Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 14, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah about time they got the tournament under way after the built-up.

Looks like Battle Board is up first with the first years. Mari seems to be a favorite in this. And oh no magic allowed of course. This imo, was actually adapted well even if it felt a bit fast. Speed Shooting was the other event.

THAT PERFECT SCORE.

Jun 14, 2014 8:56 AM

Nov 2007
So he knows others' skills by just looking?

Various normal sport competitions with magic?

Upcoming OP "grilletto" by GARNiDELiA and ED "Mirror" by Rei Yasuda announced.
tsubasaloverJun 14, 2014 9:46 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 14, 2014 9:11 AM

Oct 2013
Stark700 said:
This imo, was actually adapted well even if it felt a bit fast.

So I wasn't the only one who felt it was too fast. Speed Shooting was barely shown.
Jun 14, 2014 10:02 AM

Feb 2009
Eh, they cut out the other half of Mayumi and Tatsuya's interactions in the Crowd Ball. And yet they kept the part of Miyuki misunderstanding what Tatsuya said. As if we haven't had a lot of scenes of Miyuki wanting her Oniisama. Obvious enough who is the director favorite and who belongs to the list of characters he dislikes enough to remove scenes/interactions. Mayumi had been on the short end of the stick already in the first arc and then this happened. Welp.
At least I heard Itou Shizuka as Fujibayashi. This show has nothing short of top tier seiyuus in it, though they're not really utilized that fully.
And I guess the end part is a decent place to end the episode. They'll probably jump in to volume 4 next episode as there's not much left of volume 3.
Jun 14, 2014 10:23 AM
Oct 2013
the best fuckin char in this anime finally appears.

http://imgur.com/J3QaRPS
Jun 14, 2014 10:39 AM

Mar 2013
WOW they even managed to make this part boring.

Jun 14, 2014 11:26 AM
Oct 2013
Newhopes said:

yeah true.
the anime is pretty boring. the LN is a lot better.
Jun 14, 2014 11:28 AM

Dec 2010
iFourier said:
Newhopes said:

yeah true.
I don't think this episode was BORING but it was ... pretty mediocre, since nothing happened. Is the LN really worth reading?
Jun 14, 2014 11:35 AM

Jul 2010
The tournament is starting.
Crowd ball, battle boarding, speed shooting and a lot of other stuff. They do seem interesting but I would like to see the boys losing. Always winning by a mile isn't too exciting.
Saegusa is such a good shooter!
Leo gets a new CAD!
Jun 14, 2014 11:47 AM

Feb 2008
I have to agreed with everyone that this feel rushed, haven't read light novel but I hate comparing between them.
Well they did put all together good, it wasn't bad.
Men didn't good in they events, did someone mess with CAD?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jun 14, 2014 12:00 PM
Oct 2012
Ouch, the dialog this episode was really bad.

The first scene with the "advice" was painful. The next scene with the commanding office was painful. The whole scene with the military council was painful. The scenes in the stands were painful. Miyuki's scene was painful. The flirting girl was painful. If you want me to go on and explain why I will, but I think it is pretty obvious. Goes to show what happens when you literally, word-for-word, translate text to speech.

The competitions were fine, but the first school was too overwhelming. Had this been the third episode or so, that would have been fine, but coming at 11 where there has been no credible opponents, it makes the viewer despair that anything interesting will ever happen.
Takuan_SohoJun 14, 2014 12:09 PM
Jun 14, 2014 12:04 PM

Jul 2013
This was really rushed. Looking back at the novel, I'm surprised at how much they skipped. Don't have much hope left for the rest of 9SC now. They need to slow down the pacing, it's going way too fast.
Jun 14, 2014 12:08 PM
Jul 2013
Lol they literally cut half of mayumi's crowd ball scene... oh well this episode was way too rush
Jun 14, 2014 12:19 PM

Apr 2009
I love how the only one from Highschool 1 who has problems is the one who criticized Tatsuya. And he obviously has problems with his CAD as well, so ironic because that is exactly what prompted him to criticize Tatsuya! What clever writing!!111

Can't this writer have a single bloody scene that isn't at least indirectly used to hype up Tatsuya? it's fucking annoying.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jun 14, 2014 12:25 PM

Oct 2013
I don't get it. I really don't.

