Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: InuYasha: Tenka Hadou no Ken Episode 1 Discussion

Oct 31, 2009 11:28 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is actually one of the best Inuyasha movie i seen. It's good to see a third blade(Sou'unga) brought into action not to mention Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru actually team up well :D We don't normally get to see Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru's father so it's actually good to see him here^^

Dec 5, 2009 3:56 AM

Definitely enjoyed this one. It was funny to see Inuyasha and Sesshomaru taking whatever opportunity they could get to fight each other. Even when they had to fight the same opponent it was tough for them to get along.

That's Sesshomaru for you. Even at the end he made sure to say he had no one to protect. He can really be dishonest about how he feels. Still good that he fulfilled Rin's hopes and arrived just in time to save the day. Though if pressed would only say he stepped in because he wanted to fight.

Liked seeing Inuyasha's father and really these kinds of things are the only time you will since he was dead at the start of it. His plans with the swords makes sense. Had something he wished each son to gain and hoped they would work together when it counted.

Dec 16, 2010 11:27 AM

This was probably the best of the inuyasha movies. was fairly enjoyable, gave a decent backstory, and a bit of character development. good stuff

May 8, 2016 3:13 PM
Some of these movies make no sense at all. I get that it is used to make some money and promote it, but honestly but those who watch the series, it just seems very tedious. But for grabbing more support, I don't blame them.

Jun 16, 2016 5:23 PM

^ As a fan of this series, watching the movies do no make it tedious for me. We get to see content that we might have missed in the series and it brings back nostalgia.

Whoa, young Sesshomaru. And baby InuYasha! <3

=/ Damn, so messed up how that guy killed the mother...

Surprised that Miroku confessed to Sango like that =o (without touching her either lol)

Awesome movie because of InuYasha and Sesshomaru

Oct 19, 2016 10:54 PM

I don't know if that sword's story is canon but at least the introduction is very good. With all the other things is a regular movie that you don't need to watch to follow InuYasha's original story.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 1, 2017 11:37 AM

This is what I wanted to see for so long. I didn't even know it existed. I lost hope after I finished watching the main series and there was nothing about their father but tales.

Feb 22, 2:46 AM

The best thing about the movie? To know a little more about Inuyasha's father.