Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 28, 2011 8:14 PM
May 2011
ClariAMV said:
I think I have no soul...I didn't feel any emotion at the end of this ep...I guess it's because I don't think Shion's actually going to die. If he does, then there's gonna be some major water works D:

I think I have no soul as well because I didn't feel anything ._. either.

But it looks like next episode some crazy stuff is about to happen next episode. People are going to die and stuff...

-Poor Inukashi I saw her crying ;_; she's the one person I don't wanna see die.
ban1o.jpg
Aug 29, 2011 4:56 AM

Apr 2009
Well Nezumi has a really nice voice, I'll look for that song when they release the OST.

MysticHaze said:
It's quite strange normally when I post on the No.6 forums, once it hits late Sunday here, there would be 120+ posts but right now I'm the 50 something commenter. Is the number so decreasing because there was no interaction with Nezumi and Shion, or is it because all of the homophobic people dropped this due to the last episode? .___.

I'm actually surprised and wondering about the same thing. LOL

Shion's missive to Karan sounds like a goddamn farewell note, ahh my heart goes out to Karan. X(
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 29, 2011 2:30 PM

Aug 2011
Coze0x0 said:
@Liinah thank you, but why isn't sion against destroying no.6 anymore? he dosn't seem to be interessed in finding a way to help safu without harming no.6...but in the other episodes he was like //omg destroying no.6 how can nezumi ? D<//

here the answers on your qestions:

1- why isn't sion against destroying no.6 anymore?
I don't remember that Shion did say even for once that he want to protect no.6 -as empire- itself but the people inside it from these pee

2- he dosn't seem to be interessed in finding a way to help safu without harming no.6...but in the other episodes he was like //omg destroying no.6 how can nezumi ? D<//
how was that?! O_O when was he was the one who came with the third option!
take a look at the conversaion which was between him and Nezumi at the end of episode 6 (which was even before he know about safu's kidnapping)
v
v
"we just have to get ride of the wall, we just have to destroy the wall, then No.6 we know it, will no longer exist, there won't be an inside or outside, you don't need to destroy no.6, you just have to wipe it off the map, there's a third option"

which they're working on it now
Aug 29, 2011 4:11 PM
Aug 2011
@pureromance ahhh thank you so much! I didn't realize that their plan is to destroy no.6 without harming their citizens...haha me and my bad english <<

thank you !
Aug 29, 2011 8:16 PM

Sep 2007
The plot just seems to be going to shit right now. Nezumi is the last survivor of some tree hugging elf people? And some mystery song that still has yet to be explained makes water glow and people burst into migraines? Parasite bees are still up in the air. I'm not sure which of those are the most outrageous.
Aug 30, 2011 10:03 AM

Oct 2010
tofei said:
MysticHaze said:
It's quite strange normally when I post on the No.6 forums, once it hits late Sunday here, there would be 120+ posts but right now I'm the 50 something commenter. Is the number so decreasing because there was no interaction with Nezumi and Shion, or is it because all of the homophobic people dropped this due to the last episode? .___.

I'm actually surprised and wondering about the same thing. LOL (

Thirded. It's been a while since I came here and only one page added. Lol.
Aug 30, 2011 7:07 PM

Apr 2011
I can't help but admit I was disappointed by Nezumi's backstory. I kept wondering if there was more to it (before he was captured, I mean). In the novel, at least you get the reason why he was struggling against his feelings to keep Shion a "stranger" for so long. But it should have happened already in the anime, assuming they don't do some cheesy last-minute add in when it "counts the most" or something.

The singing was fine with me. And moving. I didn't mind the water lighting up. I think under different circumstances, Nezumi would sing better than he would have there. I don't know about his seiyuu though. The man's a brilliant voice actor but I have no idea how well he can potentially sing.

