Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jun 12, 2014 7:27 AM

Jun 2013
Oh my god those lolis. Those innocent lolis.

So this is where Rentarou chooses what exactly is the right thing to do.

Someone should kill those messed-up people in the city.
Jun 12, 2014 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Pedobear...Rentaro winner takes all, someone had to rename it! XD
First part is too light and with a lapel sad, but uninvolving for the few past episodes with the girls cursed.
Final much more powerful and interesting.
Drawing really bad for most of the narrative, it seems that there is a return in the next ...!
The girl cursed blind, you will save in the end?
In the opening credits you see a certain girl, she will be back?
Jun 12, 2014 11:13 AM
Jan 2013
Oh those poor Curse Children, I wonder if that beggar girl has something to do with changing the wind where the monolith has crashed down?
Jun 12, 2014 11:35 AM

Nov 2012
I wonder how the people were able to get their hands on a Varanium Bomb, I can see a civil officer getting but, but normal people? They stole it perhaps but... how?

I love this anime with all my heart, it's just that the artstyle doesn't capitalize on the dark aspects of this anime too well. Other than that, this series and episode was great.

I wonder how Tina reacted though, she wouldn't have anyone to comfort her unless Kisara went with her (which she probably did, I hope).

How did wind currents affect the fall of the Monolith? Did the wind like push the Monolith enough to make it fall to the ground or what?
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Jun 12, 2014 11:38 AM

Apr 2014
This episode was really sad... I guess even in anime it's true that you're different, you'll be treated like worse possible thing and there would be only few who will see more in you...
Jun 12, 2014 1:15 PM

Mar 2009
what the~ a paradise for lolicon~ where are they in this series? maybe they become extinct due to the Gastrea war XD

dafuq~ the way they treat lolis here is unforgivable~
LiLSataniaJun 12, 2014 1:28 PM
Jun 12, 2014 1:40 PM

Jan 2008
Loli harem is a sin, that's why they got bomb'd.

Anyways, I read a bunch of spoilers on the episode before watching it and it wasn't really too impactful as I had expected, even knowing the kids were gonna die. I mean it was noting compared to when the cops were shooting that girl repeatidly back in the first few episodes

The ending felt majestic though, lots of scenery shots. Asked myself if I was still watching the same show.
PaulJun 12, 2014 1:50 PM
Jun 12, 2014 5:10 PM

Jan 2011
"Their names don't matter. As long as you can identify them..". Uh..usually, identifiying includes or is mainly done via name. If their names don't matter, why does it matter that they were his students or anything, if thats what that guy meant? It's not even official, at least we weren't told anything regarding this.

Also, the bomb. Not even regular police officers etc. get varanium bullets, so where did they get the varanium for the bomb? We know nothing about where they get varanium, where it's stored etc., so maybe they stole it, but it seems to important that they would just let it 'rot' in a regular warehouse. So maybe someone powerful was behind it.

Like with that monolith. Given the way it came to be, someone might have been lazy or tried to get away cheap, that way a level 4 was able to destroy it. I wonder if that was on purpose, so that that monolith *will* fall, or if it was just to get popular (building/sponsoring a monolith) without having to pay (at least not the full price..).

Also: Why the hell do they for the monolith to fall before taken action? They could have used that whole week to hunt Gastrea in the vicinity, and even more important - to find Aldebaran, or at least more info about it. Instead, most are slacking off in the tents, and Kisara and Rentaro play teacher.

I also wonder about that blind beggar girl. Before she was a one-off, maybe to develop Rentaro and the whole setting. But not only was she there again, they showed her praying (?) in the end, facing towards the monolith. Either she had a hand in bringing it down (unlikely i think), she is praying for the bad people to day, or for Rentaros safety or something..
Jun 12, 2014 5:23 PM

Jan 2008
Here's what would be fun. Monolith destroyed, gastrea pouring in.
During the battle, Kagetane returns, and makes his way towards the government building where Tendo is.
Rentarou winds up there as well, and somehow get between Kagetane and the officials.

