Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 22, 2014 9:04 PM
Nov 2013
I swear I had two freaking heart attacks during the course of this episode.
Still can't decide which girl I like more.
Mar 22, 2014 9:18 PM

Jul 2013
Cute episode I like Chitoge's kawaii laugh when she got the gorilla.

Mar 22, 2014 9:30 PM

Aug 2012
Curse the phone callllllllllll
Mar 22, 2014 10:04 PM
Nov 2012
Great episode. it feels like it's finally back on track. Side note: I would have tossed my phone so hard into the sun to keep that moment if I was Raku.
Mar 22, 2014 10:06 PM

Jul 2013
airavatar said:
uggh... I wish they could at least be a little more creative with interrupting Raku and Onodera's moment. This anime's not even trying
I just wish they didn't interrupt their moments at all, makes shit so dragged out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2014 10:30 PM

Apr 2013
AlexGK said:
A fucking MAYBACH for birthday present, that was hilarious :D
That car is worth what, 500 000 in Japan? 600 000?

Onodera actually trying to do something for once!
Chitoge actually not acting all tsundere and retarded for once!
It cant be!
Overall, awesome episode, liked it a lot. Show score up to 9/10.

THAT is a Maybach Exelero one-off special. One of only ONE in the world. Quoted at $8,000,000, 700 brake horsepower in an AMG V-12 Biturbo capable of 230 miles per hour. In other words, the ultimate grand tourer.

Initially, it was bought for Fulda Tires to test a new set of wide tires, but then the rapper Birdman bought it. Actually, there's no word on whether or not he took official delivery of it.

Since it ended up here, I got so freaking excited and I laughed so hard when she rejected the gift.

Seriously, this show is fucking hilarious. This is really looking to be one of my new favorites!
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Mar 22, 2014 11:13 PM

Jul 2013
The one thing I hate the most about Shaft is how they are so lazy when it comes to drawing a crowd of people (seriously, have any of you ever seen a crowd of people drawn properly in Monogatari?).

This episode has so many still images when the gangsters were talking. It especially bothered me they didn't even animate the main characters' and the gangsters' initial reaction after seeing Raku's gift. How difficult is it for them to draw several more frames depicting their shock? Shaft's style is nice but it's seriously damaging Nisekoi. This would have been 10x funnier with different style of animation and more over-the-top voice acting.
Mar 22, 2014 11:25 PM

Dec 2013
Wow this episode was pretty awesome... This anime just gets better and better. FINALLY Raku stepped it up and outright asked Onodera the question. But Chitoge.. wow she comes up last second just when Onodera have something... damnit i like both of them sighs... lol if only Raku can have both~ what a dream. Anyways the birthday present thing was soooo perfect omg, it made me LOL so hard. Chitoge can seriously make really cute faces. Hopefully everything will sort out soon enough. Oh and I wonder what the last phrase Chitoge said meant? Hmmm it has alot of foreshadowing.

Overall 5/5 from me, another excellent episode!
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Mar 23, 2014 1:18 AM

Jan 2011
iSheep said:
AlexGK said:
A fucking MAYBACH for birthday present, that was hilarious :D
That car is worth what, 500 000 in Japan? 600 000?

Onodera actually trying to do something for once!
Chitoge actually not acting all tsundere and retarded for once!
It cant be!
Overall, awesome episode, liked it a lot. Show score up to 9/10.

THAT is a Maybach Exelero one-off special. One of only ONE in the world. Quoted at $8,000,000, 700 brake horsepower in an AMG V-12 Biturbo capable of 230 miles per hour. In other words, the ultimate grand tourer.

Initially, it was bought for Fulda Tires to test a new set of wide tires, but then the rapper Birdman bought it. Actually, there's no word on whether or not he took official delivery of it.

Since it ended up here, I got so freaking excited and I laughed so hard when she rejected the gift.

Seriously, this show is fucking hilarious. This is really looking to be one of my new favorites!

