Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 21, 2014 8:50 AM

Nov 2012
Okay I admit it. This episode and this episode only was good!
May 21, 2014 8:59 AM

May 2013
Ichigo showing up at the end. Can't wait to see his new powers.
May 21, 2014 9:00 AM
Mar 2012
Boombawks said:
minatojs said:
The return of ichigo, how can everyone not be hyped lol

Damn, its been a long time. Lets see what he can do.

I expect some nice chapters. Ichigo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never hyped for Ichigo.

Seriously, just dont get hyped in Bleach anyway, guys!
When Kenpachi showed up to fight Gremmy, everyone was hyped too and what did we get? One of the most boring fights in all Bleach.
May 21, 2014 9:25 AM
エクスカリバアアアア
Oct 2011
Finally we know of the whereabouts of some charakters. Shinji ist kickin and got himself that flame guy as opponent, rukia and byakuya are heading towards kenpachi. And Ichigo finally arrived. I hope the next chapter doesn't start with a simple show off and Ichigo just kills those four babes, that would be way too boring. I hope the quincy and shinigami start moving and the whole war will move forward from some tiny battles into epic clashes.
May 21, 2014 9:26 AM

Nov 2007
HavocParker said:
I greatly enjoyed the way the chapter was laid out. The cinematic effect. A manga is not only about the story but also about how its portrayed. You are following "BLEACH" which is known for its cinematic approach to battles and for its emphasis on style. You really shouldn't be complaining about pacing when it's a known fact about Bleach ever since it reached year 3 (2004). This chapter was a very typical old school Bleach unlike most chapters in this arc.

If you expect every chapter to feature something amazing, you are gonna be disappointed.

Here's what this chapter showed
1. Omaeda is fine enough to be carrying 2 people on his back. He was previously seen to be injured by BG9.
2. Shinji is healed, kinda. Hinamori can heal pretty decently.
3. Bazz B's 3rd ability. Lava.
4. The fact that Kenpachi is the strongest on the field, currently, given how everyone could sense his reiatsu quite well. Might imply that Rukia and Byakuya are hiding their reiatsu.
5. Rukia's still injured. It will probably be a hindrance if she uses her bankai again. I'm almost certain this will come up.
6. Everyone can sense Ichigo's pulsating reiatsu even before he fully entered SS. Including Ikaku who was last seen getting beaten by Superstar. The fact that Ichigo easily went past those 4 is a sign of how much stronger he is than them.

I guess everyone skipped this post. It was quite important and pretty much summed up how Bleach is. So don't be surprised if the next chapter is the same way.
May 21, 2014 9:27 AM

Dec 2011
Ichigo is back. Geez. That has been a long time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2014 9:35 AM

Aug 2012
I knew it!
All I can say is What. An. Entrance!
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
May 21, 2014 9:45 AM

Oct 2012
Arlia said:
Well, some content...

End of the last chapter : Kenpachi in a deep shit, but Ichigo appears !
End of this chapter : Kenpachi in a deep shit, but Ichigo appears !

Lol yeah, this.
May 21, 2014 10:00 AM
Dec 2013
Finally he arrived
May 21, 2014 10:03 AM
Nov 2012
Wow, Ichigo's arrival was so similliar to Goku's arrivals in DBZ, on Earth and Namek.
Vanquish7May 21, 2014 10:30 AM
May 21, 2014 10:40 AM

Aug 2009
vongola-undecimo said:
ITS OFFICIAL......Bleach has worse pacing than any manga out there........................EVEN WORSE THAN CLAYMORE
Raven-kun said:
Yay, now we know Ichigo will one shot their ass with no effort, yippie for development.

And this
Arlia said:
Well, some content...

Dimitrije1606 said:
Kubo just spent 17 pages to tell us that Ichigo was coming back, and he didn't even make epic entrance...Getting real tired of your bullshit Kubo...

I was hoping for ANYONE else but it had to be Ichigo.

