Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2014 11:40 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Among the war, Glen is about to start with what he's doing, but got blocked.

At the end, Oz appeared to save his sister on time!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 20, 2014 6:00 AM
Oct 2013
Another mind blowing chapter.I am so excited about what Jury and Levi said(Even i am not really understand.now waiting for eng tran) Love to see Leo and Echo appear again.Great chapter !!
Feb 21, 2014 8:04 AM
Jul 2010
Am I the only one who feels like this is the first time we hear about Jury...
I had to go to the Wikia... Why the hell haven't I noticed this character before. GOD...
Feb 25, 2014 6:15 PM

Oct 2012
waterflame said:
I had to go to the Wikia... Why the hell haven't I noticed this character before. GOD...

Jury has barely been mentioned through the story. Though this was definitely not the first time, I know Jury showed up in a flashback.

I have no clue what to expect in the chapters to come. Glen has been blocked from changing the past, though it seems Vincent may be able to mess up Jury's plans, unless I misunderstood the translation I found.
I am happy Oz came to help Ada, hopefully he can bring out Echo or they can stop Noise's desire to kill Ada. I dont really want Anything to happen to Echo.
ZiresiaFeb 25, 2014 6:23 PM
Feb 27, 2014 9:37 PM
Mar 2010
Ziresia said:
waterflame said:

Jury has barely been mentioned through the story. Though this was definitely not the first time, I know Jury showed up in a flashback.

I have no clue what to expect in the chapters to come. Glen has been blocked from changing the past, though it seems Vincent may be able to mess up Jury's plans, unless I misunderstood the translation I found.
I am happy Oz came to help Ada, hopefully he can bring out Echo or they can stop Noise's desire to kill Ada. I dont really want Anything to happen to Echo.

I kinda like echo notice is a psychopath
Mar 2, 2014 12:37 PM

Jul 2010
The jury is a creepy person,seeing how long it lived was creepy.
Do they have gender last time I remembered back when they Oswald and Lacie were young it was a woman juror .
As a matter of fact how many jurors are their?!
Glen killed this juror in the eye.
Mar 2, 2014 12:38 PM

Jul 2011
Mindblowing WTF chapter... Too many things ocurring and what is the deal with the juries?? My head is spinning

EDIT: Just read this from the Wikia (honestly WTF):

Jury, meaning the "lurking eyes", is a single component of a much larger group of beings that appear to exist outside the boundaries of time. The Jury act as observants, bearing witness and recording the outcomes that befall each world created by The Core of the Abyss, intervening in cases of emergency where a council is necessary to decide what path a world should take. Ultimately, a Jury's power is unrivaled, even by Glen Baskerville, with the mere exception of Children of Ill Omen whose existences are born outside of a Jury's power.
TechMouraMar 2, 2014 12:42 PM
Mar 2, 2014 12:47 PM

Aug 2010
I really totally forgot about the Juries. But wow did they make the story even more complex now!! And I thought that wasn't possible O_o XD

Oswald is definitely the most BA Glen ^^

Vincent and Break's talk was awesome. Break is starting to push Vincent into a corner...Hopefully we'll find out more about him soon. Interesting to know why children of Misfortune are hated like that.

Ada and Echo's part was nice too. I miss Echo so much >.< And nice to see Ada standing up to Noise. I liked their talk about Vincent too ^^

Best part was the last page though! I was fist pumping when Oz stopped Noise. Like a BOSS!! Can't wait for nxt chap :D
Mar 2, 2014 1:08 PM

May 2009
waterflame said:
i feel the same.
Mar 2, 2014 1:41 PM

Jan 2011
I don't know how many feel the same but I'm so uncomfortable with Vincent being paired with anything. Stop defending your relationship with him, Ada! Vincent is a creep >_<

Oswald is awesome though and I'm totally on his side ^_^
Mar 2, 2014 3:37 PM
Jan 2013
OH YES YES YES
Mar 2, 2014 6:56 PM
Jun 2013
Just when I thought the story is near its end, so it couldn't get anymore complicated, she proceeded to throw a massive plot twist at the readers. Jun Mochizuki is a goddamn genius....I should have never underestimated her so....

EDIT: Now I reread it, I think Break is gonna be put in a very dangerous situation (again), then Reim will suddenly appear to save the day
XerxesWrathMar 2, 2014 7:01 PM
Mar 2, 2014 10:12 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
unholy_cat said:
waterflame said:
i feel the same.

Agreed...I feel like I remember seeing Jury but never paid much attention ._. MochiJun has so much more up her sleeve.

Oz saving Ada at the end was too cool! :) I love how he tells Zwei to stop as if he has authority over her or something.
Mar 3, 2014 1:19 AM

Sep 2012
really good chapter and finally something about the juries was explained.. i remember a bit about they
Mar 3, 2014 3:45 AM

Nov 2009
So Mochizuki-sensei finally explained the importance of the 'children of misfortune' as well as the Jury.

I liked Noise and Ada's talk in the last pages. It made me want to see more of Ada and Vincent's relationship.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2014 10:57 AM
Oct 2013
This chapter was AMAZING like three of my fav characters gathered in one place, what more can a girl ask for and that ending!!! Oz is back!!!
I love love Vincent and i want him to find true happiness with or without oz's sister
although i like those 2 together
Mar 3, 2014 1:04 PM

Nov 2013
"Juries" part threw me in for a loop. That was a lot to take in.