Yea, Ive just noticed it was a right wheel, Claude probably just picked it up at random looking at some "top 10 most expensive cars in the world" magazine :D
Driving that wont be ANY fun in Japan.
Buuut I would still accept it if it was me :D
Mar 23, 2014 1:24 AM

May 2013
Such a cliffahanger episode. Well, the thing is that we know Kosaki's past now and the Gorilla gift was funny.

PS: I thought that Marika will debut in this episode but nope, nope, nope. We still have 9 Episodes left.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 23, 2014 1:24 AM

Feb 2013
Onodera suddenly went from being one of the most shy girls seen in the anime to confess openly and without hesitation his feelings to Raku, that brutal and abrupt change made her look rather opportunistic tho. To top Chitoge begins to show feelings towards Raku too, damn, this is getting intense.

Mar 23, 2014 2:47 AM

Apr 2010
Minagatachi said:
airavatar said:
uggh... I wish they could at least be a little more creative with interrupting Raku and Onodera's moment. This anime's not even trying
I just wish they didn't interrupt their moments at all, makes shit so dragged out.

The manga is the definition of dragged out, so get used to it.
Mar 23, 2014 3:07 AM

Jan 2011
Loving the Ichijo x Onodera moments.

Both girls asking about their childhood memories...
Raku was such a player then, if he really made promises with both of them.

Totally wasn't expected that gorilla toy. Epic.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Mar 23, 2014 3:41 AM

Sep 2012
I really prefer Chitoge but Onodera is cute too...
Mar 23, 2014 4:13 AM

Aug 2013
oooo could chitoge be rakus promised girl dat plot b thickening
Yo
Mar 23, 2014 4:50 AM

Jan 2014
jiraiya_sensei said:
The one thing I hate the most about Shaft is how they are so lazy when it comes to drawing a crowd of people (seriously, have any of you ever seen a crowd of people drawn properly in Monogatari?).

This episode has so many still images when the gangsters were talking. It especially bothered me they didn't even animate the main characters' and the gangsters' initial reaction after seeing Raku's gift. How difficult is it for them to draw several more frames depicting their shock? Shaft's style is nice but it's seriously damaging Nisekoi. This would have been 10x funnier with different style of animation and more over-the-top voice acting.

there wont be enough occasions for you to complain about crowds,lack of crowd animation is not enough to drop quality of an anime...btw i liked the crowd in the episode when nadeko gone mad to her classmates:I
Mar 23, 2014 6:22 AM

Dec 2012
awesode episode! Onodera all the way! hahaha

if Chitoge acts more dere than tsun, maybe, just maybe, she would be a much better girl than Onodera...but still, Onodera's cuteness lvl is too damn high...

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
Mar 23, 2014 6:46 AM

Feb 2011
I really really want onodera and raku to be together..

Mar 23, 2014 7:19 AM

Aug 2010
The first half of the episode is superb in a way (even though Raku is one hell of a dumbtard). Haven't watched the second half, just sped it up as it didn't contain anything usefull.
I wish the show was a pure romantic filled slice-of-life show with no rivalry, no love triangles, no mistery, no harem, no dumb situations...
Still rooting for RakuXOnodera... best pairing ever.
Mar 23, 2014 7:44 AM

Feb 2013
It was Tsugumi that called Raku, not Chitoge. All the Raku x Chitoge moments sparkle the episodes.

Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Mar 23, 2014 2:04 PM

Jun 2013
BOOM goes the dynamite (twice)!!!

Don't overthink it, Raku. Just marry them all! You're a G, no one will judge you :)
Mar 23, 2014 2:56 PM

Jun 2013
Every new episode is interesting. The promise case is getting more complicated with every passing episode.
I haven't read the Manga, but I'm guessing that Onodera made the promise and Chitoge wanted to but couldn't.
Mar 23, 2014 3:13 PM

Oct 2013
1234567890abc said:
Every new episode is interesting. The promise case is getting more complicated with every passing episode.
I haven't read the Manga, but I'm guessing that Onodera made the promise and Chitoge wanted to but couldn't.

