Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2009 6:24 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was really sad at the end of this episode. The fight of Irma VS Listy was crazy! Irma got really hurt badly and when she coughed blood I was really afraid death was coming to her but she survived and Echidna picked her up. I also liked for that part that Listy can remember her real self by looking at her reflection and the past of Irma with Echidna was nice even if that scene with Echidna/Irma in bed was ecchi it was strangely cute. I knew that Tomoe would win....Elina was too much angered at Tomoe for being with Reina and that got the best of her. Tomoe's kick was the best at Elina and they did a good job of the breast effects while they are exposed during the fight. Why was Elina eating in the middle of the fight? At least Tomoe got her breasts exposed, which is not common for her. Airi continues being cute with Rana and Nanael still practices those strange poses of Melfa....that is a little strange for Nanael I think. Ymir panties....what? Another rare thing to see. If I have to say anything more is that the end for a first time made me really sad. Next is Airi VS Nanael but I have a bad feeling because it is in Aldra's palace again. I hope they do not freeze Nanael but Airi if anything. A big message for Shizuka:
francismeunierNov 5, 2009 11:37 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 5, 2009 2:42 PM

Apr 2009
yeah when
that was really sad.
damn out of all the people to die why her?
Nov 5, 2009 2:47 PM

Oct 2009
-DeepThroat- said:
yeah when
that was really sad.
damn out of all the people to die why her?

Exactly, my thoughts, first episode I really felt sad in this series she was quite a perfection in her own dimensions. :( Many who liked her
Was most impressed with that too and the music playing.

Nov 5, 2009 3:22 PM

Apr 2009
it wasnt like she was a new character that died in the same ep she appeared in.
she's been in it since the first season.
the ED didnt help either it was so depressing.
i feel for tomoe.
;_;
also i commend airi. i thought she would have sucked that kids life force by now. she's acting like a big sister to him. but its affecting her in a weird way.
-DeepThroat-Nov 5, 2009 3:36 PM
Nov 9, 2009 4:27 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
Why was Elina eating in the middle of the fight?
Yeah i wonder, maybe she just feel like it^^
Nov 10, 2009 1:22 AM

Sep 2007
It's me or fansub don't go from the episode 5 ? :(
I need my VOSTA for this anime. :(
You look in RAW i think ?
Nov 11, 2009 12:23 AM
Jul 2009
No there is ep 6, but ep 7 is being so slow.
Nov 11, 2009 5:56 AM

Feb 2009
francismeunier said:

I second that...Shizuka was my favorite character ;(

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 11, 2009 1:18 PM

Sep 2007
Poor Shizuka...
And i want a Airi nee-chan too !
Nov 11, 2009 1:34 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode again, the battles were really good. It seems Irma is still alive, which is a good thing because i like her ^^

But hmm... Shizuka sacrificing herself just to make Tomoe stronger, that's... ridiculous.
Damn, i can't wait to play Queen's Blade Spiral Chaos ! ^^
Nov 11, 2009 3:27 PM

May 2009
What a pathetic way to die, Shiizuka:/

other than that it was an decent episode, but still haven't seen any good ecchi in this 2nd season:( hoping for more Echidna from now on
Nov 12, 2009 4:00 AM

Jul 2009
Good episode and I loved the ending and the ED, very emotional :*)

Finally get to see some Nanael combat too, I really hope she wins =D
Airi have become pathetic and weak while taking care of that kid. As Shizuka said "compassion is a weakness".

Judging by the sneak preview it looks like we will have some smashed crystals in the queen's chamber next episode too, very interesting.
Nov 14, 2009 12:49 AM

Nov 2007
francismeunier said:

Because that's one of the actions for her in the gaming books; at long range if she jumps back she'll also eat some sausage and regain a point of HP.
Nov 14, 2009 2:05 AM

Oct 2009
Reinhart said:
francismeunier said:

Because that's one of the actions for her in the gaming books; at long range if she jumps back she'll also eat some sausage and regain a point of HP.

Really? *laugh* Ok interesting thing. Thanks for the clear up.

