Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (28) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Apr 8, 2021 6:31 AM

Jul 2020
Soone said:

i had two movies that were 1 hr 59 minutes lol.... here's a few 2 hour+ movies; i didnt check your list so im sorry if youve already seen them!

The iDOLM@STER Movie: Beyond the Brilliant Future (technically a sequel but you could probably watch it standalone? there's a lot of characters though so it might be hard in that regard to keep everyone straight without having seen the anime)
Koe no Katachi
Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni (this has been on my ptw list forever because its so long lmao)

Thanks, I have only watched Koe no Katachi among those 3. And i think i will use the 3rd movie you recommended for the challenge. Also, if you don't mind can you please accept my friend request, I try to add the people who has amazing list style and watched quite a bit of anime to my friends, It's fine if you don't want to.

(also, you said this, "this has been on my ptw list forever because its so long lmao" but is 2 hour and 30 mins really that long?? I watch anime for 4 hours on average)

AniList x Spotify x Instagram
“Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal." — Suzuya Juuzou
Apr 8, 2021 6:55 AM

Jul 2020
Zettaiken said:
You know the rules and So do I, ngl I hope someone will rec something unusual and maybe more underrated anime x).

watch Girls' Last Tour. It's not underrated to be honest, it's just not much popular. I love an anime the most when it has a good story and it's pretty good in my opinion.

Apr 8, 2021 11:48 AM

Jan 2020
LEGENDS_OF_ANIME said:
I would like to get a movie recommendation too which has a length of 2 hours of more.

You should give Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni a try
Apr 8, 2021 3:45 PM

Mar 2017
Can I get a recommendation please? :o PTW doesn't necessarily mean anything, unless you strongly feel I should watch one of them, but don't need to base it off of that! Preferably nothing too long either! Thank you!!
Apr 8, 2021 5:08 PM

Feb 2015
hailhellfire said:
Can I get a recommendation please? :o PTW doesn't necessarily mean anything, unless you strongly feel I should watch one of them, but don't need to base it off of that! Preferably nothing too long either! Thank you!!

heres a few you might like!

Assassination Classroom
Dororo
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Owari no Seraph
Sakomoto Desu ga?
Zankyou no Terror
Apr 8, 2021 7:33 PM
Mar 2021
If anyone could recommend me some more romance anime that somewhat relate to my list, I would appreciate it.

https://myanimelist.net/profile/AlphaM00n

Note: If any that are recommended that are already on my list, you could tell me if its worth watching over others so I can prioritize it.
Apr 8, 2021 7:55 PM

Jun 2016
AlphaM00n said:
If anyone could recommend me some more romance anime that somewhat relate to my list, I would appreciate it.

https://myanimelist.net/profile/AlphaM00n

Note: If any that are recommended that are already on my list, you could tell me if its worth watching over others so I can prioritize it.

Sooooo you don't have a lot of ratings on your profile, so I going to give you 2 lists for different subgenres in romance!
The asterisks indicate they are on your Plan to Watch List already

Romance/Drama: these are all super feelsy. If you like Angel Beats this is the list for you
*Ano Natsu de Matteru
*Kokoro Connect
*Nagi no Asu kara

Romance/Comedy
: This is MY preferred genre of romance, so these are some of my top rated romcoms. This list is full of silly, lovey-dovey shenanigans. If you like Toradora, this is the list for you
NHK ni Youkoso!
Ouran High School Host Club
*Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
okayyogaApr 8, 2021 7:59 PM
Apr 8, 2021 7:56 PM
Mar 2021
Alright I'll go ahead and watch those after I'm finished with a few I'm currently watching
Apr 9, 2021 2:42 AM

Jul 2020

SOOOOOOOOO..... what should I recommend to him???

Apr 9, 2021 5:15 AM
Oct 2018
Could I get some recommendations?
I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to set any restrictions, but I would really appreciate it if there is no gore or extreme horror in the suggestion.

Thank you in advance!!
Apr 9, 2021 6:26 AM
Oct 2018

Thank you so much!! These are perfect, I think I'll watch the Fruits Basket reboot since that one seems like a lot of fun to watch.
Apr 9, 2021 6:30 AM
Bhaal babe

Jul 2015
exonerate said:

Thank you so much!! These are perfect, I think I'll watch the Fruits Basket reboot since that one seems like a lot of fun to watch.
Yay! One of my favs if you couldn't tell hehe. I hope you enjoy it ♥

Apr 9, 2021 7:25 AM

Mar 2017
Soone said:
hailhellfire said:

heres a few you might like!

