* Aldnoah.Zero
Akame ga Kill
Space Dandy 2
- Hanamonogatari
- Sailor Moon: Crystal
DRAMAtical Murder
May 21, 2014 7:33 PM
Apr 2012
Definitely Tokyo ESP and maybe Zankyou no Terror. Otherwise nothing else really jumps out as a must see for me.
May 21, 2014 7:50 PM

Mar 2013
actually after taking another look at the chart

-Akame ga Kill!
-Barakamon
-Free! Eternal Summer
-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
-Glasslip
-Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus
-Love Stage!! (i pray that this will be good because i really want to see a good gay romance)
-Majimoji Rurumo
-Nobunaga Concerto (i might change my mind because of how little information we have on this one)
-Persona 4 The Golden Animation
-Psycho-Pass New Edit Version
-RAIL WARS!
-Sword Art Online II (i will wait for it to finish, turn off my brain and marathon it)
-Ano Natsu de Matteru OVA
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

May 21, 2014 7:55 PM

Mar 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
sweet5 said:
there was this one called nobunaga something that seemed pretty interesting.

And I'm actually going to try to watch the second season of sword art online. Hopefully they'll fix up the mistakes they made in the first season there here.
Nobunga Concerto.

Yeah that. Alot of the seiyuus I like are going to be in it. I don't reall get what its supposed to be about though. Hopefully something interesting.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
May 21, 2014 7:57 PM

Apr 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Probably none.

Unless there are some good Anime originals.
Yeah, probably nothing.
Glasslip?
May 21, 2014 7:58 PM

Mar 2013
sweet5 said:
DrGeroCreation said:
sweet5 said:

And I'm actually going to try to watch the second season of sword art online. Hopefully they'll fix up the mistakes they made in the first season there here.
Nobunga Concerto.

Yeah that. Alot of the seiyuus I like are going to be in it. I don't reall get what its supposed to be about though. Hopefully something interesting.
according to anichart it is about a man who has to go back in time and become oda nobunaga
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

May 21, 2014 7:58 PM

Aug 2013
sweet5 said:
DrGeroCreation said:
sweet5 said:

Nobunga Concerto.

It's about a teenager going back in time to the Sengoku period of Japan and he becomes Nobunaga Oda. http://myanimelist.net/anime/24135/Nobunaga_Concerto Edit Ninjad
May 21, 2014 8:05 PM

Mar 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
sweet5 said:
DrGeroCreation said:
sweet5 said:

Nobunga Concerto.

It's about a teenager going back in time to the Sengoku period of Japan and he becomes Nobunaga Oda. http://myanimelist.net/anime/24135/Nobunaga_Concerto Edit Ninjad
the director is a beginner, the guy who is making the soundtrack's claim to fame was the queens blade (all of them) and we dont know which company is doing the animation. ya this doesnt give me much confidence but on the bright side the guy who is doing the script knows his shit

May 21, 2014 8:15 PM

Aug 2013
Let's hope for the best and Queen's Blade soundtrack does sound good so I don't think the soundtrack will be an issue.
May 21, 2014 8:17 PM

Mar 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
Let's hope for the best and Queen's Blade soundtrack does sound good.
oh really? i had no idea about the queen's blade sountrack. ya i will hope but i am going to be keeping my expectations down for this show.

May 21, 2014 8:25 PM

Aug 2013
mattbenz99 said:
DrGeroCreation said:
oh really? i had no idea about the queen's blade sountrack. ya i will hope but i am going to be keeping my expectations down for this show.
Yeah this track from Queen's Blade does sound good and others as well. The first episode will determine everything.
May 21, 2014 8:28 PM

Mar 2013
I am hype as fuck for Aldnoah Zero and Glasslip.
May 21, 2014 8:38 PM

May 2014
I thought the Tokyo ESP manga was kinda cool. The premise is nothing original, but it doesn't take itself too seriously and seems just a fun series playing around with the 'random people get superpowers' concept. I like that. I don't remember exactly why I put it on hold, so I'm eager to check the anime adaptation. Besides that, I don't have my eye set on anything yet. Any suggestions?
May 21, 2014 9:30 PM

Jul 2013
Sao 2, because the endless arguments it is going to start will be amusing, at the very least.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2014 9:37 PM

May 2014
I'm hoping akame ga kill will be good since everything made by whitefox is well done and it doesn't seem like it's gonna be a Moe, slice of life anime like they've been doing recently.

