Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 15, 2:20 PM
May 2023
“These aren’t the changes I asked you to make” and then “But it’s true that this is your art that I love” SO WHATS THE PROBLEM YOU STUPID BITCH (Kano’s mom)
Jun 15, 2:28 PM

Jun 2023
Can they even wrap up the anime in one ep?
Jun 15, 3:29 PM
May 2017
Another very good episode!

They are the cutest!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jun 15, 3:43 PM

Oct 2008
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
While Mahiru asking Kano's mom if JELEE can perform in the same venue with the sundolls is bold she didn't ask Kano and the other girls for their thoughts although I suppose it was a sudden thought she had.

With one episode remaining I don't think that the overblown drama from the last couple of episodes will get resolved in a satisfactory way especially between Kano and her mom, Kano and her old group, and heck even Kano and Mahiru.
@Alfredo-Sauce Interesting to point out that it was after the message the lyrics were done. Considered how scenes hinted Kano's lyrics are a message for her mom, Mahiru probably saw the lyrics and thought it would be good to try negotiating that. Well, we will only know next episode.
"There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force."
The Jedi Code
Jun 15, 4:09 PM
May 2021
Possibly the best episode yet, Jelee will not let adversity drag them down!
Jun 15, 4:11 PM
Mar 2013
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
Sorry, wtf? Why is Kano's mom suddenly tolerant and reasonable person???

Naah, this show has fallen so badly. No wonder they resort to cheap fanservice from time to time. Kiui drama, for instance, this episode felt unnecessary, as if we've repeated something we've already seen. So, last episode we're gonna get a happy ending with Jelee getting permission to participate from Kano's mom of all people, and that's it? Heck, I won't be surprised if Kano's mom makes amends with Kano! Nah, promising show that turned into yet another forgettable one. Meanwhile people sleeping on "Girls band cry", mostly sadly due to it not being available on legal sites as I've heard.
@Sigmar-Unberogen She always has been, thats what I've been saying on these threads for chapters.
Yukine was never an antagonist, neither when she dropped Kano nor when she picked up Mahiru. She just purely fall in love with both of their talent, which Kano in a way betrayed so she had to cut her off.

In Mahiru's case, from start she already said she loves her art, while smiling, there is not a single lie in this. The reason why Mahiru work kept getting rejected is because its not the art that Yukine fall in love with, and as a pro when faced with deadline she had to go for desperate measure and giving direction in favor of meeting the deadline.
Why she suddenly became tolerant and reasonable? She never was, its just Mahiru finally achieved the art that Yukine fall in love with.

I would say Yukine's character is a bit complex but its probably one of the most well written character in the story.
Jun 15, 4:19 PM
Mar 2013
Reply to chaosprophet
@Alfredo-Sauce Interesting to point out that it was after the message the lyrics were done. Considered how scenes hinted Kano's lyrics are a message for her mom, Mahiru probably saw the lyrics and thought it would be good to try negotiating that. Well, we will only know next episode.
@chaosprophet it's not just hint. The song title (or maybe just part of the lyric?) thats written on the last part was 雪が舞うあの海へ "The snow that flutter to the sea", the snow (Yuki) part of it obviously refer to Yukine.
I guess Kano finally decided to talk to her mom about the reason why she snapped off and ruined the idol dream instead of just going on radio silent.
Jun 15, 4:33 PM
Feb 2018
Reply to rheasilvia
@Sigmar-Unberogen She always has been, thats what I've been saying on these threads for chapters.
Yukine was never an antagonist, neither when she dropped Kano nor when she picked up Mahiru. She just purely fall in love with both of their talent, which Kano in a way betrayed so she had to cut her off.

In Mahiru's case, from start she already said she loves her art, while smiling, there is not a single lie in this. The reason why Mahiru work kept getting rejected is because its not the art that Yukine fall in love with, and as a pro when faced with deadline she had to go for desperate measure and giving direction in favor of meeting the deadline.
Why she suddenly became tolerant and reasonable? She never was, its just Mahiru finally achieved the art that Yukine fall in love with.

