i dont like him
23.9%
i like him
76.1%
330 votes
Jul 31, 2014 4:49 PM

Jul 2012
I just don't get it

He murders he's sister and let's everyone believes she's a murderer and he does nothing to clear her name.
He makes Shirley forget who he is and what he did to her father He is indirectly responsible for her death.
He uses people like pawns both enemies and allies.
He's responsible for killing millions of people and ruining there lives.
He's inconsistent
He has a loli sister complex
He uses the knights for he's own uses and not for there reasons
He is arrogant and two faced.
He betrays he's other sister who loved him
He doesn't come clean that everything was his fault.

I honestly have no idea why people likes this guy I honestly dont.

I just down right hate him

He does it all for him self and not for anyone else's needs
geekfreak17aAug 24, 2014 11:20 AM
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 31, 2014 4:51 PM

Feb 2011
HE'S A GOD
Jul 31, 2014 4:54 PM

Apr 2014
He controls people making them his fans by using his geass.
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
Jul 31, 2014 4:54 PM

May 2014
After watching that final episode everything is justified.
I've been here way too long...
Jul 31, 2014 4:57 PM

Nov 2013
I liked him as an antihero. He does a lot of crappy stuff, but he does it for the sake of what he believes is the greater good. He's an asshole who wants to do the right thing.

As for him not trying to clear Euphie's name, there's no way you can clean up that kind of screw up. He would be wasting his time. He would've had to throw his entire mission aside just to work on the side project of clearing Euphie's name.

And about the whole not coming clean that it everything was his fault

TheConquerer said:

I also love how your profile says "Kira is justice" but then you go on to say "Lelouch is an evil c***."
Jul 31, 2014 4:57 PM

Dec 2013
TobiOrNotTobi said:
OMG, I can't believe i 've been used!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jul 31, 2014 4:59 PM

Dec 2012
Cos he's not a douchebag like Light Yagami, his ending was justified. So I like him.
Jul 31, 2014 11:45 PM

Jul 2012
I don't care he is still a prick that deserves death........a long with kallan and roll

He does all those things for him self not for area 11 but for

Revenge
For nunnally
Looking for the reasons why he's mother was killed

And that's it all for he's miserable self.

Fuck lelouch

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Jul 31, 2014 11:48 PM

Jul 2012
bennitori said:
I liked him as an antihero. He does a lot of crappy stuff, but he does it for the sake of what he believes is the greater good. He's an asshole who wants to do the right thing.

As for him not trying to clear Euphie's name, there's no way you can clean up that kind of screw up. He would be wasting his time. He would've had to throw his entire mission aside just to work on the side project of clearing Euphie's name.

And about the whole not coming clean that it everything was his fault

TheConquerer said:

I also love how your profile says "Kira is justice" but then you go on to say "Lelouch is an evil c***."

It's true tho and I stand by it........

How would you feel if your sister or brother was wrongly accused of something and the didn't do anything wrong and you know they was innocent......would you try to clear there name.

I would.......so again fuck lelouch

im a shiki supporter

Jul 31, 2014 11:49 PM

Apr 2013
Any character that has brains and clear opinions is already better than 99% of the others, even if he is a bad guy.

For example, in Death Note, Light and L are clear opposites, and there are people that like them both.

Now try doing that with Mirai Nikki's Yuki.

Edit: We don't have to go to Mirai Nikki. Try Kururugi Suzaku. Boring and hypocrite as fuck.

AND HE FREED JAPAN.
FernandoSellJul 31, 2014 11:54 PM
Jul 31, 2014 11:51 PM

Jan 2011
"Why do people like the character I don't?"

Mar 2013
How can you not love a guy with this as his leitmotif?

Between this and the cape, he's just way too fabulous.

Jul 2012
Bitching about entry anime huh
Aug 1, 2014 2:29 AM

Jul 2012
fst said:
How can you not love a guy with this as his leitmotif?

Between this and the cape, he's just way too fabulous.