Just so we're clear, I'm not a huge fan of the adaptation and I really believe it could have been done better. However, the lengths at which some people will go to completely miss the point of anything in this series is quite overwhelming.

This episode highlighted characters other than the MC (just what people were clamoring for, by the way) ... and now people are complaining about the so-called Gary Stu-ness of First High. As if its name didn't foreshadow the level of its students. What exactly do they want? Mayumi has been identified as the daughter of a 10MC clan and Kanon is from the 100 Families. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them curb-stomping their opponents. If anything, this episode should shed more light on the capabilities of magicians and the current magic system in Japan. And yet...

Tatsuya explaining what happens during the match has also apparently become an issue. I'm not saying that if he explains too much it doesn't just highlight his genius more. However, in that situation where he's sitting with people who obviously have less of a clue than him, who's supposed to do the explanations? If there weren't explanations, there would be more complaints as well.

Honestly, it feels like people are watching the anime every week just to pick at it and have something to complain about, which seems to be like a waste of time. Unless they're having fun just complaining?
Jun 14, 2014 12:26 PM

Aug 2010
Not bad but really not as good as I wanted :(

Even though they cut parts from Mayumi's screen time, she still did get quite a bit more than usual this time (Which isn't saying much though <_<) Loved her shooting and her tennis like skirt :3 And Dat perfect score ^^

Kanon's match was nice and Mari's surfing looked pretty nice too.

But really! Why are they doing this T_T I'm not disliking it but it can be so much better >~< Really makes me sad.

Esp how they take out the monologues. It makes Tatsuya just seem like a person staring looking emotionless into the air with his poker face (While in the LN he'd be thinking about lots of epic and sometimes hilarious shit T^T)...Oh well

Loved the animation quite a lot and at least I got to see Fujibayashi <3<3

I hope they can at least adapt vol4 awesomely. It's the best volume ever >.<
Jun 14, 2014 12:33 PM

Oct 2007
The answer to all questions and complaints about the adaptation is more than likely because Aniplex. As I keep trying to point out for show after show they're really good at the getting popular licenses and getting people hyped up about their upcoming series but mediocre at best on delivering the actual best possible product regardless of what studio they get to work on it. The sooner people realize it the sooner their expectations will come more in line with the reality that we usually get. I'm just thankful Mushishi is still as good as ever despite their involvement with it now.
PeacingOutJun 14, 2014 12:37 PM
Jun 14, 2014 12:34 PM
Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Ouch, the dialog this episode was really bad.

The first scene with the "advice" was painful. The next scene with the commanding office was painful. The whole scene with the military council was painful. The scenes in the stands were painful. Miyuki's scene was painful. The flirting girl was painful. If you want me to go on and explain why I will, but I think it is pretty obvious. Goes to show what happens when you literally, word-for-word, translate text to speech.

The competitions were fine, but the first school was too overwhelming. Had this been the third episode or so, that would have been fine, but coming at 11 where there has been no credible opponents, it makes the viewer despair that anything interesting will ever happen.

Ouch, hearing you over and over again is painful...just saying

But yeah, the dialogue and the "tuning" of the how one speaks definitely need improvement, or should I say "normalization"? LOL

Oh well.....
Jun 14, 2014 12:36 PM
Oct 2012
millie10468 said:
Honestly, it feels like people are watching the anime every week just to pick at it and have something to complain about, which seems to be like a waste of time. Unless they're having fun just complaining?

In that no one said what you said they said, it seems like some people "read" the threads just to misunderstand the people who have issues with it.

As an example, my pointing out that First School was too overwhelming (since I was the only one who even remotely touched upon that issue) had nothing to do with "Stu-ness" and everything to do with story telling. Conflict makes things interesting to watch. No one would stay to watch a ball game if the score is already 10 to nothing in the first inning.

