Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Isshuukan Friends. Episode 12 Discussion

Feb 22, 2016 6:30 PM
The Stray

It was a really nice series.
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
[remember to put image here so sig look cool]_______

Jun 3, 2016 6:50 PM

This series was all over the place for me. It started off really strong and then became boring to watch but still had parts that I found enjoyable. Hase is the main reason I started finding this less fun to watch. He is such an moron. He was so possessive of Fujimiya when she started getting more friends. Luckily that calmed down after a while but he still stayed an idiot for the rest of the series. The other characters were the ones that made the series good enough to like. Saki was mvp though. I'm a sucker for characters like her and she killed it making every time she was on screen one of if not my favorite part of any given episode. But yeah, the show was okay, nothing amazing but not bad either. Good enough.

6/10

Jul 21, 2016 4:59 AM

Sadly eating that wrapper resulted Hase getting stomach cancer. For years he had to shit in a bag but he lived with that because of Kaori.

But after spending evening listening about Kaori crying how she was coarced to sex by some frat boy....Hase simply just slit his own throat that night.

So yeah. Don't eat crep's and don't get friendzoned.

5/10

Aug 8, 2016 2:12 AM

nothing too special about this ending.

6/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 23, 2016 3:18 AM

So like no one gives a shit abt the fact that Hase had a crush on her ? And that he is still a freaking "friend" , even after the whole series !?

I wud rather see them dating.......

A happy ending ? Maybe :/
A satisfying ending ? NOT IN A MILLION YEARS -,-
Modified by DreamBoi, Oct 23, 2016 3:27 AM
Can't be bothered anymore

Nov 17, 2016 7:48 AM

Because of that ending i'm salty as hell. Everything is perfect but that ending.

Jun 7, 2017 2:01 AM

That guy is gonna stay in the bench for a long time.
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Jul 1, 2017 10:46 PM

Disliked the main character, liked the relationship, but wished it developed further... maybe a confession. Stayed for kiryu, shougo, as he is the only cool character that made me laugh throughout the whole series 7/10 meh.

Aug 6, 2017 8:10 PM
Goddamn it dense protagonist #1872 had the perfect chance to ask Kaori out but he decided to be a headass instead.

Sep 6, 2017 7:52 PM
awesome ending .. but it would be better if they keep up with the manga and make season 2 or even an ova showing what happened in the manga when kaori remember every thing even the past and every single moment with hase it would be great i hope they do that because the ending in manga is much better and happier than the anime

Sep 9, 2017 11:07 PM

Damn, what a sweet and heartwarming series this show was overall. To be frankly honest, however, it felt as though the ending was not wholly satisfying but it was a great one nonetheless. It kind of just irks me that Hase and Kaori have feelings for each other but just can't seem to find the right time to express it, even though the last episode provided countless chances for it. On the other hand, more Shougo x Saki would be very much appreciatable but then again there's another inconclusive ending to their progression.
Well, I at least cried, smiled and was frustrated over the course of watching the series and for that I will give this show a solid and well-deserved 8.5/10. Romance is my favorite genre and I'm well aware of the fact that this series is not labeled as a Romance anime, but my biase slightly hinders this show down to 8.5 rather than a solid 9.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 21, 2018 5:21 PM
Not satisfying ending imo but at least I'm glad that Hase realised how freaking idiot he is

Jan 1, 4:35 PM
Aaah the mood was really nice in this episode! I guess the weather made it seem like that... This was a really good heartwarming anime, sad that it ended

Feb 24, 10:01 PM

i started this back in 2014 can't even remember why i didn't finish it till now anyway it's a pretty relaxing experience nothing too serious...

Aug 20, 11:47 AM

Good anime, love ED song.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]