Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2009 2:32 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Maybe, there will finally be some progress in Madoka's and Kyosuke's relationship. But, honestly, I doubt it. The episode itself was actually focused on Kurumi and, just like the Manami centered episode 28, it was better than most of the recent episodes.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 15, 2010 9:26 PM

Jun 2007
...Is it just me, or did Madoka kiss Hayami? She put her hand on his shoulder and it looked like their faces touched. The end of the episode suggested otherwise, so I'm assuming it was some dodgy artwork at fault - not showing the distance between the two - but still...
May 13, 2012 6:51 PM

May 2010
Lol another pointless episode, but enjoyable.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 7, 2016 6:28 PM

Jun 2014
AironicallyHuman said:
...Is it just me, or did Madoka kiss Hayami? She put her hand on his shoulder and it looked like their faces touched. The end of the episode suggested otherwise, so I'm assuming it was some dodgy artwork at fault - not showing the distance between the two - but still...

I was wondering the same, but since the end suggests otherwise, perhaps we can assume that Madoka was simply whispering to Hayami about Kurumi.

Oct 29, 2017 3:21 PM
Jul 2014
Seiya said:
AironicallyHuman said:

I was wondering the same, but since the end suggests otherwise, perhaps we can assume that Madoka was simply whispering to Hayami about Kurumi.

Obviously she didn't kiss him. It was the angle Kyosuke was looking from that made it look that way.
Mar 31, 2020 10:22 AM

Nov 2016
It was a nice episode, but not as good as the Manami centered one.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 24, 2021 9:35 AM
Oct 2019
This was quite an enjoyable episode. Manami again showed us her mad skills dressing up as someone else. Kurumi on the other hand looked so cute on this episode. So glad that Hayami didn't turn out to be a womanizing jerk, in fact quite the opposite he was such a nice guy. I'm still waiting to watch an episode centered all around Madoka's backstory cause we don't know that much of her. Still I'm enjoying the hell out of this anime. 9/10 for now.
Jan 18, 2022 2:04 AM

Jan 2018
Is it just me or was this episode crazier than the Manami one?
It was so cute to see Kurumi acting like a teenage girl for once than her usual self. It's unfortunate that her first love experience was so bitter. And then there's Manami whose first love was her brother...
Kurumi and Manami really are twins. I just noticed last episode that their eye and hair colors are just flipped. But personality-wise they're almost opposites. So it's great they get along so well.

Only 18 episodes left. I'm finishing this anime way faster than I expected. It's not just that I'm hooked to the characters and stuff but I'm really looking forward to how the ending is executed and find out more about the whimsical aka kimagure girl Madoka Ayukawa.

I'm sure the preview is blueballing.
Feb 23, 8:21 PM

Jul 2023
So many misunderstandings here. That bloke dated Kurumi just because Ayukawa asked him, which ended up hurting Kurumi. Though ipso facto, it fot resolved and said goodbye to him.

Man, Kasuga's and Ayukawa's feelings for each other are painfully obvious to others.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 48 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 23, 2009

38 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 12, 4:18 AM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 47 Discussion

21 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 12, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 46 Discussion

9 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 45 Discussion

16 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 44 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 22, 2009

13 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.