Looking forward to Vincent and Break's confrontation. Maybe this is the time Vincent will come to terms with his being a Child of Misfortune. I also wonder what his true feelings are for Ada..

It's good to see Ada standing up for herself this time. So happy she and Oz are together again.

Mar 5, 2014 5:59 AM

Aug 2013
The whole explanation about the jury, the child of misfortune and how the world is 'like a story' was very insightful.
And it was great seeing Ada's true thoughts and feelings.
Mar 9, 2014 5:15 AM

Nov 2011
The best power of Pandora Hearts in my opinion is "the feels" between the characters.. I quite missed it in a few chapters before ( Didn't really mean anything, Pandora Hearts is still good though ), but I found it again this time..
"My brother is not my father's son.. Gil and Vincent-sama are the Baskervilles.. I didn't know it.. But I am still sure Uncle Oscar would say "So what ?" and laughed.." I cried when heard that ... T^T
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Mar 10, 2014 9:15 AM
Oct 2013
Jim_Heart said:
The best power of Pandora Hearts in my opinion is "the feels" between the characters.. I quite missed it in a few chapters before ( Didn't really mean anything, Pandora Hearts is still good though ), but I found it again this time..
"My brother is not my father's son.. Gil and Vincent-sama are the Baskervilles.. I didn't know it.. But I am still sure Uncle Oscar would say "So what ?" and laughed.." I cried when heard that ... T^T

yeah The FEELS is definitely one of the great part of ph.im sure we ll gonna see it soon maybe next chapter ?? since next chapter is last chapter of volume 22(am i right??)
there will be something great and unexpected or big cliffhanging.
:)))
Mar 11, 2014 11:52 AM
Dec 2013
Oz was such a boss in this chapter.
Mar 18, 2014 6:34 PM

Mar 2009
Mochizuki Jun is a troll master. Anyway, DON'T LET BREAK DIE, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! (oriwillkillyouwithmyownbarehandsand~) @@@@@@ ;A;
..... I'm feeling better now. <3
ミ☆ 消える。

Mar 19, 2014 2:48 AM
Jun 2013
LatleiaBih said:
Mochizuki Jun is a troll master. Anyway, DON'T LET BREAK DIE, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! (oriwillkillyouwithmyownbarehandsand~) @@@@@@ ;A;
..... I'm feeling better now. <3

The spoiler contains the next chapter's content
Mar 21, 2014 6:41 PM
Nov 2013
Damm Oz I wanted to see Vincent's reaction to Zewi bringing Ada to him to kill!!
I don't know if it was just the fan translation I read but I got the vibe that Ada might be like studding Vincent and might not actually love him....
Jul 21, 2014 11:24 AM
Apr 2011
So Lacie really din't deserve to die after all and Oswald and levi's reactions wounder how Jack would react to this.
Apr 2, 2015 5:36 PM
Feb 2013
I know I'll soon be further ahead again but I've got to leave a comment for this chapter whilst it's my most current point.
Seriously, my mind was kinda blown in this chapter. Jurors that exist beyond human comprehension. Are these the ones that decide whether the past should be rewritten. Because I think I remember Break saying that he changed the past once back in the Anime. So was it these beings that allowed that?
And from what I understood, they seem unable to perceive a child of 'ill omen' and so that's the reason why they chuck them into the Abyss. I actually really want Jack to find out about all this. Just to see what he would do. Would his objective change?
I can't believe I thought this Manga was nearing it's end by the 2nd Coming of Age Ceremony. This would be a truly epic Anime if they continued or remade it.
Nov 30, 2015 10:23 PM
Jun 2015
I literally did know what was going on but I didn't care, it was awesome! :D
Oz to the rescue to save precious Ada.
Dec 5, 2015 9:29 AM

Aug 2014
The Jury are just a bunch of wicked creature. It's nice to see that Vincent can scare them. Also Lacie didn't have to die and Jack wouldn't have become wicked...the Juries are the real villains, huh.
Sep 19, 2016 6:21 AM

Sep 2014
Yep, knew it. Juries are a bunch of scrubs.
Lacie also didn't deserve to die ._.

Was good to see Ada standing up and Oz saving her o/

Feels bad for Echo, hope they can help her.
Dec 23, 2016 6:01 PM

Jan 2016
Ma boy Oz to the rescue
Mar 31, 2017 10:35 AM

May 2015
Oz saves Ada at the last moment, epic af
May 3, 2023 8:47 PM
Sep 2019
Huh, one of my theories of the world... that we're just characters in a book... nice one.
Although, if the whole world is just a story, how are they (the jury) not able to control the abyss? Wouldn't the abyss just be another character in the book? Or is the abyss a force outside of the book?
Love that "breaking the 4th wall" moment here, by saying that all is just a story, which, in fact, for them, is.

Ah, but also, finally an answer onto why the Baskervilles are killing the "children of misfortune". Why didn't they ever ask for a reason tho? An old lady just came up to them and said "here's some powerful chains, now make sure to kill every child that has two different eye colors", and they just do it?
TimeFliesAwayMay 3, 2023 8:50 PM

More topics from this board

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 34 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 10, 2009

38 by hidarslan »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.