Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 6, 2012 12:10 PM
May 2010
Looks like shit. It needs some idea there.
Jul 6, 2012 12:16 PM

Dec 2011
Well it kinda reminds me of princess lover in a way. With everything its shown so far just hope it doesn't end up with the typical childhood friend first girl route romance -_- Since the other girls look quite nice as well. It's probably going to be overshadowed since its not the best harem series this summer
Jul 6, 2012 12:56 PM
Feb 2012
Looks like I'll be loving this show. Haven't watched such a type of anime in a long time so I'm fully enjoying it right now. Plus watching it with UTW's version makes it twice the fun. 5/5
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 6, 2012 1:56 PM

Dec 2011
I got the dibs that Konoe is the sister. Or Kannagi? Dang it. I can't figure it out.
Love this show so far.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2012 2:02 PM
Jan 2011
doesn't seem like any girl introduced is the sister.

but they better not cop out with the ending...
Jul 6, 2012 2:08 PM

Sep 2008
The first girl is the best girl.
I have a thing for girls into sweets.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2012 2:16 PM

Mar 2012
This season got so many holy light..!! And how the hell did she survived from the coming truck..??!! =/
Keep moving forward
Jul 6, 2012 2:18 PM

Mar 2012
I switched who i thought was the sister about 3 times in the episode. If it wasn't for the sister issue i wouldnt watch this probably, though it did make me laugh at times because of the nonchalant humor.
Jul 6, 2012 3:05 PM

Oct 2008
Thought that was really dull, no energy to it at all, dislike the main, dislike the scenario.

Probably not going to be my show of the season.
Jul 6, 2012 3:20 PM

Nov 2011
Right now, I'm guessing his sister might be either Konoe or that Mei Sagara based on the way she is dressed from the flashback.
Jul 6, 2012 3:21 PM

Feb 2012
wait which one is the siser lollolol
Jul 6, 2012 3:33 PM

Jul 2010
Well well, Konoe is a feisty one isn't she? She goes straight for the kiss and starts imagining things about him in the bath right after they just met. And of course we have our "sort of" tsundere in the form of Miyabi, who is also unexpectedly playful actually.

I find the whole scar and missing memories pretty cheap though, but whatever. It didn't exactly take long for him to meet his sister now did it? I thought he would be in the dark for a long time only to find out later on. Why was she hiding her identity exactly? What if that girl with the glasses isn't really his sister? I somehow think none of them is his biological sister.

Jul 6, 2012 3:42 PM

Jun 2011
well...this can be good n i liked konoe.
Jul 6, 2012 3:53 PM

Aug 2010
Cute episode, even though I'm like 99.9% sure there won't be a conclusive ending.
But I think I will enjoy the way there. Not the best Anime this season so far, but certainly entertaining enough.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 6, 2012 4:09 PM

Aug 2011
Nice first episode...i dont usually watch these kinds of shows but i'll certainly give this one a try.
Jul 6, 2012 4:14 PM

May 2011
I've been really looking forward to seeing this anime since reading the first few chapters of the manga and I can't wait to see more. This was a pretty good start I guess and I liked it. I ain't even gunna bother trying to figure out who the sister is because they are purposely throwing leads all over the place and are trying to mislead us. I haven't seen enough of Rinka or Mana yet so I can't judge them but Konoe and Miyabi are probably going to be my two favorites in this series. Mei is just meh imo, I don't like characters like her.
Jul 6, 2012 4:35 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, proactive female characters! I'll bet this gets a non-ending b/c the LNs are still ongoing ~_~...
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 6, 2012 4:36 PM

Feb 2012
Man this season is amazing so far for me. It seems like there's so much rom-com-harem-fanservice anime this season. Woot! lol

This was a great start. Can't wait to see the interactions between these characters.

Curious if there's an ATX airing and if a subgroup has picked it up. The censors hurt my eyes :(
Jul 6, 2012 4:39 PM

Jan 2012
The plot seems pretty usual. Still, need more episode to say for sure. It was rather enjoyable though.

Jul 6, 2012 4:39 PM

Jul 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
The first girl is the best girl.
I have a thing for girls into sweets.

Who're somehow magically able to keep a near perfect figure... fuck yeah!
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 6, 2012 5:12 PM

Dec 2009
This will become serious once episode 3 hits.

