Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 9, 2014 8:04 PM

Jan 2014
Wasabi said:
I don't know why people are complaining about Sony. They always do this at E3. They put in some interesting stuff in the beginning then load the middle with the technical PSN, statistics, and media stuff. They always save their big hits for last.

I didn't really find mkx or uncharted 4 interesting enough to buy a ps4 though..
[right]
Jun 9, 2014 9:20 PM

Jul 2007
This is a really stupid question, but do you guys happen to know where E3 coverage is on the PSN? I actually missed the live stream event and would like to watch it on psn but i can't seem to find it. What category is it under?

Jun 9, 2014 9:27 PM

Sep 2012
AkatsukiWolf said:
Am I the only one who thinks e3 has been boring?

Nope. So far, nothing has interested me :(
Jun 9, 2014 9:28 PM

Nov 2013
tomorrow is smash bros. im excited!
Jun 9, 2014 9:30 PM
Mar 2011
i dount very much that tgs wil get coverage here abd people here say they like Japanese games
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jun 9, 2014 10:52 PM

Dec 2012
So far the new Rainbox Six looks amazing, but the GUI is very similar to CS:GO which probably means it's going to be in direct competition with it. The Witcher 3 looks great too, dat graphics.
Jun 9, 2014 11:38 PM

Sep 2012
FGAU1912 said:
i dount very much that tgs wil get coverage here abd people here say they like Japanese games

Why not do MAL the honour and make a thread dedicated to Tokyo Game Show this year?
I'd be more than interested in it, and would participate in discussion.
Jun 10, 2014 1:12 AM

May 2012
Sunset Overdrive. It makes me want to buy the Xbone One just for that game.

But yeah, also looking forward to Nintendo.
Feel free to recommend me good romance (BL is fine!) or slices-of-life anime I haven't seen yet!
Jun 10, 2014 1:20 AM
Mar 2011
Raidol said:
FGAU1912 said:

Why not do MAL the honour and make a thread dedicated to Tokyo Game Show this year?

i might do and im going on the satuday

people who calle e3 the biggest expo in the world based the he fact that ay higest atendace E3 hardly gets over 40,000 and TGS gets 150,000 year in year out higest 210,000 e3 has a long way to go
DateYutakaJun 10, 2014 1:30 AM
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Jun 10, 2014 1:26 AM

Nov 2013
Another lack-luster E3 so far.

Patriots, AC: Unity, DA: Inquisition all look promising.

Let's see what Konami and Nintendo have for us.
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Jun 10, 2014 1:47 AM

Jul 2013
I didn't watch the show's but it doesn't seem like i really missed anything. Halo 2 HD version is guess cool i guess but i wouldn't buy XBOX one for it.

Only big announcement for me was the Miyazakis (from software) new game and that's definitely going to be something that makes buying PS4 worth it.

Shame that apparently there still wasn't fucking anything about the "Last Guardian". At this rate i won't even give a shit if it actually get's a release.
Jun 10, 2014 1:48 AM

Sep 2012
FGAU1912 said:
Raidol said:

people who calle e3 the biggest expo in the world based the he fact that ay higest atendace E3 hardly gets over 40,000 and TGS gets 150,000 year in year out higest 210,000 e3 has a long way to go

If that's the case, I'd be really excited if you could take some photos of the booths there. Especially Falcom, Atlus and Sqaure Enix booths
Well you can't blame them, E3 is definitely the biggest gaming expo in the West. Also E3 would have a much higher attendance if it was open to the public on all days and for all conferences. Though I'm not sure if TGS is as exclusive as E3.
Jun 10, 2014 1:59 AM

Oct 2012
Scalebound. Literally nothing else.
Jun 10, 2014 3:13 AM

Jul 2011
Witcher 3
Dragon Age
Mirrors Edge 2
also Persona Q (it's time to get a 3ds)

Anyone knows if GTA V is coming for PC ?
Jun 10, 2014 3:14 AM

Jan 2011
Man, I thought for a moment Sony was going to bundle the camera now that Microsoft have removed theirs
Jun 10, 2014 3:37 AM
Nov 2008
sony's conference was awesome, microsoft's was meh. haven't bothered with watching ea's and ubi's yet
Jun 10, 2014 3:38 AM
Nov 2008
ainky said:

