Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 7, 2014 4:56 AM

Sep 2011
Each "fight" is horrible. This should be renamed: The mahou-shoujo in which almost everyone needs someone to save them, in particular Usagi Even the villain had to be rescued last episode. Even if I take in account the past lives, the romance still feels artificial.

I'm glad that's the last sailor at least for now, as they really need to work at developing the characters, especially the villains. I hope the fights improve really fast, as I am very close to dropping it.
Oct 7, 2014 1:12 PM

Oct 2011
Was it ever explained how Sailor Venus awaken as Sailor Senshi? Same with her memory too? Back in the 90's version.
Oct 7, 2014 1:27 PM

Oct 2008
Blind_Guardian said:

-First, I find it ironic that the OP is all Girl Power-y and actually says "I don't need a man to save me" when Sailor Moon is constantly needing to have her empty-headed ass rescued by Tuxedo Mask. Looks like you actually do need a guy to rescue you, frequently.

THIS bugged me ever since... Has Usagi always been that useless? Do I wear Nostalgia glasses because I can't remember her being this freakishly annoying and pointless!

Also Animation was on an all time low in my eyes... For a biweekly release this is disappointing!
Oct 8, 2014 2:53 AM

Nov 2011
Arcanine3831 said:

Wat. Animators.

This bothered me so much! >.<
I expected an epic first appearance for Venus, like in PGSM. Toei ruined it all! ;__;

The show is too cheesy and I hate the fact that Usagi is so useless! Why the lyrics of the opening say "we don't need men to same us" if in the show it's the total opposite? looool
Oct 8, 2014 2:31 PM
Mar 2014
YurikoRaine said:
Blind_Guardian said:

-First, I find it ironic that the OP is all Girl Power-y and actually says "I don't need a man to save me" when Sailor Moon is constantly needing to have her empty-headed ass rescued by Tuxedo Mask. Looks like you actually do need a guy to rescue you, frequently.

THIS bugged me ever since... Has Usagi always been that useless? Do I wear Nostalgia glasses because I can't remember her being this freakishly annoying and pointless!

Also Animation was on an all time low in my eyes... For a biweekly release this is disappointing!

Oct 9, 2014 4:15 AM
Sep 2009
Blind_Guardian said:
A couple of things ...

-Second, DVD rental stores still exist? Not just DVD rentals, but an EVIL DVD rental store. So, Blockbuster then. I guess I can forgive the anachronism since the manga probably came out years ago, though Ami-chan still has a high-tech modern tablet PC.
-Third, since when do arcade machines have a fucking DVD slot?!? That just any bubble-headed idiot can wander up to and shove a DVD into? And why is it JUST that one machine? The next two Sailor V machines in line have no such slot.

Yep, all things I have serious problems with SMC writing... just lame, lame, much worse than the original. Sadly. :(

klaymore said:
i found one of Usagi's special abilities, she can see the sign on Sailor V's forehead when she is standing on the roof of a 10 storey building :)

Haha, totally. :D

TheSailorV said:

And they fail collossally at it. They could've hired some decent writers, at least. But nooo...
EvilDragonOct 9, 2014 4:21 AM
Oct 9, 2014 4:51 AM

May 2010
Wooohoooo Sailor Venus is finally here! I just hope she keeps her personality from the anime. I have watched the drama of Sailor Moon and in that, her role was totally different. Well I love both ver. of here but her silly version, just a little more. Definitely my most fav. senshi.
Oct 11, 2014 3:41 PM

Feb 2013
Stupid preview! I want to see Mina's transformation NOW!

It looks like this episode has bits from classic 33 and 34.

One thing I am liking more about Crystal is that there is no filler. They're moving the story along much better than in classic.
BurntJellyOct 11, 2014 3:44 PM
Oct 12, 2014 12:44 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!!

It's nice to see Mamoru's past and all :)

I do feel like the events are getting faster and faster. But then again this is only 26 episodes and a bi-weekly series so it's understandable to remove much filler and concentrate on the main story as much as possible.

Yeah Mamoru doesn't really have any powers, but how the hell does he fly and glide in the night O___O

I wonder why he's calling Usagi "Usako"? i haven't watched the Anime so it's probably important in the near future(no SPOILERS please)

Finally Sailor V is here!!!!!! Just as when things are getting better the episode ends :(

WTF!!?! Mal's replies are getting lower and lower each episode?? Nobody likes Crystal??

I just wished the fights and animation where closer to Precure series instead of making hybrid like this one.

Oh well, at least Sailor V is here!! I can't wait for Minako-chan!!!!!!!
Oct 29, 2014 7:03 AM

Apr 2011
Nice development between Usagi an Mamoru and finally, Sailor Venus appears!
Oct 30, 2014 10:48 AM

Oct 2014
I hope that Kunzite becomes good in a new episode.
Nov 16, 2014 10:55 AM

Feb 2011
ITS U USAKO
Nov 22, 2014 12:14 PM

Oct 2012
Still nice episode
Aug 17, 2015 8:07 AM
Dec 2009
It was nice to see Usagi and Mamoru have some heart-to-heart conversations, but it didn't feel very romantic to me :(
I really shipped them in the original, maybe it was just because I was younger but I'm not feeling it so far...

And how does this even happen!?

May 29, 2017 1:39 PM

Aug 2007
Usagi, take Rei's advice and fight for yourself! You don't need Tuxedo Mask!

Feb 20, 2021 10:38 AM

Mar 2010
Am i the only ome who still enjoys the tuxedo x sailor moon romance? Oh well xD
I just wish sailor moon didnt need as much saving tho, that i definitly agree on..
Also whats the nickname based on? I wonder.. i dont recall anymore from qhen i was young (dont spoil tho)
Dec 10, 2022 10:31 AM
Sep 2015
Lararin said:

I really shipped them in the original, maybe it was just because I was younger but I'm not feeling it so far...

And how does this even happen!?

Maybe that's because he acts creepy and kisses her everytime she's unconscious?
Nov 17, 2023 1:04 AM
Sep 2023
Wait wait wait wait... a lot happen.

First scene between Usagi and Mamoru was amazing, and the interaction makes a lot of sense because they just keep showing just themselves, of course they'll trust more each other, nice one, although I got a bit uncomfortable by his whisper at the end, but well, I guess I have never reincarnated and meet again my love of my past life (it's stated that he does not remember anything yet).

Whaaat? I was same amazed as Usagi when the "video game" interacted again, that definetly didn't happen in the 90's version, and it's a good hype for V, and it's a big change of V capacities (this is also since here on Crystal there's a futuristic quarter, nice use of that new resource), I think this detail works very well here on Crystal and could make more good changes on this trama, I'm starting to get some expectations from this remake (although so far I still prefer the 90's). Also, queen Beryl intentions also impressed me, I don't remember her to be a traitor but I think it's good for this villain character, makes sence since she doesn't care about the others, develop needed for the treason.

At the end of the cap I got a bit off the episode because of some conveniences, for example by a villain with intentions to kill Usagi givin her time to talk to her rescue, I didn't feel it real, but as this is a very romantic show, I think I can just ignore them since it makes Mamoru/Usagi's feelings to progress.

Sailor V's perfect presentation, she really feels like a symbol (what we have been told so far), nothing more to say, bravo, I really want to watch her interact with Usagi again, I hope it to be similar to the first series.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

41 by Eziprez »»
Feb 24, 7:25 PM

» Am I the only one who finds Sailor Moon more "traditionally girly" than Tokyo Mew Mew?

removed-user - Jan 18

1 by a0t3a »»
Jan 19, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

40 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 2, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2015

37 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

32 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.