I would say Yukine's character is a bit complex but its probably one of the most well written character in the story.
rheasilvia said:

It's honestly disgusting that you're trying to justify a mother manipulating her underage daughter and then completely abandoning her when she became inconvenient.
Jun 15, 5:42 PM

May 2016
lol that was a terribad episode.
i can't say i blame the kids for making fun of her. she also made the possibly worst vtuber avatar i've ever seen.

also glad to see japan is seeing this dogshit here:

Jun 15, 5:52 PM

Apr 2022
show had a good start but now i'm just glad it's ending next week.
Jun 15, 7:56 PM
Feb 2021
the animation in this episode felt extra handcrafted, especially the chibi parts, did the animators suddenly get a stimulus check? Lovin' It!

Agh, Kiwi's anxiety at being near schoolers, then her letting out her pain of being ostracized, withdrawing from school, feeling like shit for not fitting in, aghhhh i wanna hug her so bad 😭😭😭 she's my sunshine pls don't cry baby daughter

i have to agree with others here, feels like this might need 13 eps or more to wrap it up; maybe that's just my hidden desire for season 2 showing
Jun 15, 8:12 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to WatchTillTandava
Two episodes in a row with no interaction, whether hostile, conciliatory, dispassionately neutral, or otherwise, between Yoru/Mahiru and Kano, after the emotional bomb dropped and tsunami foisted upon both the characters and the audience at the end of episode nine, can seem like a bold, questionable, and maybe even ill-advised move, but what it tells me is that the story this series is trying to tell is larger than just Yoru and Kano's relationship - whether platonically as friends, romantic, professional partners, or anything else. It's not really a show about their relationship per se. It's equally as much, if not moreso, about their relationship with and how they see themselves (self-acceptance), the whole group, and how all four of them, individually and collectively, relate to the larger world.

Especially if, as I assume, the season finale next episode ends up being a permanent series finale and this only ever has one season as a lot of anime originals do. Rather than sticking with one character or a relationship between just two of them, they really used the time allotted in these episodes to focus more on the core themes of the show. That might not please people who wanted a closer deep dive into one character (will Kano or Yoru or anyone else's issues really be satisfactorily wrapped up in the span of one episode in a true comprehensive way? Probably not) or them as a duo, but I think they did a pretty sound job of making use of all the cast of the main girls and balancing their personalities, issues, and role in the story. Far from perfect but it's a music-centered coming-of-age teen drama with 12 episodes not exactly aiming or expected to reinvent the wheel.

If I had one complaint with how everything has gone down and been handled up to now, it would be that out of the four girls I felt Kimura/Mei got the most short-shrift ever since her introductory episode (which was the second episode), last episode's fleeting spotlight notwithstanding, but that's probably because she's my favorite of the characters so I felt that shortage more acutely.

You could do an entire series, one far longer than 12 episodes even, just on Yoru with everyone else as sidelined background characters, Kano with everyone else as sidelined background characters, Yoru and Kano's relationship, Kano's relationship with her mother and her former group, etc. Most series don't manage to incorporate and tackle all these different plot threads in-depth in the runtime afforded by 12 TV half-hour blocks of episodes without feeling incredibly rushed. This series hasn't actually felt all too rushed to me, so even if they leave some stuff out that could have been probed a lot further, it's better than visibly speedrunning it (a la a Yakusoku no Neverland season 2-style slideshow at the end or something outrageous like that).
@WatchTillTandava Well stated on everything. Mei was my least favorite character among the 4 prior to last week because as you said she didn't get more characterization after he character arc was done compared to the other 3. I still like the other 3 characters better, but now I view Mei as an important part of the team dynamics instead of just that weird Idol stan in love with Nono-tan.

I didn't like this episode as much as some previous ones just because it felt like the show was trying to juggle too many things at once that the build up to Kiui's confrontation at the end didn't quite sit right compared to the Mahiru/Kano conflict or Mei's outburst. I don't think it was poorly done, but I don't think it was well done either.

