Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2014 3:43 AM

May 2014
batossai said:
meh..... so this is it? people were saying that tatsuya would go full beast mode, all he did is slap his belt a few times and shot his gun. Hella over hyped.

Also whats up with these side characters taking up so much screen time, dont get me wrong they are ok, but this is the second to last episode it doesnt make sense to give underdeveloped characters so much screen time, when it could have been used to display tatsuya's full potential. All in all a disappointing episode, i was excited at the end of last week's episode but that excitement was short lived, looks like this show will continue to be underwhelming to the very end.

Because...sorry lost the will to defend the anime further :(
Sep 21, 2014 3:54 AM
Sep 2014
Who needs a doctor when you have tatsuya on your side, spamming the regeneration skill.
Sep 21, 2014 4:00 AM

Dec 2011
This is exactly why I really want Yokohama arc to be in Season 2.
They butchered too many scenes here, and this part is supposed to be one of the best part in Yokohama arc, should have put it in two separate episodes. Sigh.....

I agree that Cocytus was such a disappointment, well...
. Cocytus is a very powerful and frightening spell, even just reading the description in the LN send a shiver down my spine.

And also, they owe an explanation for the Regrowth. At the very least, the viewer should know that there's a big 'sacrifice' for Tatsuya when doing that.

And, I don't need to start with Erika......

Next week the final episode, a bit hard to see how they would put
into action...
Sep 21, 2014 4:16 AM

Jul 2014
Can someone who reads the LNs explain something to me? How did Tats have the data on the dead students previous body condition to revive them? When he revived himself, he brought himself to the previous healthy point, I assume he has "info" stored inside him as to how exactly his body was when it was last healthy. But how did he have the info on how those two guys' bodies were when they were last healthy? I assume his spell works like "restore pc to previous working condition" so it needs info on the previous working condition to activate. Am I missing something?

Also, was George's portrayal changed from the LN or was his scene that much homolust in the LN as well?
Sep 21, 2014 4:23 AM

May 2014
WhipItGood said:
Can someone who reads the LNs explain something to me? How did Tats have the data on the dead students previous body condition to revive them? When he revived himself, he brought himself to the previous healthy point, I assume he has "info" stored inside him as to how exactly his body was when it was last healthy. But how did he have the info on how those two guys' bodies were when they were last healthy? I assume his spell works like "restore pc to previous working condition" so it needs info on the previous working condition to activate. Am I missing something?

Also, was George's portrayal changed from the LN or was his scene that much homolust in the LN as well?

From LN [spoiler]
"The name of the magic is 'Regrowth'. Changes in the Eidos can be rewound
up to 24 hours in the past, copying and rewriting the Eidos from before any
damages or harm from external sources were incurred, then using Magic
Sequences to rewrite the current Eidos. The rewritten target will adhere to
the updated information and restore itself to before any harm was suffered."

"The effects of magic are not eternal because the restorative powers of Eidos
are at work. The restorative power of the Eidos tries to revert itself to before
any external alterations occurred. However, the rewritten Eidos from
'Regrowth' is only the target's own information from before. If you're being
rewritten by your own Eidos, there is no need to revert to the time of injury
and will remain in this world in a state where the injury never happened. All
of this becomes as if nothing had ever happened."

"It's practically instantaneous. In addition, the target is not restricted to
biological organisms. Onii-sama can restore anything, regardless of whether
it's the human body or a piece of machinery."

"Onii-sama reviews the catalogue of changes in the Eidos to completely copy
the Eidos. To do this, he must read all the stored information regarding the
Eidos."

"Pain is not read from an intellectual perspective. The feeling of pain, the
signals of pain that travel through the injured body's nervous system, are
directly transferred to your own side as direct information. That information
does not pass through the brain, but is directly imprinted on your mind."

"Furthermore, all of that is condensed into an instant as it is transmitted. For
example... In this situation, the time elapsed between Isori-senpai being
wounded and Onii-sama arriving to use magic was approximately 30
seconds. Onii-sama used about 0.2 seconds to review all the changes in the
Eidos. In that brief instance, the condensed pain that weighed on Oniisama's
mind is about 150 times Isori-senpai's suffering."
Sep 21, 2014 4:30 AM

Jul 2014
darkreaperix said:
WhipItGood said:

From LN

You summed that pretty well, how do you feel about Cocytus magic ?

