Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (22) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Dec 26, 2019 11:48 AM

Aug 2017
Dang.

I never knew how much the soundtrack and animation choreography would make a HUGE difference.

The manga made this scene like it was nothing. Just a regular old panel.

I envy those that watch this scene for the first time.

Dec 28, 2019 1:20 PM
Jul 2018
great episode

flashback to Tanjiro's father was 10/10 perfection
Dec 28, 2019 4:23 PM

Jan 2019
Holy shit this thread might need a second version soon wow.
Dec 31, 2019 1:22 PM

Nov 2012
I had heard 19 was the best ep but that finishing move was really something!

I knew that demon Tanjiro and Inosuke were fighting was definitely not the one of the twelve moons. Didn't expect it to be this kid though! Although I did have my suspicions as the ep went on. But as it said lower 5 does that mean there's actually more than twelve, is there going to be a higher 5 as well.

Kinda mad that Zenitsu, Innosuke and Tanjiro are all near dead now lol, shows they're definitely gonna need some training and power ups to take on the rest of the 12 moons.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 5, 2020 11:42 PM

Jul 2013
The interaction, if you can call it so, at the beginning between Inosuke and Giyuu was hilarious. Giyuu did the right thing in captivating Inosuke. His wounds are deep and his head almost got crushed and he still thought he could defeat Giyuu lol.

I had a feeling that spider daddy wasn't one of the moons. I'm so glad Shinobu has an antidote. But respect to Zenitsu. His will kept him alive.

What came after that was just mindblowing. People who told me about this episode weren't lying.

The whole scene where Rui cuts his own sister in pieces was brutal to watch. Also what happened to Nezuko. First when she got hurt by protecting Tanjirou and then when Rui took her by force. I know she's a devil but that doesn't mean she has no pain. :(

Rui is crazy. The way he understands relationship, trust and family is the complete opposite compared to Tanjirou and Nezuko.

The whole scene when Tanjirou started his attack with water and being able to cut the strings to Rui showing his true power with these bloody strings and almost killing Tanjirou was amazing. I didn't expect to see Tanjirous father but the flashback fit so well. I guess we will see more of this in the future.

The animation got even crazier when Tanjirou became the flame god and Nezukos new blood ability awoke. This was one of the best if not the best animation/art style I have seen so far. It looked so beautiful I'm not even sure how it's even possible to animate on such a god tier level. Of course it wasn't only the animation, also the OST and everything it around made this a very special moment in anime history.

What bothers me a bit after this fight, if the strength system of the moons functioned to some extend as the espada system in bleach....oh boy. I don't even want to think on how strong the lower moons must be.

Brilliant episode. Arigatou ufotable for such an incredible experience.

Natsu88Jan 5, 2020 11:56 PM

Jan 17, 2020 12:17 AM
Mar 2016
No me gusto para nada, estaba hypeado por la opinion de practicamente todos, powerup generico de shonen del monton, no me parecio un ost adecuado tampoco,ni de cerca anime del año, una lastima.
Jan 20, 2020 5:58 PM
Sep 2009
People calling this episode a masterpiece make me want to cry. I've watched anime for at least 12 years and if anyone considers this a masterpiece is either brand new to anime, still below 18 or just plain simpleminded...

Animation? Oh yes amazing, probably one of the best I've seen in anime. I give it all the credit.

Now everything else... anime started intriguing with dark tones and a bit of shounen. Now it is just generic shounen in darker shades. I'm instantly reminded of SaO, Bleach and Fairy Tail here.

So we have a usual MC who from graduation instantly turns into a power machine. We get introduced to one of the most powerful characters rumoured till now (Espada deja vu) only to discover that family power (FT nakama!!!) is enough to take down one of the most dangerous creatures. And by rookie of all people.

Not to mention one of the moon's gets taken out in one slash in one episode with broken sword that shouldn't even be long enough to chop his head off.

Don't even get me started on random introduction of a dad who apparently harbours fire power and it can be passed through generations. There was not a single hint till now that Tanjiro's family were Demon Slayers or that they posses fire abilities/breathing whatever. Made up bullshit on spot.