He's costume and he's last name vi Britannia and he's hamminess is the only thing I like about him and that's it.

im a shiki supporter

Aug 1, 2014 2:33 AM

Jun 2009
How can anyone like Yagami Light? He's putting his family in danger, kills indiscriminately and in the end doesn't even accomplish anything?
Aug 1, 2014 5:24 AM

Jul 2012
grandy_UiD said:
How can anyone like Yagami Light? He's putting his family in danger, kills indiscriminately and in the end doesn't even accomplish anything?

Not true

Wars have stopped
Crime is down 70%
Criminals are running for there lives
And the people who haven't done anything wrong can feel safe knowing there's someone bring justice to evil doers

He was making the world a better place

Where's lelouches goals are selfish and only for him self

Light yagami is better then lelouch

Lelouch actually kills his family

Mother
Father
Brothers and sisters
Euphy

Light was going to kill his sister but didn't

He kills criminals and people who are after him he doesn't kill indiscriminately

Lelouch used people for his selfish goals and didn't care about what others wanted

He let everyone think euphy was a murderer and didn't clear her name

So fuck lelouch

im a shiki supporter

Aug 1, 2014 5:47 AM

Nov 2013
FernandoSell said:
Edit: We don't have to go to Mirai Nikki. Try Kururugi Suzaku. Boring and hypocrite as fuck.
Lelouch is also a hypocrite <_<
And so is the majority of the cast.

Animefreak17a said:
-snip-
Light's goals were also selfish. Claiming he wants peace for others doesn't change the fact that he wants things to go the way HE wants them to.

Also the ONLY reason Light didn't kill his sister is because that would put him under suspicion. Light is the one who doesn't give a fuck about others, not Lelouch. You got it all backward. Lelouch only killed 2 of his siblings, one of them because he hated them so much at the beginning and didn't consider them family after what they did to him, and the other he had no choice with.

Also Lelouch faced the consequences of the shit he caused and accepted his fate. Light ran away like a coward.
Aug 1, 2014 6:00 AM

Jul 2012
Botato said:
FernandoSell said:
Lelouch is also a hypocrite <_<
And so is the majority of the cast.

Animefreak17a said:
-snip-
Light's goals were also selfish. Claiming he wants peace for others doesn't change the fact that he wants things to go the way HE wants them to.

Also the ONLY reason Light didn't kill his sister is because that would put him under suspicion. Light is the one who doesn't give a fuck about others, not Lelouch. You got it all backward. Lelouch only killed 2 of his siblings, one of them because he hated them so much at the beginning and didn't consider them family after what they did to him, and the other he had no choice with.

Also Lelouch faced the consequences of the shit he caused and accepted his fate. Light ran away like a coward.

I don't care lelouch is a prick and light is better.......Light is justice.

Euphy loved lelouch and he knew that he didn't hate her.

How is light selfish......

Light didn't want anything

Lelouch wanted revenge and killed many millions of innocent people
Where's light only killed few to stop them from finding him

Sorry but fuck lelouch

im a shiki supporter

Aug 1, 2014 6:09 AM

Oct 2012
Because of the ending of Code Geass.
Aug 1, 2014 6:56 AM

Nov 2013
Animefreak17a said:
I don't care lelouch is a prick and light is better.......Light is justice.
Funny because they both did the same things. Except one story was a serial killer vs. police and the other was a war between nations so the scale is different.

Animefreak17a said:
Euphy loved lelouch and he knew that he didn't hate her.
He didn't have a choice but to kill her though.

Animefreak17a said:
How is light selfish......

Light didn't want anything
Killing people that HE deems evil and killing innocent people because he wants to become God and rule everyone with his "justice," etc...

Animefreak17a said:
Lelouch wanted revenge and killed many millions of innocent people
Where's light only killed few to stop them from finding him
Refer to my comparison above, the scale and situation are different.
Aug 1, 2014 6:59 AM

Jul 2014
I just love him...he only became a huge fkin villain and sacrificed himself just to bring world peace and save his sister <3
Aug 1, 2014 7:00 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Why in the fuck must a character be "good" in order to be well written and/or entertaining?

