Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 21, 2014 7:41 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
mein > icebitch and budouche

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
sarroushOct 21, 2014 8:03 AM
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 21, 2014 7:42 AM

Apr 2008
ninjastarforcex said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
mein > icebitch and budouche

Not true. She didn't do any damage and now her weapon is overheat. She's fucked
Oct 21, 2014 7:53 AM

May 2009
It's not chapter 54 but 53. Last month's was misnumbered.
Darklight0303 said:

She still has rest of team as back up.
Oct 21, 2014 7:59 AM

Nov 2013
This chapter is FUCKING AMAZING. DAT MAIN. Takahiro, please don't kill Main in next chapter, kill icebitch
Oct 21, 2014 8:04 AM

Dec 2008
Mod note: I've fixed the chapter numberings for the last 3-4 threads.
Oct 21, 2014 8:08 AM

Nov 2012
well you know how badass rabac before he died
okay, mein is super badass in this chapter, you know wut the meaning?

GOODBYE~
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 21, 2014 8:10 AM

Apr 2008
MKusanagi said:
This chapter is FUCKING AMAZING. DAT MAIN. Takahiro, please don't kill Main in next chapter, kill icebitch

She's dead and you know it

bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

A half dead Najenda. Leone who already lost to Esdeath withouth the time freeze. Akame who won't cut through Budou's armor or Esdeath's Time Freeze. Nope. Your precious mary sue is dead. Face the music
Oct 21, 2014 8:14 AM
Oct 2014
If Mein will die in next chapter it would be stupid. 2 night raid members dying in 2-4 chapters. Oh and if Mein die it would be harder for the rest of the team to rescue MC. I hope they will kill iceshit.
Oct 21, 2014 8:15 AM

Apr 2008
Mangalist-san said:
Darklight0303 said:

A half dead Najenda. Leone who already lost to Esdeath withouth the time freeze. Akame who won't cut through Budou's armor or Esdeath's Time Freeze. Nope. Your precious mary sue is dead. Face the music

esdese has also a backup wave and kurome

And Budou who only got thrown through a wall

MrMeepo said:
If Mein will die in next chapter it would be stupid. 2 night raid members dying in 2-4 chapters. Oh and if Mein die it would be harder for the rest of the team to rescue MC. I hope they will kill iceshit.

The fact that you ask for an asspull instead of a natural logical conclusion is just depressing.
Oct 21, 2014 8:24 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=Darklight0303]
Mangalist-san said:
Darklight0303 said:

esdese has also a backup wave and kurome

And Budou who only got thrown through a wall

MrMeepo said:

The fact that you ask for an asspull instead of a natural logical conclusion is just depressing.

is new chapter out? where can i read it?
Oct 21, 2014 8:24 AM

Apr 2012
If this chapter is not a reason to drop this I don't know what is.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 21, 2014 8:27 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
MKusanagi said:

bastek66 said:

Not even my favourite character but your butthurt over it is worth it. Also, in next chapter either Leone or Najenda will die.
Oct 21, 2014 8:29 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Not even my favourite character but your butthurt over it is worth it. Also, in next chapter either Leone or Najenda will die.

My butthurt comes from the fact of how nonsensical Mine's survival has been up to this point and this chapter is the biggest offender. The only saving grace is that her deus ex machina gun is overheated.

Backup won't do this. The only reason NIghtraid succeeded in fighting Esdeath in the past was cause fuckin Suu was there and even then they were forced to flee and Suu had to go suicidal. There is NO WAY IN HELL, she's getting out of this alive.
Oct 21, 2014 8:30 AM

Sep 2013
can anyone link me to the chapter? please
Oct 21, 2014 8:30 AM
Oct 2014
"natural logical conclusion" funny. We are talking about manga, where everything can be done. And really how do you imagine to save Tatsumi without owning iceshit and budo. I think Leone will sneak in to take incursio. And rest of NR will play on time or push enemies from the execution place. Don't know how but i don't think this time somebody will die from NR
Oct 21, 2014 8:32 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
My butthurt comes from the fact of how nonsensical Mine's survival has been up to this point and this chapter is the biggest offender. The only saving grace is that her deus ex machina gun is overheated.

Backup won't do this. The only reason NIghtraid succeeded in fighting Esdeath in the past was cause fuckin Suu was there and even then they were forced to flee and Suu had to go suicidal. There is NO WAY IN HELL, she's getting out of this alive.

