Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2014 9:25 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fear the turtle! Mr President might be a weak Stand but it can still be useful.
Jul 28, 2017 12:46 PM

Aug 2014
So it was indeed Polnareff...a shame that I was already spoiled of this info years ago.
Nov 10, 2017 2:12 PM

Feb 2013
Buccellati won!
It took too much time.
Mar 11, 2020 9:27 AM

May 2016
Secco's being outsmarted by Bruno at one move after another but the sheer power of his Stand had created a very deadly situation for his enemy regardless of where he might be hiding.

Oh shit, it's Polnareff lmao
He looks screwed up though...

Oct 23, 2020 10:00 AM

Jun 2016
This is a good time to discuss my situation with Vento Aureo Polnareff.

During Stardust Crusaders, I had been sure that Polnareff would die. I don't know where I thought I got this information from, but if true, it would make looking up his age safe. And because my friend told me he was "like 30 or something" and I had this kind of information, I searched up his age. To my surprise I saw that he was in part five because of numerous age listings.

So that's how I got spoiled that he was in this part. My experience with predicting his role came the second the mysterious ally started to speak about the arrow they got in Egypt. However, I had issue with the idea that this would be Pol. Specifically, because Jotaro had just sent Koichi over to find Giorno, there wasn't discussion of some time lord they had to defeat. This would imply Polnareff never went to them for help despite being in a battle against King Crimson. That was weird to me. Although, there are reasons for this I can certainly think of.

The closer we got to the end of this series, the more inevitable it was that this would be Polnareff. I became confident. But despite the shock of seeing him again being removed as I've even seen his part five design in the past, he still seems fascinating.

He wears an eye patch, he has artificial legs, and he feels pretty similar to Diamond is Unbreakable Joseph. As if we are seeing the mythical legends of the past fall to human frailty. Further, he needs to ask people that he doesn't know for help. We may learn about what brought him to this point, and his interactions with the new cast, due to the dramatic irony of the gang not knowing him, should be real fun.
Mar 31, 2021 7:45 PM

Jan 2020
Polnareff! It's a very nice feeling getting to see him again

Oct 28, 2022 4:25 AM

Jan 2011
Thinking about it, having Polnareff of all characters portrayed as this wise and knowledgeable figure is kinda funny.

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 100 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

6 by mistercb »»
Mar 22, 8:26 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 105 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

5 by lolware »»
Feb 15, 7:54 AM

» Are there any characters (from JoJo or any other IPs) that wear an outfit like Giorno's?

Saori_Shun - Feb 12

1 by Adnash »»
Feb 12, 5:31 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 52 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Mar 20, 2013

7 by lolware »»
Jan 31, 12:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Chapter 155 Discussion

Mana - Nov 10, 2016

15 by sillywackygatto »»
Sep 20, 2023 7:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.