That and the ending of R2
Aug 1, 2014 7:08 AM

Nov 2012
a charismatic psychopath with a love for theatrical flair, who would rather risk his safety just to be more flashy :P

Also:
HaXXspetten said:
Why in the fuck must a character be "good" in order to be well written and/or entertaining?
Aug 1, 2014 7:22 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
TheConquerer said:

Exactly, Lelouch knew the path he was following would be one of bloodshed, grief and difficult decisions to make, he had to face this harsh reality after he first killed his brother, and that was just the beggining... he knew worst would probably came, and it did came in fact!!
Lets be realistic here, to change the world, not always the easiest, cleanest path can be taken, Lelouch was aware of this and "sacrificed" himself for his cause and his sister, to lead that world to a better future. And he didnt lost his way, while he had many problems, self guilt and maybe even self-loathing, and even had to be have help from other people, to make some more "righteous" decisions... In the end he didnt lost his way, he endured and finished what he started by himself!
He had that goal, and seen it to its conclusion, selfishness, the lust of power didnt overtake him, he became the savior of the world, not the most purest one, but one true to its words and intentions!! Unlike Light that lost himself with all that power.
Aug 1, 2014 7:28 AM

Jul 2012
He let everyone believe she was a killer....

Would you let someone frame a sister of yours and knowing she was innocent and let everyone continue to believe she was a murderer.

I know I wouldn't

Light on the other hand

http://youtu.be/I7NWtNwzgdg

im a shiki supporter

Aug 1, 2014 7:47 AM

Nov 2012
Animefreak17a said:

Would you let someone frame a sister of yours and knowing she was innocent and let everyone continue to believe she was a murderer.

I know I wouldn't

Light on the other hand

How do you think he can clear her name, seriously. Would anyone believe that she was under some sort of magical mind control

And it was necessary to kill Euphy, or else many more will die. And please, Light would be ready to kill his family with no remorse if situation demands so, unlike Lelouch who actually felt guilt.
Aug 1, 2014 8:02 AM

Sep 2009
It's his geass. When I first saw the show he aimed it at me and told me to like him.
"Lelouch, do you know why snow is white? Snow is white, because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be."
Aug 1, 2014 8:53 AM

Jun 2009
OP is funny. Delusional but funny.
Aug 1, 2014 9:55 AM

Jul 2012
Kuro_Kishi said:
Animefreak17a said:

I know I wouldn't

Light on the other hand

How do you think he can clear her name, seriously. Would anyone believe that she was under some sort of magical mind control

And it was necessary to kill Euphy, or else many more will die. And please, Light would be ready to kill his family with no remorse if situation demands so, unlike Lelouch who actually felt guilt.

First he would get a bunch of people together who didn't believe he had the power and made half of them kill each other and the other half lived to tell what they saw.

Also if the knights can believe it FROM a royal princess who is there enemy, I'm sure the people would be convinced by the knights..........And the evidence that is piled against lelouch. Yeah I'm sure people would believe it or not believe it because they don't want to believe it get it.

It would of ruined the knights and they decided to keep it a secret to not have the people turn against them..........that's how desperate they was when they said zero is dead...........talk about a bunch of liars.

Also zero could of said * th he japanese is all dead....that would of stopped the gaess .....It's like suzakus gaess * when he's in danger of dying he's gaess activates and it does what ever it can to keep him alive........And the command that furlough gave euphy was....kill all the Japanese..........I'm 120% sure if he just said.....all the japanese is dead the gaess would of stopped*

Yeah lelouch felt so much guilt that he just mopped about it for a bit and brushed it off and went......Ok back to work.

Also light kills for the greater good

Please tell me you wouldn't want

Pedos
Dictators
Rapists
Mass murderers
Terrorists
Ect

To die and let everyone feel save in the world........

Wars was stopped
Crime went down 70%
And everyone knows if you do bad things kira would kill you....so no one would do anything bad again.

With lelouch.....he'd start a massive war for

Revenge and that's it and he doesn't care how many people has to die.......millions of innocent people have died because of him and he done so many horrible things

Betrayed his friends
Made his sister be hated by the people and she was the most innocent character in the series
He killed Shirleys dad
He used his allies, enemies, family, passers by, random people

And did so many horrible other things and for what?

Revenge on his father

A place where nunnally can be happy ( yeah to make her happy for the cost of millions of lives) yeah I'm sure she'd be happy to know lives have been taken by her brother to make her happy.

