Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 15, 2014 10:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
>Let's do this.
So the Minimum users are really on the move this time...

I got this weird Tokyo ESP feeling right now since they are declaring a revolution against the world. Hajime was awesome this episode but things are getting out of control. Did Nice die from that stab? Yikes.
Stark700Sep 15, 2014 1:46 PM
Sep 15, 2014 11:54 AM
Jan 2013
hmm it is interesting so in the end Art had very Buddhist goal
creating world of no desires.

Buddhism and Christianity tells that ego creates desire and desire creates sin. If you free yourself of ego and desires you achieve Nirvana a state of not wanting anything you simply are happy though you dont have anything. -

I myself dont know if ego and wanting sth is necessary wrong, it gives hapiness but after some time it goes away and in the end we want sth more, but as long we wont hurt others I guess it should not be a problem of wanting sth as long as it does not hurt others

or is it better to not want anything and meditate whole life as you can also be happy this way, but at the same time this vision of world seems kinda creepy ;o people not doing anything just happy kinda like Huxley nightmare
rikuhodSep 15, 2014 11:59 AM
Sep 15, 2014 12:13 PM
Sep 2012
I don't feel bad for Art. I don't think he will survive even if he does how will he earn forgiveness? I just can't stand him right now, he is very self righteous.
Sep 15, 2014 12:39 PM
Jan 2013
well as i have written earlier he is not self righteous in fact he is very selfless like Moral in creepy way though xD
and like Moral nobody asked him for this
Sep 15, 2014 1:04 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Never knew Art had a little brother. He almost looked like a trap. O.o

So, Master used to be a part of the Minimum Agency Lab? Good to see how resolute he was to save Hajime and even took Koneko along with him to build Cafe Nowhere.

> "Let's do this shit!" XD
Sakuraba's song sure is deadly, but it had a nice ring to it too!

I was hoping Honey's dad would finally die. This guy is annoying. >.<
Ishigami isn't such a bad villain; though at least he gave those soldiers an onsen bath while killing them in process. XD

Had a feeling Art would soon betray Freemum for his selfish purpose. Damn, he's badass; subdued all 3 of them in an instant!

So, did Nice finally die this time or is it another troll? I say it's the latter.
A bit sad to see all the people including Minimum Holders have been engulfed by the side effects of the chain reaction Hajime has started..

Good episode. Did I just hear Moral voice in the next episode's PV? O.o

Sep 15, 2014 1:16 PM
Jan 2011
So, Is Birthday dead, has Art really killed Nice?

In the end Art did betrayed the Freemums.

One more to go.
Sep 15, 2014 1:20 PM
Jul 2013
Hamatora is not great, but this conclusion is very good for this type of anime, i like the episode, i expect good things of the final chapter.
Sep 15, 2014 1:26 PM

Aug 2013
Okay, what the hell happenned???

I promise, if Nice dies I'll hate this anime forever.
Sep 15, 2014 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
I never knew Art had a little brother.

Art betrayed Freemum.

Let's hope Nice isn't dead this time.
Sep 15, 2014 2:01 PM

Jul 2013
kinda missed the opening, but what an episode. pretty brutal too, all those deads. I expected that Art would betray Freemum, but not that this was his goal... and please don't tell me Birthday and Nice died... ;-;
wow I'm so curious for the next and last episode. argg. I really hope that Art doesn't die, but well... that's something I can only hope for. happy end? I hope so, but I think not.
Sep 15, 2014 2:14 PM

Oct 2011
My reaction 0 {} 0

Please Skill appear !!!!!! Reset everything OMG this is a nightmare T______T
Sep 15, 2014 2:54 PM

Nov 2007
Young friends. No OP.

Learning about Hajime-chan minimum. Oh, that guy was one of the scientists.

Freenum group causing terrorism, for ex-police, but he paralyzed him.

Ogata-san's character's nickname for Kitamura-san's character: Oppai-chan, and she just let Hajime-chan go.

Killing him again? So that Hajime-chan will release her minimum. Everyone losing the minimum and are laughing stupidly.