Anyone knows if GTA V is coming for PC ?
it is.
Jun 10, 2014 3:42 AM

Apr 2011
BLOOGBORNEBLOODBORNEBLOOGBORNEBLOODBORNEBLOOGBORNEBLOODBORNEBLOOGBORNEBLOODBORNE
BLOOGBORNEBLOODBORNEBLOOGBORNEBLOODBORNEBLOOGBORNEBLOODBORNEBLOOGBORNEBLOODBORNE
NefaynJun 10, 2014 3:46 AM
Jun 10, 2014 4:03 AM

Jan 2014
Wasn't all that impressed at any of the conferences either.

Microsoft did a lot better than last year and I liked that they dropped all the unnecessary multimedia stuff and focused on games. Wise decision. Enjoyed the footage of Evolve and The Devision. Expecting a lot of those two. I really disliked all that "DLC first on XBOX bullshit". This is one of the most appalling trends next to pre-order DLC and season passes that the gaming industry brought upon us. Not to mention that enormous amount DLC in the first place, especially if it's announced before the actual games' release or better even, before even showing any gameplay first.

IMO EA easily had the worst presentation. Nearly every of their games were just talk and concept arts. That was just stupid. Looking forward to Mirrors Edge and the new Mass Effect, though.

Didn't watch Ubisoft's. But I apparently didn't miss out anything. Rainbox Six looked nice, but considering the pre-rendered footage they showed the last few years, I'm not really that convinced yet.

And last but not least, Sony. It wasn't horrible but far from impressive. How can they seriously claim they are entirely focused on delivering "amazing gaming experiences" and in the same breath announce countless indie titles and non gaming related stuff. WTF!? We already understood that they are embracing the indie scene last year, so how about focusing on actually impressive games that are supposed to make us buy a new console? That Powers announcement was definitely the most boring and annoying part.
The Order looks meh. Oh God, please get rid off those quick-time events. They are a pest. At least it has nice visuals.
Liked the Bloodborne trailer. Definitely looking forward to this one.
Batman trailer was breathtaking. Will surely turn out fun and a great game.
Uncharted 4 only got some pre-rendered scene, disappointing.Wiill be amazing, nonetheless and surely look outstanding.

Overall, pretty mediocre so far. Most games were only shown in the form of CG trailer and are still far off or look just plain bad / boring.
JoekstarJun 10, 2014 4:11 AM
Jun 10, 2014 4:05 AM

Oct 2012

No Man's Sky.
Jun 10, 2014 4:09 AM
Nov 2008
i too am looking forward to batman 'press triangle to win' 5.
Jun 10, 2014 4:15 AM

Jan 2014
Heredity said:

Batman 'press triangle to win' 4, if you please.
Jun 10, 2014 4:16 AM

Oct 2013
Im a Sony guy but 4real, Microsoft killed it!. They gave us exactly what we wanted. Games, Games, Games and more Games!!!!! Sony had barely anything except entertainment tv bullshit like what Microsoft did last year. As soon as they mentioned the PS Eye, Every1 was laughing lol. Batman, Bloodborne and Uncharted were the real highlights during Sony's Conference. Microsoft had so many I couldnt list em lol

Those Indy games looked sick tho. Sony fucked up on Sunset Overdrive man. Could have been a PS4 exclusive but nope they couldnt let Insomniac own the IP so they went to Microsoft.

Mass Effect 4, I wished they'd show more man. Graphics look sick for a prototype.

Mirrors Edge 2. I hope it does well, liked da 1st 1 so hopefully they make sum ultra changes apart from it just being Open World, which is a big plus in its own.

Star Wars Battlefront looks insane!!!! The graphics or just mental!!!!

The Order 1886 looks like your generic Third-Person Shooter with ultra insane CGI-Like graphics. Lets hope they prove us wrong.

Scalebound looks very promising. Too bad its XBox only. I myt be gettin both consoles now since Microsoft stepped up. So many decent exclusives. Sony was killin it last year with the exclusives but now Microsoft seems to be takin over.

SONY!!! GET UR ACT TOGETHER!!!!! STOP BEING GREEDY N LET THE DEVELOPERS OWN THER IP'S!!!!!

EDIT: How could I forget INSIDE!! Playdead killed it with Limbo so this is gonna be awesome.

