Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Oct 1, 2014 5:43 PM
Oct 2013
Hurray!!!!! More Chitoge and Tsugumi! So happy :D
Oct 1, 2014 5:55 PM

Apr 2012
Considering the manga publishes in shounen jump, this news should come as no surprise.
Oct 1, 2014 6:34 PM

Jan 2010
Yessss I cannot wait for another season. This is great news!
Oct 1, 2014 6:35 PM

Dec 2012
MILKING lT? XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Oct 1, 2014 7:06 PM
Nov 2012
The manga is one of the best so I can see so many other fans besides me getting really pumped!
Fairy Tail, Naruto, One Piece, Mirai Nikki, Clannad, Death Note, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, & Macross Frontier. Nuff said <3
Oct 1, 2014 7:10 PM

Mar 2013
Excited to see them again but not sure how much can they add to it.
Oct 1, 2014 7:24 PM

May 2011
Yes more second seasons coming!
Oct 1, 2014 7:53 PM

Jun 2014
I'm happy it's coming back for another season but damn the plot has come to a standstill.
Oct 1, 2014 7:57 PM
Oct 2014
Well I felt a little ripped off after the ending of the first one so I'm glad that there's going to be a second. After watching S1 I started reading the manga and yeah......i'm at a standstill. I hope they actually do something good with the plot. It has so much potential.

Just waiting for the OVA's ...
Oct 1, 2014 8:14 PM

Jan 2008
Team Chitoge
Oct 1, 2014 8:21 PM

Nov 2012
radle said:
Calling #Team Onodera!

PRESENT! XD

Welp, it's in sitcom format anyway, so I should relax watch and watch this for the laughs again, and ofc MOAR ONODERA <3

Want some free EN TL light novels? Take a look at my loot...→Missing out on an Anime OP/ED? Check the complete collection here...→
Oct 1, 2014 9:13 PM

Sep 2014
Well that was quick.. I was expecting it in 2015 since S1 is fairly new.. They better not rush S2 and have a bad adaptation..
I hate it when that happens..

On another note: They're gonna introduce the other girls this season.. It should be more interesting now..
I just wish the story(manga) progress already..
Oct 1, 2014 9:18 PM

Aug 2014
Oh god no...

The growing harem comes again.
Oct 1, 2014 10:01 PM

Jan 2014
Hopefully there will be at least 20 episodes again. I am dreading them announcing around 13.
Oct 1, 2014 10:05 PM

Sep 2014
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! I love nisekoi :-D
I wonder who he will choose and who is that one :-D
Oct 1, 2014 10:15 PM
Dec 2013
yessss been waiting for this
Oct 1, 2014 10:21 PM

Oct 2012
Good news?! Might continue watch S1 maybe..
Oct 1, 2014 10:25 PM

May 2011
More Team Onodera! Hopefully Haru debuts if they go far into the manga.
Oct 1, 2014 10:27 PM

Oct 2011
YES!!!!!!!!!!! More Onodera, Chitoge, Tsugumi, Marika and everyone else !!!!!

Claris OP !!!!! <3 and more character ending song <3333.

Man I hope Ichijou sings an ending song <3
Oct 1, 2014 10:49 PM

Jan 2011
My body has been ready was just waiting for the news!

feel like this time it might just be 1 cour don't think there's enough actual "story" to cover yet, but me personally i just want as much Nisekoi as i can get :P
Oct 1, 2014 11:05 PM

Jul 2014
Just hope that raku actually gets the balls to confess his love during s2 then.. Which i doubt..
Oct 2, 2014 12:50 AM

Sep 2014
YESSSSS W==========TTTTT
Oct 2, 2014 12:52 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
cool stuff.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Oct 2, 2014 12:59 AM
Dec 2013
And I still waiting for No Game No Life season 2 announcement. I just wondering why so early, they don't have much material to work with
Oct 2, 2014 2:03 AM
Sep 2014
Can't wait for the second season!!!
Oct 2, 2014 3:11 AM
Apr 2014
Woohhhhhhhoooooooooooo wonder when it will get released? :D
Oct 2, 2014 3:11 AM

May 2010
Was bound to happen. More Onoderaaaa is always welcome <3
Oct 2, 2014 3:12 AM

Apr 2009
Obviously the most generic harem ever gets a second season. Are you really suprised at the horrible taste of most people by now?
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Oct 2, 2014 3:20 AM

Oct 2008
Nidhoeggr said:
Obviously the most generic harem ever gets a second season. Are you really suprised at the horrible taste of most people by now?