What could've been a truly amazing episode got wasted with poor writing. Apart from stunning animation there is less and less things I can compliment this anime on.

And I was so damn excited to discover it and watch!
Jan 22, 2020 12:48 PM

Jul 2013
Holy shit. That was insanely well put together. Incredible.
Jan 26, 2020 1:52 PM
Sep 2016
I must have missed something cause..after watching this episode with the hype it received I'm convinced on how awfully mediocre this show is. Screw writing. All you need is enough digital effects coating your animation and all the kids will think the show is good. Trash (4/10 feels like I'm overrating it still)
1.1.Six
Feb 11, 2020 4:48 PM

Feb 2018
kitten320 said:
People calling this episode a masterpiece make me want to cry. I've watched anime for at least 12 years and if anyone considers this a masterpiece is either brand new to anime, still below 18 or just plain simpleminded...

Animation? Oh yes amazing, probably one of the best I've seen in anime. I give it all the credit.

Now everything else... anime started intriguing with dark tones and a bit of shounen. Now it is just generic shounen in darker shades. I'm instantly reminded of SaO, Bleach and Fairy Tail here.

So we have a usual MC who from graduation instantly turns into a power machine. We get introduced to one of the most powerful characters rumoured till now (Espada deja vu) only to discover that family power (FT nakama!!!) is enough to take down one of the most dangerous creatures. And by rookie of all people.

Not to mention one of the moon's gets taken out in one slash in one episode with broken sword that shouldn't even be long enough to chop his head off.

Don't even get me started on random introduction of a dad who apparently harbours fire power and it can be passed through generations. There was not a single hint till now that Tanjiro's family were Demon Slayers or that they posses fire abilities/breathing whatever. Made up bullshit on spot.

What could've been a truly amazing episode got wasted with poor writing. Apart from stunning animation there is less and less things I can compliment this anime on.

And I was so damn excited to discover it and watch!

Well said, I have to mostly agree here.

I was really looking forward to this episode because of how "the entire anime community" was "shaken" by this episode, so I had high expectations. What disappointed me is how the fire power seemingly came out of nowhere at the most convenient time, no foreshadowing, no buildup, we never even hear about the father until now, so for me it had a really weak payoff and just felt like a convenient plot device, then defeats the guy in one swipe. Typical shonen tropes I suppose... I know this is a battle shonen, but I had higher hopes for this show since it started off so well, like the guy I'm quoting said, dark tones with just touches of shonen. Not that I hate it now or will drop it, but it could've been so much better with more focus on the writing instead of the visual spectacle.

That being said, I will definitely praise this episode for that. The music, animation, and cinematography was on point. Some have mentioned that there was too much CGI layered on the animation to make it look better, therefore there wasn't much of actual substance here. While I can understand that side of the argument and somewhat agree, I doubt it would've looked that good had the CGI been replaced with actual drawing, and the show probably would've suffered in other areas because budget. Personally, I can look past it because it did look really nice, and that whole scene was put together very well.

Overall I'd say it was one of the better episodes of the series so far, I just wish there was more buildup, or any at all, so the payoff would've been worth it. I hate when anime has to rely on these "safe" tropes to get by, but maybe that's why I just don't typically care about shonen battle anime...
Mar 15, 2020 6:33 PM

Dec 2015
First 10 episodes: A '9' anime.

Episodes 11-17: A '6' anime.

Episodes 18-19: An '8' anime.

This is the power of animation + ost.
Mar 16, 2020 10:24 PM
Jul 2019
Great show and all, don't get me wrong. But this episode kind of reminds me of
. In that show,
which is kind of what happened here, tanjiro really wanted to protect nezuko so he happened to be able to do that fire dragon thing, and nezuko waking up all of a sudden to blow up the strings... Yea not much logical explanation for this.
At least not yet
But still, really like this episode cuz that spider guy had to die for what he did to nezuko :p
Mar 24, 2020 3:07 PM
Jan 2017
This episode went so hard oh my god. This is probably my favorite fight out of all of them thus far! I can't wait to see what the two new characters bring to store though. Also I loved being able to see some of Tanjiro's past. I want to see more moments with his family :,-( </3
Apr 3, 2020 6:08 AM
Nov 2019
What a wonderful chapter, I loved everything, it deserves to be worthy of the best animated chapter of 2019.
Apr 5, 2020 1:31 AM
Jul 2015
DarkInsomnia57 said:
This is the ultimate trash shounen, but all these trash shounen Japan produces are a bit autocratic. Hard not to see their use though when you have no army and NK and China on all sides of you.

