Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 2, 2017 5:40 AM

Jul 2016
at least Iok die. And I don't why but it's like Ride will make another season of this lol.
Apr 2, 2017 5:44 AM
May 2013
One of the best gundam series ever, what a ride.
Apr 2, 2017 5:45 AM
Jun 2010
I literally shouted "hell yeah!!!!!!!" when Iok died thanks akihiro and that scene where ride got his revenge for orga

they thought that bitch julieta was the one who killed mikazuki when in fact she didnt get to fight mikazuki in his full potential. she just fucking ordered those scaredy men in a fucking mobile suit to back off. shitty rustal elion to take opportunity of the matter. thanks to teiwaz kudelia became the mars representative.

p.s
mikazuki is more handsome than his child (pft hahahaha) atra is still ugly as ever. i like how yamagi and ride looks now, theyve become handsome ihihihihi
alcas001Apr 2, 2017 5:51 AM
Apr 2, 2017 5:46 AM

May 2016
Is it me or is Rustal wanting to implement those policies came straight out of nowhere?.. It just seems out of character that after seizing Gallahorn, he would relinquish control of Mars and put a democracy in place, considering before this we only know that he thinks its necessary for Gallahorn to be in power and that he doesn't really give a shit about the corruption.
Apr 2, 2017 5:47 AM

Aug 2008
My rating for last season was 9/10.
This one was 7/10.
Overall, the show is still a solid 8/10 *shouts in Angry Joe tone* BADASS SEAL OF APPROVAL!!!
Yeah, as much as how I was extremely disappointed by the previous episodes, the finale was actually very satisfying to me.
Both Mikazuki and Akihiro's last stand was pure badassness. I was already expecting them to die with their heroic sacrifice.
Seeing both Iok and Nobliss die in their own ways was also fine enough for me.
Julietta doesn't deserve to die. Her last statement about Tekaddan somehow make her redeemable for me. However, I'm still skeptical about Rustal's goals in the long run. His actions to make Kudelia becoming a more powerful leader of Martian Union was indeed legit. But like they say, you can't hide your skeletons in the closet forever.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Apr 2, 2017 5:48 AM
Jun 2014
IS IT JUST ME OR YAMAGI BEGAN TO DATE THAT BLACK SKELETON CALLED CHAD??
Apr 2, 2017 5:49 AM

Sep 2016
-Abyss_Walker- said:
Is it me or is Rustal wanting to implement those policies came straight out of nowhere?.. It just seems out of character that after seizing Gallahorn, he would relinquish control of Mars and put a democracy in place, considering before this we only know that he thinks its necessary for Gallahorn to be in power and that he doesn't really give a shit about the corruption.
it's a fanservice to make the ending not look that bad. "hey at least the bad guy is not so bad after all" that kind of impression
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 2, 2017 5:52 AM

Sep 2009
finally its finished. ending was predictable (except for ride's part) ever since death flags were raised so fast and enemies having impenetrable plot armor(well for some so that they could be milked for the sake of plot). but i was really disappointed that for the first time a GUNDAM doesn't really make any difference esp since half way of this series. their MS is basically just a normal MS with a gundam skin. well yeah they've killed a lot for fodders here and there but there's really nothing much to it, other than these gundam have some overclock power and only mikazuki can only do it. I guess what they lack in their mechs in this series compensated us with a lot of likeable and some detestable characters.

7/10 for me, the series had a really promising start but it just went downhill in terms of plot and characters being out of their character. im not saying im not liking it because its not my desired ending but the reason is they could've done it better, ever since they showed how they could milk Iok to make the plot move everything became predictable. and its so funny how they try to please some fans by killing Iok, i mean seriously whats the point??? its already too late the dmg has been done
devilscornerApr 2, 2017 6:00 AM
Apr 2, 2017 5:52 AM

Dec 2008
No, just no. The epilogue was quite good, but the first half was not.