Now we know that Ichijou is a complete nothing. If the other schools present no competition to the first school, then how can Ichijou even offer a somewhat interesting fight to Tatsuya? In short he can't, thus not only was there no drama this episode, there will be no drama for the next 5 episodes.
Jun 14, 2014 12:38 PM

Dec 2011
They are dominating too easily. Can't wait to see other matches where they will have difficulties... especially battling the Third school.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2014 12:39 PM

Apr 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
millie10468 said:

In that no one said what you said they said, it seems like some people "read" the threads just to misunderstand the people who have issues with it.

As an example, my pointing out that First School was too overwhelming (since I was the only one who even remotely touched upon that issue) had nothing to do with "Stu-ness" and everything to do with story telling. Conflict makes things interesting to watch. No one would stay to watch a ball game if the score is already 10 to nothing in the first inning.

Now we know that Ichijou is a complete nothing. If the other schools present no competition to the first school, then how can Ichijou even offer a somewhat interesting fight to Tatsuya? In short he can't, thus not only was there no drama this episode, there will be no drama for the next 5 episodes.

As if drama is intended here. The show makes it clear enough that anything else other than the overpowered main characters are not important.
We are supposed to shut up, wank off to their abilities and marvel at the overly long explanations that show us how awesome they are.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jun 14, 2014 12:41 PM

Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
millie10468 said:

Maybe you're misunderstanding me but nowhere did I say people here were the ones complaining. I said some so I don't see how you would assume it was aimed at anyone who has posted anything yet, and I definitely wasn't referring to you. "Some" is a wide range and could refer to people not on this site at present.
Jun 14, 2014 12:42 PM
Oct 2013
Pknoctis said:
iFourier said:

yeah true.
I don't think this episode was BORING but it was ... pretty mediocre, since nothing happened. Is the LN really worth reading?

yes, it is. the anime is atleast give you the basic idea of the series but the LN has a lot more substance.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Jun 14, 2014 12:42 PM

Oct 2013
Nidhoeggr said:

We are supposed to shut up, wank off to their abilities and marvel at the overly long explanations that show us how awesome they are.

Since you clearly can't do that, maybe you should find an anime that does the complete opposite of that. I think you'd enjoy that a lot more.
Jun 14, 2014 12:45 PM
Oct 2013
millie10468 said:
I don't get it. I really don't.

This episode highlighted characters other than the MC (just what people were clamoring for, by the way) ... and now people are complaining about the so-called Gary Stu-ness of First High. As if its name didn't foreshadow the level of its students. What exactly do they want? Mayumi has been identified as the daughter of a 10MC clan and Kanon is from the 100 Families. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them curb-stomping their opponents. If anything, this episode should shed more light on the capabilities of magicians and the current magic system in Japan. And yet...

which means ppl are missing the fact that yea 1st High has some star players but they currently are not in the best position for taking home the overall trophy.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Jun 14, 2014 12:46 PM

Aug 2011
This anime is so enjoyable, but seriously - WHY is it so slow??? It's like a 5 minute episode is stretched out into 20 minutes! And that's been going on for a few weeks now.
Jun 14, 2014 12:54 PM
Oct 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
The show makes it clear enough that anything else other than the overpowered main characters are not important.

I can handle OPs (usually), but dialog like "Tatsuya, we didn't call you here today as Special Office Ryuuya Ooguro, Strategic-Class Magician. We invited you as our friend, Tatsuya Shiba. If you stand on ceremony with us, we won't know what to do." is a bit much.

That was 20 seconds of the show. That many not seem like much, but in an animation that is 1/60th of the entire episode. I pointed this out last week, but this show has weird things they emphasize, which is why most viewer-only people think the show is too slow, and most LN viewers think the interesting scenes are too rushed. It's because they are focusing on such dialog (that and still another Miyuki/Tatsuya "your important" scene - which is unneeded because we had a better scene of that 2 episodes ago, we don't need to be told yet again).
Jun 14, 2014 12:54 PM

Apr 2014
Takuan_Soho said:

To be fair it did say the Male's team weren't doing aswell as expected and were struggling, also Ichijou is a 1st year and a member of the 10 clans (like Mayumi) so he is similar to her in how he can beat most of his opponents so easily
Jun 14, 2014 12:59 PM
Oct 2012
odysseyrh said:
which means ppl are missing the fact that yea 1st High has some star players but they currently are not in the best position for taking home the overall trophy.