Sep 21, 2014 4:46 AM

May 2014
Seiryuu2 said:

It sucked and looked wrong,like everything was in this ep.1 OL ep could have salvaged the last arc but they didn't do it :(

as for George it did have that kind of Yaoi feel between them and Masaki :heh
Sep 21, 2014 4:51 AM

Jan 2014
lol, that's it? I was expecting some over the top OPness by Tatsuya and all we got was some belt slamming and that boring Jesus-style healing power? Lame.

At least I still like Mayumi.
Sep 21, 2014 5:02 AM

Jul 2014
darkreaperix said:
Seiryuu2 said:

It sucked and looked wrong,like everything was in this ep.1 OL ep could have salvaged the last arc but they didn't do it :(

as for George it did have that kind of Yaoi feel between them and Masaki :heh

Yups, you are right. It looks very wrong and very suck -_______-
Madhouse y u do diz to us (LN reader)

Sep 21, 2014 5:10 AM

Mar 2014
This show is getting pretty brutal with Masaki blewing everybody up

But the most surprising part is that Tatsuya, he is like God or something, i eman he just healed up Kei and regrew Kirihara legs. Is there anything this guy cannot do !!!?
Sep 21, 2014 5:21 AM

Jan 2014
ChromiumSX said:
Is there anything this guy cannot do !!!?

Getting beaten and die? I think that's impossbile for Godsuya.
Sep 21, 2014 5:53 AM

Apr 2011
Does Tatsuya have the ability to annihilate the entire Japan?
Sep 21, 2014 7:26 AM

May 2014
Magito said:

[spoiler]

I think he can blow up half of Japan with one shot of MB.
Sep 21, 2014 8:08 AM
Oct 2012
BeatzMe said:
ChromiumSX said:
Is there anything this guy cannot do !!!?

Getting beaten and die? I think that's impossbile for Godsuya.

The Magic that Miyuki revealed could kill Tatsuya, though you would have never have known it from how they showed it.

I understand that things need to be cut in an adaption, but that could have been animated in the same time if they had only had a bit of imagination:

Wide scene with Muyuki suddenly landing in a burst of electrical interference, the guerrillas are moving in the background Kanon is crying Mari is moving, Miyuki raises her hand, an pulse spreads outwards, all the enemies stop moving, all her allies take an extra step before looking up at Miyuki in fear. Miyuki lowers head with a sad smile then she jumps up to call Oniisama.

Or consequently they could have shown the scene from Erika's pov as she also had jumped out of the helicopter behind Miyuki.
Sep 21, 2014 8:43 AM

Jan 2011
I think they did a good job animating Kirihara and Kei getting shot. Despite having read the LN, I still felt a chill run through me in that scene. Kind of a refreshing slap in the face reminding you that the circumstances are dire. (Well, at least until God shows up and reverses everything :P)
Sep 21, 2014 8:53 AM

Jul 2014
Never ceases to impress me every episode, filler or not. Actually, I've just been converted into a fanboy. しょうがないよ。

Sep 21, 2014 9:48 AM

Jun 2014
nice ep, btw tatsuya save & load skill is op
Sep 21, 2014 10:14 AM

Jan 2014
"The conqueror has come, armored by the storms and commanding lightning..."
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 21, 2014 10:37 AM

May 2011
well, another disappointing adaptation. if this anime ever get season 2, i really wish they give it to another studio.
Sep 21, 2014 11:02 AM
Apr 2012
Another phenomenal episode of Mahouka that again demonstrates why this series is anime of the year. That is in no doubt. Masaki was so badass in this episode, tearing through the enemy like nothing, as expected of the crimson prince. Tatsuya was badass as well, that healing ability was fantastic and within reason as well. Hell almost everyone who had some action was freaking badass in this episode. This is how you do action people. 12/10 episode. Only 1 more left :(
Sep 21, 2014 11:33 AM

May 2008
silencely said:
Who needs a doctor when you have tatsuya on your side, spamming the regeneration skill.

He can't go spamming that everywhere because the ability a drawback.