Yes, this was the perfect trash shounen episode. Ufotable getting into that youth market with both hands greedily fisting cash. Damn though, I miss the sci-fi and philosophical or even romance anime of the past, anime that made sense and wasn't just for teens.

I wonder what adults in Japan watch? Their live action tv and movies are usually brutally overrated.

And yet, you rated this show a 9? lol troll
Apr 6, 2020 1:58 AM

Feb 2018
I was on the edge of my seat with my jaw on the ground the entire episode. Easily the best.
Apr 11, 2020 8:49 PM

May 2018
WHAT THE FUCK WHY I DO I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES OVER HOW FUCKING BEAUTIFUL THAT FUCKING ANIMATION WAS LIKE I HAVE NEVER FELT SO MUCH HYPE AND EXCITEMENT FROM AN ANIME IN SO LONG LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WHERE DID THAT COME FROM 0 TO 100 SO QUICK THE ANIMATION I FEEL LIKE IM HAVING A SEIZURE OH MY GOD IM LITERALLY SHAKING IM GOING TO REWATCH THIS EPISODE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HONESTLY YWHY DID THTA HPPEN LIKE WHY OH MY GOD THAT WAS LITERALLY AMAZING IM SHAKING I WAS NOT READY

JESUS
Apr 12, 2020 10:59 AM
Dec 2019
Best episode yet! This episode was amazing

I liked how they mentioned why the ear rings were somewhat special in earlier episodes, and how they brought it back to the dad with still more mystery behind what the ear rings are/represent
chefaliciousApr 12, 2020 11:04 AM
Apr 13, 2020 10:04 PM

Aug 2018
Yea the animation was amazing on this one but that fight alone with Rui was your standard shounen fight i didnt get whats so special on this ep aside from great animation.

Im not hatin im just statin my opinion after watchin this ep because i heard last year that this ep was so "great " now im finally binged it to see why a lot of people hypin to this series.

Its ep 19 now and my Kanao still dont show up cmon bruh xD
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Apr 19, 2020 5:12 AM

May 2016
Generic shounen with pretty coloros to be fair.

I'm going back to my daily life
May 19, 2020 12:40 AM

Mar 2018
phantomfandom said:
So this is what happen when two terminal stage siscon fight each other. It seems like Tanjiro doesn't win yet because spiders seem to work fine after beheaded. But they shouldn't end episode like that, this is TV series not movie, the suspension of belief is different.

Wut? Tanjiro is not a siscon, neither is Rui.
May 28, 2020 12:36 AM

Jul 2014
that episode was fireeee, holy shit I didn't expect it to be that good
Jun 7, 2020 6:31 AM

Dec 2012
I failed to understand what makes this eps have high rating before...near the end ah i see, so that where the budget all gone
Jun 14, 2020 5:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shit, thats the power of Shounen! Incredible with that shit Tanjirou, and took that blood fast, you goddamned it!

So thats why Muzan really hate a fuckin Tanjirou. I believed his dad really powerful as a fuckin demon slayer. But why he retired? Why he can't kill Muzan? Why he died? So much shit questions. So i just wait and see wth was gonna happen next.

However, with that shit, now Tanjirou had more power and just unlocked the new skill: fire breathing technique. As mentiones by Shinobu in the first scenes, the last remembering recognition, must be the last way the human do, to avoid shit dead. Tanjirou succeeded bring that shit. And the story can improve much with that little foreshadowing. Great. As expected as Shounen typical. Congratulations. Okay. Next episode, then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 21, 2020 10:39 PM

Jun 2017
xiMii said:
I failed to understand what makes this eps have high rating before...near the end ah i see, so that where the budget all gone

Lol. All the episodes were gorgeously animated.