And I am saying that Leone or Najenda will die in her place in next chapter.
Oct 21, 2014 8:32 AM

Apr 2008
MrMeepo said:
"natural logical conclusion" funny. We are talking about manga, where everything can be done. And really how do you imagine to save Tatsumi without owning iceshit and budo. I think Leone will sneak in to take incursio. And rest of NR will play on time or push enemies from the execution place. Don't know how but i don't think this time somebody will die from NR

I suggest you read back to the path of peace arc. Look at what happened last time they went up against Esdeath and compare their forces at the time. Now they are considerably weaker and worse BUDOU is there as well. There is NO CHANCE of them making it out without someone dying and that someone better fuckin be Mine.

bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

And I am saying that Leone or Najenda will die in her place in next chapter.

Leone has her regen factor so I would put her after Najenda. However Mine made herself Esdeath's target. So that bumps Mine to the front of the firing squad. SIMPLE LOGIC. LEARN IT
Oct 21, 2014 8:34 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=BloodRequiem]If this chapter is not a reason to drop this I don't know what

i told ya darklight see icebitch get damage next chapter that will hurt everything is this chapter happend as i thought
Oct 21, 2014 8:36 AM

Apr 2008
[quote=MineFTW]
BloodRequiem said:
If this chapter is not a reason to drop this I don't know what

i told ya darklight see icebitch get damage next chapter that will hurt everything is this chapter happend as i thought

What damage? There was no damage and there won't be any damage. Pumpkin is overheated and useless. Keep dreaming
Oct 21, 2014 8:36 AM
Oct 2014
Ye but it would be stupid for a manga to lose 2-3 main characters in fucking 2-3 chapters. And if it will be done i think the manga is going to end cause with each death the possibility to kill ice shit PM and budo is much lower.
Oct 21, 2014 8:38 AM

Nov 2011
I have no idea who will die next chapter honestly but definitely have a feeling someone will...

Can't wait to find out who.
Oct 21, 2014 8:38 AM

Apr 2008
MrMeepo said:
Ye but it would be stupid for a manga to lose 2-3 main characters in fucking 2-3 chapters. And if it will be done i think the manga is going to end cause with each death the possibility to kill ice shit PM and budo is much lower.

The odds are already NILL. AKame does not do well vs armored foes. Budou and WAVE are in that arena Leone would get curbstomped by Budou since lightning and CQC. And that's not counting Esdeath's AOE time freeze. There is only one way they are getting out of this alive and that is with a sacrifice. And if the Author knows what's good for him it'll be mine by say overcharging her pumpkin and going nuclear. Not that it'll kill any of the monsters around but it's enough of a distraction to get Tatsumi out.
Oct 21, 2014 8:39 AM

Mar 2014
finally new chapter's out :D
Oct 21, 2014 8:40 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW]
BloodRequiem said:

What damage? There was no damage and there won't be any damage. Pumpkin is overheated and useless. Keep dreaming

they wouldnt attack without a plan mine is just there to confuse esdeath and akame goes for the kill because esdeath is dealing with mine next few chapter....
Oct 21, 2014 8:41 AM

Mar 2014
Stark700 said:
I have no idea who will die next chapter honestly but definitely have a feeling someone will...

Can't wait to find out who.

maybe Mine, I have expected it to happen sometime soon (I haven't read the new chapter though so I may be wrong about smth)
Oct 21, 2014 8:42 AM

Apr 2008
[quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303]
MineFTW said:
BloodRequiem said:

they wouldnt attack without a plan mine is just there to confuse esdeath and akame goes for the kill because esdeath is dealing with mine next few chapter....

You can't sneak up on Esdeath. Her instincts picked up on Leone stalking her from the rooftop and AGAIN BUDOU IS FUCKIN THERE AS WELL AS KUROME AND WAVE. It's not gonna work
Oct 21, 2014 8:42 AM
Oct 2014
Ye i agree that they can't kill ice and budo. But if they will sacrifice mein for tatsumi it means end of NR. Tatsumi lost his teigu so he is pretty much more useless then everyone.
Oct 21, 2014 8:44 AM

Apr 2008
MrMeepo said:
Ye i agree that they can't kill ice and budo. But if they will sacrifice mein for tatsumi it means end of NR. Tatsumi lost his teigu so he is pretty much more useless then everyone.