Does anyone here think the song (Kaze no Requiem) might be a clue to what's been happening and what's yet to come? The title has "wind" in it and wind is mentioned twice in the song (counting amekaze-- 雨風). A wind blew the first time Nez and Safu were affected by that song. I don't know about Safu but heavy wind and rain were around when Shion and Nezumi met. Also, the first two lines (soul carried away by the wind / heart stolen by a person/human) seem to relate to relationships, although I don't know whose. Could mean that Nez stole Shion's heart and Shion's soul went with Nez on the wind, that day 4 years before. But then why would the song be about Shion? And why is Safu involved? Unless Elyurias is also trying to get him to do something, in some roundabout way. Anyway I fully expect the rest of the song will have something to do with restoring the earth's environment. But the way the song scares people, I'm concerned Elyurias doesn't intend good things to happen to humankind, or at least No. 6.
Aug 31, 2011 5:06 AM

Aug 2010
This should be good now that the plot is picking up.
Aug 31, 2011 9:48 PM

Aug 2011
Coze0x0 said:
@pureromance ahhh thank you so much! I didn't realize that their plan is to destroy no.6 without harming their citizens...haha me and my bad english <<

thank you !

good that you understand my explanation then xDDD
means that your english isn't so bad ^^
haha you're welcome ^___^

now, I'm waiting eagerly for today's episode (9) =D
YAAAAAY! ^O^
Aug 31, 2011 11:28 PM

Aug 2011
whitetear said:
I can't help but admit I was disappointed by Nezumi's backstory. I kept wondering if there was more to it (before he was captured, I mean). In the novel, at least you get the reason why he was struggling against his feelings to keep Shion a "stranger" for so long. But it should have happened already in the anime, assuming they don't do some cheesy last-minute add in when it "counts the most" or something.

The singing was fine with me. And moving. I didn't mind the water lighting up. I think under different circumstances, Nezumi would sing better than he would have there. I don't know about his seiyuu though. The man's a brilliant voice actor but I have no idea how well he can potentially sing.

Does anyone here think the song (Kaze no Requiem) might be a clue to what's been happening and what's yet to come? The title has "wind" in it and wind is mentioned twice in the song (counting amekaze-- 雨風). A wind blew the first time Nez and Safu were affected by that song. I don't know about Safu but heavy wind and rain were around when Shion and Nezumi met. Also, the first two lines (soul carried away by the wind / heart stolen by a person/human) seem to relate to relationships, although I don't know whose. Could mean that Nez stole Shion's heart and Shion's soul went with Nez on the wind, that day 4 years before. But then why would the song be about Shion? And why is Safu involved? Unless Elyurias is also trying to get him to do something, in some roundabout way. Anyway I fully expect the rest of the song will have something to do with restoring the earth's environment. But the way the song scares people, I'm concerned Elyurias doesn't intend good things to happen to humankind, or at least No. 6.

yeah, it would be great if they showed off more of Nezumi background but maybe 'cause it was the old man whom was telling the story
I mean, it's not like the old man was knowing about Nezumi's life before, so he told the story from his point of view
may you explain what do you meant here "in the novel, at least you get the reason why he was struggling against his feelings to keep Shion a "stranger" for so long"

"assuming they don't do some cheesy last-minute add in when it "counts the most" or something."
you mean the scene when they where walking on the sand? if you were meaning that one so I hoped if they made it a bit longer, 'cause I wanted to see more of Shion's reaction after knowing about Nezumi, Nezumi will keep his tsundere though, haha it's not like he will be happy to hear more of Shion's questions, he got the feeling that there's some things in Shion's mind after hearing his story though, that's why he was the one who started that short conversion and he was the one who cut it off as well by saying "let's gran a bit to eat" xD

"Does anyone here think the song (Kaze no Requiem) might be a clue to what's been happening and what's yet to come?"
yes, I do
if you take a look on the lyrics of the song
"soul carried away by the wind, heart stolen away by a human, shelter all within your embrace, to live in your embrace, oh soul, oh heart, oh love, oh hope, return here to find shelter"
its lyrics reminded me with Nezumi, as if it has a connection
and then that old man said "Nezumi, I believe fate has retuned you here with Shion"
so he answer it ^^
Sep 1, 2011 6:18 AM