Nov 14, 2009 12:34 PM
May 2008
those recent episodes made me realize that qb can be a good -if not better- show without excessive amount of fanservice too. i really like the way this show has taken
Nov 15, 2009 6:33 AM

Feb 2009
geyik said:
those recent episodes made me realize that qb can be a good -if not better- show without excessive amount of fanservice too. i really like the way this show has taken

I agree with you there, this is alot better than first season imo, although I couldn't help but lol at the ED flashbacks, it felt way to forced just to shed some tears for a character that really hasn't done anything since s1. But it still is kinda sad that she is gone though :P
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jun 27, 2010 7:59 AM

Mar 2010
I bet Shizuka will be like "OH LOL I WAS ALIVE SILLY" and come back to surprise the Queen and buttrape her along with all the other main characters.
Jul 28, 2010 6:19 PM

Jun 2008
SHE DIED....REALLY???

I thought this was one of those anime where none of the important characters ever died.
Mar 5, 2011 5:59 PM

Dec 2010
alexcampos said:
SHE DIED....REALLY???

I thought this was one of those anime where none of the important characters ever died.

I'm gonna guess that Irma and Shizuka really did die. Shizuka dying for Tomoe's sake for her to overcome her own weakness wasn't ridiculous at all. In fact of all the Japanese friend killing friends 1v1 movies(Azumi the movie for example...), which isn't necessarily in anime, I'd say Tomoe vs ShizukA was done very well.

Nice to know that Eleina imperial guard girl uses psychology vs her opponents hehe, thought she would only do that vs Nyx. Too bad her incestous lusting for her sister got the better of her indeed! LOL Nanael vs airi, both went into battle hungry. Nanael is too silly but seeing her getting serous is a problem for Airi. Nanael already prove she could fight in season 1! She defeated the 3 evil girls quite easily!

This isn't looking good for Airi, and QB looks like it's just gonna get more dramatic. I'm really hoping Nanael doesn't let her silliness and times of being ignore get the better of her. Airi vs Nanael, whoever wins I hope they save the other fighter from the evil queen! Damn only 1 of my 3 evil girls are left. :(

Nanael!
Sep 25, 2011 12:00 PM

Aug 2009
God damn!

How come an ecchianime about big breasted women withing and ripping their clothes off be so damn DEEP! Its dampening my hardon...
Feb 17, 2013 3:33 PM

Aug 2008
Ohhh that was sad ;;

Feb 20, 2013 2:45 AM

Sep 2012
I wanted the Elina fight to last longer or see her fight an onee chan like Reina. We knew she was probably gonna lose but in such a way..

-DeepThroat- said:
also i commend airi. i thought she would have sucked that kids life force by now. she's acting like a big sister to him. but its affecting her in a weird way.

Ya that ^

JustALEX said:
SHE DIED....REALLY???

Mika_Inamori said:
alexcampos said:
SHE DIED....REALLY???

I'm gonna guess that Irma and Shizuka really did die. Shizuka dying for Tomoe's sake for her to overcome her own weakness wasn't ridiculous at all. In fact of all the Japanese friend killing friends 1v1 movies(Azumi the movie for example...), which isn't necessarily in anime, I'd say Tomoe vs ShizukA was done very well.

Nice to know that Eleina imperial guard girl uses psychology vs her opponents hehe, thought she would only do that vs Nyx. Too bad her incestous lusting for her sister got the better of her indeed! LOL Nanael vs airi, both went into battle hungry. Nanael is too silly but seeing her getting serous is a problem for Airi. Nanael already prove she could fight in season 1! She defeated the 3 evil girls quite easily!

This isn't looking good for Airi, and QB looks like it's just gonna get more dramatic. I'm really hoping Nanael doesn't let her silliness and times of being ignore get the better of her. Airi vs Nanael, whoever wins I hope they save the other fighter from the evil queen! Damn only 1 of my 3 evil girls are left. :(

Nanael!

Hmm ^^ That also. Also. She wasn't a main char. Just a side for a main. So expendable. But yeah it was more for her own weakness...

I think it would have been better if the end part happened before the battle. Pretty much shows who is gonna win I think.
RPGX_OmegaFeb 20, 2013 2:49 AM
Jan 11, 2014 12:10 AM
Oct 2013
JustALEX said:
SHE DIED....REALLY???