Officials: Thank God, you stopped him once, you can do it again.
Kagetane: Fancy meeting you here, Satomi-kun. Though I do not believe it will be as easy to stop me this time. Though you may try.
Rentarou: Yeah... try to stop you... let's go with that..
[shoots Kagetane, bullet stops in his shield]
Rentarou: Well... that doesn't work. Hey, you know what MIGHT work. A varanium bomb!
Kagetane: What?
[turns to Tendo]
Rentarou: You wouldn't happen to have another one of THOSE, would you? No? You only had the one?
[officials are scared and confused]
Rentarou: Oh well... and my partner is not here, she's in a really bad mood. You wouldn't BELIEVE what happened... a lot of her friends died today.
Kagetane: What in the world are you talking about?
Rentarou: Don't mind me, I gotta go get some stuff for Enju. She's in a foul mood, maybe some sweets will cheer her up. Well, take your time, I'll be going now.
[Rentarou walks away, then turns back]
Rentarou: Oh, and tell Hitler he sucks when you see him, Tendo.
Jun 12, 2014 5:41 PM

Dec 2013
SmilingBeginner said:
Kazataro said:

If they animated this, this thread would be so lols.
Also that's some fucked up shit.

Except it does not happen in LN, I did translate the LN to Chinese and German up to volume six, and I do NOT remember that EVER happened. If so, Which volume, which chapter, which page? I could have sworn I would stop translating this work if such disgusting scene ever occur.

Which makes me question the English translation of Black Bullet LN, or Mr. DmonHiro got some explaining to do (I wouldn't call him trolling though if his memory failed him)

Finally, it's NOT something happening in this episode. If you just want more people hating on Rentaro, there is no need to do so, after all, he is a pretty easy target on some moral-ambiguous issus anyway.

Dude, are you sure you translated the right novel? I mean maybe you missed out on translating that part or someone else did it for you or something? Considering all the messed up shit that's already happened in this anime, I really wouldn't be surprised if they did actually add a lynch mob to the story.

That said, the contrast in this episode between the first and last 10 minutes were quite extreme. The author apparently loves building up your love for these minor/side characters and then *fwoosh* just executes them in the most brutal manner like he was cutting the cheese.

I was damn sure this episode would depress me, but I just had to go watch NGNL first.... sigh... now I gotta find something happy to occupy my mind for the rest of the day....

My faith in humanity in the BB universe has hit rock bottom. Hopefully noone important in the Pentagon or in any National Militaries are BB fans, because they might just go bonkers and activate an actual Nuke in the real world XD

There is no justice in the BB world.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 12, 2014 6:25 PM

Jun 2014
L-Ryoshi said:

Dude, are you sure you translated the right novel? I mean maybe you missed out on translating that part or someone else did it for you or something? Considering all the messed up shit that's already happened in this anime, I really wouldn't be surprised if they did actually add a lynch mob to the story.

That said, the contrast in this episode between the first and last 10 minutes were quite extreme. The author apparently loves building up your love for these minor/side characters and then *fwoosh* just executes them in the most brutal manner like he was cutting the cheese.

I was damn sure this episode would depress me, but I just had to go watch NGNL first.... sigh... now I gotta find something happy to occupy my mind for the rest of the day....

My faith in humanity in the BB universe has hit rock bottom. Hopefully noone important in the Pentagon or in any National Militaries are BB fans, because they might just go bonkers and activate an actual Nuke in the real world XD

Of course it's the same novel. Notice that Mr. DmonHiro later posts that he wasn't sure whether the rape occurred or not, which makes me think maybe memory failed him instead of troll attempt (sometimes people got too excited it's understandable, especially when he desperately want more people to dislike Rentaro [the morally-ambiguous figure which I am not a fan of him either])

I would love to ask him which volume, chapter and page did that occur, of course, in a friendly manner. I naturally hate to argue with people, if anything, I will just leave the evidence and let it go.