KuroZweiSep 21, 2014 11:37 AM
Sep 21, 2014 12:20 PM

May 2007
I kind of like mahouka but what rubs me the wrong way is that it seems so one-sided. Doesn't the enemy have people on the level of atleast Erika or something? This is like a boring bloodbath with some lucky shots from the enemy >__<
Sep 21, 2014 12:37 PM

Apr 2009
Hahaha, this show is so bad.
Stale action, even more OP Tatsuya and all the usual crap we got every other week.
This author must have a serious inferiority complex if the only thing he can do is letting Tatsuya handle everything and being literally Jesus.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Sep 21, 2014 12:49 PM

Mar 2013
Tatsuya did not just kill that one guy with the RPG, he erase him form existence. Overdoing it a bit.
Sep 21, 2014 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Mostly a good episode, they did Masaki very well, and the fluidity of the episode was done right, but as I have been saying 20 episodes I think now, they continue to go out of their way to minimize Erika and Miyuki.

While they showed Orochimaru, there was nothing in there about how Erika receiving this sword was her official acceptance into the Chiba family nor again just how happy she is with it and with having the chance to kill people. It's like the adapters are afraid that they will lose fans if they divert from "Cute Erika" ignoring that this isn't the reason readers like Erika.

Miyuki's scene was all wrong, we got absolutely no sense of how powerful and terrifying her spell and indeed she is. First when she jumped out of the helicopter her magical interference was so powerful that no one could cast magic (including Mari), second it doesn't "freeze" their bodies, it freezes their minds. Third it is omnidirectional, the attackers were not in convenient mass. Fourth everyone felt it, so it should have been animated like a pulse. Fifth, everyone outside of Erika were terrified by the spell and her as well as they should be: she can look at people and they die. She doesn't need a CAD (they at least showed that properly), it kiills who she wants and spares who she wants, its a magic so far outside of the normal realm that the reaction should have been animated.

Perhaps these are minor points, but for me both scenes were favorites of mine and I think both would have been good scenes to spend a little more time on.

Been agreeing with you on most points since the early episodes of this anime.
I swear, even though I haven't read up to the current arc, just by watching this and from the background provided by LN readers, you can already see just how much of the adaptation has been butchered, and how only small additions could have made this so much better.

First, I swear, this entire episode lacked something extremely important: Tension. Literally all we did was watch a show with people walking around everywhere like they were taking a casual stroll in the park.
Even the battle scenes lacked tension. No one was really having a hard time in dealing with the invasion. It seemed like those kids would be completely fine in dealing with things on their own, no parental supervision required at all.
It wasn't until Kirihara got his leg blown off that I felt like they were actually in a fight, and even then all it took was less than 1 minute to dispel any and all tension from the show yet again with Miyuki hailing Tatsuya like she was hailing a taxi down on 5th Avenue, Tatsuya flying in, taking two looks at both sempais and then "whoosh" point CAD, "click", heal, repeat. It didn't even show the girlfriends anxious or worried about them afterwards, all four of them on the ground look like they just woke up from some sort of dream instead. Where's the tension in that?!?

Then for the explanation of the more complex magic, seriously if they wanted to, they could have just made a Tatsuya voice-over during the magic to provide a small info-dump for said magic, I doubt any fans would have any issue if said magic were explained properly in the process of it being casted (sort of like Suzuka during her 9SC event, but shorter).

As for the animation for their signature combat moves, I too am playing the mobile "Lost Zero" game, and whilst I haven't read up to that point in the novels, I can already swear that in comparison, the game animation for Erika's move was way more spectacular, way more flashy, and didn't even take half a second to animate properly. So why the heck did it look like she was just swinging a huge yellow banana in this episode??? It looked so dumb and so out of place... In fact, if we threw all the animation for those combat moves from the game into the anime, I swear it's be THAT much more spectacular! They pretty much gimped the animation of any and all magic in this arc.

It's seriously disappointing.