No, its rather that it would have been better to show it than say it. It would have taken 5 seconds to show final results of some competitions with other schools winning and their characters being jubilant, showing it would have created some tension. But to only show overwhelming victories and then at the end say "oh we have to win 4 of the last 6" does nothing to create tension, it only does what Nidhoeggr pointed out: indirectly build up Tatsuya.
Jun 14, 2014 1:00 PM
May 2013
Nidhoeggr said:
I love how the only one from Highschool 1 who has problems is the one who criticized Tatsuya. And he obviously has problems with his CAD as well, so ironic because that is exactly what prompted him to criticize Tatsuya! What clever writing!!111

Can't this writer have a single bloody scene that isn't at least indirectly used to hype up Tatsuya? it's fucking annoying.

Do you know character development? Instead of complaining about what you don't like about the MC like that you should wait for what will result of their discussion. The arc is not even finished and you act like you know what will happen.
Jun 14, 2014 1:02 PM

Oct 2007
I still can't wait for the outrage when Miyuki inevitably crushes anything resembling a competition in her events considering how people seem to feel about her character.
Jun 14, 2014 1:06 PM

Jun 2010
Takuan_Soho said:

What are you complaining about Ichijou? He is a first year - so like most 1st years he is going to compete in the rookies competition which at that point hasn't even started. Or haven't you noticed that all the shown characters competing were 2nd to 3rd years?
Jun 14, 2014 1:07 PM

Apr 2012
god this shit is so boring lol. What is this Mahouka Summer Olympics?
The orientation arc was more entertaining than this '-'.

Jun 14, 2014 1:10 PM
Oct 2013
blexx said:
Takuan_Soho said:

To be fair it did say the Male's team weren't doing aswell as expected and were struggling, also Ichijou is a 1st year and a member of the 10 clans (like Mayumi) so he is similar to her in how he can beat most of his opponents so easily

THIS!!!! And remember his "side-kick"? He's not a push-over as well

And btw, POPCORN!!!!
Jun 14, 2014 1:14 PM

May 2012
too much match in one episodes..... I must say, the most badass yet i ever seen in this episode is Kanon match, although im pretty sure Miyuki can destroyed all of its one with her nilpheim or some shits...

-too fast, and i dont even know what im watching....
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 14, 2014 1:22 PM

Jul 2012
Its a good episode but it felt very rushed in the Anime compared to the LN. Just a bit too much at once in one episode.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jun 14, 2014 1:29 PM

May 2010
HomeAlone said:

Do you know character development? Instead of complaining about what you don't like about the MC like that you should wait for what will result of their discussion. The arc is not even finished and you act like you know what will happen.

When you're kneedeep in shit and the shit is rising, would it make sense to say that you're gonna be neckdeep in shit later? Or do you hope the shit will somehow recede? What do you think is the likely result?

Are y'all masochists?

In the case of Tatsuya, his character is already developed. We know what he is. Now, I know what you're gonna say, "His flashbacks are character development!" No, flashbacks is filling in the blanks. Development means you start somewhere and you build on it. There's nothing to build on Tatsuya. The fact that he's missing his emotions doesn't leave a lot of room for development.
Jun 14, 2014 1:34 PM

Apr 2012
that "toy" reminds me of warhammer 40Ks chainsword
Jun 14, 2014 1:36 PM

May 2014
HomeAlone said:
Nidhoeggr said:

11 eps in and you are still dissatisfied with the story but still watching it and complaining about it???No one is pointing a gun at you to too keep on watching it,just drop it,no wait keep on watching as complaining about the series is as fun as the anime itself.

