Forum Settings
Forums
Real Account
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2014 1:56 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A battle of pride and survival. What a twisted game.
Feb 20, 2014 4:07 PM
Oct 2013
So, I just have to ask You all, Did the rules get changed again? Like now instead of new players only coming in at the beginning they can come in at any time so long as they start being engrossed in the online world?

Nice concept, but i really didn't want to see the sister in there, hopefully it is just a look alike. *fingers crossed*
Feb 20, 2014 4:10 PM

May 2013
That's an interesting game. Now there is no way that is his sister at the end. That would suck if it is.
Feb 20, 2014 5:32 PM
Mar 2012
The rules are all over the place, but oh well, it's all up to the demented game master anyways
Feb 20, 2014 6:33 PM

Jul 2008
Lol! That fake idol..so sad ; ;
Anywho, why was she there! Holy crap! A twin? Someone similar? I mean, we did see his sis taking care of his body, right?
Feb 20, 2014 7:24 PM

Aug 2012
Wow, that's a huge difference. That freaking mascot is annoying. He's trying to push into their minds that humanity is completely disgusting. Well, thank the MC for showing him some light.

I bet "Yuri" is the heroine! XD

Btw, this chapter is so long.. and I like it.
julyanFeb 20, 2014 7:42 PM
Feb 20, 2014 9:00 PM

Aug 2013
Akihiko Kayaba comes back again! Like Bokurano's Koemushi, Marble is there to kill off people by pushing the players to the limit.

This chapter tackled the "perfect/ideal image" phenomenon in one's life. Of course you don't want to show your ugly side, you always want that good angle! You want that good looking image of yourself. You want to showcase yourself at your best, your peak! You can just see this stuff happening! Insta-crap, Foto-shop, and the like.

Also, beauty is subjective. Butagashira Reika (Well, I know Buta means Pig)

Rules? Of course you need to tell them after the fact! To get rid of people as much as possible!

That's not Yuri. That's probably just a hallucination. She has a number on her arm so I think it's not possible. If she were to join in the game, she would have one of the last numbers (if they were following a first come, first serve basis). How would she join anyway? Just keep on staying on Rea-aka for 15 minutes? If so, a ton of people would be inside the virtual world because there were probably more than 10,000 who were serious about Rea-Aka that were filtered out.
Feb 21, 2014 4:53 AM

Sep 2012
God this is so good! Hope the next chapters have also 40+ pages.
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Feb 21, 2014 9:20 AM

Aug 2013
valoon said:
Hope the next chapters have also 40+ pages.

It is a monthly series so expect it to be that long. If you've read Attack on Titan, then you'll know for sure.
Feb 22, 2014 3:01 PM

Sep 2012
An-chuk said:
valoon said:
Hope the next chapters have also 40+ pages.

It is a monthly series so expect it to be that long. If you've read Attack on Titan, then you'll know for sure.

Monthly? Damn, i thought this was weekly...
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Mar 22, 2014 6:14 AM

Nov 2012
If that is his sister than it is bad. He will have one less reason to win the game. The voting system is pretty unfair, if the voting is undecided than whatever you choose, you will die anyway.
"I can have food or drinks spilled on me, or even be spit at and ill laugh about it ,
However , If for any reason you hurt a friend of mine, I won't forgive you!"

- Red-Haired Shanks
Sep 4, 2015 2:20 PM

Mar 2008
just noticed, not sure tho, but is that spoiled manga chapter of the main heroine dying is from
Jul 28, 2016 6:42 AM

Mar 2015
Holy shit this is good!!! SO GOOD! ANIME ADAPTATION PLEASE!

The psychological take of the social world is awesome. People are fake over the internet, but is that truly something we should hate for? It raises a lot of questions in this world.

Though it's funny that her name is Ichijou Rururi... I thought she was Raku and Ruri's child from an alternate universe.

Also... I prefer wincest than Rururi, sorry. Go Yuri!

Aug 10, 2023 11:03 PM

Jul 2016
Imagine the slight ego boost you'd feel before dying if you found yourself ugly only for the judges to give you a bunch of average votes.

Genuinely cool of MC for calling out the idol's fans like that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 30 Discussion

Guilliano - Jul 6, 2015

14 by PatrickJaneFan »»
Feb 6, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 75 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 9, 2017

1 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 55 Discussion

allenallenallen - Dec 27, 2015

7 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:27 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:16 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 53 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.