011
This may sound stupid and fickle: but why make Naruto's character design like that?? I mean his hair... looks normal with the headband but without it he looks like some baby version of himself x_x all despite being grown up
Any similarity?
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/044/e/a/baby_naruto_uzumaki_by_theboar-d4poe3g.jpg
BlobikiNov 1, 2014 3:53 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Movie 7 - The Last Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sarroush - Apr 24, 2015

276 by JonnyMcThicc »»
Feb 12, 9:18 AM

» I'm confused

Mushroomen - Jul 28, 2022

20 by rileybrok »»
Jul 27, 2023 11:15 PM

» When to watch the last

removed-user - Feb 3, 2022

23 by Shwetank_anime »»
Oct 9, 2022 10:49 PM

» Good shonen movies to watch even from any series

bgloudcold_24 - Mar 29, 2022

12 by Komlan_6 »»
Mar 30, 2022 2:14 PM

» Do I need to watch this before Boruto?

SoulessAnime - May 1, 2021

14 by Waves-Elian »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.