Shhh ,don't state the obvious now.You need to praise the hell out of it for what a magnificent story and for the complex well developed characters it has.Also how Shaft >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else.

People need their best girl ,future waifu animu series....
Oct 2, 2014 3:32 AM

Feb 2013
Awesome news, I hope it's worth it.
Oct 2, 2014 3:57 AM

Jan 2014
amateur said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Shhh ,don't state the obvious now.You need to praise the hell out of it for what a magnificent story and for the complex well developed characters it has.Also how Shaft >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else.

People need their best girl ,future waifu animu series....
You guys take it way too seriously...And please stop calling %99 of harem anime as generic harem...
Oct 2, 2014 6:13 AM
Sep 2014
i hope it gets a solid ending this time
Oct 2, 2014 6:20 AM

Apr 2013
Just shaft squeezing the cash cow, why is anyone surprised? Dont understand the hype behind that show when the anime is even worse than the manga.. nothing happens.. shaft hype I guess.

Head tilts and unique animation = generic harem suddenly turns into greatness.
KneelBeforeMeOct 2, 2014 6:25 AM
Oct 2, 2014 6:31 AM

Apr 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
cruzateu said:
Expecting the backlash to be big here on mal

Aside from Haru there's nothing in "nothing happens: the anime"

MAL is like a hot pot of Shaft fanboyism if ever there was one. I expect to see more tears of joy type posts than anything. I just find it continually funny how people think this studio is something so grand and totally for the art when they just so clearly aren't. They're just another one of Aniplex's bitches that do what they're told and try to make more easy money for them using a patented formula that hasn't changed in years.
Only time I'll agree with you on something.
Oct 2, 2014 6:41 AM

Jan 2014
Sourire said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

MAL is like a hot pot of Shaft fanboyism if ever there was one. I expect to see more tears of joy type posts than anything. I just find it continually funny how people think this studio is something so grand and totally for the art when they just so clearly aren't. They're just another one of Aniplex's bitches that do what they're told and try to make more easy money for them using a patented formula that hasn't changed in years.
Please dont turn this into another "shaft style sucks" thread...
Oct 2, 2014 6:41 AM

Dec 2013
personally i have mixed feelings. s1 was really enjoyable but the lack of development and the harem end kinda sucked ... but well it's a harem series so i can't really say it was unexpected. i'll def watch it :)
Domo domo! Kami desu :D
Oct 2, 2014 6:55 AM

Apr 2013
LonelyWizard said:
Sourire said:
Please dont turn this into another "shaft style sucks" thread...
Never said they sucked, they're just boring and overrated in my mind. Nisekoi sucks tho and thats not a secret.
Oct 2, 2014 7:01 AM

Jan 2014
Sourire said:
Never said they sucked, they're just boring and overrated in my mind. Nisekoi sucks tho and thats not a secret.
How a style itself can be boring?and what they sucked at?Also i wont ever understand "not a masterpiece=shit" philosophy.i mean i get it,if you watched over 1000 anime any average anime may become boring but otherwise it is not fair to call every average show shit...
Oct 2, 2014 7:37 AM

Apr 2013
LonelyWizard said:
Sourire said:
How a style itself can be boring?and what they sucked at?Also i wont ever understand "not a masterpiece=shit" philosophy.i mean i get it,if you watched over 1000 anime any average anime may become boring but otherwise it is not fair to call every average show shit...
Because their style is repetitive (they use the same formula everytime)? Because without solid dialogue the anime they produce is bland (which is the case with nisekoi) Also if you look back into this thread you'll see that most people reading nisekoi would agree that the plot sucks and doesnt progress at all.
Oct 2, 2014 8:42 AM