That is true. Which is why it's likely that Leone or Akame or all three of the other girls went to get Incursio back while Mine foolishly tries to stall for time.
Oct 21, 2014 8:45 AM
Oct 2014
u[quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303]
MineFTW said:
BloodRequiem said:

You can't sneak up on Esdeath. Her instincts picked up on Leone stalking her from the rooftop and AGAIN BUDOU IS FUCKIN THERE AS WELL AS KUROME AND WAVE. It's not gonna work

u got a point but they wouldnt attack without a plan and esdeath reaction towards mine was clear she was reacting to her based on her look maybe shes getting careless go for it night raid...
Oct 21, 2014 8:49 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Leone has her regen factor so I would put her after Najenda. However Mine made herself Esdeath's target. So that bumps Mine to the front of the firing squad. SIMPLE LOGIC. LEARN IT

HAHAHA, Logic doesn't work on this shit.

@MineFTW Fucking learn to quote properly already.
Oct 21, 2014 8:57 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW][quote=bastek66]
Darklight0303 said:

HAHAHA, Logic doesn't work on this shit.

@MineFTW Fucking learn to quote properly already.

MineFTW said: sry about quote im writting on my wii u so its a bit difficult-,-
Oct 21, 2014 9:01 AM

Apr 2008
mac9955 said:
Good chapter.

Mine is so fucking dead. Pretty obvious story telling to be honest, Tatsumi's loved one is killed right in front of him. There's a lot you can do as far as his character development goes if that happens. And to me, Mine has always been a plot device.

Correct. She exists solely to be killed for development
Oct 21, 2014 9:03 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=mac9955]Good chapter.

Mine is so fucking dead. Pretty obvious story telling to be honest, Tatsumi's loved one is killed right in front of him. There's a lot you can do as far as his character development goes if that happens. And to me, Mine has always been a plot device.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MineFTW said: why plot device for me she looked really tough at this chapter so my hopings are increasing because of this chapter maybe we realy are going to see esdeath die in the next 2 chapter because only Mine is fighting right now against budo and esdeath what means najanda and co are still hiding some where (blocking budo with shot and esdeaths spike with switch axe was lol )
Oct 21, 2014 9:03 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:

For what development? Tatsumi being sinister? He already can do that and this chapter prove it.
Oct 21, 2014 9:05 AM

Apr 2008
[quote=MineFTW]
mac9955 said:
Good chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MineFTW said: why plot device for me she looked really tough at this chapter so my hopings are increasing because of this chapter maybe we realy are going to see esdeath die in the next 2 chapter because only Mine is fighting right now against budo and esdeath what means najanda and co are still hiding some where (blocking budo with shot and esdeaths spike with switch axe was lol )

Mine's Pumpkin is overheated. She is literally UNARMED and has done no damage. The others are more likely trying to get Incursio back and get it to Tatsumi so they can increase their forces even a little. Mine is FUCKED. End of story.

bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

For what development? Tatsumi being sinister? He already can do that and this chapter prove it.

He needs the push to do that more often though. Death of Mine could serve that purpose. It would be the only good thing she's done for the story.
Oct 21, 2014 9:07 AM
Oct 2014
mac9955 said:
Good chapter.

Mine's Pumpkin is overheated. She is literally UNARMED and has done no damage. The others are more likely trying to get Incursio back and get it to Tatsumi so they can increase their forces even a little. Mine is FUCKED. End of story
MineFTW said: we will see switch axe is still active dude
Oct 21, 2014 9:11 AM

Apr 2014
Too lazy to search but the priest guy already prophesized something bad about both tatsumi and mine in the earlier chapters. So yeah mine's death was already foreshadowed a long time ago.
Oct 21, 2014 9:18 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=Z4k]Too lazy to search but the priest guy already prophesized something bad about both tatsumi and mine. So yeah mine's death was already foreshadowed a long time ago.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MineFTW said:not basiclly because he also sad that they were both blessed by god and besides just saying something bad will happen doesnt mean they must die..... it can also mean something in far future or tatsumi dies mine dies both are dying .... maybe losing both legs and she must live in wheel chair xD there is much space....
Oct 21, 2014 9:26 AM

Apr 2014
MineFTW said:
Z4k said:
Too lazy to search but the priest guy already prophesized something bad about both tatsumi and mine. So yeah mine's death was already foreshadowed a long time ago.

MineFTW said:not basiclly because he also sad that they were both blessed by god and besides just saying something bad will happen doesnt mean they must die..... it can also mean something in far future or tatsumi dies mine dies both are dying .... maybe losing both legs and she must live in wheel chair xD there is much space....