Assassination Classroom
Dororo
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Owari no Seraph
Sakomoto Desu ga?
Zankyou no Terror

Thank you! I put all of these on my plan to watch cause they ALL look interesting!!
Apr 9, 2021 8:44 AM

Jan 2021
LEGENDS_OF_ANIME said:

SOOOOOOOOO..... what should I recommend to him???

well I'm not sure if this is for the AWC but I found Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, Log Horizon, or One Punch Man might be similar
Apr 9, 2021 4:28 PM
Nov 2019
Can Somebody Suggest me Something (not too long)
Apr 9, 2021 5:20 PM
Nov 2019
thanks i will go for brave 10
Apr 10, 2021 4:58 PM

Sep 2018
Hello, could I please get some recommendations? Thank you. :)
Apr 10, 2021 5:29 PM

Feb 2015
Yilichii said:

hi! i hope something here sounds interesting for you!

The iDOLM@STER
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Little Witch Academia (TV)
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Nichijou
Apr 10, 2021 6:32 PM

Sep 2018
Soone said:
Yilichii said:

hi! i hope something here sounds interesting for you!

The iDOLM@STER
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Little Witch Academia (TV)
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Nichijou

Thank you so much, these all look really fun!
Apr 11, 2021 9:53 AM

Jul 2020
Hello, everyone! I'm looking for anime that might fit the following challenge items:
(24) Watch an anime where the same Voice Actor is credited under at least two different characters
(86) Watch an anime without any Recommendations
(117) Watch an anime that finished airing before you started it and has no Opening Theme (OP) or Ending Theme (ED) listed
(122) Watch an anime that has two or more adaptations listed under Related Anime

I would prefer something from my PTW, but if nothing there works or you don't want to look through it, I would like something 2 cour or less, and I tend to like slice-of-life, sci-fi, fantasy, edutainment, and gentle comedies (so not something Konosuba-esque]. I do ask for no hentai/ecchi.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. As a more useful form of thanks, please feel free to look at my sign-up post, #1836. I'm doing card 1, and these 4 items are the only ones I needed to find, so you might find something you can watch there!
Rivka44Apr 11, 2021 9:57 AM
30+ Anime Fan, And Just Happy To Be Here

Yearly Anime Challenges:

Apr 11, 2021 10:23 AM

Jan 2021
Rivka44 said:
Hello, everyone! I'm looking for anime that might fit the following challenge items:
(24) Watch an anime where the same Voice Actor is credited under at least two different characters
(117) Watch an anime that finished airing before you started it and has no Opening Theme (OP) or Ending Theme (ED) listed
(122) Watch an anime that has two or more adaptations listed under Related Anime

Well for #24 Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 3rd Season works and it's on your ptw
For #122 Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 works
If no one else can help with the rest I will try to look for some later

I would prefer something from my PTW, but if nothing there works or you don't want to look through it, I would like something 2 cour or less, and I tend to like slice-of-life, sci-fi, fantasy, edutainment, and gentle comedies (so not something Konosuba-esque]. I do ask for no hentai/ecchi.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. As a more useful form of thanks, please feel free to look at my sign-up post, #1836. I'm doing card 1, and these 4 items are the only ones I needed to find, so you might find something you can watch there!
Apr 11, 2021 10:34 AM

Nov 2020
Rivka44 said:

For item 86 I recommend Toutotsu ni Egypt Shin! It's a really cute, short 10 episode ONA that you might enjoy.

I can come back and edit this if I find anything for the other items. Good luck!!

Rivka44 said:

Thank you for offering! If anyone wants to look at their AWC post, here's a link
Apr 11, 2021 1:03 PM

Jul 2020
Thanks, sakata-shi and Hyskoa_Morroh. I will be using your recs (Aggressive Retsuko 3, Teasing Master Takagi-san 2, and Oh Suddenly Egyptian Gods). I just need to find one for #117 now. :)
30+ Anime Fan, And Just Happy To Be Here

Yearly Anime Challenges:

Apr 11, 2021 2:47 PM
Jan 2020
hello to everyone, could someone recommend me something? thanks for your answers.
Apr 11, 2021 2:52 PM

Feb 2015
NaranjaVic1999 said:
hello to everyone, could someone recommend me something? thanks for your answers.

hello! here is some!