And to know what happened to his mother

And that's it .....he didn't care about the knights course, he didn't care about the 11s,

It was all for his selfish desire for just these 3 reasons and that's it.
geekfreak17aAug 1, 2014 10:21 AM

im a shiki supporter

Aug 1, 2014 12:56 PM

Jun 2009
Ultimately though Lelouch succeeded in leading the world on a path of peace. What did Light accomplish? Nothing. Nothing at all. As soon as Kira was gone the world went back to how it was. Nice job. One can argue whether the end justifies the means but Lelouch clearly got the better results.

Also Light was a remorseless killer who thought nothing about human life. Not even once did he consider what he was doing morally questionable. Lelouch realized that he had done terrible things (although quite a few of them weren't even initally his fault) and can't go unpunished for that. So he brought the punishment upon himself. He took death like a fucking boss. In the end he also put his selfish desires aside to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

When Light realized it was over he went insane with fear and pathetically begged for his life like a pussy.

I mean I like both characters for different reasons. However, Light is clearly the more unscrupulous of the two. And I simply can't understand how anyone could possibly think of Light at a righteous hero while at the same time saying Lelouch is a terrible bastard. You got it backwards man. You clearly misunderstood BOTH characters.

Animefreak17a said:

Also zero could of said * th he japanese is all dead....that would of stopped the gaess .....It's like suzakus gaess * when he's in danger of dying he's gaess activates and it does what ever it can to keep him alive........And the command that furlough gave euphy was....kill all the Japanese..........I'm 120% sure if he just said.....all the japanese is dead the gaess would of stopped*

No. Simple as that. What even gave you that idea? It's ludicrous.
Aug 1, 2014 1:27 PM

Dec 2010
ITS CALLED BYRONICISM.

YOU ARE NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, MEANT TO SYMPATHIZE WITH A BYRONIC HERO.

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

From the comments in this thread, I suspect most people on MAL haven't even finished highschool. You know, that makes me feel special. Cuz I did. So I'll explain this sloooowly.

When you kill someone, for the person you want to protect, that's cool rite? Its admirable at least. Even if they don't ask for it.

When you kill a dozen people, for the person you want to protect, that's kind of ambiguous, because you're starting to simply revel in some perverse kind of domination, refusing to have anything except your way. Refusing to compromise because your sister means the world to you, rite? That's... sweet? /Question mark

When you kill about a million people, for the person you want to protect, and have increasingly warped and self righteous, believing ONLY YOU can save the world with overly complex methods that involve stupid deus ex machina and trusting the poorly written retarded trash characters that betrayed you in the first place to keep their mouths shut, you might have more than a few problems.

Look. Protecting someone you care about is cool. But it isn't when you're destroying more lives just to feed an essentially borderline addiction to your byronicism and self-image of the perfect big brother. No, that doesn't make you neither sane or a good brother. It makes you an unstable, mass murdering prick.

I mean hey, feel free to disagree. But I'm sure it isn't your fault, maybe you should watch CG again and watch more carefully at the part where Lelouch lets a city gets nuked, sending kamikaze fighters to clear a way for him, et cetera? VERY ADMIRABLE HONEST. Nothing morally grey about that. After all, he's A) Hot! And B) Just trying to do good! So he's good, right?

No. Some people do better than others. Some do good better than others. For a supposed genius, Lelouch often opted out for deus ex machinas and simply mass murdering the shit out of the opposition.
Aug 1, 2014 2:52 PM

Jul 2012
grandy_UiD said:
Ultimately though Lelouch succeeded in leading the world on a path of peace. What did Light accomplish? Nothing. Nothing at all. As soon as Kira was gone the world went back to how it was. Nice job. One can argue whether the end justifies the means but Lelouch clearly got the better results.

Also Light was a remorseless killer who thought nothing about human life. Not even once did he consider what he was doing morally questionable. Lelouch realized that he had done terrible things (although quite a few of them weren't even initally his fault) and can't go unpunished for that. So he brought the punishment upon himself. He took death like a fucking boss. In the end he also put his selfish desires aside to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

When Light realized it was over he went insane with fear and pathetically begged for his life like a pussy.