That's ufotable for ya.
Jun 21, 2020 10:49 PM

May 2020
Episode 19 has a very cool animation
I like this episode
Jun 23, 2020 10:11 AM

Apr 2013
This episode and arc in general was really good. Shame the 5 episodes before it were absolutely dreadful to go through.

Animation, art, OST, VA work, were all top tier. I dont mind the asspulls all that much with how they were presented. The direction with the flashbacks and ending were perfectly executed.

Ufotable went godmode once again.
Jun 25, 2020 6:34 PM
Jun 2020
i can’t even describe how amazing this episode was. the animation is top tier and just... so beautifully done that it moved me to tears. also the episode’s plot in general was also amazing. i really recommend you rewatch it and take it all in once again.
angel-zJun 25, 2020 6:37 PM
Jun 27, 2020 3:31 PM
Jun 2020
It's been a while since I saw something that great in terms of animation. The style of art, the vibrant colors, and the insane visuals are great, Can't believe I dropped the anime and didn't get back on sooner. (I planned to but life happened) The water switching to fire was great along with the music supporting the scene.
I read some and watched a lot and I plan to see a lot more.

I also gotta get this signature thing straightened out... I'll come up with something cool later. Can't be bothered to do it now.

Also, check out my blog posts, I have lists of websites for reading manga and watching anime that you might find helpful and leave a comment!
Jun 28, 2020 11:09 AM
Jan 2010
Wow, am I watching boku no hero academia? The moment one of the main characters is going to die, they get a flashback and an asspull powerboost (yellow and water)/deus ex machina (pig). It's the same exact formula.

1. character in an inescapable death situation
2. flashback
3. epic music starts blaring REALLY loud (causing some viewers to get emotional)
4. character overcomes situation LOL
There. No difference between this and boku hero. Once you see enough episodes like this, you know how it's going to turn out each and every time.

The animation is whatever. I'd rather have them put that budget into removing all the disgustingly out of place CG instead.
Jun 29, 2020 1:25 AM
Feb 2020
This was truly magnificent! I was feeling Goosebumps all the way!
Jul 2, 2020 2:18 PM

Jul 2019
Hands down the best episode so far.

The last couple of episodes were a bit of a slump for me but ufotable really got dat ball rolling back again. Amazing cinematography, amazing soundtracking, amazing flashbacks (especially admired how they tied together the "life flashes before your eyes" part), damn near flawless fight.

Got chills all over even during the end credits
Jul 4, 2020 9:33 PM

Jan 2013
Probably the best episode of the show so far. Like everyone else has said, the visuals and soundtrack were beautiful. Even when taking this episode into account, I still feel that this show is very overrated. But let's see how the remaining episodes go.
Salmon is delicious.
Jul 9, 2020 11:30 PM
Jun 2020
yes i am very late to the party (caught up to the anime like 3-4 episodes before the anime itself ended back in 273617266) but i think the part that gave me the "hype" feeling was Nezuko speaking, the rest was okay, but i was more impressed by Nezuko somehow, and i didn't feel that emotional
Nissan 350Z
Jul 11, 2020 1:51 AM

Mar 2010
JFC. This was art.
Jul 12, 2020 9:41 AM

Mar 2020
Holy fuckin shit those were probably the greatest visuals i've ever seen. It's so good that i'mma ignore that bullshit asspull power-up lol

Based Ufotable are carrying this generic ass story so hard. My eyes are watering rn cause of how crisp that shit was
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jul 13, 2020 10:01 PM

Apr 2020
Ok - I love 90% of this episode. The animation is on point, the music is rousing, the antagonist feels like he's one step ahead of Tanjiro and the stakes are suitably raised with Nezuko in peril. However I was disappointed with the Deus Ex Machina at the end. It would have been more powerful IMHO for a joint takedown with the Hashira's, so that Tanjiro realized that he had more to learn, rather than going down the 'chosen one' path we're now on. Minor quibble aside, stellar episode.
Jul 16, 2020 5:48 AM
Dec 2018
This is by far my favourtie episode of anime ever.
This is a masterpiece. The music, the sound, the animation, the flashback, the new techniques, everything is amazing.
Excited for the future of this anime!
Jul 20, 2020 2:05 AM
Jun 2020