I remain befuddled by the complaints about the drama from the last few weeks. Often times drama in other shows feels super melodramatic to me because it is obvious that the show is forcing the drama instead of arriving to it organically. This week's drama didn't land as well with me as other weeks, but it still wasn't melodramatic either. GBC has been a struggle for me to get through after episodes 2 and 3 thus far because of that very issue (and I hate the CG too).
Jun 15, 8:21 PM
Jan 2020
Girls Brand Cry is officially better than this
RonninnJun 15, 8:26 PM
Jun 15, 8:25 PM
Jan 2020
The lack of build up in the last few episodes, not to mention, how are they gonna conclude all of this in one episode next week?
Jun 15, 8:58 PM
Mar 2018
The second half of this show isn't really resonating with me. After a couple of drama-less episodes more about side characters that haven't shown up since, they really ramped the drama up for a few episodes.

I thought Mei's meltdown was pretty good, but Kiui's drama this week was a bit convenient. "Well well, if it isn't all the cartoonishly nasty people from my past in one place".

It feels like the end of a first cour of a split 2-cour season, but I suspect next week's episode will rush things to a conclusion and I don't know how they can make it satisfying.
Jun 15, 9:06 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Ronninn
Girls Brand Cry is officially better than this
@Ronninn Agreed. It's interesting that the two shows had opposite trajectories, with Kurage starting strong and fumbling the finish, and GBC having a rocky start but finishing so damn strong.

I hope Kurage has a decent final episode, but man there's a lot of ground left to cover.
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
Jun 15, 9:10 PM
Mar 2022
just a genuine question, is mahiru's art actually up to standard? I do not know art at all but it doesn't seem like its the quality that could be recognised by such a big company tho... (Jelee looks still fine for me but the sundoll art just seem too weird cuz the head proportion doesn't seem ok and it looks too cartoonish in general)
Jun 15, 9:34 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to scarlet4869_
just a genuine question, is mahiru's art actually up to standard? I do not know art at all but it doesn't seem like its the quality that could be recognised by such a big company tho... (Jelee looks still fine for me but the sundoll art just seem too weird cuz the head proportion doesn't seem ok and it looks too cartoonish in general)
@scarlet4869_ Artists that I follow in Twitter have their distinct art style. If you're going to compare Yoru's art to the likes of those pro... her art sucks - just all colors.

FYI: Talking about the artists that are commissioned by big companies like Toei, LoveLive, Bandai Namco, Hololive, Nijisanji, etc.
Jun 15, 9:34 PM

Jun 2019
That's one of the best voice acting I've heard. You can hear Kiui crying and angry at the same time. I've experienced that before, talking while angry-crying. She nailed it.
Jun 15, 10:12 PM

Nov 2021
Can't believe this anime is ending already. Hope they can finish this satisfyingly in one more episode.
Jun 15, 10:29 PM

Dec 2016
i hate the phrase "media literacy" because it's such a buzzword in recent years, but reading MAL forum posts makes me dearly wish many of you here would gain some
also some of you haven't seen any actual anime with truly terrible endings and it shows if this is your definition of dropping the ball lol
Jun 15, 10:41 PM

Jul 2015
We get to see something good each episode.

Jun 15, 11:13 PM
Mar 2020
Gotta be real, this problem of Kiwi should've been solved or showed during her episode so this another Kiwi drama is 100% unnecessary and feel forced considering next ep is the final ep.

But I get it, Kiwi is getting bullied (Bully bad) and while at it, she doesn't like her body too and I understand but these feels very out of nowhere.

I hope Kiwi is getting more confident though because she's beautiful, I like her as a character (Wiser of the bunch) and also sick appearance.
Jun 15, 11:19 PM

Sep 2013
I'm shocked Koharu didn't appear in this episode. I thought the entire point of the bike license episode was to introduce a friend with a rough history to help Kiui out in an episode like this.
Jun 15, 11:20 PM

May 2019
Why all of sudden both Mahiru and Kano just start to work on their personal identity issue in their drawing and singing this late? Feels like they dragging out the drama and put in fan service episodes to please the fans. Felt like Kiui is the only decently well written character in the whole show. Even with how she try to fight back the bullies with how much he proud being herself, I kind of onder if they really resort to this cheap drama like this to pull the heartstrings. And then her mother accept Mahiru's own drawing for corpo that easily and giving JEELE place in the concert too?