Trust me on this one.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 6, 2012 5:35 PM

Jun 2009
When do they release the uncensored version?
Jul 6, 2012 5:57 PM

Aug 2008
When the BD/DVDs come out? lol
Jul 6, 2012 6:27 PM

Nov 2008
Slicer22 said:
Zhou said:
How the hell did Konoe avoid that truck, I thought he was going to save her but no, she got hit?!

Konoe is quite the pervert and Miyabi is the funny tsundere, I like both of them.
However, I don't like that girl at the end, she has the same voice as the supposedly sister but that could be trolling, I do wonder why the sister had the same cellphone as Konoe, though.

You know i was wondering wtf happened with the truck as well lol that made no sense at all.

This show though i dont know why but i was expecting more from it but it comes across rather average and it kept reminding me of the start of Princess Lover though i actualy think Princess Lover had a stronger first episode but it went down hill alot around episode 6, so lets hope this anime gets better instead.

I already hate Mei i hated her the very first time she popped up on the screen in the OP and i started to hate her more and more as she popped up again. She is obviously not his sister just some creepy cosplay glasses girl who apprently just goes to school to hide in the hallway stalking the MC.

Im not that big a fan of Konoe her character got some of the most cringe worthy lines i have seen a while. The way she acted as well after just meeting him was way to over the top. I honestly cringed when she did that pain pain go away crap. She might be a better character if they tonned her down and gave her better lines, i dont hate her but she could of been better.

I did like Miyabi though tsunderes are normaly fun to watch and the whole kiss back and forth between her and Shougo was actualy pretty funny they had nice chemistry so to be honest i probably want to see most time spent with her since their banter is fun to watch.

The other 2 can not say anything about them, Miyabi and Konoe will be the main girls anyway. Mei is probably the freak that pops up from time to time so i hope she wont appear to much.

Well lets hope it gets better i want it to be good but i see it only being average to watch.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about Konoe cause for some reason I didn't like her that much, I did however like Kannagi, so hopefully she shows up more.

If I'm lucky maybe at the end he'll end up with her, although it already seems like it will be Konoe, which I hope is not. Maybe it will surprise me like Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 6, 2012 7:03 PM

Jan 2011
divinicide said:
What the hell is with that truck scene. It does not seem right unless it an incoming plot. Still...the reaction still odd and in a calm matter too. It might be a set up for them to meet.

It was driven by the yandere who will try to kill each of the candidates over the course of the series and has delusions that she is the real imouto. Fortunately for Kanoe the cream puffs she eats provide her with an adamantine outer shell that repelled the vehicle and allowed her to emerge unscathed. Shougo will discover that he too can obtain this power, but not directly--instead he will have to eat her cream puffs. And so it will go...

Really, if a plot hole or three bothers you, this might not be the show to watch. Save your ire for the inconvenient beams of light.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 6, 2012 7:37 PM

Apr 2009
rodac said:
Really, if a plot hole or three bothers you, this might not be the show to watch. Save your ire for the inconvenient beams of light.
hahaha.. so true.. why are people even trying?

anyway, i thought i could nail it down using the voices.. but damn.. using another voice, the voice of Yui Ogura (not listed in the cast, not to be confused with Rina Hidaka, the witch's voice) for the imouto on the phone line is pretty sly of them.. now i'm worried if there's another unknown character or one of the heroines just changes her voice (together with VA change) because Yui Ogura and Kaori Ishihara (voice of Konoe) are a pair as seiyuus.. however, i can't figure out the one voicing the imouto during the introduction as it's also different and it's pretty hard to compare it with all the new line of seiyuus voicing in the show..

argh.. sticking on this show just to find out who the f*ck is who? i don't even care if they're blood-related or not in the end..

also, i find it funny that what's holding this show for now to some people is the fact that UTW is subbing it.. hahaha.. the influence of favorite fansub group can now affect decisions..
argiliumJul 6, 2012 7:54 PM
Jul 6, 2012 9:25 PM

Nov 2010
Woohoo trope filled harem! I'm liking it already~ Regarding the plot though...