Just find it laughable that we get to know more about Tatsuya(via the scene with the military) but a few are still complaining that we get to more about him??And no one mentions Mayumi x Tatsuya,or Honoka x Tatsuya,why does Mahouka here doesn't have shipping wars,it's more fun to read than haters post.

Nice ep itself not as bad as I imagined it.Honoka and Mayumi flags this ep,don't let other guys NTR more of your harem Tatsuya,at least not those 2.Miyuki blushing when Tatsuya stated that she was his highest priority.start of ep,I thought it was Tatsuya the one who used the electric attack "he's too OP" (just kidding).No pantsu scene with Mayumi in her Crowdball attire :( Tatsuya giving Leo a CAD,wonder why.So next ep closes out vol 3?

Only complaint,no Mayumi pantsu scene :( and the crowdball scene was cut short

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
NiyawaJun 15, 2014 10:54 AM
Jun 14, 2014 1:51 PM

May 2010
darkreaperix said:

11 eps in and you are still dissatisfied with the story but still watching it and complaining about it???No one is pointing a gun at you to too keep on watching it,just drop it,no wait keep on watching as complaining about the series is as fun as the anime itself.

I love Mahouka; it's so bad.

It's utterly fascinating in how earnest the whole series is, like it's so terrible but it does everything it does with a straight face and people totally buy into it and defend it (Stockholm syndrome is real). Sociology and political researchers using this series as a case study would have a field day.

It's the perfect storm of diehard fanboys, terrible writing, Gary Stu tendencies, questionable political views, narrowminded worldview, etc. I thought SAO was hard to top. Mahouka is THE series that represents [almost] everything wrong with anime today. I can safely say people will have make 1-hour+ long videos detailing everything wrong with it and they will be glorious.
wrenchbreadJun 14, 2014 1:56 PM
Jun 14, 2014 1:53 PM
May 2013
wrenchbread said:
HomeAlone said:

When you're kneedeep in shit and the shit is rising, would it make sense to say that you're gonna be neckdeep in shit later? Or do you hope the shit will somehow recede? What do you think is the likely result?

Are y'all masochists?

In the case of Tatsuya, his character is already developed. We know what he is. Now, I know what you're gonna say, "His flashbacks are character development!" No, flashbacks is filling in the blanks. Development means you start somewhere and you build on it. There's nothing to build on Tatsuya. The fact that he's missing his emotions doesn't leave a lot of room for development.

What are you talking about? You didn't understand my post. I was talking about Mikihiko's character development here, not Tatsuya's. And even Tatsuya gets Tatsuya development.
Jun 14, 2014 1:58 PM

May 2010
HomeAlone said:

What are you talking about? You didn't understand my post. I was talking about Mikihiko's character development here, not Tatsuya's. And even Tatsuya gets Tatsuya development.

How can a robot get character development when he's more of a concept than an actual character? Even accepting the fact that he's a morally terrible person is a start, but he can't even do that.
Jun 14, 2014 1:58 PM

May 2014
wrenchbread said:
darkreaperix said:

I love Mahouka; it's so bad.

It's utterly fascinating in how earnest the whole series is, like it's so terrible but it does everything it does with a straight face and people totally buy into it and defend it (Stockholm syndrome is real). Sociology and political researchers using this as a case study would have a field day with this series.

It's the perfect storm.

Hahahaha...

It's like your taste are the same taste as everyone.Shit to you might not be shit to me,shit to me might be the best to you.So better stop comments that what you think is fact,but in truth it isn't.This shit is better than most LN series I've watched and or read,I'm talking about you IS,STB and Mahou Sensou.
Jun 14, 2014 2:02 PM

May 2010
darkreaperix said:

Hahahaha...

It's like your taste are the same taste as everyone.Shit to you might not be shit to me,shit to me might be the best to you.So better stop comments that what you think is fact,but in truth it isn't.This shit is better than most LN series I've watched and or read,I'm talking about you IS,STB and Mahou Sensou.