The rest? Please ask yourself, kind sir. What are you WILLING to believe and what are you HOPING to be true?
Jun 12, 2014 6:30 PM

Feb 2012
Damn.
Jun 12, 2014 6:52 PM

Dec 2013
Good episode. I was already on the verge of tears while Rentaro was identifying their bodies, but his subsequent conversation with Enju and hearing her cry after rushing into the next room is what did me in.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Jun 12, 2014 6:53 PM

Nov 2007
I did not feel anything while watching this episode. The monster inside me has grown this big.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 12, 2014 7:57 PM

Aug 2008
No,not the loli. Kagetane is back next episode.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 12, 2014 8:12 PM

May 2014
DmonHiro said:
During the battle, Kagetane returns, and makes his way towards the government building where Tendo is.
Rentarou winds up there as well, and somehow get between Kagetane and the officials.

Kagetane: Fancy meeting you here, Satomi-kun. Though I do not believe it will be as easy to stop me this time. Though you may try.
Rentarou: Well... that doesn't work. Hey, you know what MIGHT work. A varanium bomb!
[turns to Tendo]
Rentarou: You wouldn't happen to have another one of THOSE, would you? No? You only had the one?
Rentarou: Oh well... and my partner is not here, she's in a really bad mood. You wouldn't BELIEVE what happened... a lot of her friends died today.
Rentarou: Don't mind me, I gotta go get some stuff for Enju. She's in a foul mood, maybe some sweets will cheer her up. Well, take your time, I'll be going now.

Hahaha awesome this is fun to read and definitly what SHOULD happen. Throw Kisara in with Tendo aswell ^^
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jun 12, 2014 8:48 PM

Apr 2013
With some more focused, competent writing this could have been a super-solid show. It's impossible to take seriously when it jumps back and forth between obnoxious pedo-pandering and doom-and-gloom.
Jun 12, 2014 8:49 PM
Dec 2013
This episode was really sad. I love this anime, but it was so sad that all of them died. Like someone said in a previous post, in the end humanity is trash, and probably deserve what we have coming for ourselves. Just... so sad... this was probably comparable with some of the really sad scenes of other anime... I just really hope Rentauro gives those jerks what they have coming...
Jun 12, 2014 9:35 PM

Dec 2013
Winterluffy said:
DmonHiro said:

[turns to Tendo]

Hahaha awesome this is fun to read and definitly what SHOULD happen. Throw Kisara in with Tendo aswell ^^

Indeed. I got a good laugh out of it too. However, I don't see the point of Kisara being included. Think you can provide some reasons why you feel she should be included, or should I simply take that as unnecessary/unjustified hate for her character and keep a pushing?
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Jun 12, 2014 10:41 PM

Oct 2013
fair ruthless child killings. enju looked so dead at the end on the bench there
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 12, 2014 10:54 PM

Sep 2012
Black Bullet is a case study in how NOT to use comedy and tragedy in the same show. Normally, comical events serve to endear the characters to the audience and make us grow attached, and give the tragedy component more impact. Meanwhile, tragic events help us better appreciate the times when the characters can afford to be comical. The effect is synergistic, and good examples of this are most decent VNs (Steins;Gate, Clannad, etc.) and shows like Gurren Lagann.

Not so in Black Bullet. In BB, the comedy and tragedy are seriously at odds with one another, fighting over which can dominate the other. The "funny" parts just make the "serious" parts seem over the top and impossible to take seriously. And the "serious" parts just abruptly murder the comical events and barge into the scene. It's a trainwreck, rather than a rollercoaster of emotions, in more ways than one. The writers should have decided whether they wanted the focus to be humour or seriousness, and stuck with it, making the other a supporting theme. Instead, we get this.
Jun 13, 2014 12:08 AM
May 2014
^ exactly how I feel.

Like. Was I supposed to sympathize with this over the top event?
Jun 13, 2014 12:55 AM

Jan 2014
Looks like Kisara & Rentaro are getting closer. :D

But hell, the feels on this episode were too much.

Next episode:
KAGETANE IS BACK BABY
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jun 13, 2014 1:00 AM

Jun 2009
Justice better be serve...

