Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 24, 2014 5:08 AM

Jan 2011
Rinslet's "Kyan!" was too cute.
Which girl can refuse when Kamito's like "we need your pussy power on our team."

Kinda knew it that Velsaria was relying on some cursed seals to become strong. Looks like the next/last ep will end with their battle.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 24, 2014 2:02 PM

Mar 2013
Nice episode, Ellis really cute :)
seems like next episode will get to see some
action with Ren Ashbell and cakes.
Sep 25, 2014 1:24 AM

May 2010
Aversa said:
The main really is a masochist with the number of times he gets hurt it's almost like he does in on purpose like he enjoys pain, not to mention his choice in woman.
They all seem very dominant towards him.

Any case as suspected we won't be seeing the tournament it's even doubtful we will see the fight against Ellis aniue.
Guess we are all of reading the LN after this.

I think hes more idiot then masochist. Kamito, aka ashbell only out for three years and is basically a noob at everything
Sep 25, 2014 4:51 AM

Jul 2013
Air-Dragon said:
Aversa said:
The main really is a masochist with the number of times he gets hurt it's almost like he does in on purpose like he enjoys pain, not to mention his choice in woman.

Any case as suspected we won't be seeing the tournament it's even doubtful we will see the fight against Ellis aniue.

I think hes more idiot then masochist. Kamito, aka ashbell only out for three years and is basically a noob at everything
he's both an idiot and a masochist.
Sep 25, 2014 5:50 PM

Feb 2014
I liked this episode. How sweet of Kamito to buy Claire a birthday gift!

Also, Rinslet is totally not joining team scarlet because she thinks they'll win and get to the Blade Dance :p
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2014 9:53 PM

Jun 2014
Ophis said:
P0K3Gaming said:
I wonder if Restia is the "Dark Witch" that had something to do with Velsaria.

Mod Edit: a previous poster put this into a spoiler which I think is appropriate. It may be a plot point and it certainly does come from later in the LN.
SandyBoi said:
P0K3Gaming said:
I wonder if Restia is the "Dark Witch" that had something to do with Velsaria.

Oh that makes sense to why...
Sep 26, 2014 3:52 PM
Mar 2008
Anyone know who's voicing Velsaria? I can't find it anywhere.
Sep 27, 2014 2:19 AM

Dec 2011
Finally, the team has been formed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2014 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
I just noticed but Kamito gets knocked up all the time
Sep 28, 2014 2:37 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
needs more Est
Sep 28, 2014 8:35 AM

Apr 2010
Air-Dragon said:
Aversa said:

His skill is strange indeed for someone who has been out for three years his skill is really lacking.
We are constantly reminded that he won the tournament suggesting he should have the skill and experience to put up a good fight even if he has been out three years.
He might have been taking it easy in the past three years but his skill drop is just to big.
Even if he hasn't been training in the last 3 years it's suggested that he has been looking for Restia meaning he has been travelling so his muscles and stamina should still be there.
He is also the same age as the girls meaning like them he is in puberty and has been growing the past three years and his muscle strength should have increased as well because of that.
Thing that he could have lost from not training 3 years are speed and agility.

As for losing his spirit Restia, i don't think that's really an excuse he managed to get Est and it's been mentioned several times that she is a powerful spirit as well.
Based on all that he should be able to perform better and he could have avoided getting hurt several times.
Sep 29, 2014 4:26 AM

Mar 2012
Aversa said:
Air-Dragon said:

His skill is strange indeed for someone who has been out for three years his skill is really lacking.
We are constantly reminded that he won the tournament suggesting he should have the skill and experience to put up a good fight even if he has been out three years.
He might have been taking it easy in the past three years but his skill drop is just to big.
Even if he hasn't been training in the last 3 years it's suggested that he has been looking for Restia meaning he has been travelling so his muscles and stamina should still be there.
He is also the same age as the girls meaning like them he is in puberty and has been growing the past three years and his muscle strength should have increased as well because of that.
Thing that he could have lost from not training 3 years are speed and agility.

As for losing his spirit Restia, i don't think that's really an excuse he managed to get Est and it's been mentioned several times that she is a powerful spirit as well.
Based on all that he should be able to perform better and he could have avoided getting hurt several times.
I'm going to be a little spoilery a bit.
Some spoiler up to volume 5 if you don't mind to read.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 1, 2014 5:29 AM

Sep 2011
Ellis sister....I HATE YOU! 1 more ep to watch.
Oct 13, 2014 4:47 AM

May 2010
Okay I don't even know why people hate Claire anymore. I have seen a lot worse tsundere being liked more than her, it's not even funny. I see a lot more depth in her as compared to someone like Est (so far)

Anyways, loved Ellis a lot more this episode, she is definitely in my top 3 now.
Oct 19, 2014 6:36 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Episode a tad obvious, except for some part of the story, I would have preferred that the protagonist in the plot was Ellis or Fianna, but not Claire, too Tsudere and loli, AH!
Drawings and animations are not bad, comes the finale.
Yay!
There was a bit of potential in this anime, but it is left to bribe the usual cliches and become anonymous as others of the same kind, the way I think.

mrazianz said:
Am I the only one that hates Claire

I do not believe
Dec 16, 2014 7:48 PM

Nov 2014
did you guys notice that? 13:12 When Kamito injured,Claire take his clothes off but she did not take his gloves off? what is the reason???? what a stupid scene? if you are Claire,will you not take off the gloves?
Where Words Fail, Music Speaks.

-Han Christian Anderson
Jan 2, 2015 9:39 PM
Dec 2014
Does anyone know what the song was called from 18:00 to 20:00?
watched: akame ga kill, AOT, zero no tsukaima, toradora, hidan no aria,SAO I, infinite stratos

watching:Fairy tail, seiken tsukai no world break
Jan 7, 2015 8:29 PM

Dec 2013
Kamito must be deaf...
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 10, 2015 6:38 AM

May 2014
The team is formed ... finally! Time for the big battle. Well i hoped to see Kamito fight using Restia but I guess that won't happen any time soon..

PriestSlayer said:
Kamito must be deaf...
Yeah, he's pretty dense -_-
Feb 7, 2015 3:47 PM

Nov 2014
Yay Rinslet & Ellis are finally on Team Scarlet...been waiting for that to happen xD

Ready for Team Scarlet to take down Team Velsaria and let that stuck up arrogant Velsaria get beaten again lol :3
Apr 1, 2016 5:32 AM

Nov 2012
Well, what do you know? It seems Claire can admit her faults. That put her above bunch of tsunderes I know.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Apr 1, 2016 7:56 AM

Jun 2015
Already done watching the anime :D
It was nice.
Apr 24, 2020 6:45 AM

Feb 2018
Kamito can't fight to the next match, sad.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

169 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:32 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2014

90 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:20 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2014

67 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2014

74 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 5:02 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2014

75 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.