That other 2D style game that xbox exclusive. it had a giant owl in it anf you play as something protectn a baby or whatever. looked cool.

OH Battlefield Hardline! Thats gonna get me back into online gaming! and that Rainbowsix!!! Holy shit!

AC Untity looks like the same fucking shit as always but with Next Gen graphics n Coop. The climbing tho has been heavily improved. they really fuckin done it proper! So fast n fluid!

Too many games with Coop. I hate that shit man. Coop is fine n all but I feel its taking way too much priority over single player experience. Yes you have a choice but adding Coop to games that SHOULD be single player has a big chance of ruining the experience of us lone gamers like myself by focusing on coop too much n making the single player feel empty n less fun.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jun 10, 2014 4:17 AM
Nov 2008
BeatzMe said:
Heredity said:

coming not-exclusively to ps4.
Jun 10, 2014 4:17 AM
Nov 2008
sega got what nintendon't hah hah!

:( #E3Memories
Jun 10, 2014 4:18 AM

Oct 2013
Heredity said:
sega got what nintendon't hah hah!

Whats Sega got to do with this?
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jun 10, 2014 4:20 AM

Jan 2014
Heredity said:
BeatzMe said:

What's the point you are trying to make? Nobody ever claimed otherwise.
Jun 10, 2014 4:25 AM

Apr 2013
e3 sucks
an egomaniac and a fool

Jun 10, 2014 4:26 AM
Mar 2011
Raidol said:
FGAU1912 said:

If that's the case, I'd be really excited if you could take some photos of the booths there. Especially Falcom, Atlus and Sqaure Enix booths
Well you can't blame them, E3 is definitely the biggest gaming expo in the West. Also E3 would have a much higher attendance if it was open to the public on all days and for all conferences. Though I'm not sure if TGS is as exclusive as E3.

TGS 2nd two days are public im going as public this tiime and im goiing that hardwere devs qna days of public and plus id guess that the shop aera is bigger at TGS Plus i di bekive the stapples center were E3 is held does not hold much more than 50,000 any way

that 220,000 was one day its the same a comiket huge turnouts perday
if yiu add upp all days for example comiket draws 425,000 on a good year

Jun 10, 2014 4:27 AM
Mar 2011
a small rinky convention that cannot draw it seams

Jun 10, 2014 4:27 AM

Jan 2014
I agree with most of what you said. Pretty much posted the same a few minutes ago in a different thread.

daAmazinFatB0y said:
Star Wars Battlefront looks insane!!!! The graphics or just mental!!!!

Won't believe them one word until I see actual gameplay. (Some of) those scenes had written "pre-rendered" all over it.

Looking forward to it nonetheless. Really loved the old Battlefront games and really liked Battlefield 3. So hopefully Hardline and most importantly Battlefront will be as good as I'm hoping for, especially the latter.

Pretty disappointing E3 overall. Aside from a few gems that is.
Jun 10, 2014 4:35 AM
Nov 2008
BeatzMe said:
Heredity said:

What's the point you are trying to make? Nobody ever claimed otherwise.
if i play the game on my ps4, will it be powered by xbox live? i'm so confused!
Jun 10, 2014 4:48 AM

Feb 2008
So far, Sony won the first day of E3. But that doesn't mean much as the whole E3 was boring, so Sony was still average at best.

Xbox was full shooter as expected, EA was full sport as expected, Oobiesoft had too much CGI trailers, so Sony being the best isn't really an achievement.

I guess Nintendo will top them all today. Get Hyped!

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jun 10, 2014 4:55 AM

Feb 2010
E3 is mostly AAA showcase with a few handpicked indies for the platform holders to show that they 'care' about diversity. I already knew things that will be announced, like annualized sequels, would be of very little interests to me.

Not disappointed, I just picked what I think I would like.
Jun 10, 2014 4:56 AM

Feb 2010
Heredity said:

10/10.
Jun 10, 2014 5:17 AM

Jul 2012
It's all right, I enjoy watching and talking about how crappy the games look with my friends more than watching out yearning.. If that counts? :D
Jun 10, 2014 5:34 AM

Oct 2013
Probably the worst E3 yet. As a sony/Playstation fan I was so dissapointed with that conference that I'm glad I didn't regret missing the first hour. I think TGS is probably going to be my go to thing to be excited about from now on.
Jun 10, 2014 6:57 AM

Jul 2007
Duplicate thread.