Honestly the silhouette of the girl really reminds me of Onodera. Don't get me wrong though, I like both girls. So if shaft does indeed finish this up (unlikely) It'll still be a win win for me.

I also love b gata h kei. It has a really nice dub too. Just had to throw that in there.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Mar 23, 2014 3:18 PM

Feb 2013
Indeed, if Shaft were too pick it up again once the manga is finished, it would be great. I don't really like unfinished anime.
Mar 23, 2014 4:57 PM

Aug 2012
Onodera is just too cute in this episode <3
Mar 23, 2014 8:17 PM
Jul 2018
I'm f***ing in love with this anime.

BOTH Onodera and Chitoge were cute in this episode. Kawaii level is over sugoi-thousand (I'm sorry)
Mar 23, 2014 10:26 PM

Mar 2014
TEAM CHITOGE

HOW DARE RAKU NOT NOTICE HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE LOOKED

AND I NEED MORE SHUU
Mar 23, 2014 10:41 PM

Nov 2012
Raku's going to have some fun later on perhaps.

Is it possible to call it two-timing when your still a child? Because I have a feeling that he might've done it.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Mar 24, 2014 12:10 AM

Mar 2013
Things starting to clear up on both ways :)
i love there school uniforms on short it were even more sexy :O
Chitoge red dress and her hair style when she wear it were also awesome :)
Mar 24, 2014 12:24 AM

Jan 2011
Well, this episode reminds me why I hate harems.
Not enough Shuu. He didnt even do anything. It doesnt count :(
Mar 24, 2014 12:26 AM

Feb 2013
I always thought he promised to marry both of them. I wonder what the reaction of the girls would be like if this were true lol
Mar 24, 2014 12:28 AM

Jan 2011
Actually, I dont think he made a promise with any of them. No key will work on his lock, but his key will be working on theirs nonetheless :D I think thats what the show is trying to tell us :D
Mar 24, 2014 3:34 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

I was about to freak out, thankfully arrived just in time with the plot, to follow up on the story, far too long stops.
Narrative that deserves attention thanks to the directorial choices, for the rest I have noticed a decline in animation, who knows!
Cute designs, Claude deserves Ruriruri with the palm of the episode as MCs! XD
Mar 24, 2014 7:14 AM

Oct 2011
AHHH Onodera and Chitoge revealing!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG
Mar 24, 2014 10:41 AM
Nov 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh nice, Tsugumu gets more screen time. So I guess it's a surprise party this episode. I like surprises

Onodera looked adorable this episode. I think Raku's heart was about to pop out of his chest, seriously. Anyways yeah, Raku got some alone time with Onodera before being interrupted by Gorilla Chitoge's phone call. Oh God this episode was on crack amusing in the second half. Chitoge and her way of expressing herself :3

I guess I felt a connection between her and Raku though in a way.

Wait. I thought it was Tsugumi who called Raku. Am I wrong?
Mar 24, 2014 10:43 AM

Feb 2013
TsukiCrasher said:
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Oh nice, Tsugumu gets more screen time. So I guess it's a surprise party this episode. I like surprises

Onodera looked adorable this episode. I think Raku's heart was about to pop out of his chest, seriously. Anyways yeah, Raku got some alone time with Onodera before being interrupted by Gorilla Chitoge's phone call. Oh God this episode was on crack amusing in the second half. Chitoge and her way of expressing herself :3

Indeed it was Tsugumi. He made a mistake. Chitoge was not even aware of what Raku was doing. It was a surprise after all, right?
Mar 24, 2014 11:11 AM
Nov 2013
sherlock5545 said:
TsukiCrasher said:
Stark700 said:

Indeed it was Tsugumi. He made a mistake. Chitoge was not even aware of what Raku was doing. It was a surprise after all, right?

