Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »
Feb 24, 2021 12:59 PM

Jul 2012
Rest in peace, mein Kaiser.

Oh my god. What. A. Ride.

I have to say I was worried about watching this because old shows are not really my thing. Usually the slow pacing and aesthetic makes it hard for me to fully enjoy it so this show being from 1988 I was sure was certainly going to be a challenge... But then, it wasn't. And I mean AT ALL! I did not have any trouble with the aesthetic whatsoever and the pacing?... Dude, sometimes I didn't have time to blink and had to rewind some scenes to be able to read or fully comprehend what I was reading.

This show is truly fantastic. It is not without its flaws, that's for sure, but it's extremely enjoyable and interesting. I'm gonna need to rewatch it (probably more than one time) to grasp everything, though, I feel you miss a LOT of things by just watching this show just once.

And now I move onto the Gaiden. I'm extremely excited to see every character again, especially my best boy Kircheis!
Apr 9, 2021 8:05 PM

Nov 2018
Just finished rewatching LotGH, what a masterpiece this show is!

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Apr 22, 2021 11:27 AM

Jul 2020
This whole thread just puts a great smile to my face. Truly a phenominal series. Can't wait to get into the LoGH series more since I started on this OVA :D
Apr 26, 2021 4:42 PM

Jul 2014
Just putting my mark here in this thread to say I have witnessed this masterpiece in it's full totality. So many amazing quotes and viewpoints on life in general, it's like I have grown as a person after completing it.
May 6, 2021 9:08 PM
Jul 2020
Masterpeice, the only anime that has stood the test of time this well.
Jun 16, 2021 12:57 AM

Nov 2018
Best long running anime I've ever seen.
Also my last one for now.

See you.
I hate everyone equally
Jun 16, 2021 1:00 AM

Jul 2019
Zevven said:
Best long running anime I've ever seen.
Also my last one for now.

See you.

Yup, finish LoGH is something truly special.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 16, 2021 6:55 PM

Jun 2019
My 40th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 9/10 rating.
Aug 5, 2021 10:15 AM

Aug 2013
RIP Reinhard von Lohengramm. When I started to like him, he just had to die. :(

Well, what can I say? This has been a great ride that I enjoyed. There were a few episodes that were a bit boring, however, that history episode, (episode 40), was amazing. Also, I'm still gutted about Yang Wen-li's death. :(

Well, time for me to watch the movies and the Gaiden. I might watch the new version later on or probably read the novels at some point.

Aug 11, 2021 5:10 PM

Jun 2020
nice ending. epic show. 9/10 overall
Aug 18, 2021 7:47 PM
May 2021
Unpopular opinion:this show is overrated
Aug 20, 2021 4:30 AM
Nov 2020
I never watched this anime. 5/5
Sep 2, 2021 12:30 AM

Jul 2017
Truly Amazing anime, special, masterpiece, It left a hole in my heart.
10/10
''Touch the darkness inside me''

Sep 5, 2021 1:01 AM

Dec 2018
series started and ended great but a lot of the last 2/3 of the show had some terrible bits like yang and co's ridiculous plot armor, the inexplicable decisions of empire admirals that are geniuses unless yang and co are around, julian is obnoxious and just as contradictory and moralizing as yang, the whole group i hated except bucoc or whatever. the entire series is also propped up by an earth cult and some seedy rich guy and could have been handled immediately but for some unknown reason everyone's aware but does nothing about it. when something IS finally done, they get wiped out hilariously in like 3 minutes. also people knowing they're playing into the trap but say "oh well screw it" and do it anyways.
this show has some of the best and worst moments i've ever seen, but i'm still going to call it over all bad, since most of the last 2/3 of it really were awful and contrived.
Oct 14, 2021 8:34 PM

Nov 2018
This is without any doubt, the Greastest long form story to ever be seen in Japanese animation and one of the best stories in fiction. As I said, story, narrative, script-wise. Because if we dig deeper into the aspects of animation, scenarios, photography, action (leaving aside the astounding narrative and military tactics seen). In those and maybe more technical aspects, of course there lay dozens that sweep it away, be it productions of its time and those to later come.