I mean I like both characters for different reasons. However, Light is clearly the more unscrupulous of the two. And I simply can't understand how anyone could possibly think of Light at a righteous hero while at the same time saying Lelouch is a terrible bastard. You got it backwards man. You clearly misunderstood BOTH characters.

Animefreak17a said:

No. Simple as that. What even gave you that idea? It's ludicrous.

More like you don't want to believe it because it's true

He said kill all the japanese, and if he did say....all the japanese is dead then it would of stopped cause if he just lied to her then the geass that was controlling her wouldn't be in uses anymore.........think about it..........or your just saying it because your a lelouch fan girl.....

Also even tho lelouch made everyone hate him and got him self killed thus getting ride of the hatred of everyone.........what's to stop the people from hating someone else after lelouch it was a plan that only will works for a short time.

Where's light was on the right track and if it wasn't for that L rip off 9000 pirate copy near then light would kept killing criminals and if he did this for years and handed it down to his successor and made him the new kira then no one would do anything bad and after generation after generation it would of been the perfect world.

I bet your a near L fan girl too..............typical
geekfreak17aAug 1, 2014 3:01 PM

im a shiki supporter

Aug 1, 2014 3:21 PM

Nov 2013
We've been over the Euphemia thing before. That's not how it works.

You're not really answering most of the points brought up.

To keep it simple:
Lelouch is an anti-hero, Light is a villain. Sure they might have a similar goal and are both using the same methods (the end justifies the means) but in reality they are almost the opposite of each other.
Aug 1, 2014 3:41 PM

Jul 2012
Botato said:
We've been over the Euphemia thing before. That's not how it works.

You're not really answering most of the points brought up.

To keep it simple:
Lelouch is an anti-hero, Light is a villain. Sure they might have a similar goal and are both using the same methods (the end justifies the means) but in reality they are almost the opposite of each other.

More like a anti hero then a villain....

Light isn't a villain
Lelouch is the villain here

Light kills criminals to make the world a better place
Where's
Lelouch kills millions for the sake of revenge and for his sister

Lights goals are selfless
Lelouch goals is selfish

Again another L and or lelouch fan girl who sees nothing wrong with lelouch and forgives his mass murders of innocent people

im a shiki supporter

Aug 1, 2014 4:18 PM

Nov 2012
Lelouch goals is selfish, yes I agree, but Lights goals are selfless, I call bullshit

It might be the case at first, but the more Death Note progresses, the more corrupted Light become. In the end, he just wanna rule a world with fear like he's some sort of god

Also, the situation in Death Note never demands Light to commit atrocities againse innocents. For example, put Light in LL shoes in Euphy's incident, what would Light do. I'm sure he would do a fucking same thing, without feeling a fucking bit of guilt

I'm not defending LL, because in the end, he's still a hypocrite asshole. But hating on LL why calling Light a good guy is total bullshit
Aug 1, 2014 10:16 PM

Jul 2012
Kuro_Kishi said:
Lelouch goals is selfish, yes I agree, but Lights goals are selfless, I call bullshit

It might be the case at first, but the more Death Note progresses, the more corrupted Light become. In the end, he just wanna rule a world with fear like he's some sort of god

Also, the situation in Death Note never demands Light to commit atrocities againse innocents. For example, put Light in LL shoes in Euphy's incident, what would Light do. I'm sure he would do a fucking same thing, without feeling a fucking bit of guilt

I'm not defending LL, because in the end, he's still a hypocrite asshole. But hating on LL why calling Light a good guy is total bullshit

How is he trying to rule the world?

He's been killing for years and hasn't once tried to take it over.

Lelouch is the one who has ruined lives.

Light honestly wants to make the world a better place

Yes he went overboard but I still think it could of worked

im a shiki supporter

Aug 1, 2014 10:51 PM

Jul 2013
Because he and Suzaku are fujoshi bait, same way Light and L are.
Because people have opinions.

Shit bitch, I dunno.
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Aug 2, 2014 12:52 AM

Aug 2012
Lelouch is a good liar and it really entertaining.
Aug 2, 2014 5:09 AM

Jan 2011
Dem noodle arms, brah.
Aug 2, 2014 8:19 PM

Nov 2012
Animefreak17a said:
Kuro_Kishi said:

How is he trying to rule the world?