That said, I still wish they could come out with a second season to further adapt the rest of the novels, because despite all the flaws, I still think this story deserves to be told in its entirety.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 21, 2014 2:44 PM

May 2013
I laughed hard. That was the most hilarious episode till now.[list]
[*]Scene with Tatsuya putting on his mobile suit felt a bit like mahou shoujo transformation.
[*]That Masaki and George yaoi moment...
[*]I haven't seen so much useless mechas in anime before. Machine guns and chainsaw? Someone played Warhammer 40k way too much. Why even bother to waste resources on something like that?
[*]And how are they cutting those machines in half with so short swords?
[*]Beware Japan, Chinese released Pokemons! Seriously, what the hell. In previous ep that stupid magical girl bow and now...
[*]And then comes Juumonji with his speech taken out from most pathetic American movies.
[*]Um, why are those purple Pokemons just standing instead of attacking Masaki, when he is obliterating GAA soldiers?
[*]Cocytus in instant. Good that Madhouse skipped wanking Miyuki.
[*]And Tatsuya descends from sky and wipes out the last lefovers of tension... How can one person be so much anticlimatic?
[list]
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
Sep 21, 2014 2:48 PM

Jun 2012
That was awesome.
Sep 21, 2014 2:51 PM

Feb 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
Hahaha, this show is so bad.
Stale action, even more OP Tatsuya and all the usual crap we got every other week.
This author must have a serious inferiority complex if the only thing he can do is letting Tatsuya handle everything and being literally Jesus.
You're wrong, this anime is actually an adaptation of the bible. It's literally the greatest story ever told.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2014 3:03 PM

May 2013
darkreaperix said:
Magito said:

Sep 21, 2014 3:24 PM

Jul 2014
Quickly went trough this episode in faint hope that the schoolcast will finally get at least some of the long deserved suffering from the attack, but nope, fat chance, everybody got restored.
Ichijo is mildly intersting, it's sad that they didn't capitalise on the reaction the others had to his method of saving them.

Those who are familiar with LNs, please, tell me, will strong enemy mages finally appear soon?
Sep 21, 2014 3:26 PM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Quickly went trough this episode in faint hope that the schoolcast will finally get at least some of the long deserved suffering from the attack, but nope, fat chance, everybody got restored.
Ichijo is mildly intersting, it's sad that they didn't capitalise on the reaction the others had to his method of saving them.

Those who are familiar with LNs, please, tell me, will strong enemy mages finally appear soon?

Not in this arc. Next episode should be epic though if Madhouse don't fuck up the main scene
Sep 21, 2014 3:28 PM

May 2013
deadoptimist said:

Strongest Chinese magician shown in the series was already curbstomped...
Sep 21, 2014 3:29 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Not in this arc. Next episode should be epic though if Madhouse don't fuck up the main scene

I guess, I'll rewind through it too then. What I want to see is at least some of the annoying Tatsuya's friends reduced to bloody pulp, but there is no hope for it, right?

jakkubus said:

Was that feminine yellow-eyed one beaten already too?
Sep 21, 2014 3:32 PM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

I guess, I'll rewind through it too then. What I want to see is at least some of the annoying Tatsuya's friends reduced to bloody pulp, but there is no hope for it, right?

jakkubus said:

You really don't want that to happen. Trust me you REALLY DON'T
Sep 21, 2014 3:35 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
You really don't want that to happen. Trust me you REALLY DON'T

For the fear of angering the allmighty Tatsuya?
Sep 21, 2014 3:37 PM

May 2013
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

Abandon all hope, dude.

jakkubus said:

Nope, I meant that guy:
Sep 21, 2014 3:39 PM

Jul 2014
jakkubus said:
Abandon all hope, dude.

...as I thought. Thanks for telling me in advance, man.

jakkubus said:
Nope, I meant that guy:

Ah. Was he really the strongest? I thought that the bishounen is the strongest as usual.
Sep 21, 2014 3:46 PM

May 2013
deadoptimist said:
jakkubus said:
Abandon all hope, dude.

jakkubus said:
Nope, I meant that guy:

Ah. Was he really the strongest? I thought that the bishounen is the strongest as usual.

I recall him only having some stealth power, when Lu Gonghu supposedly was in close combat world class (and yet he was so easily taken down).
Sep 21, 2014 4:02 PM

Jul 2014
jakkubus said:
I recall him only having some stealth power, when Lu Gonghu supposedly was in close combat world class (and yet he was so easily taken down).