The only narrative criticism I can give this story is that of how poorily terrorism was dealt with around all the series. I can see this as a product of its time, such incidents as 9/11 or the Sarin gas attack had not yet ocurred, although by implying this I do not intend to minimize the tragedy or belittle the lifes lost in any other tragic ocurrence that came before those I give as major examples. After arguing this what I am aiming for is that when Yoshiki Tanaka wrote this story the context in both Japan and worldwide didn't have the precautions or motivations to be aware and careful for such type of attempts against humanity. This may have resulted resulted in the poorly ways the narrative, or more so, the Planet Alliance, Fezzan and later on The Galactic Empire dealt with this cult of terrorists. That may be the only negative criticism I can give to the story.

Other than that everything I can give is absolute praise. I will rewatch this as I do with all those anime series and movies that I consider to be of the highest quality for distinct reasons, this piece enters the ranks of the highest narratives.

I don't know how or when I'll approach the complementary materials neither the remake that's being produced currently. I won't expect for obvious reasons the same highs for either but I won't come to them in a hostile way.

Oct 23, 2021 3:52 PM

Jan 2020
Amazing ending, tears and chills.
man.
Oct 27, 2021 2:00 AM

Jul 2020
Rest in piece keiser
Nov 12, 2021 5:29 AM
Jul 2017
Some closing remarks after finishing it last night.

- After Yang died, I kind of lost my interest in the show. Not just because of the loss of him, but the relationship dialogue he provided to the bland cast of republic military leaders.
- Both his and Kaiser's death were very anticlimactic and Yang's passing just didn't set well with me. Don't get me wrong, he was in conflict ever since starting the rebellion phase. Just pained him he wasn't acting on official orders from an elected body.
- For the sake of the future, he should have killed Kaiser when he had the chance. I wonder if he realized this.
- I really enjoyed Yang's monologues. He may have been predictable, but loved how he was a stalwart against the corrupt Republic.
- I finished the show largely for Reuenthal, Oberstein, Schonkopf, and Bittenfeld.
- If I'm ever in a position of power, please give me Oberstein. Wow, that dude was relentless.
- Reuenthal definitely my fav character. A bit of foreshadowing we got of his betrayal, but his story and attitude was just so great.
- A principled autocracy > democracy seems to be a message or the show.
- I'd definitely recommend this to anyone interested in a space opera. Or if you're interested in massive dialogue concerning power, government, military etc.
Nov 18, 2021 4:37 AM

Sep 2021
Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Thanks GED.
Dec 9, 2021 3:15 PM

Jun 2012
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Millions of civilians erased at Westerland. I watched the Thor hammer wipe out entire fleets in the dark at Iserlohn. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Dec 31, 2021 2:48 AM
Jul 2017
xxxATiON said:
23:29 on July 26th, Space Calendar 801, New Imperial Calendar 3. Reinhard von Lohengramm was 25 years old. His reign lasted just over 2 years.
The legend ends, and history begins.

Time well spent.
Legend of the Galactic Heroes is one of those stories where I wish I was fluent in Japanese. There was much eloquence and wisdom from the dialogue I could understand. Thank you Central-Anime for capturing dialogues, monologues, narration, etc. with rich and detailed (and magniloquent) vocabulary to reflect the robust and noble personalities of both the Empire and Alliance.

Was Oberstein's sacrifice a furtive plan to execute his own death or a miscalculation on his part? Or both? The world may never know.

Were that we could have just one more "page to history". (111!)
It'd be nice to see Julian discussing constitutionalism with Hilda, Dusty writing his memoirs, Frederica laying Yang to rest and spending time with the Cazellnu household (and improving her cooking).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dictating his will on his death bed: "Give the six High Admirals the position of Imperial Fleet Admirals. That, however, must be done after my death, in the name of the Kaiserin, who will be regent."

His last words to his sister, Annerose: "I had a dream, Sister."
"Still, you haven't had your fill of dreams, Reinhard..."
"No, I had plenty...the dreams that no one had ever seen before...all too many of them. Sister, thank you for everything. Sister...here. I no longer have need of it. I will give it to you. And...I'll return Kircheis to you. I'm sorry that I've borrowed him from you for such a long time."

A blessing for his son, Alexander: "Aside from something like the reign of the Empire, as a father, I wanted to leave my son, Alexander Siegfried with a friend on an equal footing. It's a selfish wish, but I wonder if you'll accept it... You're a good boy, Felix. Please be a good friend to Alec from now on."