Now lets wait and see Ichigo beating the crap out of those 4 and then lose to some "new" enemy....
May 21, 2014 11:07 AM
May 2014
I'm not sure why people are complaining about it being Ichigo at all. Lets be completely honest here, of all the people who are good if to be joining this battle which of them could actually stand on par with Ichigo, Rukia, Kenpachi, Byakuya, or Renji? Oh that's right none of them. And if these are the only people who have actually been able to make a difference in this fight for the most part how is someone who can't even stay on par with them or present a decent challenge going to fight the sternritters?

Grimjow couldn't beat Ichigo and we all saw what happened to Ichigo before his new power up. He got the crapped kicked out of him, and broke his bankai. His only saving grace being he was also of Quincy blood.

If one of the full bringers came back maybe the dude who could change peoples memories (forgot his name) might stand a chance. Might. Outside of that the rest are screwed.

I highly doubt Chad is on par with anyone of them either. He's like the Omeada of Ichigos group. Not to insult Chad. I like his character a lot. I'm just speaking objectively and used the best comparison I could.

Orihimes only use is her healing abilities so she couldn't have helped in battle.

Uruhara would actually be a challenge though. I could see him posing a real threat.

So there you have the squad of b list and c list characters who could never turn the tide of the battle. And even Kubo knows that. Their biggest contribution will be defeating the sternritters henchmen. Thus leaving Ichigo as the only person who could save Kenpachi and prevent total annihilation of the Soul Society.
May 21, 2014 11:12 AM

Sep 2013
Gorim said:
I was wondering why Bleach was getting good lately. I guess when Ichigo and other main characters aren't on the screen things are interesting. I could have almost given 5/10 for the last 20 chapters, it's back to 2/10.

Kubo should just get over with this series and tell us his bullshit asspulls. There's no real reason to drag this fight on for another 100 chapters when none of it matters since Ichigos asspulled a power strong enough to probably one strike anyone except the quincy king.

I'll help Kubo this is the script for next chapter: "And Ichigo revealed his allmightly heavenly bankai deluxe-edition ultrakill which made him stronger than a guy who has trained for 1000 years. He swung his blade once. Happy ending, no one died. the end"

^ Please, people already died, what's your excuse now huh?...thought so.
And Kenpachi's monster strength isn't an ass-pull? I think you need to pull something out, you know where :()

This page is good :) Candice thou <3
http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/53/2384/01.jpg
10/10 would bang while being electrocuted to death :D

Bazz b vs Shinji? :O shinji use your darn bankai already.

Momo "sigh" where's aizen so he can mindf*ck again xD
May 21, 2014 11:27 AM

Aug 2009
Best part for me was to see Shinji and Momo again. It's just small scenes but I highly approve of the dynamic and understanding between them. Momo has become such a healthy and capable vice-captain thanks to Shinji. Good for her. I just hope we'll finally have Shinji fighting and not off-screen.

I'm a little confused, so basically everyone wish to help Zaraki. I just can't believe Omaida came to the area with two injurred girls on his back, so he can help Zaraki? Eehh ok? And then we have Ikkaku and Yumichika somewhere, but no reaction on their captain's development? I don't know, seems a little odd.

Ichigo's "graceful" landing was funny. Though I kinda find it a little early story-vice for him to arrive. Next Ichigo vs Bambitches?
May 21, 2014 11:33 AM
May 2011
So since they can feel his reiatsu i guess thats safe to say hes way weaker than his dangai form?

Guess that means when aizen comes back hes going to be way over everyone.
May 21, 2014 11:38 AM

Dec 2013
Am I the only one hoping at least one of the quincy girls is spared for Uryu? You know continuing the bloodline and all that. Preferably Giselle or Meninas since Bambietta is out of the picture. I mean it's not like we don't have horrible people on the "good guys" side already.

Actually Meninas is like a badass Orihime so she might be right up Uryu's alley. :D
LordAuraMay 21, 2014 11:43 AM
May 21, 2014 12:39 PM
Jan 2012
Let the OP hype begin!
May 21, 2014 12:50 PM
Mar 2014
May 21, 2014 12:52 PM
Jun 2012
All I ever wanted was to see Ichigo use his bankai. This chapter pretty much had no development at all.
May 21, 2014 1:49 PM

Feb 2012
Ichigo fast as hell there at the end.