He's been killing for years and hasn't once tried to take it over.

Lelouch is the one who has ruined lives.

Light honestly wants to make the world a better place

Yes he went overboard but I still think it could of worked

Doesn't take over the world doesn't mean he's not try to rule the world. He's been going on and on about being god of the new world. He did indeed rule the world with fear, anyone dare to go against him will die. You can call that a peaceful world, but not a good world, it's just dictatorship.

Both LL and Light are assholes who try to forge their ideal world using despicable means, forcing their idea onto other people. But in the end, more people prefer LL to Light because they can easily sympathize with him. I like Light as a character, a very interesting protagonist indeed, but never did I feel any kind of sympathy toward him.
Aug 2, 2014 8:29 PM

Sep 2012
Lol, go read shakespeare or something and learn about tragic heroes.
Aug 2, 2014 8:32 PM

Jan 2011
Red_Keys said:
Lol, go read shakespeare or something and learn about tragic heroes.

New topic, "Why does everyone like Macbeth so much?"
Aug 2, 2014 8:36 PM

Dec 2013
Hamlet is overrated
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 2, 2014 9:30 PM

Jun 2012
You do realize the Light wanted to become a god right? He killed for that, That is like the stupidest reason ever and selfish. Let me tell you something sure Lelouch might have been A TINY BIT selfish, but who isnt? Humans are not beings that just do everything for someone else, And why would he do the things he did for area 11? I mean what did they do for him? And if he did do it for them I would never have watched the series in the first place. Explain it to me again how is wanting the world to be perfect for your sister selfish?
Oh and after he let Euphie die would you have liked him to just stop doing what he was doing to clear her name? So all those people who died would have died for nothing? really are you fuckin serious? He couldn't do anything about that as his Geass took control for a sec so in the end all he could do was continue with his goal as I'm sure Euphie would have wanted. And no offense but for all the people he killed (It was a revolution and it was reshaping Japan and Britannia death is expected) He saved 10x the amount in the future, He gave people the present and the future. Oh and what tragedies did Light go through to make him want to be a God,kill and control? NONE so he doesnt have one reason to kill. Remember that even though he did most of it for Nunnaly in the end he realized he needed to finish what he started for not only nunnaly but everyone else as well.. OH and let me remind you that Light's Journey ended in death because he became crazy and things would just go back to normal, While Lelouch's Journey ended in death however he created the future in his death, He created the world he and many others wished for.And light showed no emotions for his family or ANYONE so how the hell can you like him? Sigh some people...
NatalieS
Aug 2, 2014 9:30 PM

Feb 2011
TobiOrNotTobi said:
owned ahah
Aug 2, 2014 9:31 PM

Jul 2012
What he did at the end redeemed all the shit he did in the past. I overall like him, but I don't consider him a favourite of mine.
Aug 2, 2014 10:04 PM

Jul 2012
NatalieS499 said:
You do realize the Light wanted to become a god right? He killed for that, That is like the stupidest reason ever and selfish. Let me tell you something sure Lelouch might have been A TINY BIT selfish, but who isnt? Humans are not beings that just do everything for someone else, And why would he do the things he did for area 11? I mean what did they do for him? And if he did do it for them I would never have watched the series in the first place. Explain it to me again how is wanting the world to be perfect for your sister selfish?
Oh and after he let Euphie die would you have liked him to just stop doing what he was doing to clear her name? So all those people who died would have died for nothing? really are you fuckin serious? He couldn't do anything about that as his Geass took control for a sec so in the end all he could do was continue with his goal as I'm sure Euphie would have wanted. And no offense but for all the people he killed (It was a revolution and it was reshaping Japan and Britannia death is expected) He saved 10x the amount in the future, He gave people the present and the future. Oh and what tragedies did Light go through to make him want to be a God,kill and control? NONE so he doesnt have one reason to kill. Remember that even though he did most of it for Nunnaly in the end he realized he needed to finish what he started for not only nunnaly but everyone else as well.. OH and let me remind you that Light's Journey ended in death because he became crazy and things would just go back to normal, While Lelouch's Journey ended in death however he created the future in his death, He created the world he and many others wished for.And light showed no emotions for his family or ANYONE so how the hell can you like him? Sigh some people...