The whole fight was kinda lame, as far as I recall. It's a pity.
Sep 21, 2014 4:06 PM

Jul 2008
jakkubus said:
darkreaperix said:

jakkubus said:
deadoptimist said:

Abandon all hope, dude.

That is also correct, everyone is protected with a thick plot armor in Mahouka except characters that were introduced in some flashback that you never saw before, those usually die.
Sep 21, 2014 4:11 PM

Jul 2008
jakkubus said:
deadoptimist said:

The first time Lu gonghu fought in the hospital, he was against one of the strongest sword user in the entire world.
When he fought against Mayumi, Mari and Tatsuya if it wasn't for our lord and savior onii-sama using gram demolition, he would have killed the two girls effortlessly even while being wounded. One of Lu gonghu's specialty is body fortification, you might say it's like a magic armor, strip him down of that and he's just a normal human. That's how much gram demolition is a broken spell.

Also
Sep 21, 2014 4:11 PM

Apr 2008
Shangetsu said:
jakkubus said:

jakkubus said:

Abandon all hope, dude.

That is also correct, everyone is protected with a thick plot armor in Mahouka except characters that were introduced in some flashback that you never saw before, those usually die.

Sep 21, 2014 4:16 PM

Jul 2008
Darklight0303 said:
Shangetsu said:

Sep 21, 2014 6:15 PM

Jul 2012
The MVP award for this episode goes to Tatsuya for his role as Jesus. He was called down from heaven by his little sister to save those who have fallen.

Great episode!!!
Sep 21, 2014 7:12 PM
Oct 2010
I've just realize the priority of perfect in this anime.

If tatsuya is in the scene he's the perfect one.

If he isn't but miyuki is then she's the perfect one

If neither are present then first high are the perfect ones.

It's quite crazy when you think about it.

On a more serious note, why would these dudes attack magicians without using cast jamming (Yeah I was paying attention to the earlier episodes) or some sort of anti-magic tech? Also I can't get over the combat ability of these guys... it's one thing with Tatsuya and Crimson Prince.. shit even Jumonji.. but the rest? Not to mention why do their magicians suck so much ass compared to teenagers? The level of training and experience just simply shouldn't be there. Also what the fuck with this dude literally being jesus in the end there.. wtf?
Sep 21, 2014 7:26 PM
Oct 2012
skudoops said:
On a more serious note, why would these dudes attack magicians without using cast jamming (Yeah I was paying attention to the earlier episodes)

Because Cast Jamming doesn't work against strong magicians, and it is very expensive, and because it is expensive it would pinpoint that the GAA is behind the attack (there are not too many ancient civilizations at high altitude in the world (remember episode 8 I believe)). This was supposed to be a raid not the prelude to an invasion, as such the GAA went out of its way to create plausible deniability.

skudoops said:
Not to mention why do their magicians suck so much ass compared to teenagers? The level of training and experience just simply shouldn't be there.

Training and elan mean nothing if you French knights going up against English longbows or CSA Calvary against a Gatling gun or for that matter a strong person going up against a "Smith and Wesson Equalizer".

The basic premise of this show is that magicians are weapons, and very similar to weapons there is a great deal of weapon development going on. But with mere weapons you are hampered by physics, magic is not, hence the great fear that the GAA is showing.

skudoops said:
Also what the fuck with this dude literally being jesus in the end there.. wtf?

This has been shown twice already. I thought you said you were "paying attention".
Sep 21, 2014 7:41 PM
Oct 2010
Takuan_Soho said:

Because Cast Jamming doesn't work against strong magicians, and it is very expensive, and because it is expensive it would pinpoint that the GAA is behind the attack (there are not too many ancient civilizations at high altitude in the world (remember episode 8 I believe)). This was supposed to be a raid not the prelude to an invasion, as such the GAA went out of its way to create plausible deniability.

But why would they blame the GAA? If a shitty terrorist group could get hold of the tech why would they suddenly assume it was the GAA? If anything the special forces magicians and mecha would more likely make GAA suspects than cast jamming which would have made the most sense to bring along because they would have been able to at least stop the HS students from fighting back (as tatsuya demonstrated when he stopped their spells in the first confrontation and when he stopped the one dude in the gym) and by the blanche group.