Though I got a feeling the bomber will get away scot-free, because that's the kind of world they're in.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2014 2:18 AM

May 2014
Kuro_Yuuki said:
Indeed. I got a good laugh out of it too. However, I don't see the point of Kisara being included. Think you can provide some reasons why you feel she should be included, or should I simply take that as unnecessary/unjustified hate for her character and keep a pushing?

Well as previously posted by another member Kisara seems to not care at all about the children being dead she acts like she is just happy to be talking to Rentaro what the hell? Also she tells Rentaro to give up on killing the citizens she is gun ho for him to protect the THINGS that killed his students so throw her in I could care less about her character right now.
Here is his post.
DarkMoonWolf said:
So let's imagine I'm Rentarou at this point...

Rentarou: Hummm the monolith was destroyed...
Kisara: Rentarou we'll do justice later. For now we need to protect the civilians...
Rentarou: the civilians you say.... hummmm.... ohhh you mean the guys that put a bomb in the school and killed our students, or maybe the ones who wanted to kill every cursed children just because they were born with the virus... even though every cursed children here is fighting in order to help protecting these "civilians"....
(Rentarou picks up some food and sits on a bench)
Rentarou: ....Well no point in doing anything now... if we had some more cursed children or varanium bombs, maybe we could do something to protect these... ..."civilians"!!
But now.... oohh well... I'll just enjoy my lunch here with Enju....
(Rentarou shares food with Enju)
Rentarou: Hey Enju, since we are letting the Gastrea take revenge for us, how about we go on to the park and have some fun together? Let's go ask Tina if she wants to come too...
ohhh you're still here Kisara?? I'll advise you to go to a shelter...
(Rentarou turns away and never looks back)

Yap I would probably do this.... If I can't take my revenge on them, then by all means welcome back Mr. Kagetane!!!!Please take your time and have some fun too...
deadmuffinsJun 13, 2014 2:25 AM

Jun 13, 2014 2:53 AM

May 2014
Some points:

Rentaro killing civilians would land him in jail,especially if he is caught red handed,Civil officers aren't the police they don't even have the same authority like the military,they are a private organization paid for to take out gastrea incidents.

don't forget that not everyone hates Cursed children,see the old guy that was sheltering the CC's,the cop that Rentaro met in ep 1 and Seitenshi.But because some stupid persons killed this CC,you want Rentaro to not protect those couple of decent human beings in this world?And Kisara was right,showing these lowly humans that CC is protecting them and laying out their lives for them might help some politicians and civilians to change their minds so that the law to give rights to CC can pass.

I don't get the pedo thing that some keep referring to,Rentaro is not an adult,he's still a teen,a minor,pedo as I know refers to those who had already eached adulthood and dating/ doing sexual acts with said minor,that I don't see in this series. Heck their are no ecchi scenes here compared to other series that keep showing middle schoolgirls panties.
Jun 13, 2014 2:54 AM

Feb 2013
Man the feels this episode. They sure didn't pull any punches. This show definitely is one of my favs this season.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Jun 13, 2014 3:11 AM

May 2014
darkreaperix said:
Some points:

Rentaro killing civilians would land him in jail,especially if he is caught red handed,Civil officers aren't the police they don't even have the same authority like the military,they are a private organization paid for to take out gastrea incidents.

don't forget that not everyone hates Cursed children,see the old guy that was sheltering the CC's,the cop that Rentaro met in ep 1 and Seitenshi.But because some stupid persons killed this CC,you want Rentaro to not protect those couple of decent human beings in this world?And Kisara was right,showing these lowly humans that CC is protecting them and laying out their lives for them might help some politicians and civilians to change their minds so that the law to give rights to CC can pass.

I don't get the pedo thing that some keep referring to,Rentaro is not an adult,he's still a teen,a minor,pedo as I know refers to those who had already eached adulthood and dating/ doing sexual acts with said minor,that I don't see in this series. Heck their are no ecchi scenes here compared to other series that keep showing middle schoolgirls panties.