She was important? She wasn't even that interesting to be honest. Idk what people saw in her.
Apr 15, 2014 10:26 AM
Aug 2012
damn, I don't know how I feel about Irie being pitted against Nanael. Nanael was pretty beast that one time last season and I don't want Irie to lose!!
Apr 27, 2014 2:16 PM

Jun 2012
things are getting better and better every time this episode was also one of the best episodes so far a lot of nudity and action so no complaining there also it has a little plot development and finally some are death or barely alive not saying they kilt of the right character cause that would start a fight with other watchers cause every character would have its own fan but i mean it was needed that they killed off someone by now it took to long and plot wise it is really helping in my opinion. i just can't agree with people who say it has no story it certainly has in my opinion it is maybe not its strongest point but it is having one.

for the next battle Nanael vs Airi i can not predict who will win they both shown as main of this season and aside that Nanael is strong but a bit clumsy but still really strong if it comes to it and Airi is strong as well but last battles she failed and won sort of by luck so i am having my doubt if it goes on strength.

not to add they both are hungry so have a disadvantage but maybe Airi can win based on the clumsiness of Nanael. i am sort off rooting for Airi since i really liked her character from the beginning and start to like her more as for Nanael i do not dislike her either but i like her more on a funny way then a battle character but she might change my pinion depending on this battle but for me its hard to take her serious so i doubt she can change that.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Jun 6, 2014 9:48 PM
Feb 2013
Damn, I really liked Shizuka :(

Queen's Blade is really becoming my favorite ecchi anime at this point.
Sep 20, 2014 4:13 AM
May 2013
Tomoe must win for Shizuka :(
I already know who is going to win :/ ( Damn you QB Rebellion's synopsis )
Oct 27, 2014 5:49 PM

May 2012
Sad ending :| it was a good episode in general though but damn that ending :'/
Feb 7, 2017 1:35 PM

Apr 2013
So Elina eats sausages in the middle of the fight and then gets defeated with three kicks? And Shizuka just... dies? I mean how, why would Tomoe even fatally wound her? That was pretty damn stupid and now I even read that Irma might be dead as well? Wtf...
Feb 13, 2018 11:05 AM

Sep 2012
haven't ppl learned that ninjas are good at faking deaths :)

not first time seeing a Ninja fake hers/hes or some1 else death

so don't believe she is dead until u see it til the end or til next season end
Apr 29, 2019 1:33 PM

May 2014
I don't believe for a second that Shizuka is dead. This is not typical this anime. Dying like that is just stupid. It may make Tomoe stronger seeing her friend dead, but I highly doubt the animators gets rid of an important character like this. I am still hoping she will return miraculously.

The fight with Elina was interesting. Looks like insulting didn't work this time. Poor Irma getting K.O. like that. There goes here revenge. ^^

LOL, Airi is going to fight Nanael, both of them with a empty tummy. That's gonna be fun to watch. I can assume that the milk will make the purification statues melt. From the preview it looks like Melona will be back in the next ep. which is epic.
mangalicker94Apr 29, 2019 1:41 PM
Jun 8, 2019 8:22 AM

Nov 2016
So much tragedy in this episode, they even choose an appropriate ending. Whether Irma and Shizuka are gone for good doesn't really matter here. Fact is, the events in this episode affected others, this is especially sad for Tomoe. She can't catch a break, lol.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 6, 2021 3:13 AM

Feb 2020
Very sad ending. R.I.P Shizuka. :(

The outcome of the battle between Irma and Risty was also very touching.

Tomoe's close friendship with Leina made Elina to go frenzy. Well, it didn't help her to win the battle.

Melpha and Nanael's lewd exercises were hilarious again. xD

SerafosDec 13, 2023 6:36 AM
Jun 18, 2022 10:12 PM

Jul 2016
No shit. Did they actually kill one of the waifus?
Sep 5, 2022 2:48 AM

Apr 2017
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Mar 14, 2023 9:50 PM

Sep 2018
God, I hate stupid, unnecessary deaths like that. There are countless better ways that the writer could have gone about strengthening Tomoe's will. Hope she isn't dead, and I somehow doubt she truly is.
Jun 6, 2023 8:48 PM
Proud Ushi Simp

Jan 2019
RIP in pepperoni she was a real one
Feb 7, 11:55 PM

Dec 2022
Echidna and Irma are my favorite characters for sure, nice to learn of the many unsavory truths between them
Tomoe's life is truly nothing but tragedy, a real samurai that she is

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 10, 2009

67 by Sasutaschi »»
Mar 3, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 10 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 26, 2009

29 by Sasutaschi »»
Mar 3, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 11 Discussion

argilium - Dec 3, 2009

25 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 10, 12:07 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 9 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 19, 2009

25 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 9, 12:06 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 8 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 12, 2009

38 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 8, 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.