Time for some bitch slapping.
May 21, 2014 2:00 PM

May 2010
My baby.... //sobs
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
May 21, 2014 2:08 PM

Jul 2009
takes a fucking chapter to show he has arrived. wtf. wasnt that the point of the last chapter?
May 21, 2014 2:38 PM
Feb 2013
Lawliet19 said:
myanime2 said:
detectivekillua said:
lol i dont know if it was just me but, i noticed that all naruto , one piece and bleach chapters were really short ,,,

maybe this 2( except one piece because it is worth reading even though it is short , thanks to the damn long speech bubble speeches, ) needs to copy mashima's dedication of drawing manga in longer length( 20 to 32 pages plus special chapter– i love his work ethic!

Quality over quantity. I'm not saying that bleach has quality,don't get me wrong,but FT with the 32 or so chapter is also bad.

My comment for this chapter is this quote.
Arlia said:
Well, some content...

did you read the latest chapter? 384? guess not...... it proves how lucy's character develop more and the rest. bleach is alwys boring with white panel, naruto with shitload of infinite powerup and onepiece? nah it'S great!
May 21, 2014 2:41 PM
Feb 2013
Hubathy said:
Boombawks said:
minatojs said:
The return of ichigo, how can everyone not be hyped lol

Damn, its been a long time. Lets see what he can do.

I expect some nice chapters. Ichigo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never hyped for Ichigo.

Seriously, just dont get hyped in Bleach anyway, guys!
When Kenpachi showed up to fight Gremmy, everyone was hyped too and what did we get? One of the most boring fights in all Bleach.

agree 10000000000000000000x
May 21, 2014 2:44 PM

Feb 2013
Obviously Rukia is the first to know it is Ichigo <3 ICHIRUKI

Cant wait to see Ichigo kicking ass
Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering. (Yoda)
May 21, 2014 4:24 PM
May 2013
Damn...too early...I have a feeling that it is Ichigo. I just don't want him to arrive so early. Look what happened to Kenpachi. He was KO by those girls! unexpected! This is why I want Kenpachi to arrive at Day 4! Ichigo to arrive at Day 7!
Let other characters to shine...guess not...Ichigo...Don't die, Kuroskai Ichigo...
May 21, 2014 4:36 PM

Jun 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
OMG I can't believe I am saying this, but I am hyped. I got the "Bleach" feels this chapter, and it's a good thing. I had this one OST, forgot which, in my mind when Ichigo approaches the battlefield. The only one thing I dislike was Byakuya, I mean heck, how can Rukia sense things better than you do?
dragonlight said:
I just had to listen to number 1 this chapter.

This? I had to listen to it too. ^^
Yep that one. :D And I know what you mean, I got the bleach feels from this chapter too.
May 21, 2014 5:44 PM
Mar 2009
Wait, who is that?

/sarcasm

Geez, it's been so long I almost forgot where Ichigo was coming from. Honestly wanted to see Grimmjow make an appearance, but I guess he won't at this point.

Kenpachi is Seireitei's last hope? Oh boy, that's kind of sad. But that gives me renewed hope we may finally see his Bankai.
May 21, 2014 5:57 PM

Mar 2013
He's finally here!!
The hype is real :)
May 21, 2014 7:08 PM

Apr 2010
Wow the main character actually showed up in his own series. Hopefully this means we don't have that many more fodder fights to go.
May 21, 2014 7:46 PM

Apr 2012
I'm always surprised at how little can happen in a single chapter. I shouldn't be by now, but I am.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
May 21, 2014 7:51 PM

Oct 2013
Fuck yeah Ichigo returned. Can't wait to see him take on the female quincies. It was also funny when he told Kenpachi: "This must be a real kick in the balls for you" xD
May 21, 2014 8:39 PM
Jan 2014
Individually the Bleach chapters feel a bit ambiguous but when you put them together with I think the greatest music of any Anime ever (bleach) it becomes a master piece.
May 21, 2014 9:55 PM

Mar 2014
How slow can a damn chapter be....... Anyway Ichigo arrives and is ready to kick ass :D 4/5
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
May 21, 2014 11:06 PM

Jun 2012
Damn... yet another wrong prediction I've made to add this week. I guess it was obvious that it had to be Ichigo though... I was just hoping that it wouldn't be that predictable. Well, hopefully this arc will manage to be interesting still now that the person we know has to beat Juha Bach is here, when almost all the enemies are alive and kicking while everyone else is dying.