I think that law is a pipe dream they made just for kicks.
Seriously though Seitenshi wont even tell Rentaro how the damn tricycle is a catalyst for getting a stage 5 gastrea I hate her aswell. The only people I trust in this anime are Rentaro, Enju the old man in the sewers and the cursed children. I do not trust Kagetane but he is the only way of achieving destruction on this cesspool of a world as of right now. Hope Rentaro sides with him next episode.

Jun 13, 2014 3:13 AM

Dec 2013
SmilingBeginner said:
L-Ryoshi said:

Of course it's the same novel. Notice that Mr. DmonHiro later posts that he wasn't sure whether the rape occurred or not, which makes me think maybe memory failed him instead of troll attempt (sometimes people got too excited it's understandable, especially when he desperately want more people to dislike Rentaro [the morally-ambiguous figure which I am not a fan of him either])

I would love to ask him which volume, chapter and page did that occur, of course, in a friendly manner. I naturally hate to argue with people, if anything, I will just leave the evidence and let it go.

The rest? Please ask yourself, kind sir. What are you WILLING to believe and what are you HOPING to be true?

Actually, I was trying to clear up the misunderstanding, because from your previous comments, I sort of got the feeling that you meant that the entire lynch mob scene never occurred at all. If I misunderstood something, well then I can always apologize, but my main purpose was only to make sure I understood the story properly.

I haven't read the LN, but would love to in the near future, so I figure it would be nice to sort out what parts were in the LN and what not beforehand.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 13, 2014 3:16 AM

May 2014
Winterluffy said:
[
Seriously though Seitenshi wont even tell Rentaro how the damn tricycle is a catalyst for getting a stage 5 gastrea I hate her aswell. The only people I trust in this anime are Rentaro, Enju the old man in the sewers and the cursed children. I do not trust Kagetane but he is the only way of achieving destruction on this cesspool of a world as of right now. Hope Rentaro sides with him next episode.

No Kisara love? :) She likes and are nice to the CC's and the only one she hates are the Tendou's.
Jun 13, 2014 3:22 AM

May 2014
darkreaperix said:
Winterluffy said:
[

No Kisara love? :) She likes and are nice to the CC's and the only one she hates are the Tendou's.

Sorry the way the anime portrays her I can not like her.
It literally makes her the opposition to Rentaro and Enju going on a killing frenzy.

Jun 13, 2014 3:31 AM

May 2014
Winterluffy said:

It literally makes her the opposition to Rentaro and Enju going on a killing frenzy.

Civilian killing frenzy?So he can be locked up in jail and Enju killed?even how strong both of them are,an order form old man Tendo for their heads to the other Civil Security Companies will be a very hard fought battle and that includes former allies.

And don't forget in this world CC has no rights so killing them will not be bothered by the police (they even did some killings),and Seitenshi probably be blocked by old man Tendou from such info so that she could do anything.
Jun 13, 2014 3:35 AM

May 2014
darkreaperix said:
Winterluffy said:

Civilian killing frenzy?So he can be locked up in jail and Enju killed?even how strong both of them are,an order form old man Tendo for their heads to the other Civil Security Companies will be a very hard fought battle and that includes former allies.

And don't forget in this world CC has no rights so killing them will not be bothered by the police (they even did some killings),and Seitenshi probably be blocked by old man Tendou from such info so that she could do anything.

What jail? They would probably just kill him I dont believe there is jail in this anime? Besides I think he should join up with Kagetane then he will stand a better chance against tendo and the rest.
Besides even if they save humanity from the gastrea Tendo will probably just put a bounty on all the guys like Rentaro and the Cursed Children why would he want them in his clean world? But the law.... No the law wont help and you know it.
deadmuffinsJun 13, 2014 3:49 AM

Jun 13, 2014 3:52 AM

May 2014
Winterluffy said:

What jail? They would probably just kill him I dont believe there is jail in this anime? Besides I think he should join up with Kagetane then he will stand a better chance against tendo and the rest.
Besides even if they save humanity from the gastrea Tendo will probably just put a bounty on all the guys like Rentaro and the Cursed Children why would he want them in his clean world? But the gastrea law.... No that law wont help and you know it.