The animation during the fire god/sword thingy part were amazing. However, the whole fire god thing is extremely rushed and comes out of nowhere. Also how do they have the same scar??
Aug 6, 2020 6:20 PM

Jan 2015
Holy fuck, that was an intense episode. The animation in the fight scene was the best I have seen since Mob Psycho.
Aug 7, 2020 9:18 PM
Apr 2011
Holy fuck. I'm in tears. This episode was quite literally the best I have seen in a long while. I don't have the words to describe its sheer incredibility
Aug 21, 2020 8:14 PM
Jan 2017
I'm glad I'm immune to giving a crap about whether or not something feels like an asspull or not, lol. Nothing about the progression or explanation of the final scene took me out of the moment, I felt like his synonymous use of the 10th form for the first time into hearing his father's voice and realizing that the Hinokami Kagura Dance could be used as an actual attack was perfect. Nezuko hears their mother's voice shortly after, the whole arc is about the strength of their family, I loved it and completely understand why this has been so well loved.
Aug 24, 2020 12:02 AM
Oct 2019
An episode which broke a server of Kissanime.
This is truly a masterpiece. An infamous studio like Ufotable was able to make such a masterpiece just mazed the whole world and the Otaku's.
The artwork, bonding, fighting.. everything was enough to shake me by getting goosebumps.
Ending sequence: The last episode of this anime is also awesome. They almost made an AMV in the last 3 minutes of ep 26! Just carry on!
Sep 3, 2020 9:22 AM

Aug 2020
"A animação fantástica supera a escrita medíocre? No fundo, você pode ignorar uma para desfrutar da outra?"

Mas é claro que sim! Com toda a certeza! Isto se chama um anime por um motivo, uma boa história é importante, mas eu diria que é apenas 50% do potencial, eu não estou lendo um livro, eu estou assistindo a uma composição artística, então uma boa direção de arte é igualmente importante para desfrutar de todo o potencial.

Eu não sei se isso se aplica para todas as pessoas, mas futuramente planejo trabalhar com ilustração, então não sei se as pessoas se importam com isso tanto quanto eu.

Quando eu digo "direção de arte", eu não estou me referindo a meramente uma cena com muitos frames, o episódio 9 trouxe uma composição bonita, mas ao mesmo tempo uma batalha com uma quebra de clima constante que foi visualmente bonita, mas que tornou toda a narrativa implícita entediante.

Foi completamente diferente nesse episódio, você tem uma tensão lentamente sendo construída num clímax impecável entre emoções e movimento, foi um desfecho clichê? Claro que foi, mas isso realmente importa? Um Clichê existe por um motivo e acredito que por mais previsível que seja para alguns, toda essa exibição de talento artístico compensou imensamente por qualquer critério mal elaborado.

Pensem na primeira temporada de One Punch Man, ela cumpre exatamente o que promete, ela não promete um roteiro extremamente complexo, mas sim uma direção de arte extremamente bem elaborada e isso compensa por qualquer fator ruim.

Agora comentando sobre cenas particulares, essa foi uma das poucas vezes que eu pude relacionar a impulsividade do protagonista com a realidade, se imaginem no mesmo cenário, um familiar querido (como a mãe ou irmão) sendo torturado na sua frente, isso afeta até os mais calmos, quando a Nezuko foi colocada nos fios eu senti um leve desespero e pude compreender os sentimento do Tanjirou naquele momento, foi uma ótima construção para o desfecho.

Depois de assistir pela segunda vez:
Não importa quantas vezes eu veja, toda a trilha sonora e o movimento ainda me deixam de queixo caído! Fantástico, fenomenal, lindo, maravilhoso, formoso, harmonioso, caprichado, elegante, esbelto, emocionante, comovente, forte, tocante, eletrizante, arrepiante e muitas outras coisas que não consigo descrever no momento.