But letting everyone believe she's a murderer when she was the most innocent character......Sorry be lelouch can go fuck him self.

And I'm sure nunnally would be so happy to know that he killed so many people to make a perfect world for her......yep millions of innocent lives died because of him.

He didn't do it for Japan he did it for revenge against his father
To look in to his mothers death
To make a world better for nunnally.

All in the name of revenge and killing millions of innocent life for a few villains

Where's light killed so many criminals and killed so few innocent people but that was to stop them from trying to find him

Wars have stopped
Crime went down 70%
And bad guys like

Pedos
Dictators
Murderers
Rapists
Terrorists
Ect are on the run

Light was cleaning the world

Where's lelouch created war and killed millions for his own selfish goals.

Typical lelouch fan girl

He's gaess made you a fan of his.
geekfreak17aAug 2, 2014 10:19 PM

im a shiki supporter

Aug 6, 2014 6:52 PM
May 2011
feels like you stopped watching the show at r1 or something.

And almost his entire family were all complete douchebags and deserved to die, especially clovis. The man ordered a massacre just to cover up his dealings with C.C.

Euphie and Cornelia are pretty much the only exceptions, but he never meant to kill Euphie and let Cornelia live.

As for the whole light comparison its hardly the same thing, even if he did accomplish lowering crime rates its only short term, eventually people will figure out hes gone.
Aug 7, 2014 3:02 AM

Jul 2012
Tylerr said:
feels like you stopped watching the show at r1 or something.

And almost his entire family were all complete douchebags and deserved to die, especially clovis. The man ordered a massacre just to cover up his dealings with C.C.

Euphie and Cornelia are pretty much the only exceptions, but he never meant to kill Euphie and let Cornelia live.

As for the whole light comparison its hardly the same thing, even if he did accomplish lowering crime rates its only short term, eventually people will figure out hes gone.

1 I finished the whole thing

2 would you kill your family like he did.....If you say yes then your a arse hole.

Also he could of at least clear euphys name......but since episode 19.....which the royals exposed the truth about zero.....I was happy that everything lelouch worked for and the hopes of the knights was shattered ......it serves him right.

And lelouches plan to expel everyone's hatred would only be temporary and people would continue to look for someone to blame and hate cause that's what humans are like.....we find someone to blame and when that group or person is gone people will look for the next person or group to hate and blame

At least if light kept on living til he got to an old man at least he could find a successor to carry on lights ideals...........And at the very least innocent wouldn't have to fear being killed by kira cause they know they won't or haven't done anything wrong where's people who have done wrong is on the run.....

Pedos
Murderers
Dictators
Rapists
Serial killers
Ect ect

Are being killed.

I wouldn't mind that.....at least I can let my kids stay out after dark if I had any...... And I wouldn't have to worry about kidnappers.

So no again......lelouch is a prick

im a shiki supporter

Aug 9, 2014 9:21 PM

Jan 2008
Animefreak17a said:

And lelouches plan to expel everyone's hatred would only be temporary and people would continue to look for someone to blame and hate cause that's what humans are like.....we find someone to blame and when that group or person is gone people will look for the next person or group to hate and blame

Aside from the fact the show was never realistic in the first place, I believe you missed that the series itself indicates the plan isn't a permanent solution. It's a step towards progress, but not the final word.

It will allow people to sit down and negotiate in peace, but evidently there will be future conflicts that need to be addressed and resolved, including the possibility of war. Lelouch was aware of this and he simply trusted that people wouldn't just give up to despair at the first opportunity.

Lelouch did not intend to create a perfect world that would remain static. That is what Charles and Schneizel, in their own different ways, wanted to do. Lelouch was able to understand, even if he had to experience some degree of dramatic irony in the process, that it is necessary to allow free will, which includes the risk of failure but also the possibility of happiness. Progress requires the ability to engage in trial and error, not just freeze humanity in a state of peace forever.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Apr 26

5 by Arminken »»
Apr 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.