BB's world still has laws,except for CC because they aren't treated as humans,but if the law passed,anyone harming the CC's can be arrested and put into jail as long as someone like Rentarou and Kisara would complain.

old man Tendou won't harm Rentarou as long as he hasn't done anything wrong.

Don't get me wrong I hear the LN author is sadistic with his treatment of the MC's and loli's compared to what the anime has portrayed.Also look for vol 5 and 6 spoilers for more despair (anime seems to end with vol 4 of the LN :)
Jun 13, 2014 4:17 AM

May 2014

Hoping that thing about anime is false D: if it is not you could of used a spoiler :c

Jun 13, 2014 8:22 AM

Mar 2011
Am I the only one rooting for the gastrea?
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Jun 13, 2014 8:53 AM
Apr 2012
Wow, the drama this episode was so bad, I don't even...
Jun 13, 2014 2:25 PM

Dec 2013
Winterluffy said:
Kuro_Yuuki said:

Well as previously posted by another member Kisara seems to not care at all about the children being dead she acts like she is just happy to be talking to Rentaro what the hell? Also she tells Rentaro to give up on killing the citizens she is gun ho for him to protect the THINGS that killed his students so throw her in I could care less about her character right now.
Here is his post.

Basically your entire opinion of her is based on made up dialogue posted by another user who clearly states at the beginning of his post, "So let's imagine I'm Rentarou at this point...", meaning that the dialogue in question wasn't actually said, and was rather how that user would have responded to the situation.

As for Kisara not caring about the kids, and instead being happy to be talking to Rentarou. Are we watching the same show? When Kisara calls him near the end of the episode she's clearly shaken up over what happened to the kids. If you were paying attention, you would have noticed that she began tearing up not even half way through their conversation. Just because she didn't get a 5 minute long sequence for mourning like Rentarou doesn't mean she feels any different about what happened than he does.

I'm not sure where your getting Kisara being "Gun ho" for protecting citizens from. She realizes that they have a job to do, and if by doing that job they can begin changing how people view Cursed Children then it is all worth it.

You may want to go rewatch the last few minutes of the episode, so you can see what really happened, and not what another user wished would have happened.
Kuro_YuukiJun 13, 2014 2:33 PM

Yeah. I said it.
Jun 13, 2014 4:31 PM
Apr 2013
Have they said Kisara's father's motive for all this yet and I forgot it, or is it still a mystery?
Jun 13, 2014 5:18 PM

May 2014
Kuro_Yuuki said:
Winterluffy said:

Here is his post.

Basically your entire opinion of her is based on made up dialogue posted by another user who clearly states at the beginning of his post, "So let's imagine I'm Rentarou at this point...", meaning that the dialogue in question wasn't actually said, and was rather how that user would have responded to the situation.

As for Kisara not caring about the kids, and instead being happy to be talking to Rentarou. Are we watching the same show? When Kisara calls him near the end of the episode she's clearly shaken up over what happened to the kids. If you were paying attention, you would have noticed that she began tearing up not even half way through their conversation. Just because she didn't get a 5 minute long sequence for mourning like Rentarou doesn't mean she feels any different about what happened than he does.

I'm not sure where your getting Kisara being "Gun ho" for protecting citizens from. She realizes that they have a job to do, and if by doing that job they can begin changing how people view Cursed Children then it is all worth it.

You may want to go rewatch the last few minutes of the episode, so you can see what really happened, and not what another user wished would have happened.