Concerning Oberstein who has been mysteriously absent "It seems the Chief Minister of Military Affairs isn't here, so where is he?"
Hilda wipes his brow. "The Chief Minister of Military Affairs is absent due to compelling reasons."
"I see. That's right - what that man does always has compelling reasons."

His last words to Hilda: "Kaiserin, I'm certain that you'll govern space more wisely than I could. If you want to move into constitutional polity, that's fine. Either way, as long as the one who holds power is the wisest and most powerful in the universe, all will be well. If Alexander Siegfried does not have the capacity, there's no reason to sustain the Lohengramm Dynasty. If you do everything as you wish, I have nothing more to hope for."

His last words. The ambitious youth reaching for the stars with his best friend never left. "Once we seize space, we'll all..."

Having heard his last words, his Kaiserin firmly declares: "The Kaiser didn't die of illness; He passed away having used up all of his lifetime. He didn't fall from illness. Everyone, please don't forget that."

wonder what was in oberstein's will
Jan 13, 2022 2:39 AM

Sep 2020
what a masterpiece of a show this is ,this lived upto the hype 10/10
rip reinhard von lohengramm and paul von oberstein
top 3 chars 1-yang wen-li/reinhard von lohengramm
2-oskar von reuenthal
3-wolfgang mittermyer/siegfreid kircheis
guess it's time to watch the gaiden,movie and the new adaptation
Feb 3, 2022 6:33 PM

Jan 2011
having finished my rewatch on this series it remains a 10/10, i like it better than other fiction works like Breaking Bad, i think i have it tied with Lord of the Rings

i see some people here somehow got to the end of this rather long series despite not liking it which i find strange but i think most can agree at least one thing, Reinhard has the most amazing hair in all of anime

also noticed that on this rewatch i appreciated an enjoyed Biitenfelds character more

an i actually changed my opinion on Terraism, now i think that LOGH didnt went deep enough on how stupid an one dimensionally evil religious extremism can be, i get, its still a tv series an theres limits so it cant possibly show something like a Yazidi genocide where religious phychos rape little children in front of their parents, murder the parents in front of their children an teach kids to kill at the age of 7, hell these Terraists arent as laughable idiots as current day evangelical churches are
silversaintFeb 3, 2022 7:17 PM
Mar 11, 2022 6:14 AM

Mar 2021
By far one of the best endings I have ever seen in any series
Apr 24, 2022 5:16 PM

Jul 2012
Just finished my first rewatch today and... HOLY SHIT! I can't believe how much stuff I missed in my first watch! Even if I already loved the series, this watch has made me love it even more to the point of sharing my podium with Gintama and JJBA, which I'm a huge fan of.

110 episodes feel actually short. I love so many characters that I would watch back-stories/spin-offs about every single one of them lol (even with the Gaiden)

What a freaking amazing show, goddamn.
Apr 25, 2022 5:34 AM

Jul 2016
FVHSffff12321 said:
Unpopular opinion:this show is overrated

Yep. I gave it a 7.

THe last episode was very ood however and the overall story was well told but not a classic in any sense.
Jul 5, 2022 2:36 AM

May 2015
Although I didn't enjoy some points about the anime, it was still so great and realistic in its essence to the point of scary, and truly deserving to be called a masterpiece. As the misfortunes and tragedies kept piling up each episode I couldn't complain about the writing after all. I mean, remember the time when we thought 2019 was bad? And then 2020 came along, and where are we now? Reality can be just as progressively depressing and that's what sometimes made the show quite painful to watch. But I'm glad that at least some resemblance of happy ending was achieved and the history began with a step towards peace.

The last episode was very emotional and Reinhard's death was probably the only one I cried about. I was prepared for the main characters to die at some point but still, one can hope. In some regard it would have been more original to let him live as the story goes on and he grows old, but I guess his death was meant to be symbolic as the end of an era. At least, he didn't turn out to be a mad tyrant like I feared he would when I only started watching.