That preview... is he going to...? One more ep.
tsubasaloverSep 15, 2014 2:58 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 15, 2014 2:58 PM

Mar 2013
If Nice is really dead, this would turn to be the worst second season ever. Seriously.
Anyway, intense, totally brutal episode.
Sep 15, 2014 3:08 PM
Jul 2012
Well that was interesting... It was only a matter of time before Art betrayed the Freemums but I didn't expect him to actually shed blood. That's payback for Gasquet!
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Sep 15, 2014 3:26 PM
Feb 2014
I hope Nice isn't dead, that'd be one of the worst things EVER! I mean, they like fake killed him off, and I hope everyone gets their minimum powers back.
Sep 15, 2014 3:27 PM

Jul 2010
Art having a younger brother called Skill!
A lot happened this episode. Learning that Master was part of the research team which he decided to abandon everything to save Hajime and Koneko!
That singing minimum, what an opening with that line. A power that does not allow others to leave or they would die.
Ishigami wanting to be the ruler of the city. Dealing with the government's special forces like it was nothing.
Ishigami with his group getting killed by Art.
Art stabbed Nice so Hajime's minimum would activate to its full power. To cleanse the world from having minimum and desire. To be a selfless world, didn't see that coming!
Hope Nice survives somehow.
Sep 15, 2014 3:45 PM

Jun 2008
Well I really do hope Nice isn't dead, he survived that gun shot to the heart as a kid right after Hajime used her minimum so maybe that's what's going to happen again. There was that bright white light next to the dark purple one. I'm guessing Nice may have another minimum he might not know about that can bring him back to life. Similar to the one Art seems to have. Because I still don't know how the hell he survived that, he was clearly dead.

Art sacrificed to much if you ask me, there is no hope for him having a good end in my opinion. Too many innocent people have died because of him.
Sep 15, 2014 3:54 PM

Jun 2013
wel that was bloody and more about the past
Sep 15, 2014 4:00 PM

Jan 2014
Guys, think for a sec. Nice had the strongest minimum after he was hit by the nihilist the first time. However, he shouldn't have had the ability at all. There is more to Nice's or Hajime's minimum. Anyone have thoughts on this?
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Sep 15, 2014 4:05 PM

Mar 2012
Lol, Art is a good guy or a bad guy? Confusing.~

Fucked up ending.
Sep 15, 2014 5:01 PM

Apr 2014
Art will probably die next week.

One thing I don't get is how Art still has all those minimums that he injected into himself. Does the Nihilist ability not work on him? Since Saikyou said something about him being the last one with powers.
Sep 15, 2014 5:27 PM

Aug 2013
Nice isn't dead. He'll probably pop out in a comedic fashion next time just as he always does.

Can't stand Art. What a self-righteous *expletives*.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 15, 2014 6:20 PM

Jul 2014
I think it might be possible that Nice survives since in the preview for the final episode someone says, "How does it feel to be reborn?"
Sep 15, 2014 6:41 PM

Oct 2013
uran10 said:
Guys, think for a sec. Nice had the strongest minimum after he was hit by the nihilist the first time. However, he shouldn't have had the ability at all. There is more to Nice's or Hajime's minimum. Anyone have thoughts on this?

I like where this theory is going.

b1GZZ said:
Lol, Art is a good guy or a bad guy? Confusing.~

Fucked up ending.

It's not over till it's over.

xchee said:
Nice isn't dead. He'll probably pop out in a comedic fashion next time just as he always does.

Everything will be daijobu...?

Maaan this episode blew my mind in so many ways! Boss and Koneko had backstory? Boss had hair?? Wooah so many civilian deaths! Are they seriously gonna kill everyone? Three saved the oppai! Art had a sis- HE'S A GUY?? Waht? Did Art just kill everyone? Is Nice dead- again? Wadafuuuu is even going on anymore?

Man at this rate this anime will end up the same as the Cafe:

Nowhere.

Man that was really bad. But seriously, with plot development like this episode instead of filler, Re: Hamatora is actually getting

Somewhere.