Jan 2014
[quote=Sourire]
LonelyWizard said:
Sourire said:
[spoiler]
LonelyWizard said:
How a style itself can be boring?and what they sucked at?Also i wont ever understand "not a masterpiece=shit" philosophy.i mean i get it,if you watched over 1000 anime any average anime may become boring but otherwise it is not fair to call every average show shit...[/spoiler]
Because their style is repetitive (they use the same formula everytime)? Because without solid dialogue the anime they produce is bland (which is the case with nisekoi) Also if you look back into this thread you'll see that most people reading nisekoi would agree that the plot sucks and doesnt progress at all.
Nisekoi?Dialogue?I hope you meant Bakemonogatari and you just made a mistake spelling Bakemonogatari there...Fortunately Nisekoi is not about plot or dialogues...Its about fun situations and cute girls blushing...
LoneWizzyOct 2, 2014 9:05 AM
Oct 2, 2014 8:51 AM

Apr 2013
LonelyWizard said:
Sourire said:
Nisekoi?Dialogue?I hope you meant Bakemonogatari and you just made a mistake spelling Bakemonogatari there...Fortunately Nisekoi is not about plot or dialogues...Its about fun situations and cute girls blushing...
Re-read what I wrote. I said Nisekoi's dialogue sucked, not Bakemono's. The thing that made Bakemono "good" was the dialogue and shaft-style which was innovative at the time. Nisekoi is straight up boring because its a generic harem with bland dialogue and generic characters.
Oct 2, 2014 9:03 AM

Jan 2014
Sourire said:
Because their style is repetitive (they use the same formula everytime)? Because without solid dialogue the anime they produce is bland (which is the case with nisekoi)
How the lack of dialogues and generic characters Shaft's fault...What do you exactly think studios do?You cant make bread without flour...You are just telling that Shaft made:
bad bread because they are bad...
good bread because flour was good quality...
Oct 2, 2014 10:18 AM

Dec 2013
Aw, that's nice to see :) I didn't really enjoy Season 1 at first, but it slowly grew on me.
Hopefully Season 2 will have some actual plot development, instead of every new female character with a different hair colour realising their undying affection for Raku :)
Oct 2, 2014 12:10 PM

Apr 2013
LonelyWizard said:
Sourire said:
Because their style is repetitive (they use the same formula everytime)? Because without solid dialogue the anime they produce is bland (which is the case with nisekoi)
How the lack of dialogues and generic characters Shaft's fault...What do you exactly think studios do?You cant make bread without flour...You are just telling that Shaft made:
its like you cant read english.. I said that NISEKOI was shit tier to begin with so even shaft style cant save it.. I'm not blaming shaft for how it turned out.
Oct 2, 2014 1:02 PM

Jan 2014
Sourire said:
LonelyWizard said:
its like you cant read english.. I said that NISEKOI was shit tier to begin with so even shaft style cant save it.. I'm not blaming shaft for how it turned out.
Hmm...sorry if thats the case,i get the impression that you had problems with shaft...
Oct 2, 2014 1:05 PM

Dec 2013
Ugh, those plebs that can't understand Shaft's art...
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 2, 2014 2:13 PM

Nov 2008
well I need to get cracking now with both first season and catching up with the manga.
Oct 2, 2014 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
Hell yes! So happy :D
Oct 2, 2014 5:09 PM
Jun 2014
KawaiiSenpaii said:
Aw, that's nice to see :) I didn't really enjoy Season 1 at first, but it slowly grew on me.
Hopefully Season 2 will have some actual plot development, instead of every new female character with a different hair colour realising their undying affection for Raku :)

You are going to be extremely disappointed.

Most manga readers saw chapters 1-50(which were covered in season 1) to be the peak of the season(me included), and the last 80 or so chapters have been absolutely pitiful.
Oct 2, 2014 5:11 PM

Apr 2014
saying shaft uses the same style over and over again

once u watch more anime ull realize that other studio does it as well, PA works KyoAni
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Darwin Jihen' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

10 by OniCornwalis »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - May 1

9 by Kamirura »»
5 hours ago

» 'Touken Ranbu Kai' Prequel Anime Movie Announced for August 2024

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
5 hours ago

» TV Version of 'Dead Dead Demons Dededede Destruction' Anime Movie Announced

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

20 by Ionliosite2 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi' Gets Second Season in Fall 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 30

19 by IdaB »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.