I also suspected Emil as a culprit for poisoning Reinhard. From the moment the boy appeared I was suspicious of him and felt like Reinhard is too kind to trust him so easily, then the issue was kinda forgotten but reinforced in the later episodes. And maybe he still could have been involved somehow, even unknowingly to himself. Like all the brainwashing could have gotten to him and he could have done the damage without realizing it while genuinely caring for Kaiser at the same time. Besides, De Villie at his last moments said to Julian that they are not the only enemies of Kaiser and the real threat was... but Julian didn't listen. I wonder what was that about.
Jul 7, 2022 4:33 AM

Dec 2007
damn, watching the last episode gave me tears. in 2 spectacular events:
1. reinhard's death. unlike yang's death who was just O_O rinhard's death was being expected. but that didn't mean his death were less good, it was just sadder than yang's. using reinhard death as series end is truly poetic. cannot think of something better. mostly because the story isn't really ended. this episode opened up some plots who can be opened up in possible spin-off (it won't though), but ended with making reinhard's death the main event. truly masterpiece end for "legend of the galactic heroes".
2. the series ended :(

obersteing's death is actually make sense metaphorically. it doesn't really matter whether he planned being killed or not. the fact that he died due his own cunning plan, that could risk the lives of anyone in the building really. but ending up dead by that plan. so it doesn't really mattered if he planned it or not, only the fact hat he were dead by his own plan.
truly one of the best deep character in the series. i will miss oberstein. and i'm actually wished we would have him more on season 2 and 3, since season 1 we hardly saw him, and only returned for season 4 to justify his character. lol

i'm having some difficult time with the ve-dar character being there at the assault. usually he and the "grand bishop" are stated behind the scenes. WTH did he doing here? so yeah, there's some plot convenience here to finish the terraist plot before the end. it felt kinda rushed and not make any such sense. so they didn't have much believers, so what? it doesn't mean ve-dar would come out that easily. lol
that being said, i'm glad that they finished the terraist plot, wether rushed or not.
and also seeing julian face before avenging yang

avenging yang was emotional and great scene. i'm glad we didn't get "avenging is bad for the soul" shit. LOGTH realism making sure of that lol.

the fact the josef derwin lll somehow still being alive shocked me. but i seriously doubt that "in the future" he will come for his throne. wether hilda will change the empire to be more open society or not. firstly the nobles are mostly dead and powerless. the people will kill him before letting him being emperor. after much time with reinhard as emperor, people won't want to go back. and that's all in the case he will really want to rule the world. the possible situation (in LOGTH at least) that he will have some kind of trauma since he were kidnapped. much possible situation is that he's really dead. being a kid that took care of him since he were born and now he's wondering of? he neither is starving to death really, or being dropped being criminal lol. returning to ruling i don't find it possible. no in LOGTH logic anyway.

i loved julian face when he heard that trunhit also "tried" to change the empire within. knowing trunhit that probably would say that's not the best idea lol. the face on julian had said it all, "am i going to cooperate with that trunhit bastard plans??".

lastly, the last scene with felix trying to grab the stars. if it weren't LOGTH it wouldn't make any sense. lol

---

LOGTH is probably one of those anime to not have downhills along it's running. it may have some flaws in storytelling. mostly in season 4. but though season 4's flaws could be explained as the author wanted to end all the cutting looses he made. and also the fact that julian just isn't yang, and without yang the story did felt pretty odd. there still wasn't any dull moments even in season 4.
it might be the OVA production that did LOGTH great in this way. truly masterpiece in terms of logic, world building and character development.

through all the seasons i might have liked season 3 the best. it's just the fact the season 2 ended in the empire uniting all the space, and the author smartly used politics to direct the plot to get yang back to his "rightful" place lol. the plot directing there was being really careful done. and besides yang's death being one of the shocking deaths in anime i have ever seen (without exaggeration), this is the only season to have more than 25 minutes per every episode, so it just took me lots of time to watch it. and it only made me appreciate this season and the series overall more.

i haven't found any bad endings. but in openings, i found the 1st and the 3rd the best. while in the 2nd i mostly have skipped it. really couldn't bear it. and the 4th was annoying as well. but somehow bearable.

it took me so much time to watch this series though watching it marathonly, mostly due the reason that every episode was kind of "mini movie". you just can't watch it without pausing it once or twice per episode. and in the more heavier politic episodes it just much more. there's may be some episdoes here and there i haven't been paused at all. but generally it's just showing how much the writing for this series is good.

10/10
Aug 6, 2022 8:34 PM
Jun 2022
So… what a bittersweet ending.

Yeah, the episode by itself wasn’t the best. But really, who cares at this point? Plot threads were all resolved, and all characters ended up where they deserved. 5/5.