So Rustal was a good person, I haven't noticed all this time, how ignorant I must have been.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2017 5:54 AM

Mar 2012
Finally one of Alternate Universe Gundam series where the MC died because fuck Plot Armor.
This ending feels like i'm watching the ending of War in the Pocket all over again.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Apr 2, 2017 5:56 AM

Sep 2015
-Abyss_Walker- said:

Not sure why members even think Rustal is evil in anyway, at most he is a schemer. And yes he use some shitty forbidden weapon, but thats his own way of ending the problems. Plus We only officially knew Rustal's personality in a few episodes, he just came out to oppose McGillis's ideal together with Tekkadan who is working with McGillis. In our real world logic, Rustal is the guy with vision and McGillis is simply just dreaming.
valvravetruthApr 2, 2017 6:01 AM
Apr 2, 2017 5:58 AM
Mar 2017
despite Rustal winning, this was probably the best main series gundam ending in the last few decades.
overall 9/10. i would've given a 10, but some parts were either rushed or slow-paced
Apr 2, 2017 5:59 AM

Jun 2009
This episode was such a wild ride!I still have goosebumps.
So.... Mika and Akihiro died noble death, Tekkadan died as organisation, but as family they still live. At least it's good. And Mika and Atra son is so cute.
I understand that this season wanted to show us that stronger wins, no matter if you have good cause or not.
I liked this season, even if was a little worse than first.
8/10
Apr 2, 2017 5:59 AM

Sep 2015
DazeFire said:
wasnt the best ending but the ending we got was good enough to end the series with glad they decided to have mika dying as him living would have been dumb iok finally got killed and Atra had her kid and her and Kudelia are taking care of him which is nice

though one thing i wish that Julietta would have got killed really hate the fact that she thinks she beat Mika but w/e

all in all it was a good enough end to end the series with and now Mika and Orga are back together forever

now to wait for the next gundam series

Why the hatred for Julietta? She never use underhanded tactics against anyone. She just doesn't understand/know what Mika is actually fighting for.
Whatsmore she never thought of herself beating Mika at all. The scene where she "defeat" Mika the devil, was just part of a propaganda.
valvravetruthApr 2, 2017 6:03 AM
Apr 2, 2017 6:02 AM
Mar 2017
valvravetruth said:
DazeFire said:
wasnt the best ending but the ending we got was good enough to end the series with glad they decided to have mika dying as him living would have been dumb iok finally got killed and Atra had her kid and her and Kudelia are taking care of him which is nice

though one thing i wish that Julietta would have got killed really hate the fact that she thinks she beat Mika but w/e

all in all it was a good enough end to end the series with and now Mika and Orga are back together forever

now to wait for the next gundam series

Why the hatred for Julietta? She never use underhanded tactics against anyone.
Whatsmore she never thought of herself beating Mika at all. The scene where she "defeat" Mika the devil, was just part of a propaganda.

agreed. everybody hates her for being a lacky, but she's actually a decent person
Apr 2, 2017 6:05 AM

Feb 2014
Nobody is born evil, its such conditions which make them so.
RIP Mika, Akihiro.
And fck IOK!!!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 2, 2017 6:10 AM
Apr 2014
Everyone seems to be forgetting one line Rustal said late this season about Gjallarhorn not being just about one man alone but is instead about all of its members. That carries to here. Neither MicGillis nor Mika is the messiah that will miraculously end the war. Instead, it would be the effort of all the parties involved. And considering the time skip, it took several years and considerable effort by those in political power to enact the change.

Also Rustal suddenly switching from "bad" to "good" might not be so sudden after all. Remember what he said last ep when Julietta mentions that Tekkadan was just victims being used by shady people? He points out that that he himself is also one of those shady people. The man is well aware of his own "evilness" and thus able to use it to his favor. Thus, him disbanding the seven stars council and instituting democratic reforms might be his way of maintaining his own influence., instead of suddenly becoming "good".

Sometimes, it really helps to pay close attention to the dialog aside from the fight scenes.
Apr 2, 2017 6:11 AM

Dec 2016
Iok kujan how does it feel to be dead...damn it was good...Mikazuki died damn it my god the feels and also akihiro..atara was able to get pregnant(the magic of anime) nevertheles Love the series and very satisfied with the ending
Apr 2, 2017 6:13 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I loved this series until the last 8 or 9 episodes. Ever since Lafter died they've had some strange plot choices that I suppose were meant to be realistic takes on the results of constant conflict.

That the piece of scum murderer of children Rustal Elon survives without a scratch and gets to get his hand shaken by the princess is upsetting. But not as much as having Ms. "I'll talk non-stop while fighting " Julieta killing our MC and been celebrated for it. That is just plain trolling the viewer. Are you kidding me? What kind of viewing experience do you think people get from this? Yeah, it might make for realistic storyrytelling but is about as pleasurable as having my nosehairs burnt with a blowtorch.

