Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]
Dec 17, 2014 1:20 AM

Jul 2014
oh Rayet. wtf? what are you doing? why the hell do you kill the princess?
Jan 23, 2015 9:10 AM

Dec 2009
Uh, damn Rayet......
Feb 14, 2015 11:23 PM

Aug 2010
Interesting development on Count Saazbum (or whatever his name is)

Argh dammit Rayet!!!!
Feb 17, 2015 1:24 PM
Mar 2014
Lmao Inaho's sister wants him to marry the princess for dem big cash, Inko's reaction made it clear she is intrested in Inaho.
Yuki encouraging Rayet to not give up, saying she has still a chance with her litle brother, looks like she play's cupido this epsiode.

Rayet not being able to complete a harder difficulty of the simulation, because she was facing the mecha that killed her father, her lust for revenge is stll as big if not bigger.

The princess looked cute in that school school uniform :3

bastek66 said:
Fucking Rat

That was such an impulsive action, seems like she regreted it after she saw what she has done.
Feb 18, 2015 4:06 PM

Aug 2014
I hate those crazy cunts that go mental just like that. I hope she has a terrible death. I hate her. I hate this. So many feels. Gotta keep watching.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Mar 24, 2015 2:48 PM

Oct 2014
Noo Rayet killed her that crazy bitch.

I hope she's not dead
Apr 4, 2015 9:35 PM

Jun 2014
WTF that ending! Rayet is a bitch! Magbaredge is a bitch too!
Apr 26, 2015 4:28 PM

Jun 2012
Everybody's comments are exactly alike, haha.

Jun 28, 2015 4:26 AM

Aug 2013
Rayet, what the hell did you do
Aug 3, 2015 2:48 PM

Apr 2014
huhu rayet i hate somehow the princess too
he ignores what slaine did for her,what he was taking because of her
all this time she seems so delicate and inocent pfffffffffffffff
probably she´s not died but rayet ..you rock!

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/musubime&sclick=1][IMG]http://cdn.
Dec 23, 2015 12:24 AM

Dec 2012
Oh snap. We got some HLA in the shower. Nice.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 16, 2016 5:57 PM

Feb 2015
For some reason I have the sneaking suspicion that the princess will turn out to be alive next episode...
Aug 15, 2016 5:26 PM

Nov 2015

Wow, every episode is better than the previous. This episode was colorful in a way that brought different tones within the same episode.

In the beginning there was a welcomed comical relief around Inaho being popular with girls, Inko being jealous (I thought she was not into guys) and Yuki being more or less clueless.

Then Marita's trauma... man, that was strong. He could not save his partner but he also had to kill him... That was such an awful experience. [Urobucher cof cof]

And then we have Rayet, suffering some kind of the survivor grief, and channeling all her hate towards the princess in a slightly fanservice imagery scene... where did she got those dog tags? Shit is going down, fast.
Oct 26, 2016 4:53 PM

Apr 2010
That was just...bad. . .
Dec 21, 2016 6:59 PM

Sep 2015
OMG Yuki shouldn't have saved that rat bitch, hope she dies soon. Rip the Princess dying officially ended all hopes of even asking the Emperor to stop war.
Dec 27, 2016 4:17 PM

Jan 2016
ninjastarforcex said:
the princess peach dies?

pls make it happen

I don't like the princess. I know they're going to bring her back tho -.-"
TatyonnaDec 27, 2016 4:20 PM
Jul 11, 2017 1:33 PM

Jul 2015
Rayet is an idiot.

caught in the wonder
Oct 12, 2017 7:42 PM

Jul 2009
I liked the exploration of PTSD, mainly for Marito but also Rayet and how she saw her father die. I was expecting Marito just not being able to save Humeray, I didn't expect that he shot him to quicken his death! Dang, no wonder >_< I appreciate the politics going on, lots of talk about how Vers is being run like the medieval days with lords and being built on a system of fear. Tbh Slaine's "I'm only loyal to the princess" schtick is getting tiresome -_-" I'm pretty sure that Asseylum isn't dead, even though the ship stopped working - it'll be a surprise to me if they actually kill her off. I'm glad to see that Rayet reacted and was astonished at what she did though, instead of just turning into a cold-hearted killer. I just hope they don't turn this into a terrible love triangle with Inaho Asseylum and Slaine ... please just give me one series without a dumb romance subplot T_T
Mar 28, 2018 9:04 PM

Aug 2017
Enough, Rayat is the worst side character in this anime. Now because of her, the ship cannot be used. We know the motivations of Saazbaum. The only good part is Marito. 2/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 12, 2018 5:03 PM
Jun 2016
Aw man that was really unexpected.

Goodbye Princess Seylum - You were our princess :(
May 20, 2018 9:34 AM

Jan 2014
fucking prick, I hate her from the beginning!
Nov 9, 2018 6:42 AM
Mar 2018
aaaand she just killed her. WHY TF DID SHE KILL HER?!?!?!?!!?
Jan 1, 2020 2:03 AM

Aug 2018
If the Princess stays dead, I’m giving this POS a 1 and then forgetting all about it.
Mar 13, 2020 4:26 PM

Feb 2018
I know chicken is expensive xD.
Jun 8, 2020 7:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
LOL what i said before! That redhead girl must do something crazy to Asyllum, and she just do that like that? Idk if she really crazy or dumb. Yeah, i know why she mad, but, killing her while flying? Surely she was dumb af. This show really insane for bringing so much twister like that! I mean, look at the beginning, i don't really understand with that traitor knight reason. He surely trying to manipulate Claine, wake up, boy! Damn, the Marito's trauma gone too far to. Poor that guy, who can't released his shit past. Yeah, its obvious being as a shit past. Im not gonna lie...
Inaho seems not had much screen time here, thats good. But, his sister ranting about popularity not gonna help but laugh so hard. Good job for the joke! Once again, the team goes into some emergency again. Thanks for that redhead girl. Lets see how this battle of ideologism and war of revenged take its end. Ofc Inaho would comes as a fucking terminator in the middle of the war. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 25, 2020 11:34 PM

Aug 2018
Rayet is such a bitch. wtf is wrong with her.