I can only describe LOGH as a hell of a ride. Was it perfect? No, far from it. Perfection does not exist in our world, and this series was not an exception. However, when it comes to crafting a compelling and engaging story that mirrors humanity’s own with a giant cast of remarkable characters, no other animated show has come a inch close to LOGH. More than anything, it’s a social-political commentary on humanity behavior along its history, and I just love how sincere it is when making statements about all of us. “Humans always dream bigger than themselves”. Nice.

I could go on and make a whole review of this iconic show, but I’ll try to sum it up with one word:

EPIC. EPIC. EPIC.

That’s it for now, but there’s still other LOGH content I need to finish so I can get the whole thing.

Peace.
Aug 9, 2022 9:29 PM

Jan 2020
Wow, this was a really beautiful series. Thank you Kitty Film for giving us this masterpiece, and also I guess K-Factory, founded by ex-Kitty people, for taking over production when Kitty just basically went kaput.
Aug 28, 2022 4:09 PM

Nov 2021
This episode proved that LotGH is the best Japanese fiction probably ever. Maybe even a contender for best fiction overall.
Sep 5, 2022 9:02 AM
Aug 2022
This shit was epic
Oct 16, 2022 10:47 PM
Aug 2020
This show will go down as one of the best shows ever made
Oct 23, 2022 3:31 PM
Jan 2021
Reinhard & Oberstein died in the same day :')

I'm speechless :)
XeehadOct 23, 2022 3:35 PM
Nov 5, 2022 1:01 AM

Oct 2012
Probably the only series I rated a 10 despite having so many flaws.

The grand scale of the story makes you close your eyes despite acknowledging them...

In the end Rubinski/Arch Bishop Church plots seem to have been scrapped entirely and their motivations not making any sense.. one is a merchant with limited time left and another is a non believer with seemingly no motivation at all... why both decided to act is never really explained.

The childish decisions of some commanders and the start of anime with totally incompetent commanders leading huge fleets was a bit of an overkill too...

Aside of that - was an enjoyable politics anime.

Oberstein MVP till the very end.
Nov 12, 2022 5:25 PM
Cool Guy

Jul 2022
I don't know if the ending is sad or I am sad about seeing the end of such a great series nonetheless this was a ride and a great one at that.
Nov 13, 2022 12:46 AM

Oct 2010
finally over, the show lost its touch after the first 5 episodes, nothing makes sense, it's just a huge mess
I hope I forget quickly about this
Nov 13, 2022 2:51 PM

Dec 2007
Catalano said:
finally over, the show lost its touch after the first 5 episodes, nothing makes sense, it's just a huge mess
huh? what? seriously?
Nov 13, 2022 3:00 PM

Oct 2010
User-Name said:
Catalano said:
huh? what? seriously?

unfortunately yes, something just didn't stick with me
I wanted to like it but just couldn't
Nov 15, 2022 5:15 PM

Jan 2021
I had a hard time watching these last 10 episodes, not because they were bad, it was because I knew the show would be over after that. We went on this incredible journey seeing these characters fight for their beliefs, showing the positives and negatives for their respective governments. So many people lost their lives just for the conclusion at the end, and it makes us wonder if the next generation will learn from any of the many mistakes made in the past.

Seeing Yang and Reinhard die hurt, both had poetic deaths appropriate for this space opera. I'm glad Mittermeyer survived he's the most reasonable and kind hearted person in this series. The fact that's he's able to raise the next generation makes me more hopeful for the universe.

The Earth cult was obviously the weakest part of the show, I'm really surprised that season 4 didn't have more episodes to expand on them. I also thought the Reuenthal rebellion, was kinda cheap. The narrator kept saying he's the most level headed commander. But he was making the dumbest decisions. Dude just wait a couple fucking weeks, and have the Kaiser focus on Terraism and corruption within his court.

Hilda, Mittermeyer, Reinhard, and Yang were some of my favorite characters. I screamed for joy when Hilda and Reinhard got together.
PurpleMagicNov 15, 2022 5:22 PM
Dec 26, 2022 3:20 PM

May 2018
Perfect ending to a great series! There were some inconsistencies but overall it was an epic experience.