I only see two things happening now... either we'll be left with Ichigo now kicking everyone's asses and quickly getting to the final fight and showing off how overpowered he is... or we'll have him beating a few enemies then getting destroyed, then suddenly pulling some insane power-up out of some character's ass and beating Juha Bach.

Hopefully Kubo will do something more creative and make it neither of those situations. I still say Zaraki's not out for the count though.
May 22, 2014 1:15 AM

Jan 2011
Finally, something nice. I almost forgot how Ichigo looked like.
May 22, 2014 3:15 AM

Oct 2013
ichigo ichigo ichigo ichigo ichigo ichigo ichigo ichigo
May 22, 2014 3:39 AM

Jun 2010
Who's the guy that arrived? Is he a new character cuz I don't think he appeared for the past hundred chapters..
May 22, 2014 4:10 AM

May 2008
Kinda dissapointed that they could feel Ichigo's reiatsu this means he isnt as OP as he was against Aizen :(.

EDIT: Or hes so strong that he only crosses that OP border when he goes bankai
JustiX-NLMay 22, 2014 4:14 AM
May 22, 2014 4:36 AM
Apr 2014
at last my homeboy step in the battle! I hope he's a grown man who's not bitching about small things like "NO YOU CAN'T!", "I'M SCARED OF MY HOLLOW!" and shit; always worrying, complaining and nags on his friends who're helping him. That's not how the main char suppose to act, keep it together Ichigo!
May 22, 2014 7:30 AM

Aug 2013
FINALLY...The main character appeared >_>

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 22, 2014 8:15 AM

Dec 2008
Well, it's about fucking time Ichigo showed up!!

Not too happy with seeing my boyfriend dying in a ditch. T_T

Where the hell is Yachiru?!
May 22, 2014 9:15 AM
Mar 2014
lindsayzzz said:
Thank the lord, Ichigo is finally here! Now things will get more interesting again. I'm now curious when Grimmjow will finally make his return appearance. :)

EEEEH?! Grimmjow is coming back?? How so?
May 22, 2014 9:38 AM

May 2011
I didn't think it would be so soon, but man, after seeing him, I could care less about what could of, should of, would of. Let's go!

This is like reliving some childhood moments lol.
May 22, 2014 11:28 AM

Dec 2013
Seem like Ichigo devoured Sonic before appearing
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
May 22, 2014 12:18 PM

Mar 2013
I missed Ichigo so happy he's back <3
May 22, 2014 12:33 PM

Sep 2013
myanime2 said:
detectivekillua said:
lol i dont know if it was just me but, i noticed that all naruto , one piece and bleach chapters were really short ,,,

maybe this 2( except one piece because it is worth reading even though it is short , thanks to the damn long speech bubble speeches, ) needs to copy mashima's dedication of drawing manga in longer length( 20 to 32 pages plus special chapter– i love his work ethic!

Saw your comments and I wasn't suprised when your only favorite anime was fairy tail. You keep saying respect mashima's work ethic just cuz he made 30+ chapters... So what? If you keep shoving fairy tail down our throats pple will hate it! If they haven't already!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2014 12:44 PM

Sep 2009
Gosh the first half I was 'OK, maybe we're going to see Hirako doing something... Maybe he's going to use his f**kin' mask, with that (and without any shikai, kido etc) she POWNED an unreleased Grimmjow...' etc.

Also I was thinking 'no one from the ReiOu world did that chaos to go to Seireitei, so maybe this time is not Ichigo.. Maybe is Urahara group, they saved Harribel and they're coming with her and Grimmjow...Or maybe is the group from Kukaku's house...'
NOPE.
That damn, useless Ichigo. Always the same, always the same... :-(

It could be a very good chapter, but the second half was wasted 'another time' watching Ichigo like 'Oooohh...'

3/5...
May 22, 2014 12:44 PM

Mar 2010
Hannah_Ana said:
Where the hell is Yachiru?!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.