BacunJul 6, 2012 9:30 PM
Jul 6, 2012 9:44 PM
Sep 2010
I loved this episode, guess the little sister thing is going to annoy the main character a lot lol.
Jul 6, 2012 9:52 PM

May 2011
The imouto most likely isn't blood related so this might be boring. Decent female routes so far; I'm only liking 2 of them though. The MC is brainless again. *sigh*
Jul 6, 2012 9:54 PM

Dec 2010
Did anyone else get creeped out by that phone call? The music made it sound like his "sister" was a Yandere. I was nearly shitting my pants at the possibility of gore. I wish it happens. Only way this show to redeem itself.

Jul 7, 2012 12:11 AM

Jun 2009
All the girls are fine except for Mei (imouto), shes creepy and kinda messed up in the head imo.

Doesn't this make you hungry?
Jul 7, 2012 2:29 AM

May 2010
Stylipsss!!!love them & the anime seems relaxing & interesting too.
Jul 7, 2012 4:29 AM

Nov 2007
Ahaha! This feels like an animated hentai manga! What the heck! All the girls are carnivorous! Ahaha! Watching!!

Jul 7, 2012 5:15 AM

Oct 2010
first episode seemed to fly past = w = i like how this anime is so far
Jul 7, 2012 5:21 AM

Jul 2008
The sound of the truck is weird. They've played to tracks there, one is the "speeding up" sound, the other for the "tires skidding" sound. The skidding sound only played when the truck was turning, but even before it appeared, the sound of speeding up (which would only be heard if done on a straight line) played and continues. LOL
Jul 7, 2012 5:23 AM

Aug 2008
Cream puffs... Oh you naughty girl. Character design is pretty weird at times but I don't mind some harem once in a while. At least it doesn't seem to be heavy on a fanservice.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jul 7, 2012 5:24 AM

Oct 2010
This series will be nothing but “Guy gets girls and has sex with eventually after marrying them.” It’s nothing more than a show of polygamy and MOE along with censored parts of black and FOG disgust saying “Please buy me to jerk off to or see perverted stuff.” Truly the usual disgusting marketing money spending scheme. Suffice to say this series will be comedic and stupid more than anything. It does not take more than thinking with one’s one privates of anything but worthy of this series. That is the fault of its setup in animation style.

That being said I rate this 1/10 and 1/5 for stupidity in insulting me. Truly a 3rd disappointing shit that I will see through till the end once again. That is not to say this happened many times. I just decided to withhold myself a little on it. Once a while a truth is good too of rather negative value. While the manga itself proves superior IMO. Here is what I though of the stupidity of this episode.

About the beginning, it’s pretty good in the spoiler
for the intro of the death of the MC’s father. Now the colors and setup made it a little more of a nostalgia than the manga. While the following spoiler
showed nicely the mysterious girl and the person entering that would explain what is to happen after all this.

About the OP, I usually watch all new OP and ED 3 times for a complete understanding of WTF is exactly up. The list should say more.
  • The start with the title in the spoiler
    has for a rather interesting MOE intro and girls seeing hello in 3D CG. Rather smart IMO.

• Tsuruma Konoe in the spoiler
    has a setup of half MOE and half perverted big breasts doing the rather bath obvious.

• However Sagara Mei in the spoiler
    got much more modest and MOE. That I liked and it was surprising since the flow of the formula got kind of broken there.

• Konoe in the spoiler
    has the obvious fan service spot of the OP there. Mixed in with emotions it something not used in OP. In shower taking off the fog buildup on the glass.

• The person in the spoiler
    looks more of a trap than anything. However that person looks quite fun and appears decently dressed. Expecting that person to be a pusher type. One who pushes situations upon the MC.

• More mature MILF fan service in the spoiler
    well surely who knows but it’s obvious hot body with 75% revealed says a lot.

• The little loli teacher in the spoiler
    or at the very least seeing her in the teacher’s room and all, an authoritative fun figure. Seems like a high energy person. Bound to make gags happen.

• Rinka in the spoiler
    sure has her loose shirt to show out her loose big breasts that will sag anyway in the future. Hence why I like DFC anyway. More fan service of Rinka just tops the other ones of this OP.

• Kannagi in the spoiler
    IS AMAZING! It shows her breasts there and DFC chest proving she is the smallest in size among the many other girls so far.
So the OP is fan service charged up but has its CG/MOE merits to say the least.