I'm gonna try watching everything this upcomming season like I've been doing recently, but I think I might drop a lot of shows because the theme of the season is yaoi again this summer.
May 21, 2014 10:29 PM

May 2014
Nothing.

The Fate/Stay Night remake can't come soon enough.
Anyone who doesn't hate anime hasn't watched enough anime.
- Anonymous
May 21, 2014 10:33 PM

Jun 2008
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Monogatari Series: Second Season +α

Das all

Can we fucking call that show something else?

No fucking way am I calling it by that name.

Nope, I'm not doing it.
May 21, 2014 10:38 PM

Oct 2013
JustALEX said:
UnoPuntoCinco said:

Das all

Nope, I'm not doing it.
it's just "alpha plus", Or is it "plus alpha"?

I'll call it "Kanbaru-chan's time"
May 21, 2014 10:49 PM

Feb 2014
Akame Ga Kill! - Generic Shounen that tries hard to be edgy. Sound familiar? Plus it has boobies so I'm in.

Sword Art Online II - Only for Miyuki Sawashiro and the forums.

Aldnoah.Zero - A-1 doing a mecha anime, can they pull it of? Plus Urobuchi is creator and Yuki Kajiura is doing music.

Psycho-Pass New Edit Version - Need me my Psycho-Pass.
AzlanMay 22, 2014 4:21 AM
May 21, 2014 11:08 PM

Dec 2013
TNK studio gives us another free nude anime...
fuck, when will we have School Days version 2?
May 21, 2014 11:12 PM

Mar 2013
stealthdasher said:
Aldnoah.Zero - A-1 doing a mecha anime, can they pull it of? Plus Urobuchi is creator and Yuki Kajiura is doing music.

uhh... Hiroyuki Sawano (attack on titan, guilty crown) is composing for Aldnoah Zero. should have been obvious from the trailer.

Ei Aoki (fate zero) is directing though.
May 21, 2014 11:32 PM

Feb 2014
fst said:
stealthdasher said:

uhh... Hiroyuki Sawano (attack on titan, guilty crown) is composing for Aldnoah Zero. should have been obvious from the trailer.

Ei Aoki (fate zero) is directing though.

Yuki Kajiura is working on the theme song as well.
May 21, 2014 11:33 PM

Nov 2013
Sword art online season 2 and no school.
Raise it up, raise up the happiness.
May 21, 2014 11:44 PM
Aug 2012
So far...

Akame ga Kill: Tops the chart. With White Fox doing it, the only thing needed is the 25 episode confirmation then I'm pretty sure I'll be damn satisfied.

Kuroshitsuji: I'll give it another shot, though never really understood the love for that series.

Tokyo ESP: Wanted to start reading the manga but decided to wait for anime instead.

Persona 4 G: It'll probably be another fast forwarding fest like the last series. Hopefully not too many cringe worthy moments this time.

Not gonna watch SAO II but definitely going to be there when the forums get intense. (BTW why do they still call it SAO? Are they too pussy to change the name?)
May 21, 2014 11:53 PM

Sep 2008
In order of what I'm looking forward to the most:
Hanamonogatari - It's Monogatari.
Persona 4 the Golden - The extra scenes from Golden are some of my favorite parts of the game, and the original adaption was lacking, so I'm looking forward to their second attempt. Honestly I would have preferred the dub, but I'm too impatient for that.
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - The manga has been pretty funny, and all the characters are enjoyable.
Tokyo ESP - I read a bit of the manga quite a while back, and I remember it being pretty good.
Akame ga Kill - Haven't read the manga, but there seems to be a lot of hype for this one.
Zankyou no Terror - Seems to be a decent amount of hype for this one too.
Free! Eternal Summer - The first series was pretty good.
Sword Art Online II - I didn't like the GGO arc when I read the novels, but I'll watch it because everyone else will.
Glasslip - Looks like it could be a nice slice of life.
Aldnoah Zero - For the hype. I typically don't care for mecha, but with its staff it's probably worth a shot.
Sailor Moon: Crystal - For the nostalgia. I didn't care too much for Sailor Moon when I was younger, but I'll give this one a go anyways.
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! - I wasn't a big fan of its prequel, but more Rin is always nice I suppose.
Himegoto - Not much expectations for this one, but... traps are nice, I guess?
May 22, 2014 2:26 AM

Apr 2010
I'm interested in Summer passing as quickly as possible to get to Fall.
May 22, 2014 2:38 AM

Apr 2014
stealthdasher said:
Akame Ga Kill! - Generic Shounen that tries hard to be edgy. Sound familiar? Plus it has boobies so I'm in.