Ainda estou arrepiado, atônito, abismado, admirado, boquiaberto, espantado, estupefacto, maravilhado, pasmado, perplexo, surpreendido, extasiado, paralisado, embasbacado, estupefato, atordoado, passado e desconcertado.

Dane-se, eu vou assistir de novo!

//

"Does fantastic animation surpass mediocre writing? Deep down, can you ignore one to enjoy the other?"

Of course, yes! Surely! This is called an anime for a reason, a good story is important, but I would say it's only 50% of the potential, I'm not reading a book, I'm watching an artistic composition, so good art direction is equally important to enjoy the full potential.

I don't know if this applies to everyone, but in the future I plan to work with illustration, so I don't know if people care about it as much as I do.

When I say "art direction", I am not referring to merely a scene with many frames, episode 9 brought a beautiful composition, but at the same time a battle with a constant mood break that was visually beautiful, but that created a tedious implicit narrative.

It was completely different in this episode, do you have a tension slowly building into an impeccable climax between emotions and movement, was it a cliché outcome? Of course it was, but does it really matter? A Cliché exists for a reason and I believe that as predictable as it may be for some, all this display of artistic talent has made up for immensely by any ill-designed criteria.

Think of the first season of One Punch Man, it fulfills exactly what it promises, it does not promise an extremely complex script, but an extremely well-crafted art direction and that makes up for any bad factor.

Now commenting on particular scenes, this was one of the few times that I could relate the impulsiveness of the protagonist to reality, imagine yourself in the same scenario, a dear family member (like the mother or brother) being tortured in front of you, this affects even more controlled, when Nezuko was put on the wires I felt a slight despair and I could understand Tanjirou's feelings at that moment, it was a great construction for the outcome.

After watching the second time:
No matter how many times I see it, the whole soundtrack and movement still makes my jaw drop! Fantastic, phenomenal, beautiful, wonderful, harmonious, neat, elegant, slim, exciting, moving, strong, touching, electrifying, chilling and many other things that I can't describe at the moment.

I am still chilled, astonished, admired, gaping, amazed, perplexed, surprised, ecstatic, paralyzed, dumbfounded and disconcerted.

Screw it, I'll watch it again!

(Sorry for my brazilian English)
Unlimited Rulebook, boku wa kimegao de sou itta.
Sep 6, 2020 4:36 AM

May 2016
The immense hype behind this episode raised my expectations really high and it had me wondering about what made this one episode in particular a lot better than the others then the last few minutes struck me out of nowhere.

It would've been a way more satisfying experience if the existence of Tanjiro's Dance of the Fire God and Nezuko's Blood Demon Art were foreshadowed beforehand to not make it way too sudden of a power-up but it was absolutely glorious nonetheless! The vibrant colours paired with the fluid animation, the emotional music, and the bonds between brother and sister really made this scene stand out as one of the best ones in the series so far.

I'm looking forward to more moments like that and Rui's sister has yet to be beaten.

Sep 18, 2020 4:37 AM

Apr 2012
holy crap that was amazing ToT
Sep 19, 2020 2:34 AM

Jun 2020
i wished they alluded more to his dad/that whole kagura dance, tell me that's not an ass-pull

everything else was AMAZING tho, what an episode!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 19, 2020 4:31 PM

Mar 2010
Damn that exceeded my expectations, I know plot armor is a thing but damn that tag team was just brilliant. I had chills

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 26, 2020 3:46 PM

Nov 2019
Why was this liked again?

There's no way this episode (or the series as a whole) can be considered good writing, it's just a conglomeration of cliches, asspulls, and plot armor.

And sure, the animation is pretty, but it's still insanely overrated. Alter Saber vs Berserker or the final battle in Evangelion 1.0 are like, 100 times better than this.

2/5
sneed's feed and seed
formerly chuck's
Pages (22) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Sep 28, 2019

571 by skatensleep »»
Yesterday, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Stray - Sep 21, 2019

233 by skatensleep »»
Yesterday, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2019

210 by skatensleep »»
Yesterday, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Stray - Sep 7, 2019

221 by skatensleep »»
May 19, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2019

351 by skatensleep »»
May 19, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.