Like I said, Stockholm syndrome is real. And you have some serious issues if IS, STB, and Mahou Sensou are the best series you can think of when comparing to Mahouka, when in fact they're all bottom of the barrel. Try reading some quality stuff for once.
Jun 14, 2014 2:16 PM
May 2014
Well while everyone else complains about OP characters and school.. I really love the OST in this show, it fits well.
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jun 14, 2014 2:16 PM

May 2014
wrenchbread said:
darkreaperix said:

Hahahaha...

Like I said, Stockholm syndrome is real. And you have some serious issues if IS, STB, and Mahou Sensou are the best series you can think of when comparing to Mahouka, when in fact they're all bottom of the barrel. Try reading some quality stuff for once.

Yes Mr. 2nd high and mighty reader/anime fan.I'm currently reading Madan no Ou to Vanadis,good stuff if only it wasn't a harem/ecchi LN.And dude,you don't know me,I'm someone who dislikes popular stuff,I love Tokyo Ravens which barely sold anime DVD's/BD's and has a low chance to get a season 2 because of how unpopular it was,but I did like Mahouka for some reason,the world,the characters,minimal fanservice,how the harem is dropping like a rock,Tatsuya not being a whiny wimp,Miyuki not a tsundere :)
Jun 14, 2014 2:41 PM
May 2014
What the fuck man. Just what the fuck.

So we all know how Mahouka loves flaunting how OP a character can be and all. And this episode's going to be about the OP of the OP characters (well, besides Tatsuya) dominating the competitions, so y'know, what can go wrong? WHAT CAN GO WRONG?!?!

Instead, I get 15 mins of BS and less than 5 mins of the actual games, which consisted of FOUR games. What. The. Fuck. And the games aren't even exciting or oozing with awesomeness to watch. Seriously, this show's able to make everything as boring as it possibly can. And the sad part? Making everything boring is the show's strongest point.

Well, silly me for forgetting how Mahouka doesn't really show it's audience how OP a character can be, but mostly relies on characters telling us how OP a character is...and reminding us that ten times over in case we--gasp!--might forget.

Ichijou and Miyuki (and I'm guessing Tatsuya as well?), please don't disappoint me next week. I'd like to see some super awesome badassery in action. All of Mahouka's characters have been talking about how you guys are totes kickasses, so please live up to what they say. You guys only have one job. One fucking job.
Jun 14, 2014 2:58 PM

May 2010
boring as fuck! every single time someone opened his/her mouth i just knew what they were about to say..the writing on this show is ridonk!

Mar 2014
Shaniyaz said:
Tatsuya is too modest to praise Mikihiko of his good efforts and call him an idiot at the same time!
Mikihiko can't believe Tatsuya's precise ability of reading the activation sequences of magic. Oh, he hasn't even seen half of what Tatsuya can do!

The girls point out Tatsuya's denseness for once. What a clueless guy! XD
Water skating race was good. Tatsuya exclusive explanations of how the magic techniques were being used is always amusing to hear.
Liked how he attended his small meeting with the military officers and joined back with his friends normally like nothing ever happened. His activities are too efficient!
Mayumi was so awesome in Speed Shooting; didn't even miss a single shot! I feel bad for her opponent. Poor girl..

Funny moments between Tatsuya & Miyuki! Lol. Look at her smiling so big just because Tatsuya praised her a little. :3

Goddamnit Tatsuya! Take a chance with Mayumi already..
I bet he's secretly a siscon. Nah, Tatsuya is too dense to have any romantic feelings in the first place.

Chiyoda's match was interesting. Her magic style of Solid Matter Vibration was pretty awesome.

How nice of Tatsuya; letting Leo try out the new Weaponized Integrated CAD he just received!

Good episode. Mayumi took the spotlight in the contests.
More awesome contests incoming next week!

I find this the most reasonable review of this episode.

Thanks for being such nice person!

Jul 2013
Meh, rushed.
Mayumi <3
Haha Kanon's match lol. Obviously the most badass in this entire episode.
Got to see everyone from

Not much of the 3rd volume is left now.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Today

22 by ElmoBoredAsf »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.