Ok ok I'll stop now. But I really do hope they give us an awesome mind-****ing episode next week or at least tie up all lose ends.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Sep 15, 2014 10:24 PM
Sep 2014
Best rapper ever :3
Sep 16, 2014 3:59 AM

Jul 2013
I think the Nihlism minimum has actually taken effect on Art. Too happy and everything, just like everyone else. Whatever, I hope Art and that Saikyou bitch gets their just karma. Did it effect her too? I have this CRAZY theory about her...

Still, I wished Hajime just picked her up and threw out of the frick'in window before actually.

Boss and Koneko getting some backstory was interesting though. Those spec ops dudes absolutely pathetic. 19th century tactics much? At least have some snipers.

This better end well.
HalfMetalPriestSep 16, 2014 4:04 AM
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 16, 2014 7:34 AM

Oct 2011
HalfMetalJacket said:
I have this CRAZY theory about Saikyou...

Could you please elaborate? I think she's really powerful and I have this lingering feeling of dread that she will somehow become/create the villain for a third season, since I don't think the show will end with next week's episode. Maybe Moral will come back since we heard his voice in the preview?!

By the way, I wonder why Momoka didn't lose her desires like what happened to Murasaki, Ratio, Honey, her dad, Three and everyone else... She looked totally unaffected. I hope she will be affected because it would be bullsh*t if she weren't.
Sep 16, 2014 11:42 AM

Mar 2012
With the way this episode ended, I expect a full-on comedy for the final episode.
Sep 16, 2014 12:22 PM
Jul 2013
Wow, that was a brutal episode...

But more than that, I'm surprised everyone forgot about Art's little brother... I mean, come on, he visited his grave in season 1, which is also where Moral originally 'killed' Art. Do you guys really have that short of a memory?
Sep 16, 2014 1:46 PM

Jul 2012
Yup, an 8/10 is now more likely.

TravSavage said:
With the way this episode ended, I expect a full-on comedy for the final episode.

LOL, this so much xD
Sep 16, 2014 2:26 PM
Nov 2013
BlueOla said:
But more than that, I'm surprised everyone forgot about Art's little brother.?

So do i O.o i was waiting to know more about him from the first season but they said nothing about what happened to him!

Ishigami is that stupid ! I mean, i expected more from him i though he was going to understand Art's real motivation ( it was so predictable x_x )
Sep 16, 2014 3:03 PM

Oct 2013
uran10 said:

Of course there should be something more to their minimums. They wouldn't slip up and make an ENORMOUS plot hole.
Sep 16, 2014 3:43 PM

Nov 2012
Kitoge said:
uran10 said:

Of course there should be something more to their minimums. They wouldn't slip up and make an ENORMOUS plot hole.

Agreed. Hope it gets touched on or explained in more detail next ep!
Sep 16, 2014 3:44 PM

Apr 2014
Art. What. The. HELL!!! I seriously want to kill him right now...
There're some screws wrong with your head man! Get it together!!! I don't think this is the world that your brother wants.

I hope Nice won't die :( Please let it be a troll like last time.

It feels so weird seeing people laughing like that, especially with Ratio laughing on Birthday's near death bed.
Sep 16, 2014 4:53 PM

Jul 2013
Ryuu_Hou-ou said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
I have this CRAZY theory about Saikyou...

Could you please elaborate? I think she's really powerful and I have this lingering feeling of dread that she will somehow become/create the villain for a third season, since I don't think the show will end with next week's episode. Maybe Moral will come back since we heard his voice in the preview?!

By the way, I wonder why Momoka didn't lose her desires like what happened to Murasaki, Ratio, Honey, her dad, Three and everyone else... She looked totally unaffected. I hope she will be affected because it would be bullsh*t if she weren't.

Perhaps Saikyou has already been affected by it, when Hajime first released it. For all we know, she might have been there. Maybe her void is the fact that she no longer feels any desires as a result of the Nihlism minimum.

It's likely tied to why Nice is alive. Perhaps he revives when the Nihlism minimum activates. Maybe he restores people as well, I mean everyone at the facility did not lose their desires for some reason afterwards. Maybe Saikyou was unlucky enough not to recover.