APart from Sony conference which was full of awesome after awesome(No Man's Land fuck yea) and Oculus Rift reveals, nothing else interesting so far.
Jun 10, 2014 6:59 AM

Jan 2011
For now only AC Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition and the first look of Mass Effect 4 and Star Wars Battlefront.
Jun 10, 2014 7:04 AM

Apr 2010
"Free to Play means Free To Play"

Also TV and a new camera. The PS4 is now becoming the Xbone
Jun 10, 2014 7:13 AM

Dec 2011
Shitty...

Only a few games interest me. And nothing srs about the Vita. I was hoping for Vita games.

Just hoping for Zelda today.
Jun 10, 2014 7:39 AM
Apr 2014
Grim Fandango on PS4.

Oh my fucking god yes!
Jun 10, 2014 8:16 AM

Aug 2012
Yarbzy said:
Grim Fandango on PS4.

Oh my fucking god yes!

Biggest surprise of E3 for me, i wish it was also gonna be re-released on PC. It's my fav classic point & click adventure game.
Jun 10, 2014 8:39 AM
Jan 2014
Besides rainbow six siege the other games have been pretty nice. Nothing specatular but they were all nice. Love seeing these conventions, even though most of the gameplay is staged it is in fact pretty fun to see how the game engine works.

Rainbow six Siege, looks awesome but the staging in it killed it a bit. I mean.. THey could have been a bit more skilled because all those random shots and leting the others run away was a bit too much. But still it looks like a game where I'll have lots of fun

Far cry 4, looks amazing and reminds me a bit of the scenery in Uncharted 2. The Himalya setting is pretty interesting and I love snow maps ^.^ also gorgeous graphics. keeping an eye on this one also

Star wars battlefront, been waiting ages for one. I remember playing Battefront 1 and 2 on my ps2 with friends. Good times!!!!

Witcher 3 Love how the game is looking

Dragon age inquisition I'm still a bit hesitant about it.. Since the 2nd game changed a lot in comparison to DA but still the open world concept looks pretty nice.

FInal thoughts. I need to buy a fucking high end pc to run them all on ultra/max graphics. And maybe one of the consoles in case one of those games is an exclusive to a platform.
Jun 10, 2014 8:53 AM

Dec 2011
Haezejongk said:
Sunset Overdrive. It makes me want to buy the Xbone One just for that game.

But yeah, also looking forward to Nintendo.

Yes. Sunset Overdrive has so many references to Ratchet and Clank, the game I adored as a child.
Jun 10, 2014 9:26 AM

Feb 2008
Nintendoe officially won E3. Half hour full of awesome. Hyped for the other half hour.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jun 10, 2014 9:47 AM

Feb 2010
Nintendo conference was really good.
Jun 10, 2014 9:50 AM

Dec 2011
ZetaZaku said:
Nintendoe officially won E3. Half hour full of awesome. Hyped for the other half hour.

They didnt win it for me. Although I loved the new zelda game footage, no zelda game name so far. Zelda is prolly the only game that is enough to make me go buy a Wii U.

Overall, this E3 was subpar compared to past.

Amiibo...

Nintendo's attempt to rip off Skylanders. Good job Nintendo.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
VudisJun 10, 2014 9:56 AM
Jun 10, 2014 9:57 AM
Apr 2014
MrAwesome2014 said:
Biggest surprise of E3 for me, i wish it was also gonna be re-released on PC. It's my fav classic point & click adventure game.

Indeed, it is one of my favourite games of all time.

Haven't played it in years, and I could always just buy it on PC again, but I'm curious to see what it will be like on a console, and with updated graphics. Cannot wait.
Jun 10, 2014 9:59 AM

Aug 2012
Nintendo's show was pretty great. Kinda sad there's no new Metroid.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3512 by Strahan »»
37 minutes ago

» total games on your steam library ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 22

50 by Strahan »»
38 minutes ago

» What's the funnest local multiplayer game with friends.

SnipeStrike - Apr 16

13 by Strahan »»
43 minutes ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Apr 25

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
5 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

58 by Jentheworld »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.