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
Great Pretender
Erased
Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited
Orange
SooneApr 11, 2021 3:30 PM
Apr 11, 2021 3:08 PM

Jun 2016
Heyy can i have some recommendations? no restrictions, but preferably not too long please.
thanks!
Apr 11, 2021 3:29 PM

Jan 2021
Rivka44 said:
Thanks, sakata-shi and Hyskoa_Morroh. I will be using your recs (Aggressive Retsuko 3, Teasing Master Takagi-san 2, and Oh Suddenly Egyptian Gods). I just need to find one for #117 now. :)

Rockman.EXE Beast+ has no op or ed!
Apr 11, 2021 3:37 PM

Jan 2021
Sugaminny said:
Heyy can i have some recommendations? no restrictions, but preferably not too long please.
thanks!

Osomatsu-san
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Asobi Asobase
Azumanga Daioh
Hyskoa_MorrohApr 13, 2021 6:33 AM
Apr 12, 2021 7:19 PM
Jan 2020
Soone said:
NaranjaVic1999 said:

hello! here is some!

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
Great Pretender
Erased
Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited
Orange

Thanks for the recomendations
Apr 13, 2021 3:23 AM

Jul 2020
I want some anime recommendations that are very emotional. Something that will make me cry no matter how hard I try to hold my tears back.

Apr 13, 2021 6:32 AM

Jan 2021
LEGENDS_OF_ANIME said:
I want some anime recommendations that are very emotional. Something that will make me cry no matter how hard I try to hold my tears back.

Well people cry for different things but here's some that i cried at or it's known to be sad

Hunter x Hunter (this one starts off happy but then gets more darker and made me cry a lot)
Plastic Memories
Violet Evergarden
Hotaru no Haka
Elfen Lied
Apr 13, 2021 8:17 PM

Jul 2020
Hyskoa_Morroh said:

Well people cry for different things but here's some that i cried at or it's known to be sad

Hunter x Hunter (this one starts off happy but then gets more darker and made me cry a lot)
Plastic Memories
Violet Evergarden
Hotaru no Haka
Elfen Lied

Thanks, I will go with Violet Evergarden and Elfen Lied. I watched Hotaru no Haka already but it was not the thing that made me cry for some reason

Apr 17, 2021 8:45 PM

Oct 2020
Please, I need a recommendation. No restrictions, but preferably nothing too long (>40 episodes).
Apr 17, 2021 9:41 PM

Nov 2020
IcaroMTK said:
Please, I need a recommendation. No restrictions, but preferably nothing too long (>40 episodes).

nice signature haha

From your PTW:
Akame ga Kill! (24 eps)
Asobi Asobase (12 eps)
Mob Psycho 100 (12 eps)
One Punch Man (12 eps)

*not for this challenge since they're all long af, but definitely try to get to naruto, gintama, and one piece soon if you find time. all worth it and I think you'll enjoy them :)

Not from PTW:
3-gatsu no Lion (22 eps)
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (12 eps)
Dororo (24 eps)
Mushishi (26 eps)

I hope you find something you like here! Enjoy and good luck!
Apr 17, 2021 9:43 PM

Jun 2016
IcaroMTK said:

Hello, here you are!
Good luck on your Bingo :)
Ajin
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (2006)
Michiko to Hatchin
Shiki
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Apr 17, 2021 10:16 PM

Oct 2020
sakata-shi said:

nice signature haha

From your PTW:
Akame ga Kill! (24 eps)
Asobi Asobase (12 eps)
Mob Psycho 100 (12 eps)
One Punch Man (12 eps)

*not for this challenge since they're all long af, but definitely try to get to naruto, gintama, and one piece soon if you find time. all worth it and I think you'll enjoy them :)

Not from PTW:
3-gatsu no Lion (22 eps)
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (12 eps)
Dororo (24 eps)
Mushishi (26 eps)

I hope you find something you like here! Enjoy and good luck!

Thx for the reply! :)

Your signature is great too haha what a coincidence

You gave me nice recommendations by the way, I have no clue what to choose now. Guess I will go with Mushishi, it sounds like a really good anime to me

I definitely will try Naruto, One Piece and Gintama in the future. I just want to end the AWC 2021's bingo before start to watch these animes.