Jun 16, 2:03 AM
Sep 2022
I will leave my last comment until I see the end. I think this program could have used 4/5 more chapters to develop well everything it wanted to tell, it gives the impression that too much drama has been included in the last chapters without Time to resolve it properly. We will see how they do it to give it a satisfactory ending in just one episode
HormigoJun 16, 2:24 AM
Jun 16, 7:48 AM
Jun 2019
wow kano's mother is asshole
Jun 16, 8:53 AM

Jun 2016
kiui side story and development charater is always interesting
Jun 16, 9:24 AM

Dec 2021
Yeah at this point I feel like we just wasted valuable time on that useless drama these past couple episodes. Hype was there at the time, but looking back, it was really pointless.

This whole thing with Kiui, was needed, just feel like you know, could've been any other episode they could've done this, but now they decided to on the penultimate episode. Do not have high hopes for finale next week anymore.

Jun 16, 10:43 AM

Nov 2018
Reply to Swagernator
I still cant get over the fact that this, supposedly big idol company chief used hired this high school girl artist with pretty much only a basic experience ... you know the five minutes fame andy, to design something so complex.

But i guess let Yoru experience the corpo life eh :)
@Swagernator This is actually, surprisingly, not uncommon at all for freelance illustrators. I'm 33 now, grew up my whole teenage years and a large portion of my 20s in the digital art scene in international art collectives, and you'd probably be surprised how many teenagers would be hired for fairly large-scale projects. Pink Floyd hired a kid who was, I believe, 16 at the time to do an album cover for them. Another kid I was acquainted with years ago was gaining success in major publications, fashion, and shoe brands at 14-15. When these big corporations are hiring freelance illustrators, it's not at all like a company looking at a resume for experience, credentials, work history, etc. It's entirely based on portfolio and the exposure of your portfolio to be seen by potential employers (with Mahiru being well off in both of those areas).

That part isn't dramatized nearly at all. Obviously the high-schooler "negotiating" with a big shot idol company chief (there really is no negotiation considering the company chief in question has literally nothing to lose by saying no) to let her group perform at a large event is dramatized, but hey... we watch these shows to escape and follow the characters' journeys, not for mundane realism of day-to-day life. We knew what kind of series it was from the get-go!
Jun 16, 11:05 AM
Dec 2022
This episode was fine, pretty good even, Kiui's VA did an absolutely fantastic job and the queer rep these past few episodes has been really nice to see. But I have absolutely no idea how they intend on mending the gap between Kano and Yoru with what little time they have left. When the two first fell out, I said I'd appreciate if they didn't immediately get back together because this show's had a problem of crunching arcs down into single episodes. But now we're out of time to actually solve the two's issues in a satisfying way. I do hope it ends out well, but it feels like this second half of the season has been way weaker than the first half.
Jun 16, 2:09 PM

Jul 2014
Another week, another subpar Jellyfish episode.

The mum is no longer an asshole now for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and we got a tedious rehash of Kiui's drama from earlier the season on top of that. Maybe they shouldn't have rushed through her issues in a single episode the first time if they were just going to come back and do it again later.

This is a clear case of an anime-original series written by a writer who was way too ambitious for their own good and has no clue how to naturally resolve the character and plot threads they've created.
Jun 16, 3:58 PM

Aug 2018
Reply to rheasilvia
@chaosprophet it's not just hint. The song title (or maybe just part of the lyric?) thats written on the last part was 雪が舞うあの海へ "The snow that flutter to the sea", the snow (Yuki) part of it obviously refer to Yukine.
I guess Kano finally decided to talk to her mom about the reason why she snapped off and ruined the idol dream instead of just going on radio silent.
@rheasilvia Oh, good catch, I didn't notice. And the sea (Umi) part refers to Umitsuki Yoru
Jun 16, 4:59 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to Atavistic
Another week, another subpar Jellyfish episode.

The mum is no longer an asshole now for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and we got a tedious rehash of Kiui's drama from earlier the season on top of that. Maybe they shouldn't have rushed through her issues in a single episode the first time if they were just going to come back and do it again later.