Apr 2011
pureromance said:
yeah, it would be great if they showed off more of Nezumi background but maybe 'cause it was the old man whom was telling the story
I mean, it's not like the old man was knowing about Nezumi's life before, so he told the story from his point of view
may you explain what do you meant here "in the novel, at least you get the reason why he was struggling against his feelings to keep Shion a "stranger" for so long"
Yeah it would have been lame for them to give more of Nezumi's past in front of the old man, since the man is Nezumi's god father, for goodness' sake. xD What I meant is later when they're walking back home, it seemed like Nez had more to say but then he changed his mind and said they should go have a bite to eat. But I'm OK with it. We'll see how it unfolds.

"assuming they don't do some cheesy last-minute add in when it "counts the most" or something."
you mean the scene when they where walking on the sand? if you were meaning that one so I hoped if they made it a bit longer, 'cause I wanted to see more of Shion's reaction after knowing about Nezumi, Haha... no, I did mean the "sand" part above, but in this part of what I said, I mean something that happens in the novel and manga only. I don't think it's possible for it to happen in the anime anymore. It's a spoiler for the *book* and *manga* but if you don't plan to read them, you can have a look at this part:
Nezumi will keep his tsundere though, haha it's not like he will be happy to hear more of Shion's questions, he got the feeling that there's some things in Shion's mind after hearing his story though, that's why he was the one who started that short conversion and he was the one who cut it off as well by saying "let's gran a bit to eat" xD
Yeah I agree except for the tsundere part. Nezumi has given up and completely let his barriers down now. He promised not to keep secrets from Shion. And now he understands how Shion felt (belittled; not an equal) and he doesn't want Shion to feel that way anymore either. So I think "tsun" is mostly over and now he's going to be mostly "dere." ;)

I think there's a lot more to the song. It also seems to relate to Safu's poem, imo.
Sep 3, 2011 5:56 AM

Jan 2011
I liked this episode, background info, although less than we need.
Nezumi singing <3
And the last scene, poor Karan.

Too bad this show will end soon.
夜露死苦
http://mochichandiscoversjapan.wordpress.com/
Visit my Japan adventures' blog. =3
Sep 3, 2011 2:54 PM
Sep 2009
Enyo-chan said:
I really liked this episode, but I felt so bad for Sion's mom at the end.

Was it just me or did they extend/alter the ending song? I think they did and I really like it, but I can't find it anywhere.

YEAH and i was wondering if anyone had posted it on youtube or something cuz i want that alternative version TOO. it's sounds more dramatic
Sep 11, 2011 5:05 PM

Aug 2010
Safuuuuu~
Sep 30, 2011 10:13 PM

Dec 2010
Some background for Nezumi, at last. Really nice episode, and we finally get some moving to te plot(even if it's on the 8th episode, we have just three episodes left for the real plot, I guess...) It was nice watch this episode in the early morning with my coffee :p
Nov 12, 2011 8:40 PM

Mar 2011
I teared up at the end :'(
Jan 19, 2012 6:09 AM

Mar 2010
Ah~ So Nezumi is a little forest child~ A sprite!
I am somehow not surprised~(´ω`ノ)

Safu however...Eh...
This means Nezumi and her are related somehow, right? Weird.

Brother and sister fighting over the same boy!

AWKWARRDDD

Nov 27, 2012 2:34 AM
Dec 2011
Re listening to him sing <3 *swoons* I love this show still hasn't caused me to die of boredom <33

YAY!!

It's getting to the end and like everyone else I wanna know what the hell is happening to the girl.. ARRGHH..

Anyways want to talk more about this show message me!
Jan 19, 2013 10:35 AM
Dec 2011
Nezumi's singing was great! I was hoping we'd get to hear it soon.