Thx for the reply again, and sorry for spelling errors (I'm using google translate right now haha)

okayyoga said:

Hello, here you are!
Good luck on your Bingo :)
Ajin
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (2006)
Michiko to Hatchin
Shiki
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu

Thx for the reply you too! :)
I definitely will watch Suzumiya Haruhi in the future, it's an anime that makes me very curious to see what it's about.
IcaroMTKApr 17, 2021 10:20 PM
Apr 18, 2021 11:10 AM

Jun 2016
hello everyone, could i get some recommendations, please? not necessarily from my plan to watch list ^^
失礼、噛みました。

Apr 18, 2021 11:20 AM

Feb 2015
Zess- said:
hello everyone, could i get some recommendations, please? not necessarily from my plan to watch list ^^

i hope something here interests you!

Barakamon
One Week Friends
No.6
Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero
Sabage-bu!
Apr 18, 2021 5:52 PM

Jun 2016
Soone said:
Zess- said:

i hope something here interests you!

Barakamon
One Week Friends
No.6
Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero
Sabage-bu!

thank you so much! barakamon is already on my challenge list :D but i'll definitely be checking out the others!
失礼、噛みました。

Apr 18, 2021 7:55 PM

Dec 2019
hello!!! can i get some recs please? no ecchi/harem please!
Apr 18, 2021 11:13 PM

Jan 2020
sadluciel said:

Here you go~
  • Death Note (37 episodes long)
  • Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni (Movie)
  • Shinsekai yori
  • Death Parade
  • Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
  • AnoHana
  • Gintama (201 episodes long)
  • Byousoku 5 Centimeter (Movie)
  • K-On! (Moe and CGDCT)
Apr 19, 2021 12:05 PM

Oct 2014
Can anyone help me with a recommendation for an anime? I have no restrictions c:
Apr 19, 2021 12:19 PM

Dec 2019
IrrelevantGuy said:
sadluciel said:

Here you go~
  • Death Note (37 episodes long)
  • Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni (Movie)
  • Shinsekai yori
  • Death Parade
  • Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
  • AnoHana
  • Gintama (201 episodes long)
  • Byousoku 5 Centimeter (Movie)
  • K-On! (Moe and CGDCT)

thanks!! :)
Apr 19, 2021 3:14 PM

Jan 2021
Mina-Ashido said:
Can anyone help me with a recommendation for an anime? I have no restrictions c:

I hope you like some!

Odd Taxi
Mob Psycho 100
Osomatsu-san Season 2
Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Tsurune
Apr 19, 2021 4:01 PM

Oct 2014
tuwacroi said:
Mina-Ashido said:

I hope you like some!

Odd Taxi
Mob Psycho 100
Osomatsu-san Season 2
Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Tsurune

Yes, thank you! I wanted to watch Odd Taxi but couldn't find any prompt to use it for ^^
Apr 20, 2021 11:15 PM

Nov 2016
Can someone recommend me something preferably trashy isekai or harem/ecchi? Thanks UwU
Apr 21, 2021 1:01 PM

Jan 2021
ExaltedSenpai said:
Can someone recommend me something preferably trashy isekai or harem/ecchi? Thanks UwU

El Hazard: The Magnificent World
Osomatsu-san
Bikini Warriors
Dragon, Ie wo Kau. (In my opinion this one isn't very good but you said trashy;';)
W: Wish
Zettai Junpaku♡Mahou Shoujo
Hyskoa_MorrohApr 21, 2021 1:05 PM
Apr 21, 2021 3:04 PM

Aug 2015
hello! i need some recommendations for this one:
(109) Watch an anime with 8 or more main characters listed

any lenght will be ok but if you know any movie like this i would be grateful
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (28) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Staff Recommendations ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

527 by BLIJF »»
Today, 1:15 AM

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Participant Recommendations ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

527 by KingYoshi »»
Yesterday, 8:54 PM

Sticky: » 🌷🐸 Mini Challenge #2 - Spring Bingo 2024 🐸🌷

Aeradae - Apr 28

21 by kjplethodon »»
Jun 2, 7:01 AM

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Help/Discussion Thread ( 1 2 3 )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

108 by Kaylee »»
May 20, 12:38 PM

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Donated Banners

AWC_mod - Dec 31, 2023

13 by AWC_mod »»
May 18, 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.