Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2014 6:24 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More of a refreshment episode. Everyone makes their appearance again and it seems to be the Spring Seaosn (the sakura petals?)

But yeah, it's been a long year for them. Honestly, I think this season could of been better but it had some memorable moments. Oh and don't forget those group photos, right Misaki? ;). The card battle spirit is still going strong though. Not sure how I feel about the knights but maybe they will make cameos in the future.
Oct 18, 2014 6:28 PM

Aug 2011
final episoooooode!
Gotta wait till subs

Can't wait till Vanguard G!
Oct 18, 2014 7:53 PM

May 2013
This was a good last episode. Can't wait for the next season of Cardfight Vanguard. Kamui in that preview at the end looks badass.
Oct 18, 2014 8:02 PM

Sep 2007
Hmm ... I'm a little sad ...
Kourin didn't have so much development for the ending.
Ren clothes were funny and poor Tetsu. The Misaki part was pretty goo.
Anyways, will see the next series ...
In same time, i can only dream for Kourin X Aichi shipping.
Oct 18, 2014 8:04 PM

Apr 2014
I'm going to miss the old gang so much ( TT ^ TT )/ especially Miwa. He's been through so much crap in this season, but he still remains a good bro in the end. Hope he makes a cameo with Misaki as his waifu in G :3

Well, seems like Bushiroad decided to scrap Aichi's hard working graduation speech off screen. Aichi is so cute when he gets embarrassed~

Looks like Kourin got an appearance :D I like how Aichi's mood lighten up when he saw her. You know what that means right? ;D *sound the wedding bells*

Damn it! At least give Aichi a future goal Bushiroad! Kai has one and he's going to fight for his entire life, traveling around Europe....I expected something more out of him though...

Solcast59Oct 18, 2014 8:11 PM
Oct 18, 2014 10:02 PM

Feb 2012
ahhh such a wonderful ending, seeing Ren in his old outfit brought back many memories and I loved it~ <3 >o< Kai being more friendly is wonderful but I love it when he acted cold. I will miss everyone for sure they were all amazing. Seriously though I really wanted to hear Aichi's speech and they just cut it off. Well let's how the new season will go~ ^.^
Oct 18, 2014 10:31 PM
Oct 2012
Well it's finally over. I guess I've just grown up too much in these past three and a half years years to really care for card game anime anymore. I stopped Yugioh right around the time I started Vanguard because it was nice and refreshing but I guess it's time move on from that. I'll watch the movie but that's about as far as I go with the franchise. Aichi and Kai aren't main characters anymore and I've already put up with the new characters spinoff many times in other such anime. Thanks for the memories Vanguard! Maybe if I'm bored or craving something lighthearted and reminiscent of my childhood I might pick it up one day again.
Oct 18, 2014 10:52 PM

Aug 2011
Lol that throwback Ren xD
Oct 19, 2014 12:51 AM

Mar 2012
This episode brought back some nostalgic feelings, particularly when the first opening of CFV as a whole played when Kai and Aichi fought. In addition, Ren's throwback outfit was quite a reminder of the past as well. xD Crazy to think that the cast is shifting to a new generation. I still remember when I started watching this show back when Vanguard cards were first released in English over 3 years ago.

Very relaxing and enjoyable episode overall for me. Whelp...onto the next generation (while I still wait for Legion to debut in English... :3)!
Oct 19, 2014 2:23 AM

Jul 2012
Good ending, it brought back some memories and I really like the first opening of CFV :) . Seems like next week we will get a new season with a new character. That character does not seem to look cool as first impression. It almost feels like the same redhaired MC from Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal..
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Oct 19, 2014 10:27 AM

Jun 2010
Whoa. I can't believe I would watch this to the end when I picked it when the very first episode came out. And now it's over. It's just...wow.

And now, a new season with new characters. This kinda gives off a feeling like it's Ishida all over again, but now he's the main character, but it's not Ishida... New main character that doesn't know anything about Vanguard. Somehow like Ishida.

Oct 19, 2014 11:07 AM

Jun 2014
Damn..even though this season was the worst I'm still going to miss Kai and Miwa after watching them and buying Kageros for 3 years. But still getting the ladies on the last day. What players. And Ren on his badaaa suit god. The atmosphere was perfect for this episode mainly because I think I'm going to stop watching since next season is a new cast and everybody else is mainly gone.
JUMP-SenshiOct 19, 2014 11:17 AM
Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! YOU'RE STILL IN BED! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads! But you can’t stop! THAT’S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK! DO YOU GET IT? ~ Gintoki
An unforeseen situation... An unexpected turn of events... In the face of those, you too will face your true self. — Makishima Shougo
Oct 21, 2014 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
So sad kourin didnt recover her memory when she see aichi.

Oct 26, 2014 6:53 PM

Aug 2014
I love it how Ren wore his old clothes :3 . The end of the anime makes me sad T^T . BUt a new season will come so that will make me a bit happier, but the preview for the next season that black hair teacher is that Kamui i see there in the future or is it someone else
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Jan 2, 7:36 AM
Oct 2016
I love vanguard thanks for you

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

10 by Danielf6 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:08 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

8 by Danielf6 »»
Jan 12, 2023 5:31 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2014

5 by Danielf6 »»
Jan 10, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2014

9 by Danielf6 »»
Jan 7, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate-hen Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

23 by Aichi_sendau13 »»
May 7, 2021 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.