Sword Art Online II - Only for Miyuki Sawashiro and the forums.

Fate/Stay Night 2014 - Can it live up to Fate/Zero?

Psycho-Pass 2 - Need me my Psycho-Pass.

Sounds like you're hyped for fall. Almost the same season I guess.
May 22, 2014 3:41 AM

Nov 2012
Well I'm kinda looking forward to Zankyou no Terror and Tokyo ESP. I'm actually expecting some good from those two. Space Dandy 2 will without a doubt be awesome. Also gonna be watching SAO2 and Akame ga Kill, but mainly because I know they'll be popular and are likely gonna be crap.
May 22, 2014 3:55 AM

Mar 2012
Say whatever you want but my top pick will be Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance and Glassip.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 22, 2014 4:13 AM

Feb 2014
idungoof said:
Sounds like you're hyped for fall. Almost the same season I guess.

Oops, Fate/Stay Night 2014 I see now is airing in fall, my bad I'll remove it. Also sorry got Psycho Pass 2 mixed up with Psycho Pass New Edition, will edit it.
AzlanMay 22, 2014 4:23 AM
May 22, 2014 4:44 AM

Dec 2013
SAO 2, haven't looked into other yet.
May 22, 2014 4:54 AM

Sep 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Say whatever you want but my top pick will be Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance and Glassip.

Same here. Glassip because of PA Works and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance because I eat harem shit up

Hanayamata too for me. Madhouse + Moe... Fuck yeah!
May 22, 2014 9:16 AM

May 2013
PoeticJustice said:
Akame ga kill although I heard there is a lot of rape. So I am on the fence. I hope it isn't as bad as Elfen Lied. And I am looking forward to Space Dandy.

Oh damn. my friend to me the Akame ga Kiru manga was great, but if they have too much rape I'm out haha. rape scenes just piss me off, I cant take them.

fst said:
I am hype as fuck for Aldnoah Zero and Glasslip.

GLASSLIP FOR DAYS!!! PA Works has been on FIRE lately so I am hyped af as well haha.
May 22, 2014 9:34 AM

Mar 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
mattbenz99 said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Yeah this track from Queen's Blade does sound good and others as well. The first episode will determine everything.
ya that was a really good track.

May 22, 2014 10:29 AM
Jul 2018
Hanamonogatari. Eclipses anything and everything that will come out during the summer for me. Sexy Kanbaru, come to me!
May 22, 2014 3:07 PM

Nov 2012
keragamming said:
Most anime this summer will be good.

I'm holding you to this statement Kera, just letting you know. oO
May 22, 2014 3:29 PM

Mar 2014
Wow.. i wanna watch alot of those shows..

quick question, with isn't PuriPari (Pretty rhythm's successor) on this list?

http://anichart.net/summer
May 22, 2014 3:37 PM

May 2011
Dogakobo has been releasing nothing but fucking loveable shit, so I am hyped for their latest show.
Also that new show directed by Cowboy Bebop/ Samurai Champloo's director seems cool.
New silverlink show is probably going to be decent.
Trap show will probably suck balls but I will watch it regardless.
Barakamon looks like it could hit all my moe notes.
Huge PA Works, Production IG and Madhousefag so watching all their shows.
Watching Kantai Collection because I know that after I watch it, I'll be introduced to a MILLION translated Kantai Collection on sadpanda and I am hyped for this.
May 22, 2014 3:46 PM

Sep 2012
I'm not looking forward to Free. What I am looking forward to though is Glasslip and Ao Haru Ride. Glasslip is going to be freaking amazing. :D
May 23, 2014 1:07 AM
Aug 2012
wumbmasta said:
PoeticJustice said:
Akame ga kill although I heard there is a lot of rape. So I am on the fence. I hope it isn't as bad as Elfen Lied. And I am looking forward to Space Dandy.