-Abyss_Walker- said:

You're absolutely right. I guess someone told Okada that having a child murderer come off so scott-free wouldn't do so they had to show that it was all for a good cause all along.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 2, 2017 6:14 AM

Aug 2012
crushed Iok/10

despite the shortcomings of season 2, this show was still really entertaining. at least it is still one of the better long Gundam shows in years. and i think they can make another series in the same universe. they still haven't showed the remaining Gundams/Demons. i think there's supposedly 72 of them...

/gg

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Apr 2, 2017 6:19 AM
Apr 2015
mad kids are mad because they didnt get the 100% happy ending they wanted.

at what point was the show EVER about friendship, justice, and "yeah, we defeated you cuz yer bad!" ?

seriously grow up, having the good guy win is such a crappy cliche.

i'm happy that the show creators channeled their inner Z Gundam.
I only give 3 ratings on any show I watch

10 = Enjoyed it

5 = Average

1 = Hated it
Apr 2, 2017 6:22 AM
Apr 2014
Quandary said:
mad kids are mad because they didnt get the 100% happy ending they wanted.

at what point was the show EVER about friendship, justice, and "yeah, we defeated you cuz yer bad!" ?

seriously grow up, having the good guy win is such a crappy cliche.

i'm happy that the show creators channeled their inner Z Gundam.

I guess the lack of beam rifles and beam sabers should have already tipped everyone off that this isn't going to by your typical Gundam shounen hero story.
Apr 2, 2017 6:23 AM
Dec 2014
-Abyss_Walker- said:
this is something a lot of people seem to misunderstand
it's not that Rustal suddenly became a humanitarian guy who cared about the martians, he was just a utilitarianist that either had no choice but to concede Kudelia's proposals or had ulterior motives like gaining political capital (something Kudelia herself noted this week) or simply didn't really stand to lose anything either way and just went with the option he kinda liked more, the starting effort for the bill was the work of the mountain beard guy and Kudelia anyways.
i mean, after 2 seasons of ghallahjorn pretty much getting his shit kicked in, which culminated with almost half of the 7stars families getting fucked over, it was kinda riddiculous to expect him to restore ghallahjorn at its peak influence
it was also stated prior that he didn't care deeply about pedigree (that's pretty much the whole reason why julietta exists) so him being against martian discrimination doesn't seem far off

also he's now the prime minister of the earth democracy or whatever, that beats being one of the 7 heads of the ghalahjorn thing imo, so if you think his only goal is personal political power, shit still makes sense
(did they even had many human debris on the earthern sphere anyways? that seemed more like a martian/space pirate thing)
qberrApr 2, 2017 6:28 AM
Apr 2, 2017 6:25 AM
Mar 2016
ArcanaTrace said:
Ictius said:

And yet they did nothing. McGillis was also a scheming bastard but no one is blaming him. Kudelia was sitting in her office almost throughout the entire series, what a Maiden of Revolution. In the end, it doesn't matter who won, because the "villain" did what the heroes were supposed to do.

You clearly didnt read what I said about Kudelia at my original comment. And yes Mcgillis was a scheming bastard that killed his best friend but he did it to ultimately end the corruption. Yet Rustal basically just did it because he opposed to that ideal.

Rustal oppose McGillis, because he didn't like the way McGillis did to change Gjallarhorn. At several episode he show us, that he want to change Gjallarhorn too. At the end, we see the happy ending (although it's sad to see Mika's dead). The finale show us it just a matter of perspective to see good and evil of someone. McGillis want to evolve it power (Bael) and blinded by the ideology of power. That's what Rustal oppose. So, he just want to make McGillis back to reality that power means nothing for the new era. Because if an era ruled by power, then it means Tekkadan ended up helping the dictator to take over the world.
yohnesval11Apr 2, 2017 6:37 AM
Apr 2, 2017 6:29 AM
Nov 2007
leo_AA said:
new season maybe...with ride revive tekkadan and mikazuki son become the mc???