This is AgK we're talking about. Whenever something bad happens here, a character dies lol.
Oct 21, 2014 9:27 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=Mangalist-san]actually i think Akame, Leone and Najenda try to rescue Lubbock because they still dont know is already dead and tatsumi teigu is also near him

thats mean mine get killed in from of tatsumi he take his teigu and probably go berserk mod
MineFTW said: emmmm just a question isnt this tatsumi teigu next to him on page 15 in the right picture if it realy is his teigu they must be stupid perfect place for his teigu.......
Oct 21, 2014 9:31 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=Z4k]
MineFTW said:
Z4k said:
Too lazy to search but the priest guy already prophesized something bad about both tatsumi and mine. So yeah mine's death was already foreshadowed a long time ago.

This is AgK we're talking about. Whenever something bad happens here, a character dies lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MineFTW said:
yeah but who sad it would be Mine?she escaped many death flags and i say 1 -3 more pls
Oct 21, 2014 9:35 AM

Apr 2008
[quote=MineFTW]
Z4k said:
MineFTW said:

MineFTW said:
yeah but who sad it would be Mine?she escaped many death flags and i say 1 -3 more pls

Lubock escaped a bunch of deathflags too you know and he's already dead. Mine is next.
Oct 21, 2014 9:43 AM
Oct 2014
Z4k said:
MineFTW said:

MineFTW said:

Lubock escaped a bunch of deathflags too you know and he's already dead. Mine is next.

MineFTW said: what if its going to end in a double kill Mine and Esdeath or esdeath kills Mine and after this Tatsumi go rampage or maybe just esdeath dies because from the writing style so far next one dying should be a villain...
Oct 21, 2014 9:57 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
He needs the push to do that more often though. Death of Mine could serve that purpose. It would be the only good thing she's done for the story.

Spoken like true maniacal hater.

Reposting from /a/
Quick summary of the interesting points:
-Budou will take down PM after war, Esdese rejoices because she gets to fight him
-Tatsumi keeps rejecting Esdese and accepts death with a smile for his beliefs
-Mine has done maintenance on Pumpkin by infusing it with a mega class fire based Danger Beast she defeated a while ago
-gives it heat resistance (won't overheat) plus powerful additional fire element to her attacks that is especially potent against Esdese's ice (Hahaha - my reaction)
bastek66Oct 21, 2014 10:09 AM
Oct 21, 2014 10:09 AM

Apr 2008
MineFTW said:

MineFTW said: what if its going to end in a double kill Mine and Esdeath or esdeath kills Mine and after this Tatsumi go rampage or maybe just esdeath dies because from the writing style so far next one dying should be a villain...

You mistake me for someone who cares about Esdeath living? Sure Mine can go for a double kill though that is stretching it immensely as long as Esdeath doesn't use Mahapadma before that final blow
Darklight0303Oct 21, 2014 11:00 AM
Oct 21, 2014 10:21 AM

Sep 2012
Saw the raw.

I don't dislike Mine per say, but her confronting both Budou and Esdese all alone and (so far) winning thanks to the power of love and PINCHI is not satisfaying and somehow feels like the author is pulling that out of his ass to make Mine look cool (maybe before dying next week like Lubbock, who knows).

Overall, I didn't like it. Hoping the next chapter makes up for it.
Oct 21, 2014 10:52 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW]MineFTW said: im not good in japanese but i could translate some words on page 34 they are saying somthing about pumpkins energy and also written is fire what ever that means on page 35 she is saying something like not always alive and something that u can translate as teigu and underneeth" it was correct to overlep the maintains over the war" dont blame if im wrong just wanted to tell ya guys this maybe it means something like that her weapon is not always alive and it has to do something with pumpkins energy.....just maybe. my sis helped me with translation
Oct 21, 2014 11:50 AM

Oct 2013
Bye,bye. Mein, It was nice knowing you. :)
Oct 21, 2014 11:54 AM

May 2009
keragamming said:

Good joke, probably funniest time for it.

Look everyone:
-Pumpkin won't overheat
-Esdese supposedly can't use Mahapadma now
-Budou is knocked
-Incursio is next to Tats
-rest of girls may arrive at any moment

Face it, Mine isn't going to die.
Oct 21, 2014 11:58 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=bastek66]
keragamming said:

Good joke, probably funniest time for it.

Look everyone:
-Pumpkin won't overheat
-Esdese supposedly can't use Mahapadma now
-Budou is knocked
-Incursio is next to Tats
-rest of girls may arrive at any moment

Face it, Mine isn't going to die.

MineFTW said: could u translate it ?
whats about this fire thing on page 34 it sad something about pumpkins energy and fire

btw first serious fight against esdeath is coming
Pages (17) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.