It's not a very coherent theory though, but we'll see.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 16, 2014 5:43 PM
Jul 2012
This episode was just wtf at the end. Sorta anticlimatic to me but I'll see how they wrap up all the missing questions that were popped up in previous episodes. Also, they better fix all the people who have euphoria at the moment.
Sep 16, 2014 7:05 PM
Mar 2013
Yeah I think they are trying to make me not appreciate this anime anymore.

I mean really?

So disappointed. Total letdown on this episode.
Sep 16, 2014 9:54 PM

Feb 2014
What the hell, Art.
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

Sep 16, 2014 10:56 PM

Sep 2012
The villain won? WTF !? Did not expect.
Sep 16, 2014 11:52 PM

Mar 2010
only one more episode till the show is over and i still dont know what the heck is art's goal. if its to erase all minimums then why does he want to do that? what does he achieve by erasing all minimums? why did he only start after morel shot him? before morel shot art he was normal and didnt really display his psychotic tendencies. All i can say is that the plot is all over the place.
Sep 17, 2014 2:01 AM
Jan 2011
The bad guy wins?!
Sep 17, 2014 5:39 PM

Jul 2011
Fastest revolution ever.
Sep 17, 2014 5:54 PM

Jan 2011
lol well this is pretty much a bad ending huh...not sure i feel about it
Sep 17, 2014 5:57 PM

May 2012
TeckNique said:
Fastest revolution ever.

-shakes head- Poor guy..he saw it coming but couldnt stop him.

AND WTF is up with this ending...Wuuttt...how can they possibly return to time before Art *coughs* To hell with this!!

Well played, Art! Well played! *throws down gloves*
""You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things...
Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest."
- Izaya

Sep 17, 2014 9:19 PM

Sep 2012
Also, the MHs out of that zone(nihilist minimum radius) must be laughing their asses off.
Sep 18, 2014 2:22 PM
Dec 2010
What is it with this season's animes and "supposed anti-heros claiming to fight for a just cause because they suffered in their childhood and think it's perfectly okay to commit mass murder to further their cause"? I mean, Art, Ishigami, that b*stard in Tokyo ESP, seems this season is filled with a-holes like that.
Sep 19, 2014 6:44 PM

Sep 2012
in the end, he is just selfishly doing thing.
i think that is also form of ego, everything he has done is for the sake of his little bro,
selfles? yeah right, after seeing murasaki and doctor laughing off when their friend in a dire situation like that, ain't no way thing is right -_-

and please kill ultimate. saikyou? bullshit, she just have money, and if every human in that area losing their desire, why she hasn't changed?

and without desire and ego, humanity will not progress.
Sep 20, 2014 1:49 AM
Apr 2014
Somehow I have the feeling they just want to kill the main character in this show. It's basically the first season all over again. Besides that it was way too obvious what the goal of Art was(well at least the reasoning behind it is still unclear).

uran10 said:

I was wondering the same when we first saw that memory. Nice shouldn't have had a minimum anymore after their failed escape. I'm wondering how he even survived that.

Hmm I'm curious what we'll see next episode. They can't revive Nice AGAIN(that would be just lame) but it would also suck if he actually died. I hope they tell us the reasoning behind Arts actions but to be honest I don't expect that to happen.
Sep 20, 2014 4:01 AM
Oct 2013
Its getting even worse,
Art is a true piece of shit and it seems like Birthday is Dead ;___;
Another troll there about nice? YES.

Fuck this shit, lets wait for the next episode.
Sep 20, 2014 7:54 AM

Dec 2010
I was right that Art's reasons had to do with his brother. Still, he got manipulated real bad by Saikyou.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

140 by Mishiia »»
Mar 1, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2014

135 by niookookjo »»
Oct 27, 2022 1:23 PM

» The show's message is contradictory

AnimeJunki3 - Oct 9, 2021

1 by Yatsu1689 »»
Oct 10, 2021 6:28 AM

» Is Hamatora a shonen or a seinen?

Sherlupin - Sep 9, 2014

7 by kari-ya »»
Sep 7, 2021 11:30 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2014

45 by DeathMitaka »»
Apr 28, 2018 8:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.