Never let em' dirty hands get away for long. Ride is doing it so I hope Akatsuki will be even more invincible than his father (Mikazuki) with the care of Atra in any possible movie or sequels.
Apr 2, 2017 6:30 AM

Sep 2015
We can learn something from this series, which is "Antagonist =/= Villian". An antagonist is not necessarily evil, he merely has opposing actions and thoughts. Best used in the case for Rustal.
Apr 2, 2017 6:31 AM

Jan 2015
I had some problems with the plot of S2 so it wasn't as good as S1. Overall still enjoyable. 7/10 and S1 was 8/10
Apr 2, 2017 6:34 AM

Sep 2016
Season 3 of IBO is gundam 00, featuring Ride F Seiei the gunpla meister
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 2, 2017 6:34 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Its been a long time the death of a character statisfied me so much. Thank god Iok died.

Slightly weaker season but a pretty solid ending for what they've been doing.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 2, 2017 6:36 AM
Sep 2012
So I am assuming Akatsuki and his two mommies, they are more than just friends. Anyway great finale, Gjallahorn going from bad to good, okay I guess they really hated McGuillis, once he was out of the picture we can reason with him.

I don't know about you guys, the thing that was most important to me was Iok getting his. We knew they were going to die in this battle, but I was pleading killing Iok before you do, take him with you.

Did we ever see an older Cracker and Cookie in the epilogue?
Apr 2, 2017 6:38 AM

Dec 2008
Well when Rustal and Julietta are decent persons, this anime did a truly bad job at portraying their characters and showing us their view on things clearly enough.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2017 6:38 AM

Apr 2013
The quality is the same with season 1, but it felt less satisfying probably because the ending left me with mixed feelings. That Rustal Ellion should have died ....
Apr 2, 2017 6:41 AM
Nov 2007
valvravetruth said:
We can learn something from this series, which is "Antagonist =/= Villian". An antagonist is not necessarily evil, he merely has opposing actions and thoughts. Best used in the case for Rustal.

I think a sequel is still possible as I think Rustal got away from a lot of trouble. Ride is the real thing to uncover new plots. Another 10 years onwards, Akatsuki can go revenge for his dad maybe.

Fabienne said:
Well when Rustal and Julietta are decent persons, this anime did a truly bad job at portraying their characters and showing us their view on things clearly enough.

Still believe that what Ride did back there will make Rustal as the true pilot villain in a movie or sort to end it for all.
Apr 2, 2017 6:44 AM

Feb 2008
A few other things to note: the restored Gundam Bael in the storage vault now has restraints locking its joints and Mace-chan still lives on (as it did in the finale of the previous season). Intriguing symbols.
Apr 2, 2017 6:44 AM

Dec 2015
RollsRoyce said:
valvravetruth said:

I think a sequel is still possible as I think Rustal got away from a lot of trouble. Ride is the real thing to uncover new plots. Another 10 years onwards, Akatsuki can go revenge for his dad maybe.

Fabienne said:

Still believe that what Ride did back there will make Rustal as the true pilot villain in a movie or sort to end it for all.

I don't think Akatsuki's mothers or anyone else from the big Tekkadan family would allow him to.
Apr 2, 2017 6:45 AM
Mar 2017
RollsRoyce said:
leo_AA said:
new season maybe...with ride revive tekkadan and mikazuki son become the mc???

Never let em' dirty hands get away for long. Ride is doing it so I hope Akatsuki will be even more invincible than his father (Mikazuki) with the care of Atra in any possible movie or sequels.

it kind of there are high probility of sequel... ride still live on tekkadan, bael still exist, and mcgilis fiancee probally want revenge... the show is so good till at the half of the anime the plot went quite not what we hope for... i think the production purposely do this in order to attract the IBO follower for the next sequell... come on anime is everything about money actually
Apr 2, 2017 6:57 AM
Sep 2015
The ending is bittersweet as hell, possibly the most bitter ending in Gundam because of how the writing got screwed up around the middle of the second season. Yes, the system changed. But to do so most, if not all, the characters we empathized with had to die.

Part of McGillis ideals were realized by Rustal. But only after the bastard got into the highest possible position after doing everything dirty in the book to get it (illegal weaponry and massacres) and McGillis was demonized in history with the incident named after him. He never pretended to be anything other than a man willing to do anything for power (unlike McGillis who hid it until Season 1’s end), and once he got it, he started making changes that made him look good PR-wise but also benefited Mars.

Gaelio wanted revenge more than anything else, to where he let all of this go on until he managed to kill McGillis. However, he lost the use of his legs and feels regret now that he’d done it, wondering if things could have changed if he’d understood McGillis just a little sooner. He probably would have remained loyal to McGillis like how Julieta remained to Rustal despite knowing he was corrupt. And I imagine his little sister doesn’t even talk to him anymore.