Nov 30, 2020 9:19 AM

May 2015
And this is the point where the war gets more interesting with motivations. The Slaine side of things is quite interesting the longer it goes on. I like the duel arcs going on with Inaho & Slaine. It really builds up the two sides well.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 3, 2020 11:42 AM
Apr 2016
I liked the shooting/burning scene, it was pretty intense. The ending had a nice twist, but I don't really think she's dead - quite the place to try and kill her though, hah.
Apr 20, 2021 3:02 PM

Jul 2013
Rayet is continuing on with her father's legacy, I see. The princess is cute, but she feels like such a plot device. I could care less if she died or not. Though I doubt she is dead. This show sure loves its episode cliffhangers.
Jun 7, 2021 12:03 AM

Dec 2019
oops rayet needs to calm down

"i tried to drown an 8 year old once"
- @marinara-sauce

バンの一味

Jun 8, 2021 3:04 PM

Mar 2016
Saucebomb is the true mastermind behind the Princess' assassination but seems like he did so as an act of revenge towards the royal family. He's still a bastard, but if you think about it, yeah... Sure Granpa Vers got the right to wield Aldnoah, but why the fuck does he not just research it and share its technologies with the rest of humanity? It's literally a source of frame what seems to be infinite energy. He could make humanity a species that goes far beyond just Earth and Mars! And yet, his ambition and megalomaniac tendency compelled his decision so that he may be an emperor with an army of savages, raring to prove themselves worthy of more power. It makes sense why Saucebomb did what he did, but fuck it, he still falls to what happened to most other characters in this series.

It's the 9th eps and S1 almost ended, and let's see what's up... Besides Inaho with all his battle achievements, Slaine with all his secret operatives accomplishments and the princess herself. Everyone else is still the way the fucking are, Yuki is still a big sister who knows fuckall, Magbaredge still hates Marito for euthanizing his BBQ brother, Marito still suffers PTSD and so did Rayet after seeing her terrorist father getting deatomized. Here's what I want to say...

Having many character arcs are fine but having many yet not getting them finished (or) rushing to finish them in the last 3 eps is fucking ridiculous

Oh and now we got this vengeful little bitch who did nothing but stole the final kill from Inaho and Slaine. Claiming she's so tough and considers all Martians her enemies yet what did she do??? She cowers behind the others when an actual martian enemy appears and shy away from being drafted into the fighting force, yet she cowardly attempted to murder the Princes, the tamest of all the Martians in order to satisfy her pathetic, weak hatred, not knowing the consequences and the calamity she would bring to herself and the rest of the Earth for the Princess' actual death. She's basically a key figure to helping end the war and Rayet this bitch right here attempted to take the princess out whilst she was just showering. Damn, I can't believe this, dumbass.

Uh oh, here's a summary...

• Inaho, genius mastermind, cold-hearted bastard
  • Slaine, loyal knight, inexperienced planner
  • Princess, currently incapacitated naked on the shower floor
  • Rayet, regretting her retarded action, still have PTSD about her terrorist dad
  • Marito, still having PTSD about his BBQ best friend
  • Magbaredge, still hung up over her BBQ brother
  • Saazbaum, want revenge for his wife, against the royals, eating some canned chicken
  • Every other motherfucking character? IRRELEVANT!!!
Mar 6, 2022 12:02 PM

Feb 2014
Oh shit, Rayet did uhmm... not a very good thing.
Mar 13, 2022 10:05 AM

Jun 2009
you know, a scene like that in most anime would just be hand waved with people going "eh, she's still alive, there's no way she's dead" but this is gen urobutcher we're talking about. people actually die when they're killed in this anime, so she might actually be dead.
Apr 24, 2023 1:42 AM

Feb 2019
She can't be dead right? That stupid Rayet.
Jul 31, 2023 11:34 AM

Jan 2016
The audacity of this bitch. Why does she even exist in this anime. 

Jul 31, 2023 1:40 PM
May 2011
"this is gen urobutcher we're talking about. people actually die when they're killed in this anime, so she might actually be dead."

Having watched the rest of S1, this made me laugh. 
Apr 21, 3:56 AM

Dec 2022
Rayet's fickleness isn't all that endearing. She and her father were happy to doom Earth and its populace to what seemed like an unwinnable war by selling the planet out (to the Martians she allegedly hates) through a false-flag assassination. She continues to screw Earth over by killing the only person that can sustain the operation of Aldnoah tech. Inaho shot down Slaine's jet because he didn't envision him as being a trustworthy ally, without realising that the real threat was already established in his circle all along.
Archean-ReturnApr 21, 4:00 AM

Shaded Horizon

Apr 24, 12:04 PM

May 2020
I'd say that worked as a cliffhanger, but that is pretty much it, as I mean princess would again wake up and be declared as alive, knowing that logic isn't one of those things this series likes to follow.

If that didn't happen.. a very BIG if, I must say, then +1 for this series.

Also, Rayet did nothing wrong!
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 1:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.