His mother is really strong, and I feel really bad for her.

I wonder how Safu is connected to this. She can also hear the singing, yet supposedly Nezumi is the only survivor from his people. So either other's can hear it, or she may also be related to Nezumi. Hmm..

I kinda hope she's the one who dies in the end.
Jan 20, 2014 6:27 PM

May 2012
Nice episode good there wasn't any more yaoi stuff involved... but I did quite enjoyed the interesting backstory about No. 6 and about the new characters, the ending was quite touching as well so let's see what happens next!
Sep 13, 2014 10:56 AM

Oct 2009
All that information didn't really explain much...so is Safu related to this Eriulias?
I was mad when that guy a made a move on Shion's mother, he's creepy and something about him is off.
AozureSep 13, 2014 11:00 AM
Sep 17, 2014 12:08 PM

Jan 2013
Aozure said:
All that information didn't really explain much...so is Safu related to this Eriulias?
I was mad when that guy a made a move on Shion's mother, he's creepy and something about him is off.

Yeah I thought considering she could hear the song , she has to be one of the forest people aswell.
I agree about the guy making a move, that was awkward and so sudden ... not appropriate.
Sep 5, 2015 3:18 AM

Aug 2013
Nezumi and Safu can both hear the singing. I guess they're both from the forest that was destroyed?

Nezumi is a good singer. I liked the song.
Nov 25, 2015 5:19 AM

Apr 2009
Wasabi said:
The plot just seems to be going to shit right now. Nezumi is the last survivor of some tree hugging elf people? And some mystery song that still has yet to be explained makes water glow and people burst into migraines? Parasite bees are still up in the air. I&#039;m not sure which of those are the most outrageous.

agree!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2016 3:54 AM

Jul 2008
So is No.6 a group of people or is it an A.I?

I'd like this story more and more without the yaoi crap. You can have friendship without kissing....and crossdressing.
Apr 30, 2016 12:18 PM

Jul 2014
Nezumi's singing though... I was really impressed. Never figured Hosoya Yoshimasa (his VA) could sing like that.
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Aug 2, 2017 5:56 PM

Jul 2013
Interesting how Nezumi's past is connected with Elyurias which is what No.6 used to gain political power. I guess that explains how he ended up running from the government and taking refuge in Shion's house. So Safu must be connected to that forest village as well in some way if she can hear the song as well.

And I actually really liked Nezumi's singing voice. Hoping that's in the OST because that'll be the first thing I download.

And I guess the main crew is established now? Rikiga, Inukashi, Shion, and Nezumi are gonna try taking this whole system down themselves. Epic stuff to unfold I'm sure~
Aug 30, 2018 12:32 PM

Dec 2014
well the truth of No.6 is out but somehow I am still confused…still things are spreading on
Piano No Mori 6: well that was soothing to watch.. Kai moving forward.. and yes we are finally beyond the movie in the anime
Dec 24, 2018 12:14 PM

May 2013
Inukashi said ore...? I thought Inu was a girl this whole time LOL. Or is she purposefully using a masculine form bc she survives on her own (+ the doggos) and is strong? Hm :3

And I'm sorry, but that scream from Shion's mama was so funny xD

*stands up in a bakery* SHIONNNNNNNNN!

I cracked up xDDD
May 12, 2020 1:04 PM

Aug 2019
Nezumi's past was finally revealed but I'm kind of...disappointed, maybe? I mean, I expected something more. And all that talk about Elyurias and tge water glowing made it seem like it had fantady setting, not sure I like it much. But Nezumi's singing was beautiful, I was actually quite surprised. And that man making moves on Karan seemed creepy.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Jan 13, 2022 9:27 AM
Nov 2020
The song Nezumi sang is called Kaze no requiem and I love it
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

434 by Sasha_AT »»
Jun 16, 10:47 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.