About the present start, nicely shown in the spoiler
among others a hot MILF relative of Shougo Mikadono shown in a rather suggestive pose with obvious big breasts again. I however like more the appeal of the glasses assistant next to her. It was a pretty nice flashback of Shougo’s father in the spoiler
that part showed how much of a nice father that person was.

About a courageous move, now that is quite surprising for a start in the spoiler
MC saves life of the main big breasted girl of the name Tsuruma Konoe. Well obvious she is the MOE/Big breasted type.

About the reward and first meeting. So officially at first in the spoiler
there were some rather nice parts of showing out the MOE of Konoe other than her breasts too. Konoe is definitely going to create OVER 9000 MOE heart attacks on loads of people with the blushes and also gives Shougo a headache. I kind was surprised of the treat in the spoiler
cause the white filling and all gave some other rather disturbing sexual ideas that I will keep to myself. Regardless a fun part considering how the intro of Konoe in the spoiler
rather continued with closeups and other angles. Breast included of course.

About Shougo’s meeting with the loli teacher. They always show around. Always ironic. Always strange. I like her design in the spoiler
rather nice. Hair setup and all. Energetic little sprite.

About the class intro, I wanted to say that in the spoiler
comes the #1 girl I like in this series and that I owe. That would be Kannagi Miyabi.

About the outside of the school and a new set of intros. Seems a BOOM rush of multi appearances. First of all the revisit of Konoe in the spoiler
yields out more breasts and MOE, which intimidation of sexual nature seem to be evident. Still the MOE mixed up in there good. Mainly the reactions that is until the spoiler
that upped things. Contrary to what it looks like a kiss it was just the MOE of checking one’s forehead, whether for any reason it may be. A custom so to speak of animes. That is until the interruption happens with Kannagi in the following,

A most adored pose of her along with her variations in the spoiler
nicely resuming her imposing. Among the best of them would have to be attempted quick kiss in the spoiler
the adorable levels of her there are quite something I like. In general her imposing ways will be good and Kannagi has a rather DFC of nice size. Something I like. Her height too.

Now there are the issues of the 2 new characters in the spoiler
that of Rinka Kunitachi the #3 of the girls I like. Nice blonde hair and eye complex makes a the snatch rather easy of her for me while having a decent not too big nor small chest size. However her friend next to her Mana Tendou is the rather #2 Big Breasted Character and certainly. She does certainly have merits in terms of eye color and breast sizes but other than that it’s more her cheers that are a given good for me. However what comes as a surprise is the witch/Nagi alike in the spoiler
whom shall be my #2 favorite of this series.

About back at home with Shougo, a few interests pop up. First of all the box with the present in the spoiler
along with the cake make quite the surprise out of the blue. On top of that things really get suddenly wild with the phone call in the spoiler
now that sure made things up considering how Shougo reacted, moronically still.

Finally IMO the most vital part was the picture in the spoiler
anyone is stupid if they don’t look at hair color and the one from Konoe. It’s obvious that is Konoe. I can’t see it being another girl, especially after the way she reacted. The flashback was cool too.

About the fan service, loads of BS including your friendly remainder of censors to please spend your hard earned $$$ just to see it while you can other shit like that uncensored. Right! Well I think the spoiler
says loads of BS BLACK SHIT! That is much obvious for all the panties shit.

What will be exposing nice is Konoe’s part in the spoiler
obviously all big breasts and censored ass with WHITE MIGHT FOG! Right! Did I mention the GIF in the spoiler
????? Yeah that too will be a selling non censored point. Other than that nice skin tone and Konoe MOE somehow got in all this too. Well at least the meeting after all that here. Was fine.

About thee end of the episode, my favorite girl comes in the following,

Ranked at #3. Who knew from the spoiler
that she would be this MOE. Certainly she is the only one with good modesty since Kannagi is all too wild.

About ED, the ED has many features that sadly relate back to fan service and perhaps showing the girl’s points being slutty points to bitch them out and PIMP them out. The list says it all.
  • Konoe’s behind and attempted kiss in the spoiler
    looks to me like a bitch in heat TBH. Even though the MOE is there.

• The obvious Apron and get this in the spoiler
    Kannagi breast press. REALLY? Seems I am getting right.

• Now there is Rinka in the spoiler
    with the obvious body show off in swimsuit. Notice it’s the one that shows the bottom of the breasts and top. Sure to please many libidos.