Sorry I know you like Kisara but I can not. ^^ I think Rentaro should be looking for revenge with Enju but this is all my opinion so yes other people can think what they want. :) Just because I dislike her does not mean you have to dislike her. ^^

Jun 13, 2014 5:29 PM

Dec 2013
Winterluffy said:
Kuro_Yuuki said:

Sorry I know you like Kisara but I can not. ^^ I think Rentaro should be looking for revenge with Enju but this is all my opinion so yes other people can think what they want. :) Just because I dislike her does not mean you have to dislike her. ^^

No, you don't know what you think you do. I never said anything about me liking her (although you're right. I do). However, the purpose of my previous post was not to show that I liked her character, but rather me setting it straight that the reasons you listed for not liking her don't exist.

Yeah. I said it.
Jun 13, 2014 5:41 PM

Apr 2012
fuck it let the wall fall n let the cleansing begin
Jun 13, 2014 6:02 PM

May 2014
Kuro_Yuuki said:
No, you don't know what you think you do. I never said anything about me liking her (although you're right. I do). However, the purpose of my previous post was not to show that I liked her character, but rather me setting it straight that the reasons you listed for not liking her don't exist.

Ouch she has stopped Rentaro from killing the killers enough of a reason right there for me. If she said Rentaro lets go kill the civilians that killed our students I would be like Hell Yeah Kisara ftw but she did not so meh Kagetane ftw!~

Jun 13, 2014 7:11 PM

Dec 2013
Winterluffy said:
Kuro_Yuuki said:

Ouch she has stopped Rentaro from killing the killers enough of a reason right there for me. If she said Rentaro lets go kill the civilians that killed our students I would be like Hell Yeah Kisara ftw but she did not so meh Kagetane ftw!~

Again, that's something else that did not happen. She didn't stop him from killing anyone. For that matter when was he going to kill civilians? Hasn't happened in the anime (I can't speak for the LN since I haven't read it), so where are you getting this?

Refer to paragraphs 3 and 4 of post #291 because again, your reasoning isn't making much since.

Its not the fact that you dislike her that I take issue with. Its the fact that your reasons for why you dislike her don't actually exist.

Yeah. I said it.
Jun 13, 2014 7:40 PM

May 2010
I cried when I saw what happened to those poor girls :'(
That blind girl is an interesting character and I hope to see her more. I also hope her little sister wasn't in Rentaro's class :(

Also I liked Kisara and Satomi relationship development!
Jun 13, 2014 8:50 PM

Sep 2010
Well that was really depressing. Really don't like Kisara.. Wish she wasn't even a part of the series but oh well.
Jun 13, 2014 11:39 PM

Jan 2012
Well, didnt expected all that girls dying... but the city seems pretty "normal" facing total aniquilation in just 1-2 days... rentaro´s school and the metro working normal?

that didnt make any sense...
Jun 14, 2014 2:44 AM

Oct 2013
I liked the relationship development between Kisara and Rentaro,and those poor girls :/

Jun 14, 2014 2:52 AM

Sep 2008
If this show wasn't so afraid to show dead bodies, tragedies going around and other horrible things maybe I would consider it dark.

I can't see it as dark, gruesome and cruel world if they keep showing 15 minutes of paradise and spend 1 minute on off-screen deaths followed by 4 minutes of crying for victims.
This show, at least to me, is loli-harem action show meant for all ages, definitely not an adult show.

And while that would be ok, even by me, it just seems source material is made to be darker.
Oh well, only a few more episodes and I won't bother with 2nd season if it comes. Gonna make my life easier. And of those who hate reading rants such as this one.

Just to explain further why I consider scenes neccessary for emotional reaction, think Attack on titan.
What if they cut out all deaths from it, just shown bodies under blankets and blacked out on every fight where death occured. Wouldn't have the same impact on viewer, right?
nina4lifeJun 14, 2014 2:56 AM
Jun 14, 2014 7:41 AM

Apr 2013
All board the feel train.
That was intense in a disturbing way.

It was quite emotional when it all happened, I wonder how it will effect them now they have to fight immediately after that.

After Enju cried and had that depressed face I really wanted to hug her. TT^TT
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

191 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 16, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

397 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Best Girl? ( 1 2 3 )

Blind_Guardian - May 17, 2014

105 by proxima16 »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2014

520 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.