This is a clear case of an anime-original series written by a writer who was way too ambitious for their own good and has no clue how to naturally resolve the character and plot threads they've created.
@Atavistic It's the Tomozaki author that wrote this so it adds up imo. Drama aint the strongest suit in that series either
Jun 16, 7:15 PM

Apr 2011
Reply to Softhenic03
I thought we already went through this Kiui stuff earlier, but if it was their way to conclusively state, "it's fine to be who you are, and what you are", then let it be I guess lol. Though again as usual, the representation of japanese bullying.. I mean anime bullying sucks lol.

Not so sure what caused miss mother to actually be nice there for a moment and accept Mahiru's art. Still the next week is the last episode, and I'm pretty sure they'd try to conclude this as happily as they could, which imo, not going to leave the kind of impression it would have if it wasn't for the overblown drama in the last few episodes.
@Softhenic03 she is an absolute meritocrat. Shes the type of person who has absolute disregard for someone's character or their status. Only thing that matters is their skills. And she herself has a talent of recognizing talent in others. Think of Fletcher from Whiplash or Steve Jobs irl
Jun 16, 7:20 PM

Apr 2011
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
Sorry, wtf? Why is Kano's mom suddenly tolerant and reasonable person???

Naah, this show has fallen so badly. No wonder they resort to cheap fanservice from time to time. Kiui drama, for instance, this episode felt unnecessary, as if we've repeated something we've already seen. So, last episode we're gonna get a happy ending with Jelee getting permission to participate from Kano's mom of all people, and that's it? Heck, I won't be surprised if Kano's mom makes amends with Kano! Nah, promising show that turned into yet another forgettable one. Meanwhile people sleeping on "Girls band cry", mostly sadly due to it not being available on legal sites as I've heard.
@Sigmar-Unberogen She was never a tolerant or a reasonable person. Shes a cutthroat meritocrat who is capable of recognizing talent and market value, like a sociopathic businessperson stereotype. At the time, Kano punched Mero in public which would have hurt the business to stay with her. If the punch happened in private, things would be different. And I'd say accepting Mahiru's ammends are not too far fetched, if anything it could be a profitable move.
Jun 16, 8:46 PM

Jan 2021
kiui spazzed like crazy bro Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
負けたくない

Jun 16, 8:51 PM
Aug 2015
Reply to therjabundo
@Marinate1016 I beg to differ. In my view the show quite fumbled when Mahiru made a wrong decision taking on the job for Kano's mother. Otherwise, all of this drama, hysteria and hassle would've been avoided. JELEE's music video would have been done sooner, and Kiui would have dealt with her own doxxing earlier. This show had been my contender for anime of the season, but the last several episodes are on the verge of making it lose the position to Konosuba S3.
@therjabundo braindead take. do you really think people will always take the "right" decisions when there's something in the line? I assure you if you were in her shoes you wouldn't know what to fucking do either. not to mention, these are angsty teenagers we're talking about here, you think they would just think rationally?
dezhavhuJun 16, 8:55 PM
Jun 16, 8:58 PM
Aug 2015
Reply to AngelFlash
i hate the phrase "media literacy" because it's such a buzzword in recent years, but reading MAL forum posts makes me dearly wish many of you here would gain some
also some of you haven't seen any actual anime with truly terrible endings and it shows if this is your definition of dropping the ball lol
@AngelFlash in yorukura's case it's less about media literacy and more about some people who don't understand drama between people because they never have a life LOL
Jun 17, 1:16 AM

Mar 2018
will it have another season? i dont see this ending in only one episode without rushing... honestely was my top 1 of season until episode 9 but its starting to drop... isnt even in top 5 of season in my list
Sport Club Corinthians Paulist is the biggest football team in the world.
51 is cachaça
Jun 17, 2:53 AM
Mar 2013
Reply to Westerlyn
rheasilvia said:

It's honestly disgusting that you're trying to justify a mother manipulating her underage daughter and then completely abandoning her when she became inconvenient.
@Westerlyn First, in my defense from the beginning I always agreed with the notion that she is a horrible mother, but not a horrible person.
Second, Kano was never manipulated, she has always been looking up to her mother and wanted to be just like her. She jumped at the chance once her mother realized her talent, there was never a manipulation.
Jun 17, 4:29 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to rheasilvia
@Westerlyn First, in my defense from the beginning I always agreed with the notion that she is a horrible mother, but not a horrible person.
Second, Kano was never manipulated, she has always been looking up to her mother and wanted to be just like her. She jumped at the chance once her mother realized her talent, there was never a manipulation.
@rheasilvia No, Yukine is less manipulative this episode, but she was still manipulative as fuck before. She knows how to manipulate a high school student and only says what she wants to hear like; "You have potential, you have talent. I know you can do it...", Her daughter also was just a tool for her business. She's just an evil person as mother and I hope they don't give her moment to change for the better.
Jun 17, 8:03 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to Tomoego
@rheasilvia No, Yukine is less manipulative this episode, but she was still manipulative as fuck before. She knows how to manipulate a high school student and only says what she wants to hear like; "You have potential, you have talent. I know you can do it...", Her daughter also was just a tool for her business. She's just an evil person as mother and I hope they don't give her moment to change for the better.
@Tomoego Sorry for getting into the debate, but I think it's clear that they are going to evangelize the mother in the last chapter, and this is not surprising in this world of anime/manga. I have seen parents or Much worse mothers who are being excused in many animes. Yukine is the cliché of a Japanese business mother, very strict towards her children, with a lack of affection. greetings
Jun 17, 10:07 AM
Aug 2019
i liked the plot twist
Jun 17, 4:00 PM
Jan 2023
Oh damn, Kiui really did destroy those loser "friends" of hers. I could tell that she was just going to snap, and damn was I right.

Seems Yoru managed to complete her art task, and dropped that massive question at the end too.

Pretty good, and next episode is the final one, I don't think I'm ready for it... Well, I really hope they finish this well, and I really am going to miss this show, it's just been so good!
Jun 17, 6:10 PM
Mar 2024
What is this anime doing? Logic breakdown, character collapse. It was my most anticipated aimation, but now, I don't like it very much.
Jun 17, 6:33 PM
Mar 2024
Swagernator said:
@animejas The show nosedived for sure, last couple of episodes were quite ... not good.

Each episode is pretty good but as a whole animation, I can only say that the script is still lacking in polish.
Jun 17, 10:08 PM

Jul 2012
Mahiru gets to fuck off and work for the mom who she knew was a piece of shit cause he friend told her so. She got to tank her friend's plans for a music video release, and in like half an episode she gets her first draft rejected by a company and is like wow, I'm so awful, because every artist always has their first draft of a design approved, right? And since Mahiru was critical of her own art it's ok to make a social media account to expose people's private life to torpedo their career cause it makes her fefes feel better. Now they're all friends again like nothing happened. Highly regarded. Mahiru is a cunt.
NeneauxJun 17, 10:11 PM
Jun 18, 6:27 AM

Feb 2020
Show's been rough the past few episodes but I liked this one. Yeahhh! Tell em Kiui! What's the point of judging people for what they like and for what they are. You can dislike certain characteristics labeling it as cringe or whatever, but why spread hateful words like that? I loved that message they were trying to portray to the audience. You shouldn't judge people for what they like as long as it's not hurting anybody
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 7:38 AM
Jun 2017
The episode was exceptional until the argument part. That interaction was way too caricatural on both sides, whether it is the mocking NPCs or Kiwi's answer. Also, I don't get where that part about LGBT stuff comes from, all of a sudden.
I mean, me, a grown ass man using a female character PFP doesn't mean I wanna cut my peepee off right? Your avatar just reflects what you like, not your gender. I just hope they won't do a 360° shift to now present us Kiwi as a supposed trans character or something like that, given the end of the episode
StalaktikJun 18, 7:45 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22

157 by LightningC04 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4

223 by JBCena »»
2 hours ago

» Worst Yuri Bait, I have seen in Years

Theannoy3rd1 - Jun 22

43 by chaosprophet »»
5 hours ago

» Season 2?

Koyorides_ - Yesterday

13 by WatchTillTandava »»
Today, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 8

124 by chocomayu »»
Today, 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.