Julieta, quite frankly, should have died when she blocked Shino’s shot and got impaled on the end of the mace. But she survived and basically got that last victory handed to her and is now in a position to run Gjallarhorn. Since she had no noble-standing and is a woman, this could be seen as progressive movement on their part.

Nobliss got assassinated in an undignified manner, stopping him from further profiting off the deaths of innocent people, and Iok’s finally died in a gruesome manner for everything he’d done. But it would have been more cathartic if it was done much earlier.

I think that the writer was trying to point out how change comes at a heavy price, but this is where the writing gets clunky. You see, despite Tekkadan’s actions at the end of Season 1 being viewed as heroic because they were fighting against a frankly corrupt system, they made things worse for everyone else by showing the value of Child Soldiers and the amount of Human Debris increased. So to contrast this, they tried to show things improving for everyone else by killing Tekkadan off as a scapegoat through corrupt and illegal means.

Except sometimes the ends really don’t justify the means. To reach this conclusion, they gave Julieta and Iok far too much plot armor, having them survive things that should have killed them up to the very end. Julieta was meant to be a contrast to Iok, in that she came to sympathize with Tekkadan through their battles but do her duty as a soldier from common birth while Iok used his family name and pride as an excuse to do things that were quite frankly stupid and lethal to Naze and others. He didn’t change, so he died as a symbol of the Seven Stars also dying out, whereas Julieta is set to be the new face of the organization.

However, all the sympathizes in the world don’t change what they did. They still killed characters we loved. Characters who weren’t as privileged as them. It sends a message that only those in a position of power already can change the system for the better, while those who aren’t serve as the foundation by dying.

I won’t lie, I get what they were going for with Season 2. But its just not satisfying. It was clunky and there were too many needless deaths. I’m going to say that it was good up to the mid-point of the season and call it there.

That being said, it still beats the ending of Valvrave Season 2.
Apr 2, 2017 6:58 AM

Nov 2009
JizzyHitler said:
why should the main villain reach retribution though, he may of done bad things but so did tekkadan and mcgillis, rustal was a necessary evil to keep stability in the world before he could move to capitalize on his endgame found in this epilogue. The show was gray as shit, probably the most morally gray in the entire franchise but tekkadan and mcgillis arguably would of done more harm to the world with their anarchistic power goal.
You're comparing a high official of what essentially the space police that are supposed to uphold order and justice, committing war crimes left and right, orchestrating massacres like in Dorts, starting bloody wars just to tarnish his rival's reputation (SAU-Arbra), shitting on the laws he's supposed to uphold, using illegal weapons twice, making deals with war profiteers to let said profiteer sell his weapons (Nobliss), with a bunch of kids who mostly were forced to kill to survive in the world full of shit because of people like Rustal running it? Even in the kill count, Rustal's schemes killed magnitudes more people than all of Tekkadan combined ever could. Are you even serious...? If you are, then something must be very wrong with you and your morals.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Apr 2, 2017 6:59 AM

Oct 2008
JizzyHitler said:
I loved this ending, its going to divide people no doubt but this is a very ballsy shot at idealism and self sacrifice being portrayed as a greater good and the crushing realities of war that contradict them. Its nihilistic and depressing but I can only applaud this decision more than anything even if I am sure some people are just going to feel the show is weaker because of it. Rustal nor tekkadan were evil, they were both routes to corruption or a negative impact on the world, they have both done messed up things and killed but it was a fight for existences.

I do wish things in the finale were handled better, it was kind of rushed and should of been spread out across an entire cour, but I am still gonna give this a 8/10, probably up there are one of my favorite au gundams, it went from a generic row row fight the power action show to something much more critiquing and criticizing the glorification of violence in media with this depressing finale.

Couldn't have said it better.

I got almost everything I wanted out of this ending. Pretty much reached the potential I thought it had, which is very rare for shows like this.
Apr 2, 2017 7:07 AM

Jun 2009
Essentially this series was a gundam version of game of thrones. For game of thrones fans they will enjoy it. So many favorite characters killed off in both seasons. It was a solid season but not as good as season 1. But the epilogue made me feel a little better. The way it ended makes it possible to Make a 3rd season or just end it there. There is still some trash that needs to gotten rid off. But Ioks death made me feel so good. I can give this Gundam season a 8/10.
Apr 2, 2017 7:10 AM

Jul 2014
Well compared to season 1, this season didnt live up the hype, I had fun with season 1, season 2 was just... majority of BS. Cant say worst but its definitely there, and I thought GS Destiny was the worst sequel, this takes the cake haha.
Apr 2, 2017 7:10 AM

Nov 2008
I'm surprised it ended well for almost everyone who survived, Iok is gone thank god, but killing off all of the main protagonists probably wasn't the best decision though. Great ending although Mika's child looking more like Atra is meh.