• Then there is the big breasted COW of a teacher in the spoiler
    who does not mind Shougo seeing her like that, which I would. GET DRESSED BITCH! Would be my mind set.

• Nice Mei display in the spoiler
    rather MOE and modest of all the other ones. I like that!

• The chibi random inserts in the spoiler
    bring in easily the MOE with no trouble.

• Then there is the marriage in the spoiler
    which further tells of the bitches wanting to lose their virginity to Shougo. After all can’t break a hymen till after marriage. So the point seems to be in this part. So it’s like you can all the F with anyone as long as you marry them. In this case incest seems to be the case.
So as one can see from the ED list that it’s quite FAP enticing to say the least.

BTW Intermission was nice in the spoiler
it actually has chibi MOE in it and a nice render.

Sankaku (NSFW):
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2012/07/07/kono-naka-ni-hitori-imouto-ga-iru-but-theyre-all-bitches/
Thinks like me! They also consider BITCHES all around this series as I do. That is the girls in it.

Image Stitches done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/07/image-stitches-of-kono-naka-ni-hitori.html
Konoe’s body is there.

GIFs have been done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=462989&show=0#post1
Over 78 of them and it took 3 hours. Man am I stupid.

Finally it was pretty stupid of them in the spoiler
to put out the BD sales. Turning out indeed that they want you to buy it to see ecchi shit. RIGHT! I pass and take RIP anytime.

1/10 and 1/5. Thanks for thinking I am stupid Japan on this one.
Yumekichi11Jul 12, 2012 2:24 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 7, 2012 5:25 AM

Apr 2010
wheresthehandle said:
Wow, proactive female characters! I'll bet this gets a non-ending b/c the LNs are still ongoing ~_~...

It wouldn't be your generic harem w/o an open ending.
Jul 7, 2012 6:49 AM

Aug 2010
Usual harem stuff. Should be good for 24 minutes every week. I like Konoe. 3/5.
Jul 7, 2012 10:58 AM

Jun 2011
This anime gives me the feeling of Princess Lover!

The setting feels similar, the OP has several similar parts and even how the censorship is handled are similar.

And if i LOVE Princess Lover! im sure i'll love this series as well. Its been a while since an anime like this has appeared.
Jul 7, 2012 11:18 AM

Jul 2012
I do love Animes with a good harem and romance in them but I love the personalities of the girls , and yeah Tsunderes are kinda cute.
The best things in life are the joyful moments of age.
Jul 7, 2012 11:19 AM
Oct 2010
o konoe <3

ending screen for the preview OMG SO FUCKING CUTE HNGGGG. magic loli girl, tsundere FFFUUUU gonna love this series
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jul 7, 2012 12:48 PM

Sep 2011
NigeriaLisa said:
Predictions that are probably wrong:
-His mother is actually his sister, and the assistant (Sari or whoever) is his biological mother.
-Konoe gave him that scar.
-He's not related to any of them, or they're related by marriage.
-He's gay.

No wait this is predictable haremshit none of this is going to happen except maybe the third one.

LAST ONE PLEASE. EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT A FAN OF BL.
Jul 7, 2012 3:31 PM

Jan 2010
The school kind of reminded me the school in Ouran Host Club.
Jul 7, 2012 5:14 PM
Mar 2011
Seems watchable if it's one episode per week, will insist for more episodes. And what's with that pointless censorship in the skirts?
Jul 7, 2012 5:31 PM

Sep 2009
Is that little girl seriously his younger sister? I guess we will find out soon enough. Other thing I wanna know is the story of that nasty scar he has O.o

Jul 7, 2012 5:43 PM
Dec 2011
I'm pulling for konoe
Jul 7, 2012 5:56 PM

Feb 2012
Can't wait for Rinka's screentime~
Jul 7, 2012 9:02 PM

Nov 2008
Inb4 Miyabi was actually the little sister xDD

Its like the show is forcing Konoe to be the sister even though shes not xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 7, 2012 9:15 PM

Jun 2008
I facepalm myself during that beginning truck scene. Why is it in every anime where a person is gonna get run over by a truck. The truck driver just never seems to try to brake, or move out of the way. All they do is fucking honk the horn, and speed up.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2012

127 by Summer111a »»
Aug 10, 2021 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.