Oh damn. my friend to me the Akame ga Kiru manga was great, but if they have too much rape I'm out haha. rape scenes just piss me off, I cant take them.

Reading the manga, its more on the lines of 'implied' rape. With the exception of a single panel throughout the manga it doesn't show it.
May 23, 2014 1:11 AM

Jun 2008
UnoPuntoCinco said:
JustALEX said:
UnoPuntoCinco said:

Das all

Nope, I'm not doing it.
it's just "alpha plus", Or is it "plus alpha"?

I'll call it "Kanbaru-chan's time"

Yeah, ok.

But, I hate the fact that the Monogatari series just changed EVERYONE'S hair style for no damn good reason.

I'm sorry but this shit is eating me up inside, Hitagi was perfect with long hair.

Hanekawa was damn good with long hair, especially the cat version...

And Kanbaru was AWESOME with short hair....especially since she's a tomboy.

Now she has long hair?

WTF man?

Talk about ruining the character designs...UGH!
May 23, 2014 2:56 AM

Dec 2010
Will watch because I like the manga:
- Ao Haru Ride
- Barakamon (can't wait for this one *-* finally!)
- Kuroshitsuji (Manor Murder Case arc is coming! The most important thing is to forget the first season ever existed)
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (not sure if it will be 5 minutes or what, but I'm really looking forward to it)

Others:
- Free!
- Re:Hamatora
- Glassilip (looks great, can't wait!)
- Nobunaga Concerto ??? (not sure, I'll wait for more details)

Considering, but not really sure I'll watch:
- Aldnoah.Zero (sorry Urobuther, but mecha...)
- Zankyou No Terror (with that synopsis, it may turn out very good or very bad)
May 23, 2014 3:03 AM
Sep 2011
Kella said:

Eh a Watanabe and Yoko Kanno anime that ends up bad? I'd eat my fucking shoe if its bad.

Zankyou no Terror
Aldnoah.Zero
Tokyo Ghoul
Akame Ga Kill

are my top picks, all should be quite dark and awesome. Hopefully urobutcher and Aoiki can make a really good dark mecha series, if anyone can do it its them
May 23, 2014 3:13 AM
Dec 2013
The second season of the most hated anime on MAL.
May 23, 2014 3:13 AM

Apr 2013
JumpinJackFlash said:
The second season of the most hated anime on MAL.

Looking forward to it and the hate in the forums.

More Nyanpasu!
May 23, 2014 3:14 AM

Dec 2010
pacify said:
Kella said:

Eh a Watanabe and Yoko Kanno anime that ends up bad? I'd eat my fucking shoe if its bad.

I'm okay with Kanno, but not really a fan of Watanabe. I feel it may have potential, but the whole thing about "a huge game that involves the entire Japanese population"... it's just not my kind of anime. I'll think about it.
May 23, 2014 3:57 AM

Jul 2010
Kuroshitsuji - I want to see some of my favourite arcs animated
Ao Haru Ride - I've followed the manga since it started so may as well watch it
Barakamon - Same as above
Sailor Moon Crystal - I was a big fan of Sailor Moon when I was young so for nostalgia
May 23, 2014 11:25 PM

Jan 2012
Barakamon is what I'm looking forward to the most. There are other things I'll check out but that was one of those series I began by reading that managed to get adaptations and those are usually the most satisfying. Non Non Biyori might be tied with it considering how wonderful the first season was though...
May 24, 2014 11:59 AM

Aug 2012
Merge Complete

And what a mega merge it is.

Try to not just list your responses. Answer why you think you're looking forward to it.
May 24, 2014 1:05 PM

Jun 2013
Aldnoah.Zero: Because Urobutcher.
SAOII: Read this part of the light novel and liked it.
Fate/kaleid liner prisma illya 2wei: Because I am a lolicon The manga is great, with quite a lot of action.
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - 4 hours ago

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 minutes ago

» What are you watching right now??

Nashiro18 - Apr 21

42 by Zedlin »»
11 minutes ago

» What old anime could become popular today?

W3TFT - Apr 18

22 by Zedlin »»
12 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

45 by Zedlin »»
13 minutes ago

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - 4 hours ago

9 by MeguSae38 »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.