8.5/10

Apr 2, 2017 7:13 AM

Oct 2008
Fabienne said:

I like this show because it's not beating you over the head with the morality of what's going on. The show isn't excusing Rustal for all of the shady shit he's done - he's pragmatic with his power and politics, and will ultimately go with the flow. McGillis, ironically, achieved the goal of his coup in death by exposing the corrupt hereditary-based rule of Gjallarhorn. I do think Julieta is a decent person, though.

This show deals in shades of grey, and stuck to having a very grey ending. There's good and bad on both sides in almost equal measure. The only truly evil prick was Gordon Nobliss, and he got his deserts in the end. That being said, yes, Rustal himself is not what I would consider a Good Guy. He's a typical powerful politician.
Apr 2, 2017 7:14 AM
Dec 2012
Great finale! Definitely one of my favorite gundam series by far.
Apr 2, 2017 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
Where are Maruba and Todo? What about Henri Fleurs and Iznario Fareed? And Sandoval? Are they dead? There should be a Iron-Blooded Orphans film like Gundam 00.
Apr 2, 2017 7:31 AM

Sep 2016
people are comparin this to game of thrones, a stupid series that nobody will watch if not for cheap nude and sex scene lol
CrossAnge

Apr 2, 2017 7:32 AM

Sep 2011
Dangerr said:
Fabienne said:

I like this show because it's not beating you over the head with the morality of what's going on. The show isn't excusing Rustal for all of the shady shit he's done - he's pragmatic with his power and politics, and will ultimately go with the flow. McGillis, ironically, achieved the goal of his coup in death by exposing the corrupt hereditary-based rule of Gjallarhorn. I do think Julieta is a decent person, though.

This show deals in shades of grey, and stuck to having a very grey ending. There's good and bad on both sides in almost equal measure. The only truly evil prick was Gordon Nobliss, and he got his deserts in the end. That being said, yes, Rustal himself is not what I would consider a Good Guy. He's a typical powerful politician.
thank you for saying what i wanted to but have to wait till i get home from work to do so.

I just want to add that mcgillis is also the whole reason rustal even did most the messed up stuff he did. Mcgillis forced the hand of him to get to this point.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 2, 2017 7:39 AM

Jan 2014
FackuIkari said:
Iok is dead, the final fight was awesome, Iok is dead, Rustal wasn't so much a bad guy after all, Iok is dead and Mika's son is cute as fuck, I say it's a wrap up, I like it.

IOK IS FUCKING DEAD! YES! FUCK YES!

Rustal was not a BAD GUY??? he used restriced weapon all time and won fight like that , HE killed too many good guy WITH IT.
Apr 2, 2017 7:41 AM

May 2010
the final episode was absolute DOGSHIT! this is not what i wanted and not what i watched this for. this is the most unsatifying bullshit ending i saw in a long time.

5/10 for this garbage

and yes im mad!
Apr 2, 2017 7:43 AM

Sep 2013
Damn, that ending was actually decent. Doesn't excuse the ass-pulls, bulll**** and brainfarts of the final few episodes, but it was good with what we had.

About Rustal Ellion, he is no more white than Tekkadan and McGillis. He fought for his ideals, and used any means to achieve them. Standard practice. At least he did a decent job with the politics.

Kudelia feels as under-utlised as ever, but the plot shifted away from her so... Honestly, I wouldn't know how to use her better either.

I feel like for s2, since s1 set the bar up so high, that we were just disappointed. S2 wasn't that bad at all. There were many downs, sure, but damn were there a few ups as well (the mobile armour hype comes to mind). I feel like the series could have easily gone on for much longer, but the writers needed to end it but didn't know how to.

As a side, I don't mind the Gaelio x Julietta ship at all. I rather liked Gaelio tbh. And damn Atra matured.
NicromaticApr 2, 2017 7:47 AM
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2017

267 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.