Takuan_Soho said:

Training and elan mean nothing if you French knights going up against English longbows or CSA Calvary against a Gatling gun or for that matter a strong person going up against a "Smith and Wesson Equalizer".

The basic premise of this show is that magicians are weapons, and very similar to weapons there is a great deal of weapon development going on. But with mere weapons you are hampered by physics, magic is not, hence the great fear that the GAA is showing.

This doesn't address my point at all, I was asking why does the enemy magicians suck so bad they are losing to high schoolers, this isn't two different types of units/weapons fighting each other, it's magician vs magician. I mean even the special forces guy lost to them.

Takuan_Soho said:

This has been shown twice already. I thought you said you were "paying attention".

When was the first time he repaired other people to that extent? Maybe I'm forgetting here but I only remembered him repairing himself when the crimson prince put too much power into a spell. The other time he only did some preliminary healing to someone's bones not on the level of healing a blown off leg...
GD1551Sep 21, 2014 7:46 PM
Sep 21, 2014 9:09 PM
Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:

When was the first time he repaired other people to that extent? Maybe I'm forgetting here but I only remembered him repairing himself when the crimson prince put too much power into a spell. The other time he only did some preliminary healing to someone's bones not on the level of healing a blown off leg...[/quote]

in the anime he used it twice however it was always on himself.....When his sis attacked him in the basement and when he got hit by mosaki attack in monolith. Either way its the "same spell" just different targets

oh and its not exactly healing.....he's just rewinding the Edios of a target back to a point before damage was taken. (Saying this now because the animators are probably going to butch this next week)
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Sep 21, 2014 9:44 PM
Oct 2012
skudoops said:
But why would they blame the GAA? If a shitty terrorist group could get hold of the tech why would they suddenly assume it was the GAA?

Don't forget that Tatsuya was able to identify the origin with just 4 or 5 rings (that is how rare the element needed to cast jam is), now imagine how many rings the "invaders" would have needed in order to make much of a difference in this type of running battle. Hundreds of rings would have been needed, and the scale involved would have been what made it clear who was involved.

skudoops said:
If anything the special forces magicians and mecha would more likely make GAA suspects than cast jamming which would have made the most sense to bring along because they would have been able to at least stop the HS students from fighting back (as tatsuya demonstrated when he stopped their spells in the first confrontation and when he stopped the one dude in the gym) and by the blanche group.

No, the animation I believe made it clear (if not the books sure do) that there is a lot of surplus military hardware out there, so the mecha wouldn't have been much of a clue. As for Magicians, if they have fairly standard powers then again it would not have been much of a signature. Had the GAA sent in their strategic level magician that would have been a clue.

skudoops said:
This doesn't address my point at all, I was asking why does the enemy magicians suck so bad they are losing to high schoolers, this isn't two different types of units/weapons fighting each other, it's magician vs magician. I mean even the special forces guy lost to them

Actually my point does. Magic is increasing with each generation. Which is why so many high school students are already engaged. The governments WANT young magicians because they are more powerful than their parents. So the prior generation are breech loaders, the young generation are rifles. There is no comparison (as Lee learned at Gettysburg).

skudoops said:
When was the first time he repaired other people to that extent? Maybe I'm forgetting here but I only remembered him repairing himself when the crimson prince put too much power into a spell. The other time he only did some preliminary healing to someone's bones not on the level of healing a blown off leg...

The other time was when Miyuki attacked him, but when he healed himself his wounds included several ruptured organs, so it wasn't as if he didn't heal quite serious injuries. Now I will agree that they didn't show that he could "heal" others, but the principle between healing himself and healing others was the same, so assuming he could only heal himself was a false assumption.

Edit: yes I know he doesn't "heal" them, but outside of being exact for all intents it is a heal, so why not call it this instead of going into "restoring".
Sep 21, 2014 10:24 PM

Aug 2013
That move Miyuki did...was that Cocytus? Because it wasn't as uh...I hate to use the word epic but it wasn't as epic as I imagined. I mean the way it was described in the LN was kind of frightening.

deanzel said:
And that ending sequence was hilarious. Onii-sama was like...

LOL! If I wasn't an LN-reader, this would have been 100x funnier haha.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - 4 minutes ago

0 by Zyro_Plaze »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.