It was indeed a surprise :)
Mar 24, 2014 11:41 AM

Jul 2013
Well that was it for me. Maybe I am to old to enjoy this elementaryschool-level-romcom-stick but its just a pain to watch.
Mar 24, 2014 11:48 AM

Feb 2013
HannoverFist said:
Well that was it for me. Maybe I am to old to enjoy this elementaryschool-level-romcom-stick but its just a pain to watch.

Well, quite amusing you managed to watch Toradora and give it an 8/10.
Mar 24, 2014 12:06 PM

Jul 2013
sherlock5545 said:

Toradora had Taiga!

Toradora felt a bit more serious and there wasnt so much "OH MY GOD AN INDIRECT KISS"-crap.
On the other hand it could just be the time, Toradora was 5 years ago and tastes change. Maybe I should give it a rewatch to reevaluate the score. also TAIGA!!.
Mar 24, 2014 12:20 PM

Feb 2013
That may be the case. I found it horrible, to be honest... and one of the reasons was Taiga herself lol
Mar 24, 2014 1:00 PM

Aug 2008
HannoverFist said:
sherlock5545 said:

Toradora had Taiga!
You just pointed out the biggest flaw of that show...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 24, 2014 1:57 PM

Jan 2014
Antanaru said:
HannoverFist said:
sherlock5545 said:

Toradora had Taiga!
You just pointed out the biggest flaw of that show...

not everyone thinks like that,you shouldnt talk like its a fact...i like her despite the fact that i dont like tsundere characters
Mar 24, 2014 2:02 PM

Sep 2007
That development was fantastic. Why can't every other anime follow this pattern!

Mar 24, 2014 3:40 PM

Mar 2012
That moment...RUINED BY THE CELLPHONE!!! >:O I shall destroy all cellphones in the world now!

T_T But seriously, that moment with Raku and Kosaki in the secret place was PERFECT until that cellphone ring screwed up everything.
Mar 24, 2014 3:42 PM

Jan 2014
Ishoku said:
That development was fantastic. Why can't every other anime follow this pattern!

Mar 24, 2014 4:55 PM
Jan 2010
Oh, god. Seriously, "Zaxia" again?
I should remember: Is only one thing funnier than Japanese speaking English...
Japanese speaking Slavic languages.
Mar 24, 2014 5:14 PM

Aug 2010
Great episode. I really like how things are going right now. I don't know which girl to vote for.
Mar 24, 2014 5:19 PM

Dec 2013
LonelyWizard said:
Ishoku said:

The fandom expects! There's plenty material for a second season, maybe even a third. Plus, this series is damn popular.

Back to the current ep.
Tsumugi was funny as heck. Complete failure as a Tsun. That embarrassed "Come" after telling Raku to go shove it was hilarious!! Have to agree with the fans though, they aren't developing her as much as you'd want. Skipping those chapters is a sin in itself seeing how damn funny they are. Fans go read the manga now!

Onodera finally makes a straight up move! Chitoge as well! I get the feeling that most of the mysterious pact is not going to be revealed until Marika comes though.
God I love Harems like these :D

Dat moment when Raku tells everyone that Chitoge's family are gangers was so boss, his head tilt..... looked like his head was gonna snap off!

Jesus Claude you crazy azz! A Maybach!?!?? Chitoge's rejection of that and acceptance for the Gorilla was just so... Bahahaha!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 25, 2014 2:14 AM

Nov 2013
Girls are looking mighty cute this episode. Raku, my man, you sure are facing a dilemma here..

I think I would pick Tsugumi honestly and bang her passionately inside a gym locker.

Onodera stepped out of her shell for once, she even made my heart skip a beat.. That awkward moment though... I didn't think she would answer so easily like that, Raku's mistakes are never-ending. I have no idea who the real owner of his key is anymore, is it Chitoge? Onodera? ...Ruri?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.