9/10
Dec 26, 2022 3:44 PM

May 2018
But more importantly, what on earth happens to the cat??!
Jan 24, 2023 3:06 PM
Aug 2019
This show is 110 episodes and couldn't even write 5 characters properly
I have given up on this horrible series and have wasted too much of my time
On the other hand One Piece is a perfect example of who to do character arcs and how to write a perfect overall plot..!
Feb 26, 2023 11:54 PM

Aug 2018
While your sorrow began at its starting point, we first have to get to the goal and then start again to fill the void in our hearts.... for those of us who are still alive...

Truly speaking this has been a ride trough history of the universe like I've never Imagined to expierence before specially in anime of all mediums. The amount of respect I have for everyone who worked on this anime and put so much effort to make something this polished and unique is just immerse. I just cam't say bad things about this episode because everything felt so concluded in the end that everything that happens in the future is only left for our own curiousity and guessing.

For Reinhard. to meet such kind of death is not only a very saddeting moment for me but also the kind of perfect death for the character. For me this death is probably one of the greatest in anime history, simply because is the type of death we don't see anime characters get, and we wish some could've. To die being surround not only by your closest friends and family members but also your most loyal and accomplished servants like the admirals is so honorable that I'm happy he didn't meet his demise in old age  during peacefull times when half people in that room probably wont even be around anymore. Truly a tearfull death for me and many

Oberstein as a character is splendid, pretty much no development during the series, just pure machiavellianism to carry him all the way to the end, where he shows that he truly served the Kaiser well and built the path for brighter and safer future. You don't see characters like these in anime, they just dont happen...

As for the ending, I can say that Mittermeyer in kinda few words became a main character or atleast gave that feeling, no doubt that he will raise Felix to be a truly great soldier or simply a person which will follow the same morals him and Kaiser did. Its the beauty and happiness that characters like him and many others get to live another day till the very end.

I think in the end what makes this anime so outstanding and great is the fact how once I first heard about it, I looked down upon it and didn't want to admit or believe how some old show I never heard of before can be so great and compelling. Legend of the galactic heroes accomplish things that we will probably never see in the anime again, and its highs easily outshines the lows in every path of the way as there wasn't a single episode that I didn't like or thought that it was weak, every one of them had something interesting to show. This expierence has truly been one for the ages, and the shows reputation is well earned after all these years

The Legend ends and the history begins...
Mar 22, 2023 4:10 AM

Jul 2017
The Legend ends and the history begins...

I don't know how to express my emotions about the ending, truly perfect by my point of view, 10/10 I loved every moment.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

Jul 16, 2023 5:29 AM

Jun 2012
Great anime everything was fantastic.
Sep 17, 2023 4:50 PM
Feb 2021
Great ending to an awesome series!
Oct 25, 2023 5:23 PM

Aug 2020
Great series, but still highly overrated. I'll rewatch this anime in the future...

Overrall a 8.5/10

Oct 26, 2023 1:39 AM
Mar 2013
Reply to KitsuFrost
Great series, but still highly overrated. I'll rewatch this anime in the future...

Overrall a 8.5/10
@KitsuFrost

Man... if you rate LOGH an 8.5 or 9 and add it to your favorites...you can't say it's "overrated" (stupidest word ever).
You are insulting yourself.
ChillidaOct 26, 2023 1:45 AM
Oct 26, 2023 3:44 AM

Aug 2020
Reply to Chillida
@KitsuFrost

Man... if you rate LOGH an 8.5 or 9 and add it to your favorites...you can't say it's "overrated" (stupidest word ever).
You are insulting yourself.
@Chillida
Just because I enjoyed a show (and it wasn't because it is "deep", which it isn't that much), doesn't mean it is a masterpiece or the best of all time lol, and I ignored lots of issues this anime has especially related to the high level of incoherence/lack of logic of the tactics and amount of worldbuilding inconsistence.
Numbers are literally the most complicated way to translate the feelings towards a series.

The first reviewer in the top reviews of this series rated this even higher than me - a 10 - and used the same word in the beginning of his review. Even some people that rate it to the highest number think this lol
KitsuFrostOct 26, 2023 3:52 AM

Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 60 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 31, 2008

59 by ELuck42 »»
Jun 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 26, 2008

69 by Safrichh »»
May 29, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 106 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

91 by ryzxgum »»
May 28, 12:21 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 100 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 6, 2008

82 by ryzxgum »»
May 27, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 99 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 6, 2008

58 by ryzxgum »»
May 27, 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.